Music - Might he know about Julius Caesar ?

onemen said:
A rapper his name french montana, song about Julius Caesar The scenarisation just made me think that. Here's the link, directly to 0:43sec : https://youtu.be/NnUc7PbMAkc?t=44

This is manufactured, mainstream gangster rap, promoting everything that's wrong with 21st century Western values.

It wouldn't even be appropriate to post the lyrics. :barf:

T.C. said:
[...]

This is manufactured, mainstream gangster rap, promoting everything that's wrong with 21st century Western values.

I agree - and I'm curious as to why you think he might know anything about the real Julius Caesar?

From what I can tell, there's nothing that song that even remotely relates to him... :huh:

fabric said:
T.C. said:
[...]

I agree - and I'm curious as to why you think he might know anything about the real Julius Caesar?

From what I can tell, there's nothing that song that even remotely relates to him... :huh:

Dunno, just though about it because he's from morroco so he have an european french background. And well I was mostly talking about the scenery. Obivously i know the values it promotes but that doesn't make it unrecevable to examination. I think that's what's called maintening a Psychic Hygiene. I justy though why would anyone do a video clip about caesar, everyone now that it's a bloddthristy dictator, right
Enregistrer

onemen said:
Dunno, just though about it because he's from morroco so he have an european french background. And well I was mostly talking about the scenery. Obivously i know the values it promotes but that doesn't make it unrecevable to examination. I think that's what's called maintening a Psychic Hygiene. I justy though why would anyone do a video clip about caesar, everyone now that it's a bloddthristy dictator, right

I don't really see anything in the scenery either. Anyway, he's most likely referring to his pet monkey, not the person.

_http://uk.complex.com/music/2014/01/meet-julius-ceasor-french-montanas-pet-monkey

Back
Top Bottom