Mother Teresa Was No Saint

Well, she is a 'saint' in the Church of Rome after all, so nothing new here, right? :lol: No wonder she was 'fast-tracked'... gotta pull the 'fast one' before word gets out and questions start being asked about the image... which, like most public figures, doesn't hold up well under the light of day... best to rush the sanithood through at night... a sure sign of a coverup. But you gotta like her reasoning... how beautiful of these poor neglected people/kids to share their suffering with us all... not sure this would go over so well in her home country, seems they might see things a little differently there. :shock:

She did seem a rather 'useful idiot'... too bad that article didn't mention where all the money went to... the Church? or saved for a rainy day and later given to the Clinton Foundation? ;D

I wouldn't have minded knowing this twenty years or so ago when she visited Melbourne.
The Bible adjured us to 'welcome the saints', and so I dutifully turned out to see what she had to offer.
Anyhow, no harm done.

Her death soon after that of Princess Diana kind of took the heat off the Diana incident somewhat.
This may have been intentional.

Pierre said:
Mother Theresa was involved in the creation of 30 orphanages in India. Meanwhile she was strongly preaching against abortion and contraception.

The conjunction of 'pro life' activism, orphanage activity and India reminded of this session:

session 16/7/94 said:
Q: (L) Are the aliens using our emotions and energies?
A: Correct; and bodies too. Each earth year 10 % more children are taken.
Q: (L) Do they suffer?
A: Some.
Q: (L) Do they all suffer?
A: Some. Bits of children's organs removed while they are wide awake. Kidneys first; then next feet; next jaw examined on table;
tongues cut off; bones stress tested; pressure placed on heart muscle until it bursts.
Q: (L) Why are you telling us this awful stuff?
A: You must know what the consortium is doing. This is done mostly to Indian children

:scared: I'm without voice

Now I understand the purpose of antiabortion and anticontraception organisations,
and why poverty is created by psychopaths.
Getting weak people (orphans, ill people, poor people, etc...) to abuse on them.

I was not aware of the real face of MT :barf: All that I read on her was so glorious.
Thank you to all of you, who clear my eyes every time I come here.

nature said:
Pierre said:
Mother Theresa was involved in the creation of 30 orphanages in India. Meanwhile she was strongly preaching against abortion and contraception.

The conjunction of 'pro life' activism, orphanage activity and India reminded of this session:

session 16/7/94 said:
Q: (L) Are the aliens using our emotions and energies?
A: Correct; and bodies too. Each earth year 10 % more children are taken.
Q: (L) Do they suffer?
A: Some.
Q: (L) Do they all suffer?
A: Some. Bits of children's organs removed while they are wide awake. Kidneys first; then next feet; next jaw examined on table;
tongues cut off; bones stress tested; pressure placed on heart muscle until it bursts.
Q: (L) Why are you telling us this awful stuff?
A: You must know what the consortium is doing. This is done mostly to Indian children
:scared: I'm without voice

We must also remember that Teresa was one of the children who appeared to allegedly Mary. We know who makes this type of spectacle, 4d STS and one can assume that Mother Teresa of Calcutta was used unwittingly by the Consortium to this, to provide them with living children for testing, but also provide them with food in the form of negative emotions - pain, suffering, regret those people they supposedly are cared for. I do not know if she was a psychopath as some people write here.

4d candidate said:
We must also remember that Teresa was one of the children who appeared to allegedly Mary. We know who makes this type of spectacle, 4d STS and one can assume that Mother Teresa of Calcutta was used unwittingly by the Consortium to this, to provide them with living children for testing, but also provide them with food in the form of negative emotions - pain, suffering, regret those people they supposedly are cared for. I do not know if she was a psychopath as some people write here.

We can't really know if she actually had visions of Mary or not. If she did perhaps they indeed were 4D STS 'visions'. If so, what kind of nature would a person have to have in order to connect with 4D STS in such a way? There's a lot of info that's been put together to show that she was a pretty evil woman.

Back
Top Bottom