My experience of Pyschic Attack

Virtualme

Padawan Learner
This is very difficult for me to share due to the circumstances involved...but I will give it a try here with hope.

In the mid 90s I got into the crystal thing that was the rave at the time and so followed books and more books on similar things. Around mid 99 I read a book about contacting guides and the like etc. One method involved talking about yourself (as if your guide was present and listening)whilst drifting into sleep. I tried this and halfway through heard a women say my name in surprise. I opened my eyes and wondered with mild shock, who was that?

(Before I continue. Weeks prior to the above voice I awoke one morning and heard an elderly sounding man talking. All I could and to this day recall was his referance to pyschic vampire and a need to be alert. This voice didnt fade away as I woke up but seemed to ripple into eventual silence.)

Around the time of this female voice calling my name I had become aware of a women, far younger than me that was obsessed with me. She found it normal to stand in public and talk to strangers about me giving my name, my address and making them totally aware that I was hers and that she loved me! Her big hang up here was her reluctance to meet me or indeed gain courage to come out of hiding - see, she always hid away from me with excited voice. This issue of hers eventually led to her friends becoming fed up with her. Time passes and her friends start poking fun at me and not her. Soon Im the bad guy and then anti social behaviour follows. Whilst all this is happening shes voicing her defence of me whilst her partners in crime cause me trouble! She seems to enjoy all of this!

By early 2000 I was - to my anger - being discussed by upstarts 10 years younger than me. I didnt know them and I still didnt know who "she was". Then it all goes quiet - yippee!!!! Life for the next few months is great and everything starts to turn for the better.

When "she" did turn up again I experieced Evil in human form. A true STS individual utilising telepathy for her own advantage to simply look amazing at the cost of myself.

I`ll continue this soon.

Virtualme said:
A true STS individual utilising telepathy for her own advantage to simply look amazing at the cost of myself.

Could you please clarify what this sentence means, Virtualme?

A form of telepathy that from listening to her over the years seems to border on some sort of body connection or linkage. Shes basically homeless nowadays because of this whole situation, but thats her own fault - I will explain that later. She spends all her time nearby waiting each day for her male colleague to join her. Here I suspect that he brings food occasionally and new punters to listen to her (most Fridays). The very same man who 13 years ago was against her crush towards me now seems to have her in his control.

Im still trying to work out how to share this as the logical part of me is finding it impossible to put on paper what as been happening to me.

Im not making this up, its not fiction and the general population around me know of her and what she says about me. Thankfully for me, time as gone against this women with her lies to cover old lies. They now distance themselves from her in the same way she manipulated them originally into avoiding me - so she could use me to show off and get away with it

One thing of importance to mention here (whilst I still have the courage to type about this) is a dream in early 2000. I met my deceased grandparents in the dream. I stood back realising they have both passed some time ago. Before I could say anything they both grabbed me and hugged me, planting kisses on my cheeks and they looked very sad. My grandad told me to remember that he and gran would always be with me and to never give up. I never got a chance to ask them why they felt so sad

I suspect that they had forseen the stalker and her negative affect upon my life and the destruction that followed.

Virtualme, I'm not quite following what you're tryng to say. What is the main problem(s) in your life right now that's giving you distress? For starters, following the recommended diet will help with many things, are you doing that?

I`ll have to leave this one for a while (my problem and my attempt to share it here.) Everytime I try to type it into a easy to read format my memories and mind begin to race.

(A women has been stalking me for 13 years with a telepathic link/cord/connection towards me. Shes used this to cause trouble for me whilst disguising herself behind a act of wishing to help me - which allowed her to spread lies and also look amazing to people.)

Regarding my diet - such an odd question. I enjoy a roast chicken dinner every Sunday. Eat cheese, onions, peas, carrots, steak, bread, drink milk, love tea without milk, the odd pizza or burger...(puzzled)

Hi virtualme,

The question about diet relates to the large body of research you can find on this forum regarding the optimal diet for a human body, which is high-fat, medium-protein, and low to no carbohydrates. The two threads to read are here and here. One of the side benefits of adopting this type of eating is that it seems to lower the incidences of high strangeness in one's life, by strengthening the body, improving thinking and presumably one's psychic defenses. You've recounted some strange events, hence the question.

The pattern of eating you've described is very far from a paleo/ketogenic model. You might want to look into it, as you say you are still distressed about this situation and having trouble analyzing it calmly. Many forum members will vouch for the positive changes they've experienced with this different way of eating.

Take things slowly step by step, and write as you are able. :)

Hi,

Very interesting. Can I say that Im the type of person who can eat and eat but always remains around 12 stone (in old money). Always been of slim build with looks younger than my years. Any others here who find no matter what they eat - they stay at a certain wieght?

The choice to go with a paleo/ketogenic diet has more to do with the optimal functioning of our brains and bodies and it's other protective influences than with weight loss.

In addition to the links that herondancer recommended, you may want to read this:

http://www.sott.net/article/228189-New-Light-on-the-Black-Death-The-Viral-and-Cosmic-Connection

and the last half hour of the recent SOTT talk radio interview with Nora Gedgaudas:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sottnet/2013/11/03/nora-gedgaudas-interview-beyond-paleo--primal-ice-age-diet

Happy reading & listening :)

Ennio said:
The choice to go with a paleo/ketogenic diet has more to do with the optimal functioning of our brains and bodies and it's other protective influences than with weight loss.

In addition to the links that herondancer recommended, you may want to read this:

http://www.sott.net/article/228189-New-Light-on-the-Black-Death-The-Viral-and-Cosmic-Connection

and the last half hour of the recent SOTT talk radio interview with Nora Gedgaudas:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sottnet/2013/11/03/nora-gedgaudas-interview-beyond-paleo--primal-ice-age-diet

Happy reading & listening :)

I will, super thanks. :)

Virtualme, I'm not sure if you are still being bothered by the spirit women (from what I understand reading your posts above), but you could look at Spirit Releasement Therapy (there are links to YouTube vids and excellent source material on the topic in this thread). To me, it sounds like you may have picked up a persistent attachment or two, and if you haven't already, check out the Patrick Rodriguez thread.

Hope this helps :)

Back
Top Bottom