The "Mandela Effect"- Has my Bible changed? Or do I just have a bad memory like most people?

Quote from: JEEP

A couple of points to reiterate re the above & Palinurus' misconception of what actually happened

JEEP, I have to stress that I'm not living in the USA, nor did I during the 9/11 attacks. I saw the footage of celebrating Muslims (Palestinians or whatever) on local media, and on BBC, CNN and German TV-news -- always accompanied with the standard mainstream propaganda explanation which I hadn't serious reason to severely doubt at that moment.

Palinurus - I didn't mean to imply anything personally negative re your awareness of the Palestinians celebrating. I was just using your specific experience as an example of a much wider misconception generally that was purposely orchestrated to achieve exactly the effect that it did. The population was primed by repeated video & staged interviews to firmly plant the idea of Muslim terrorists w/ OBL as the ringleader - a trauma induced 'suggestion' that has proven to be so effective that way too many still believe the official story. So, as I tried to say, these people are living in a false reality whereas others who suspected from the start that things weren't as they were being portrayed - as well as all others who've since figured out the deception - are in a more truth-based reality.

Although there's (roughly) one reality in the broad sense of the word, our current reality is fractured into separate realms with very different affinity to objective understanding of 'what is'. That explains the need for PTB to fence the population in via incessant propaganda efforts to make them 'resonate' (accept, support and defend) with their point of view, i.e. conform to their explanation of the situation and completely serve their needs and interests, even to the detriment of its own.

Personal memories are constantly endangered to be skewed by this overt and covert push-and-pull and from 'rewriting history' (in the 1984 sense), apart from faulty recollections due to distorted brain functions for whatever reason (diet, lack of sleep, laziness, wrong resources, hear-say, etc.).

I concur & appreciate all that you wrote.

Okay, JEEP. Acknowledged. :cool:

I just wanted to explain that the propaganda worked not only inside the USA but in a much wider Western field; so also on (relative) unaffected 'bystanders' who weren't emotionally primed at all or only very little.

Hmm. I could have sworn it was Charles Schultz and not Charles Schulz (of Peanuts fame). :rolleyes: (Thanks Pierre for the article)

I watched a few videos on the Mandela effect on YouTube, and it's amazing how easily people freak out over these false memories. Makes me wonder. Seems like even more fear and confusion is added into the mix to make the population malleable - how can you be certain of anything if you can't even trust your own memories ...

M.T.

While searching for a music video, I saw a video on a scientist supposedly “whistle-blowing” about the Mandela Effect. Though after mulling over the earlier Forum discussions in this thread and putting this strange phenomenon aside (though I'm still unsettled about the "relocation" of Australia--see post to follow), I was intrigued enough to watch it.

I soon learned that the video was actually a guy named Nathan Martin attempting to apply critical thinking to analyze the scientist’s statements. Though I haven’t visited his webpages (links below), I have listened to 3 of his videos in which he expresses many ideas which are collinear with those on this Forum (listed at the end).

At the beginning of each video, he presents this disclaimer:
The information, reasoning, and conclusions that we provide in our videos are meant to provoke viewers into asking the questions necessary to think their way to their own conclusions. It is not our responsibility to think for our viewers, but to provide them with the inspiration needed to further their own thinking process. While we are not interested in debating the content of our videos, we welcome questions that seek clarity, understanding, or those that promote a multilogical dialogue.

This video’s introduction states:
“A scientist claiming to work for the organization responsible for the Mandela Effect answers questions on the anonymous forum 4chan. Is the scientist credible? Is there any truth to what they are saying? Check out my presentation and analysis of the conversation, and the content of their disclosure.”

In essence, this whistle-blowing scientist says that a time-line splice was attempted, then false memories were inserted to camouflage residual memories which unexpectedly remained in some because one person/group hindered the full success of this attempt. [Laura and crew?]

In response, Martin states his thoughts/questions, then suggests that by doing the Work, we can stay anchored to reality, especially about ourselves, so we can individuate and not be subject to the “group subconsiousness psychology” [Gurdjieff’s A influences, Sheldrake’s species-specific morphic field, C’s organic life pool?) which is being manipulated with false memories via CERN.

Yet, it seems that if all this were true, the C’s would’ve said more in the June 13, 2015 session when asked about CERN in this session (unless they were strictly sticking to the exact question being asked, which was about CERN creating black holes):

Q: (L) Is there some kind of dangerous activity going on there [CERN] that could generate a black hole or something and swallow the Earth?
(Perceval) And send us all into an antimatter universe?
A: They only wish! The more interesting work is of a different nature and location.
Q: (L) Okay, I'll bite. What kind of work is that, and what is the location?
A: We refer to previous discussions about such things as Montauk. [summary here: https://thecasswiki.net/index.php?title=Montauk_Project&stable=1]

So with all that in mind, I thought I’d share this to see what everyone else thinks about it. (Bracketed comments and bolding are mine.)

VIDEO EXCERPTS:

August 21, 2016 - 21:58:2.0
“I am one of 23 scientists responsible for what you can the “mandela effect”. I am here to answer questions regarding the original timeline and why it is happening. I will not disclose where I work or what I do at work"

My Thoughts [Nathan Martin's]:
1. 4chan is a web forum where people can post messages anonymously; whistleblowers tend to use this forum to release sensitive information.
2. I place the timestamp of each of message from the scientist, unless the timestamp was removed from the screenshot, in which case I use the timestamp of the next message instead.
3. I do not place all of the questions that the scientist is responding to. but in a few of them I chose to.
4. There were a quite a few unreasonable fools asking him questions, which the scientist rightfully chose to ignore.

August 21, 2016 - 22:11:53
"Not everyone is accepting the updates. For some reason, the “veil” is not working on some people. Currently it is spiraling out of control and we anticipate a larger population that will experience memory anomalies within the next few years. By 2020 everything will settle.”

“There are differences in memory because you are not supposed to remember any of it. In fact you've been implanted with multiple layers of memory that are false. Somehow. you have remembered and this is very concerning. I encourage you to hang on to any original memories you have.”

My Thoughts:
1. Is the "veil" that as being spoken of connected to the hyperdimensional control matrix, as described by Gnostics, shamans and other mvstical sects?
2. Why will everything settle by 2020? What is so special about that time frame?
3. We are actively being deceived, but why?
4. Our remembering is concerning to the controllers and yet the scientist is encouraging us. to try to hold onto our memories?

August 21, 2016 – 22:16:42
"This is a proof of concept. If we can overwrite the population with false memories unfortunately the future will be mostly manufactured. There was one person, and we are not sure how, that has somehow caused this unraveling effect."

"We have been trying to locate 'him' but he is currently hiding, This person has created the breakdown in the veil, and we are concerned that the whole system will fail unless. we stop in the next few years.

August 21, 2016 - 22:20:48
"Unfortunately, there was an extinction level event. In order to correct this current version and yet stay similar, we had to ,give you some updates. These include a larger liver to process the increased toxins. as wen as moving some things around because the body would soon be unable to handle the toxicity of the planet, There are too many updates to the body. I don't even know where to start."

My Thoughts:
1. So our current environment is more toxic? Why?
2. Could the toxicity of our world have anything to do with the chemical additives to our food and water supplies?
3. Could chemtrails be for terraforming our world for another species to coexist here with us, or is it meant to coincide with our physiological changes. to make us more susceptible to their counterfeit "veils" and memory implantation techniques?

August 21. 2016 - 22:24:34
"We use a quantum computer based on our own neural network, Unfortunately, some of that technology was passed down to us, to be used for a very specific purpose. Imagine Russian dolls, and you have a pretty good idea of the nature of our reality. We are manipulating. yet also being manipulated from 'outside'.”

My Thoughts:
If this is either mis- or disinformation, then it is done with a Gnostic slant that takes into account mystical understanding of the Demiurge technology, and the fractal holographic reality that we reside within. The principle of correspondence. which states “as above so below, within so without", isn't just some silly esoteric or pagan mythology" for it is an insight that explains the scalability of holographic fractal patterns. and how they are able to replicate in multiple dimensions. directions. densities, and realities. While this scientist is supposedly residing in a different layer of reality, he is still connected to our realm via a fractal based relationship.

August 21, 2016 – 22:36:04
"The most common side effects We are dealing with is recurring headaches. shortness of breath. memory loss. and a feeling of ‘just waking up’. There are various issues due to the interface changes. We have re-written [code for] the rib cage, skull…The brain had to be rearranged. We increased the size of the base of the brain. reduced the distance of the corpus, and shortened the area of the frontal lobe.”

August 21, 2016 - 22:46:10
"It sounds like a noble cause, yes. But unfortunately, if we do not fix the anomalies, there is a possibility of a server crash. That would eliminate this existence for all of us, including myself, and the next layer outside of ourselves.”

August 21, 2016 - 22:53:18
"Your intuition is the closest thing to the truth you can accomplish. Trust your instinct. Many of the 'mandela effects' nested online are layers to hide the real changes, It's fairly involved"

August 21, 2016 - 23:01:02
"This is a deception. There is one finite reality, on one overworked and overstressed 'server', and we are the ones who ‘fix’ the code that is currently unraveling and could potentially cause a system crash. All due to one 'person'.”

My Thoughts:
1. Quantum technology is not of this world. but was given to us by somebody beyond humanity's veiled level of perception. Who gave it to humanity!
2. For what purpose?
3. Are those who are manipulating from 'outside' benevolent or malevolent?
4. Are they the 'archons’ spoken of by the Gnostics?

August 21, 2016 - 22:49:37
"Many foretold of being saved in 2012. We were saved. and now we are here. My employers have a desire to keep us alive, and hopefully without any previous memories, Unfortunately, there are many errors to correct. You will see very strange things in about a month from now.”

My Thoughts:
1. The "server" is probably a metaphor for what houses our reality. but is probably also connected to humanity's "collective consciousness".
2. This may be connected to the Gnostic concept of the "Demiurge", which is an artificial intelligence supercomputer that makes up the Matrix structure. It may or may not have initially been designed as a control structure, but it has since become a control mechanism of the "veils' that separate us from our true nature.
3. See "The Saturn Machine" video linked below for more information.

August 21, 2016 - 23:07:58
[He had previously stated that on a quantum level, human anatomy had been tampered with, which resulted in this comment from a reader: “but the volume of our craniums has remained almost entirely consistent throughout recorded history”. This is his reply to that reader.]

"That's an update in your false memory. As their software betters, and more patches and updates are applied. your history will change here and there."

My Thoughts:
1. This is intriguing. as I was wondering how surgeons would be able to operate without noticing anything different in the human anatomy. The false memories were implanted to ensure humans keep going on as if nothing has happened. This explains a long held question of mine.
2. What collective consciousness are they manipulating when they falsify our memories?

August 21, 2016 - 23:13:31
"CERN is using the collider to introduce anomalies into the server by networking it with multiple d-wave 4096 machines [quantum computers, the first 2 being purchased for $20 million each by NASA /Google and Stanford University] the only thing they have accomplished so far is minor anomalies."

August 21, 2016 – 23:20:23
"Like I said earlier, it was an experiment. to try and graft another timeline into ours, one that was similar but had subtle differences. But they f#$ked it up. The proof is that people were noticing the differences. That was not supposed to happen. For most people the spelling of a children's book means f#$king nothing at all [referring to the Bernstein vs. Berenstain Bears example of the “mandela effect”—note the scientist’s name at the end of these transcripts]. It is important to not forget your original timeline.”

My Thoughts
[Similar to] a computer DNS flush? "DNS is the Domain Name System. DNS servers convert a domain name (such as example.com) into an lP address (in this case 192.0.32.10). The mapping of names to numbers can change from time to time. Your computer holds a record of DNS entries to save looking them up every time. This is your DNS cache. You can delete those records (flush the cache) any time you like. If a website has recently moved servers, you might see the old website for awhile. Flushing your DNS cache might help.”

August 21, 2016 - 23:46:08
"Your consciousness was transferred to the server to avoid an extinction level event. You may have noticed updates to your body as well as environment. -- Jeremv Bernstein, Good luck"

[Nathan Martin wonders if this supposed scientist blowing the whistle may be the Jeremy Bernstein who’s a theoretical physicist. _https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremy Bernstein ]

My Thoughts:

Could Individuation be our solution? "Individuation is a process of psychological differentiation, having for it’s goal the development of the individual personality. In general, it is the process by which individual beings are formed and differentiated; in particular. it is the development of the psychological individual as a being distinct from the general collective psychology" [Gurdjieff’s B influences, Sheldrake’s species-specific morphic field, C’s organic life pool?]

"… In Jungian theory. the Self is one of several archetypes. It signifies the coherent whole. unifying both the consciousness and unconscious mind of a person, The Self. according to Jung, is realized as the product of Individuation. which is defined as the process of integrating one's personality.” - Annemieke Cloosterman
RELATED/REFERENCED LINKS:

Video containing excerpts above
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwl3h8l4NPI

4chan screenshots of whistleblower’s original conversation (this webpage now says this post was removed)
_https://www.reddit.com/r/MandelaEffect/comments/4yyz23/4chan_thread_scientist_at_cern_admits_it/

Nathan Martin—What is the mandela effect and why is it happening?
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_541357621&feature=iv&src_vid=uwl3h8l4NPI&v=SLqSnp1-TLA

The best explanation of the mandela effect yet—Wes Penre on the singularity
https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_812170601&feature=iv&src_vid=uwl3h8l4NPI&v=F2ogX4u_FZg

The Mandela Effect & the Fifth Hermetic Principle of Rhythm
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_Dudye-42o&feature=youtu.be

The Mandela Effect & the Power of Observation
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yFbHHX-C_k&feature=youtu.be

The Thinker's Guide For Conscientious Citizens on How to Detect Media Bias & Propaganda, by Richard Paul and Linda Elder
_http://amzn.to/2c7ETGL

Star Trek #2 - The Saturn Machine
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzmyZ5bPaW0

Synthetic Super Intelligence and the Transmutation of Humankind - A Roadmap to the Singularity and Beyond, by Wes Penre (Download the book for free at the following link):
_http://wespenre.com/My-Books/Book2-AI/wes_penre___synthetic_super_intelligence_and_the_transmutation_of_man__a_roadmap_to_the_singularity.pdf

Carl Jung: Individuation Process
_http://www.mindstructures.com/carl-jung-individuation-process/

NATHAN MARTIN:

Collinear ideas:
the importance of critical thinking
the need for self-observation/knowledge
the value of interpersonal mirrors for making conscious changes in our thinking and behavior
free will being dependent on true individuality
individuality is very different than personality
the goal is individuation so external world is not dictating inner being
insights of Jung and the Gnostics
hyperdimensional beings differentiated from extraterrestrial
prevalence and complexity of disinformation
enslavement by matrix control system
pyramidal hierarchy of controllers
suspicions of manipulation of our minds to change our perceptive processes and memories
Truth = knowledge + understanding - contradictions
Lie = impartial/false knowledge + contradictions – understanding
self-examination/self-knowledge essential to avoid deception
the need for waking from sleep and developing eyes that see reality
monotheism control program; doing-to-be vs. doing-from-being
circle people vs. pyramid people
psychopathic controllers
pending segregation of those seeing reality from those captured by deceptions
wariness about the new-age view of “ascension”

Facebook Group:
_https://www.facebook.com/groups/DivinePollination/hive

Facebook Pages:
_https://www.facebook.com/theUnityProcess
_https://www.facebook.com/DivinePollination

Websites:
_http://DivinePollination.com
_http://theUnityProcess.com

Mandela Effect Residual Error - Animation shows the old Australia
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrzPlD8juMQ

The narrator makes a strong argument about why the pre-computer animation process of the early ‘90’s would not allow such an “error” to be included in the final production of this video—especially since it was produced by Steven Spielberg, specifically intended to be used as educational tool.

This animation documents the location of Australia (the land "down under") as being much farther south, as I and many others remember it:

I've had posts of these Mandela effect or time line jumping.
The one stands out the most is my dad telling me an uncle's lung cancer (which he had a lung transplant for) went secondary, to his oesophagus, and that he would die. I don't see this uncle very often and about 6 months later I asked how Ronnie was and dad said he was better than ever which I found really odd considering he had terminal cancer. My sister and father were both at the first and second conversation. Apparently no one told me he had secondary cancer because he doesn't. Yet at the time I was told he did I shared that with my partner and mum and neither of the two remember me saying so...

Was very strange to find out he was not dying when I remember very vividly being told he was.

JGeropoulas said:
Mandela Effect Residual Error - Animation shows the old Australia
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrzPlD8juMQ

The narrator makes a strong argument about why the pre-computer animation process of the early ‘90’s would not allow such an “error” to be included in the final production of this video—especially since it was produced by Steven Spielberg, specifically intended to be used as educational tool.

This animation documents the location of Australia (the land "down under") as being much farther south, as I and many others remember it:

I don't think he makes a strong point about anything, other than his lack of understanding of world maps and the fact that he likes to make lots of assumptions to make his 'pattern recognition run amok' thesis. Someone drew the map wrongly. Are you aware of the different "projections" of maps and the fact that the map that you know of world today is not representative of country sizes?

Fluffy said:
I've had posts of these Mandela effect or time line jumping.
The one stands out the most is my dad telling me an uncle's lung cancer (which he had a lung transplant for) went secondary, to his oesophagus, and that he would die. I don't see this uncle very often and about 6 months later I asked how Ronnie was and dad said he was better than ever which I found really odd considering he had terminal cancer. My sister and father were both at the first and second conversation. Apparently no one told me he had secondary cancer because he doesn't. Yet at the time I was told he did I shared that with my partner and mum and neither of the two remember me saying so...

Was very strange to find out he was not dying when I remember very vividly being told he was.

Have you had the time to read the whole thread yet? If so, are there other possible explanations you can think, other then the "Mandella Effect"? If I interpreted your account above correctly, there are certainly quite a number of other explanations that come to mind. Maybe it is worth a try, to look for, see and study other possible explanations?

Otherwise things like this will possibly always remain a "strange experience" for you, even though there might be other explanations out there that fit better. If we really want to figure something out, we need to get over the "that's strange!" stage and try to actively look for knowledge and possible answers derived through it.

Most often what we think of as strange becomes rather mundane and logical after searching for knowledge about it or other related mechanisms.

Pierre said:
Thinkingfingers said:
This is strange indeed, I remember "Sex in the city" and "interview with a vampire". We all should understand how, as pierre shared, "false memories are created and can affect our ability to recall events" but that doesn't explain the group memory changes as this seems to be the case.

Here is an article describing how collective false memory can form:

Can groups of people "remember" something that didn't happen?

http://www.hopesandfears.com/hopes/now/question/217069-can-groups-of-people-remember-something-that-didn-t-happen
[...]

Interesting article. It seems that our memory, or record of perception, can be pretty bad in reconstructing the reality of the past. And in that case, when someone asks you in a group setting, "Do you remember when..", it makes it tricky to answer with much confidence. Because others can modify your memory, maybe it's best to just say, "I don't know." :P

The negative environment priming Woodsman mentioned that exists on this level - I wonder if it is set up to hide STS intentions by design? With the faults and cognitive biases of the brain, it seems we should be saying, "Oh no, my memory is wrong!" and not, "Oh no, the timeline has changed!"

3D Student said:
<snip>
The negative environment priming Woodsman mentioned that exists on this level - I wonder if it is set up to hide STS intentions by design? With the faults and cognitive biases of the brain, it seems we should be saying, "Oh no, my memory is wrong!" and not, "Oh no, the timeline has changed!"
I'm still fairly skeptical about the idea of some kind of time line change, but I wonder more about the possibility that these "Mandela Effect" memories, which are mostly related to fairly trivial things, might be some kind of initial test run for more significant memory manipulations.

For years, HAARP has been used to manipulate peoples' thoughts and emotions, so it's interesting that just as HAARP was being phased out, CERN was coming online. When asked about CERN being used to create black holes, the C's said no but more interesting things were being done related to experiments at Montauk (which included those related to mind control and time travel).

All of this brings to mind something found in Barbara Marciniak's channeled material: that 4D STS was capable of splicing into our reality entire chapters of historical memory about events which never really happened--and that the Middle East was an especially effective portal for such maneuvers.

So maybe we need to keep in mind that, though our memory is indeed often wrong because of ordinary cognitive biases and vulnerabilities, automatically attributing all memory glitches to only that ordinary phenomenon could be lead to overlooking less ordinary 4D STS maneuvers being perpetuated.

My initial initial impression is that the 4chan poster is basically just putting a face behind what the Mandela Effect crowd already thinks is happening. There is little need on his part to invent anything - there are plenty of theories to draw upon. I didn't notice him saying anything that would call into question the basic Mandela Effect narrative. In a way he says only what they want to hear, regardless of what mystical systems he weaves it with. He appeals to their desire for validation. Without that, his words would probably be seen for their emptiness.

Disclaimer: Dear reader, I'm assuming you are well familiar with Mandela effect and witnessed it by yourself many times. If you are skeptic or think it is just memory games, please do not leave comments in this thread.
----
Hello, I'm from another timeline just as 70% of population here! In my childhood Ford sign was straight-lined (detached Ford logo was one my favorite toys, so I know what I'm saying) and Volkswagen logo had no gap (I remember it exactly because it was my dad car and I've spent much time with it). Also there hundreds of other differences, major of which are some previously unknown to me media persons from 80x-90x and Earth map changes.

So, question on my mind: I wonder if Mandela effect is symptom of rising consciousness?

Cassiopean logs mentioned it somewhere that to cope with 4rd dimension manipulators people would be given awareness to 4rd dimension.

Hypothesis: dimension shift was happening all the time due to 4th density manipulations on timeline.

But now people begin to remember alternate timelines. Previously memory was purely physical 3rd dimensional, except dream state, but now dream state (4th, and higher) becomes partially available during daytime, and people begin noticing timeline manipulations.

What do you think?
Are we really merging into 4th dimension, or it is something else?

sigel_edwind, I merged the thread you started with one from a few years back on the same subject. So have a look and see if your questions were answered already.

Cassiopean logs mentioned it somewhere that to cope with 4rd dimension manipulators people would be given awareness to 4rd dimension.

I can generally tell when a person refers to the Cassiopaean Sessions as "Logs" that they have been reading the pirated versions and have not read The Wave which gives them in context and with background information. You may want to read The Wave before diving into the forum here.

Back
Top Bottom