My rant against the governemnt

• Thread starter THE_TRUTH_OR_DIE
  • Start date
T

THE_TRUTH_OR_DIE

There are a number of things I could have chosen to write about in this letter. I could have chosen to write about how The Government's adages are an integument of boosterism. Or I might have chosen to write something about the way that it is guilty of a shocking display of dishonesty and sophistry. But, instead, I've decided to devote this entire letter to explaining how I firmly believe that when The Government is gone, all that will be left from its legacy of hate is the hate itself. Instead of focusing on why just because you can do something does not mean it's okay to do it, I would like to remind people that The Government demands obeisance from its comrades. Then, once they prove their loyalty, The Government forces them to funnel significant amounts of money to the worst sorts of rude ratbags I've ever seen.

There's one thing you can undoubtedly say about The Government: It has a sense of humor. It was being a real comedian when it told us that it has the linguistic prowess to produce a masterwork of meritorious literature. Most people don't realize that The Government has already revealed its plans to portray intemperate underachievers of one sort or another as curmudgeons. It revealed these plans in a manifesto bearing all of the hallmarks of having been written by an exploitative twaddler. Not only is its manifesto entirely lacking in logic, relentlessly subjective, and completely anecdotal, but The Government's premise (that it can scare us by using big words like "characteristicalness") is its morality disguised as pretended neutrality. The Government uses this disguised morality to support its scare tactics, thereby making its argument self-refuting. I no longer believe that trends like family breakdown, promiscuity, and violence are random events. Not only are they explicitly glorified and promoted by The Government's intransigent, vexatious memoirs, but honor means nothing to it. Principles mean nothing to it. All it cares about is how to poison the relationship between teacher and student. I would truly like to comment on The Government's attempt to associate fascism with pr

I dont quite understand how you can personify the government as one cohesive entity which has singular motives or even stable "personality" traits. It's a multi-headed hydra of organizations, each with its own objectives and motivations. Many funded by specific interest groups, or established after financial prodding.

Back
Top Bottom