The "Mandela Effect"- Has my Bible changed? Or do I just have a bad memory like most people?

over one third of the participants believed that thousands of Muslims had been cheering in the streets while the Twin Towers crumbled on September 11th

As far as I remember, there indeed have been some celebrations by Muslims AFTER the twin tower attack as soon as they had heard the news -- but these celebrations were in OTHER countries than USA itself and the numbers weren't really overwhelming, more like hundreds here or there, or even less in some cases.

More relevant IMO were the dancing Israelis of moving company and art students fame...

Palinurus said:
over one third of the participants believed that thousands of Muslims had been cheering in the streets while the Twin Towers crumbled on September 11th

As far as I remember, there indeed have been some celebrations by Muslims AFTER the twin tower attack as soon as they had heard the news -- but these celebrations were in OTHER countries than USA itself and the numbers weren't really overwhelming, more like hundreds here or there, or even less in some cases.

More relevant IMO were the dancing Israelis of moving company and art students fame...

My recollection was that the media was showing video portraying the Palestinians as celebrating the 911 destruction (overseas in Palestine I believe - definitely not the USA), but that it was completely bogus - it was Palestinians celebrating for some other totally unrelated reason entirely disconnected from the 911 attacks - and from a different date even. The idea that this happened in New Jersey was because of this:

For two days now, the media has been parsing Trump’s claim, which he now supports with an unsourced paragraph in an old Washington Post article that describes “law enforcement authorities” questioning people who were “allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops.”

That old WaPo report, it has to be said, is pure bullshit. The reporters who wrote it have since said that they were unable to verify the allegation, but no one has questioned them on where it came from in the first place. Based on the lack of attribution, the only possibilities are that it was from some law enforcement source who insisted on deep background attribution (not likely given the broad nature of the claim), or it was from residents and/or local political figures who claimed knowledge of the incidents.

In any case, in the weeks following the attacks, literally everyone I ran into in New Jersey had a story about how they had personally seen the FBI or the cops raid their local convenience store/gas station/other business that happened to be owned by brown people, and that they knew for a fact the people scooped up in the raid had been plotting against America. People were scared shitless, and talking out of their asses.

For some reason, though, none of the coverage of Trump’s remarks has included the footage that Trump was probably talking about, footage that every American either saw or heard about that day and was deeply traumatized by. While still reeling from the tragedy, Fox News viewers got to see this footage of Palestinians allegedly celebrating the attacks:

[view here (CNN & MSNBC showed similar videos): http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3fbeli_palestinians-celebrating-911-fox-news_news ]

Appearing when it did, this footage gave many Americans a distorted view of Muslim reaction to the attacks
, which was, in fact, widespread condemnation. It is perhaps out of concern for this sort of distorted impression that media outlets are now reluctant to replay that footage, but it bears direct relevance to the political price Trump will pay for his current campaign of lies. To the Americans who matter to Trump, the resentful Republican base and low-information independents, Trump’s conflation of this footage with that unsourced WaPo report will be seen as a forgivable transgression at worst, and at best, something that feels true.

_http://www.mediaite.com/online/this-is-the-footage-donald-trump-thinks-he-saw-on-911/

According to this the Palestinians were bribed w/ cake!

“BRIBED WITH CAKE”

There are reports that the footage was taken out of context and that the Palestinian people were not cheering the 9/11 attacks but were bribed into cheering for some “cake”. The older lady’s name is Nowel Abdel Fatah and she claims she was unaware the attacks had happened.

The Fraud of the Fraud
https://books.google.ca/books?id=evnEtE97-SoC&

“The woman who is remembered for her cheering (Nowel Abdel Fatah) later stated she was offered cake if she celebrated on camera. At the time, she was unaware of the 9/11 attacks and said she was frightened when she saw the pictures on television of how she was being portrayed to the world.”

On location in Jerusalem, a picture agency had transferred the material to London, to headquarters. From there it is distributed to television stations around the world – under the title: Palestinians celebrate in Jerusalem.”

“Ten days after the event, in a piece titled Die Macht der TV-Bilder (‘The power of TV images’), well-respected German paper Der Spiegel utterly exposed this pernicious anti-Palestinian propaganda as being staged and manipulated.”
http://empirestrikesblack.com/2011/09/september-11-2001-zionist-shock-therapy-and-the-birth-of-the-lie/

“The Panorama report, dated September 20, 2001, quotes Communications Professor Martin Löffelholz explaining that in the images one sees jubilant Palestinian children and several adults but there is no indication that their pleasure is related to the attack. The woman seen cheering (Nawal Abdel Fatah) stated afterwards that she was offered cake if she celebrated on camera, and was frightened when she saw the pictures on television afterward.[34]”
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reactions_to_the_September_11_attacks

IDF PROPAGANDA

Why the Palestinian Candy Story Was Believed
https://www.mail-archive.com/cypherpunks@minder.net/msg08708.html
http://www.lossless-audio.com/usa/index0.php?page=1374292171.htm

“A team sent by the Israel Defense Ministry to film Palestinian children rejoicing in East Jerusalem, staged the event that was
later circulated in the US and around the world. A member of the team approached the Juhaina Sweets Shop and gave the owner 200 shekels and asked him to distribute the sweets to the children, according to the owner of the shop.”

“Television news coverage on 9/11 repeatedly shows images of Palestinians rejoicing over the 9/11 attack. According to Mark Crispin Miller, a professor of media studies at New York University who investigated the issue, the footage was filmed during the funeral of nine people killed the day before by Israeli authorities. He said, “To show it without explaining the background, and to show it over and over again is to make propaganda for the war machine and is irresponsible.” AFP 9/18/01
http://www.historycommons.org/context.jsp?item=a091101rejoicing

“The Truth Behind The “Celebrating Palestinians”
http://www.ascertainthetruth.com/att/index.php/911-a-false-flag-operations/the-911-event/86-the-truth-behind-the-celebrating-palestinians

Mainstream Media was quick to show and repeat Palestinians “Cheering” on 9/11 but they never talked much about the “5 Dancing Israeli’s” whom also cheered the attacks in New York.

FALSE CLAIM: 10 YEAR OLD FOOTAGE

Reuters statement on false claim it used old video
http://edition.cnn.com/2001/US/09/20/reuters.statement

“Reuters rejects as utterly baseless an allegation being circulated by e-mail and the Internet claiming that it circulated 10-year-old videotape to illustrate Palestinians celebrating in the wake of the September 11 tragedies in the United States.”

Snopes
http://www.snopes.com/rumors/cnn.asp

“No, CNN did not air decade-old footage of Palestinians dancing in the streets. Eason Jordan, CNN’s Chief News Executive, confirmed that the video used on CNN was in fact shot on Tuesday, 11 September 2001, in East Jerusalem by a Reuters TV crew, not during the Persian Gulf conflict of 1990-91.”

YASSIR ARAFAT

Palestinian leader Yassir Arafat was not cheering the attacks, he was condemning them.

238 Palestinian President Yassir Arafat on 911
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBCUIurDtjg

CONCLUSION

The question is why would every mainstream media outlet be airing the streets of Palestine on 9/11? It’s propaganda videos like this which only fuel more resentment towards Arabs. This is exactly what the Zionist controlled media wanted. To fool Americans into supporting the soon to be war on “Islamic Terror”.

There is no actual proof that this small group of people were celebrating the attacks or something else. However, the same 3 kids, two men, old lady and some guys in a truck are all you see cheering. Look at the footage yourself.

The mainstream media was playing the cover story from the moment the second plane hit the tower. They were blaming OBL within an hour and showing Palestinians cheering in order to turn the world against Muslims. All by design from the Zionist controlled mainstream media.

There were no Muslims cheering the attacks in Palestine on 9/11. But I do know of 5 Dancing Israeli’s that were caught, detained and quietly sent back to Israel on 9/11.

DONALD TRUMP “1000’s OF MUSLIMS CHEERING”

Recently, Donald Trump said that 1000’s of Muslims were cheering in New Jersey on 9/11. I have never heard this before but Trump claims that it was “well covered at the time.” The media says this claim is false and they have no video footage of this ever happening. Trump is clearly out of his mind but we can use any 9/11 publicity we can get. It also opens the doors for other people cheering on 9/11. The ones that were in New York to “document the event”.

“There were people that were cheering on the other side of New Jersey where you have large Arab populations,” Trump said. “They were cheering as the World Trade Center came down. I know it might be not politically correct for you to talk about it, but there were people cheering as that building came down.” – Donald Trump

trumpmuslimscheermeme.jpg

[This is 1000s of people?]

palestinians-cheering.jpg

_https://kendoc911.wordpress.com/disinfo-palestinians-cheering-the-911-attacks/

Yeah, and George Bush saw the plane that hit the first WTC tower!

I mentioned this affect quite a while ago regarding the C sessions... little changes seemed to show up in the downloaded version i was using a few years back... names instead of letters or something like that... little things, nothing big, but it would pop out while reading them again.. discontinuity. That was a few years ago... haven't gone over them again since they were posted here online and getting a new computer... :/ whether to transfer files or not?? :/ Nyet. not worth it. ;) but those little changes were definitely there.

Palinurus said:

That claim about Muslims dancing was deliberately fabricated by the Gov. and Media to justify the subsequent invasions of Muslim countries.

Joe said:
Palinurus said:

That claim about Muslims dancing was deliberately fabricated by the Gov. and Media to justify the subsequent invasions of Muslim countries.

And it was exposed fairly quickly and that was one of the reasons people quickly began to realize the False Flag nature of the attacks on 911.

Woodsman said:
A couple of things occur to me.

If we pop over into a new time line, we jump into one where everything fits, where a new version of events would presumably come fully equipped with new logical memories associated with them for us to recall upon searching. That is, the discordant memory, the one we insist on having experienced but which no longer fits the objective reality is connected to... nothing.

So when we go back to really search through our minds to see if maybe we were mistaken, well, gosh darn it, we're going to find a logical reason for having been mistaken, because all we have access to now will be a set of chemical/neural markers which make sense for the current reality. In fact, the more we search and try to remember, firing the brain elements associated with that memory, the more it will firm up and become obvious. Simply by thinking, we solidify the current reality and erase any recollection of it having been anything different.

For instance...

I remember the girl having braces as well. Upon first encountering the "glitch" I am offended! But she DID have braces! I saw the film as a kid; my first bond film. I was seven or eight at the time. I remember it standing out!

But looking at the video evidence presented in the YouTube clip, and going over it in my mind several times, I find my initial certainty slowly erasing.

I can even think of a rational reason for the error; priming. -The whole scene uses a number of psychological cues and markers which *demand* that she have braces...

-Who is that girl? She's in danger! She's just little and he's a terrifying monster! This is horrible! We do not want to see the terrible outcome. We want something to avert pain!

-She's a little nerdy. (Nerds have braces). -Jaws is a damaged guy, but has a simplicity, even an innocence to him. (He's nerdy too). We really want him to have a heart in his chest!

-Sunlight glinting on his BRACES when he SMILES. (Priming the next shot.). He likes her. He maybe won't hurt her. Good! -And see..? They share a moment of soul recognition and affection; they are the same! She's okay! He's okay! It's all going to be okay! -The camera rests on her, we look for her reaction and she rewards us with an awkward, sunny smile. She loves him! But... it is missing something. All the cues have been placed for BRACES in her nerdy smile. So they must be there.

Easy.

We'll just insert them. Our brains aren't movie cameras. We assemble details as needed, and we have just been pummeled for the last ten seconds with a strong rational and emotional requirement for braces to be on that girl's teeth.

Derren Brown would be proud. (Or is that "Darren Brown..?")

And as I think on this explanation.., pow! I actually remember there having been no braces, even thinking at the time in a sub-basement of my braind, "Wait. What? She should have braces for this to make sense. I'll give her braces."

Priming is a powerful thing. Even in this very thread I saw a couple of examples. Here's one in JGeropoulas's earlier response...

JGeropoulas said:
While I've been putting my response together, I missed some of the additional discussion, but here's my 2 cents:
Beau said:
Perhaps a lot these instances are people remembering things how they should be and not as they are, although that doesn't explain why so many people remember Mandela dying in the 80's. But the Scarecrow with a gun? And the lion vs. wolf? I think there is some validity to the idea of timeline changes here.
I've watched that movie every year of my childhood and I have never seen that gun pictured. Seems like the tin man had an ax because he was a wood chopper, but there’s no rationale for the lion having the gun, and if he did, then his fearfulness would’ve made less sense. (I wonder if the original book indicates he had a gun)?

Nobody said the lion had a gun. The claim was that the Scarecrow had a gun; it was in the very piece of text JGeropoulas quoted just above. However, it is an understandable error, since we were just talking about lions and sheep and perceptual artifacts.

The more I think through my little plot explanation for Dolly having braces, the more I solidify it, annihilating the old memory and becoming more convinced of the present reality's endless permanence.

Except, dammit, I was CERTAIN that she had braces. I remember seeing them. But clearly I was wrong, and now I also have an explanation to rationalize it. Evidence that my brain sucks.

Or maybe... maybe I was right.

How can we proceed if we click into the materialist notion that intuition is garbage and that there is a reasonable, boring, swamp gas explanation for everything?

I don't accept that. I need proof!

But there is no proof. Proof in many cases would represent a violation of free will. Or is that just another materialist swamp gas retroactive explanation?

It's a tricky business, this whole trying to see beyond the Matrix.

Hi woodsman. You make some interesting observations.

But I think this whole thread is just that, only interesting.

I say that because knowing for sure either way doesn’t help with anything immediately important to our current development.

We can consider the possibility of timeline changes, however at our current comprehension this might be something that in Don Juan terms would be an example of the “unknowable”, osit.

Here is the quote I am thinking of:
“He said that not to seek order was one of the great mistakes that the ancient seers made. A deadly consequence of that mistake was their assumption that the unknown and the unknowable are the same thing. It was up to the new seers to correct that error. They set up boundaries and defined the unknown as something that is veiled from man, shrouded perhaps by a terrifying context, but which, nonetheless, is within man’s reach. The unknown becomes the known at a given time. The unknowable, on the other hand, is the indescribable, the unthinkable, the unrealizable. It is something that will never be known to us, and yet it is there, dazzling and at the same time horrifying in its vastness.” ~ Don Juan, The Fire from Within by C. Castaneda

I think examples of unknowns would be, the diet, physiological and psychological information, crystal networking, history, etc. Things that thanks to the relentless efforts of this network were once “veiled” but are now revealed.

And thanks Pierre. The articles you posted are very informative.

I stand corrected, thanks to JEEP, Joe and Laura. :cool2:

I'm victim of remembering a falsified memory which actually occurred. Back then I had no computer, and the correction of these falsifications never reached me via mainstream media. That's why I wrote what I posted: I didn't know better.

Funny thing though, having a real memory of something that happened in another context, which was falsified by propaganda conform a then still largely unknown agenda to mean something completely different. Being asleep apparently takes many forms...

Thanks to all for setting the record straight. :thup:

Palinurus said:

It was even worse than that. AFAIK there we no Muslims celebrating anywhere, the the news media published some Israeli footage which turned out to be some stock footage of Palestinians celebrating somethings else entirely like a wedding or something. As soon as it appeared the damage was done.

Mr. Premise said:
It was even worse than that. AFAIK there we no Muslims celebrating anywhere, the the news media published some Israeli footage which turned out to be some stock footage of Palestinians celebrating somethings else entirely like a wedding or something. As soon as it appeared the damage was done.

And don't forget about the 5 dancing Israelis pulled over in a white van on 9/11. The media was quick to turn that around to Palestinians celebrating.

Beau said:
Mr. Premise said:

And don't forget about the 5 dancing Israelis pulled over in a white van on 9/11. The media was quick to turn that around to Palestinians celebrating.

https://youtu.be/0-B2J7tp8eg

Dancing Israelies On 911 {Police Recording}
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPreP920BTQ

Beau said:
Mr. Premise said:

This example might illustrate what the seed of a reality shift could be. One group has a false memory (the dancing Palestinians presented by the MSM) while another group has a true memory (dancing Israelis).

The latter group when networking can share objective perceptions of the trunk, the ears, the eyes and reach a full comprehension of the whole elephant. While each individual had an objective assessment of part of the reality (trunk, ears, eyes...), none perceived the higher order of reality they were probing (the elephant).

So, the splitting of realities (or at least reaching a higher order of reality) requires:
1/ the objective assessment of 'local' reality by each member
2/ the networking and processing of a critical mass of objective assessments within the group.

Here we are far away from the Mandela effect that simply describes the fact that some groups hold false memories and believe it's a true memory thus invoke different time-lines to accommodate the co-existence of two mutually exclusive versions of the same event.

For some reason, though, none of the coverage of Trump’s remarks has included the footage that Trump was probably talking about, footage that every American either saw or heard about that day and was deeply traumatized by. While still reeling from the tragedy, Fox News viewers got to see this footage of Palestinians allegedly celebrating the attacks:

[view here (CNN & MSNBC showed similar videos): http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3fbeli_palestinians-celebrating-911-fox-news_news ]

A couple of points to reiterate re the above & Palinurus' misconception of what actually happened:

1) The viewing public was primed - "while still reeling from the tragedy," the bogus video of Palestinians allegedly celebrating 911 was repeatedly shown on three networks. Those who were vulnerable to this tactic were taken in - especially as only a small segment of the population could conceive of the possibility that the TV news could be flat out lies & deception.

2) Those that became aware of the fraudulent nature of the Palestine celebration video (and may have been suspicious of it from the get-go), already weren't buying the official account of the attacks for any number of reasons. For me, I already knew that government officials were well aware that a plane could be flown into a skyscraper as an act of terror (in total contradiction of what Condoleezza Rice declared after the event) along w/ a 60 Minutes show w/ an interview of the French official in charge of investigating the growing terror threat in that country that revealed his supplying key info to the US, made me sure that either our leaders chose to allow the attack to happen or were participants.

So, in a sense, this event DID cause a splitting of realities - those who still to this day believe the official 911 narrative and those who know full well and good that it's total BS!

JEEP said:
A couple of points to reiterate re the above & Palinurus' misconception of what actually happened

JEEP, I have to stress that I'm not living in the USA, nor did I during the 9/11 attacks. I saw the footage of celebrating Muslims (Palestinians or whatever) on local media, and on BBC, CNN and German TV-news -- always accompanied with the standard mainstream propaganda explanation which I hadn't serious reason to severely doubt at that moment.

Nevertheless, I watched the twin towers attack live as it happened on CNN and other international outlets simultaneously and I distinctly remember that I, while watching the events unfold, already there and then made the connection with the Reichstag's fire of February 27, 1933 and was thus aware of a possible false flag from the get-go. All that didn't prevent me believing the 'news' about dancing Palestinians untill I was gently corrected just now...

Pierre said:
So, the splitting of realities (or at least reaching a higher order of reality) requires:
1/ the objective assessment of 'local' reality by each member
2/ the networking and processing of a critical mass of objective assessments within the group.

Here we are far away from the Mandela effect that simply describes the fact that some groups hold false memories and believe it's a true memory thus invoke different time-lines to accommodate the co-existence of two mutually exclusive versions of the same event.

As far as the possible splitting of realities is concerned, I think we should delve deeper into the notions of realms, frequency fences and frequency resonance to understand what is going on.

casswiki realm said:
This is the Cassiopaean term for a division of reality. The use of the term is very broad. This includes the following meanings:

Density - the degree of development of a consciousness determines the general type of experience of space and time, manner of perceiving other entities etc.

STO and STS divisions of a density - Souls of different polarities may occupy distinct realms within one density.

Lateral divisions within a density, as in parallel universes.

Realms are bounded by a so-called "frequency resonance envelope". A realm curtain or realm border as another word for a section of such an envelope.

The Wave is also called a realm border.

On one hand, realms are naturally occurring divisions of reality, on the other hand realms are influenced by their occupants. There is a sort of resonance effect which tends to lock the resident of a realm within its boundaries in terms of frequency. A realm might be compared to a radio broadcast and the being to a receiver. Nature provides a sort of automatic fine-tuning which will cause the receiving frequency of the being to snap to match that of the closest realm. There may be a small reciprocal effect from the being on the realm but this would be negligible in the individual case.

continued...

Although there's (roughly) one reality in the broad sense of the word, our current reality is fractured into separate realms with very different affinity to objective understanding of 'what is'. That explains the need for PTB to fence the population in via incessant propaganda efforts to make them 'resonate' (accept, support and defend) with their point of view, i.e. conform to their explanation of the situation and completely serve their needs and interests, even to the detriment of its own.

Personal memories are constantly endangered to be skewed by this overt and covert push-and-pull and from 'rewriting history' (in the 1984 sense), apart from faulty recollections due to distorted brain functions for whatever reason (diet, lack of sleep, laziness, wrong resources, hear-say, etc.).

Just some thoughts, FWIW.

Back
Top Bottom