My expirionce with my dog and dogs of the other

little beaver

The Force is Strong With This One
Hi to all that gonna reda this and specicial hi to the once that not gonna read this :).We have a dog with us its a labrador dog (female) we take this dog before almost 10y ago.My familly take this dog from organization who train dogs to help blind people in their lives.We grow her up and than she go on test by that organization to see how is she reacting in life(how she behive in traffic,does she listen to orders and similar things).She past that test great,but labrador dogs have some defect(thay say its genetic) with hips.So her hips didnt been 100 precent helthy and thay left tis dog with us(wich is grat we all love animals).I learn so much from this dog,lear not to react on first impression,to give love absolutly(and i relly greatffull to her for that)

Experionce from other dogs.

Before 6moth ago i quit my job(it was a real bad job for a little money about 500US for month).I have some money saved,not much just some and this what happened to me.I was walking my dog on leash,we see other dog on leash to who was walked by a woman.Of coures my dog stops and wont go further before she meet this dog and sniff him,i let her go and thay play a little(maybe 1-2 minutes)the dog of that woman was still on leash.I came closer and cuddle my dog,than i try to cuddle her dog to.I REACH WITH MY ARM AND HE TRY TO BITE MY i quickly move my arm(he miss) but the size of the dog its like that he is in front of my genetals,he try to bite me again(notice this all happening in 15-30 seconds).And he catch me for my moust sensitve part ;),i didnt move quckly enough,he didnt grab me and hold he just grave me.Uff immediattly the preasure and heat go to my head(from fear and pain).I look in my shorts and i see blood brrrrrrrrrr!!!.Woman start to scream a little,say that gonna give me a papier tissue,i jall something relly dont remember what and run to my home,quckly go under shower and tell my mome to call cab.Than i go to emrgency hospital,when thay see that thay say its relly unusual(thay dont see much of that hehehe).The young doctor call 2 older surgens to see that(bcz its so unusual).Than say to me its gonna be ok(eventually he didnt bite me so hard)give me a tetanus shot(i didnt wont it,but i know that i have to take it bcz i didnt know if dog is vakcinated for rabies) and i go home.Wait for day or to to see if that woman goona look for me(we live in same neighborood few streets away)she did not.Than i look for her ;) ;),find out she is a banker,she live in a nice new building(probably in gr8 flat.My friends advise me that i must took as much money as i can(bcz she have a lot of money)i say no,we joke about it,having lougs etc.I took her just the ammount what i pay for taxi cab.What i get from that to always be alert,about other peoples animals(bcz thay are not the same as my dog).

Today close encounter with one small mixed dog.

I was walking alone around my neigborhood and i see that dog withou a leash,i know that dog the owner was right behind him.The dog stop about 10 metars from me and i notice he raise hes ears up and look at me in a strange way(ok,but now i am expirionce from the case before 6month ago :D).He start to bark and run to me,he was angry,nervios come mybe few centimetar from me i stand still and smile and say to him what is it?..i didnt put my arm to him i just stand.The owner of the dog was maybe a 1 metar from us,he didnt tel any1thing to this dog,didnt yall but he LOOK ME IN A STRANGE WAY,LIKE ITS MY FAULT!!!!! hehe.OK, i let it go this time,remember i know this dog and his owner from before.Next time if that gonna happened i gonna chrush him,owner not the dog,verbally so hard that he gonna shiver(i know that i do this thing before to some people,who thinks that are so smart,so up from others but thay are not!!)and thoose people just stand,not knowing whats going on but thay were so scared ;) ;).So next time that owner gonna think when his dog start to bark at some1.

Please dont think of me that im some kind of angry man or psichopat,but i just not gonna take the other people bs any more.

I was walking alone around my neigborhood and i see that dog withou a leash,i know that dog the owner was right behind him.The dog stop about 10 metars from me and i notice he raise hes ears up and look at me in a strange way(ok,but now i am expirionce from the case before 6month ago :D).He start to bark and run to me,he was angry,nervios come mybe few centimetar from me i stand still and smile and say to him what is it?..i didnt put my arm to him i just stand.The owner of the dog was maybe a 1 metar from us,he didnt tel any1thing to this dog,didnt yall but he LOOK ME IN A STRANGE WAY,LIKE ITS MY FAULT!!!!! hehe.OK, i let it go this time,remember i know this dog and his owner from before.Next time if that gonna happened i gonna chrush him,owner not the dog,verbally so hard that he gonna shiver(i know that i do this thing before to some people,who thinks that are so smart,so up from others but thay are not!!)and thoose people just stand,not knowing whats going on but thay were so scared ;) ;).So next time that owner gonna think when his dog start to bark at some1.

So yesterday in the early evening i was going for a walk alone.The same dog,the same owner but completely different story :).I was walking toward them,dog pass i say hi to the owner he say hi to me and we go in opposite direction.

Ok the reason that the dog bark at me the first time(by my opinion)is this.The first time i was singing one tune for myself not with words just the melody and some syllables the dog can sense it i relly dont know if he can heard it,but it can be a possibility and that disturb it maybe make him angry.

Back
Top Bottom