My weirdest dream

Regulattor

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
Hi to all.

I'm gonna put my best effort to tell you my last night dream, because this was one hell-of-the-dream and since English isn't my first language I apologize in advance.

In this dream I was lying/sleeping on my bed in my old bedroom in my parents house. It all started sudden, with strange feeling of electric current "flowing" through my spinal cord. Tough I'm not so sure that this electric current sensation is just part of my dream only because I experience it at least few more times in more awake state.

Well, after this current started to "flow" I get this feeling of lifting off of bed and slightly starting to rotate on my right side. Like some strange force was trying to turn me facing down and exposing my back. Whaoo, that was strange I thought. I try to reach with my hands for something firm to hold, just to try to oppose this force and to stay lying at least. And when I was looking around what to grab I turned my head on my left and there HE was.

At first I didn't realize what am I looking at. He was human like, white skinned, hairless but not solid in appearance, ghost like, transparent, floating in my room. I saw only his upper torso, from chest above. His head appeared to look masculine. He look at me with his dark eyes with no pupils and in that moment I felt panic fear. What was so far very strange dream became a nightmare. I was looking right in the eyes of my dungeon keeper, my unwanted master. In his look was this thing. I don't know how to describe. Like he knew everything of me, even things I don't know, like who am I and what am I trying to do. From this point I'm not so sure that this is a simple dream anymore. It's like I'm actually there. Full screen resolution, I can see all details of my old room, curtains, wallpapers, furniture.

I wanna fight you, I thought. I'm not afraid of you. I try to reach him with my left hand in order to get him closer so I can smack him right in his face with my right fist. But it didn't work, I could not reach him, like my body was paralysed. I even try to spit him. :D Nothing works. I'm complete under his control. Suddenly I become more calm, relaxed. I was in moment occupied with this new feelings. How can I be so calm when this guy/thing is beside me, doing something to me. I'm not giving up!!!

This thought was like alarm bell to me. And then I realized that this guy brought another creature with him. I wasn't able to see this second creature, he was invisible but I was aware of it. It was right on top of me, siting and doing something to me. However I was able to see edges of this thing. Best description of this creature was cloaked Predator in A. Schwartzenneger movie.

I started jerking wildly, trying to throw him off of me. I even try to grab it/him with my hands in struggle.

And then I woke up, with my heart pounding wild, breathing deep and heavy.

Even fully awake I couldn't rid of this white guy. Something in his eyes, his look, like he was telling me all I'm trying to do is of no significance, he'll win. I like to file this under mydreams file, but, god how real it was.

Before sleep I took 1 capsule of feverfew because it is rich in melatonin. And this is only easy available source of melatonin in Croatia since you can't get it over counter.

Regulattor said:
I was looking right in the eyes of my dungeon keeper, my unwanted master.
Ah, now that's dramatic!

But it didn't work, I could not reach him, like my body was paralysed. I even try to spit him. Nothing works.
I started jerking wildly, trying to throw him off of me. I even try to grab it/him with my hands in struggle.
I wasn't able to see this second creature, he was invisible but I was aware of it. It was right on top of me, siting and doing something to me.
Hey Regulattor,

Sorry you had such an awful experience last night. But this kind of dream is not that uncommon. A terrifying man/creature/ghost/etc in the room holding you down in your bed while you sleep is a sign that you may have suffered a bout of sleep paralysis. Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

I have read that everyone is likely to experience it at least once in their lifetime and some fortunate folks (like me) experience it every month or two weeks even!

The best way to avoid that experience is to watch what you eat before you go to bed (cheese, milk, junk food, etc) and try not to sleep on your back (this is what I do).

Excuse me if this doesn't answer your bad dream in full. Like I said, I suffer from sleep paralysis and the second to last time it happened to me I thought I was being abducted. As a kid, I dreamed that some cloaked old geezer (who resembled the Emperor from Star Wars :P) was holding me down on the bed and cursing at me. I am also familiar with the electric sensation. Oh yes, pretty scary.

CEdicon thx, for link. I hope it was just sleep paralysis thou its description does not fit my experience entirely.

And can you tell me more of your "electric" sensations. I'm experiencing this electric phenomenon just for last maybe 12 months. For me it's just sometimes so strange. I often get, well I must say it so because can't find better term, visions together with this electric flow! Like something enters on my low spine, like a signal or code, then this current and I mean live current, comes up my spine and then is like "decoded". This sound like some kind of signal and I can hear it (like old time commodore 64 cassette loading), moment after I begin to "see" various pictures in my mind. Sometimes this happens when I'm in deep sleep, but sometimes I'm almost fully awake. I know this sound strange at least, but there it is. I'm not sure how to deal with it. At first I thought it was just my imagination or vivid dreams. But after I "caught" few of this practically in awake state I get big question mark over my head.

Hey Reg,

Sleeping any better? :-)

My electric sensations... Well, one experience I had with sleep paralysis as a kid was brought on by flashes of lightning. I was falling asleep and I was dreaming of myself lying in my bed. Suddenly I started to panic (This typically happens when the brain is aware of the paralysis of the body and it triggers a strong emotional response) and flashes of lightning filled my room. The lightning I dreamed of would always precede the entrance of the cloaked figure. That's when I knew I was really in trouble. (You know, being a 12 year old and all... I was spooked!)

The other "electric" sensation I can remember... I was on a day trip with my mother. We were in the car on the highway and I was falling asleep sitting up. As I fell asleep, I heard this chorus of buzzing... like a thousand out-of-tune violins! I felt myself moving out of my body and I quickly woke up. I believe this is a typical sensation too.

Here's another link to check out, Reg. Hopefully it answers more questions. Hypnogogia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypnagogia

I'm sorry but I can not make sense of decoding electric signals in your spine. It sounds very bizarre and I hope you can make some sense of it. Your description is definitely very vivid but I can't put my finger on what you are describing. :/

Hi CE!
Regarding my sleep, thx for asking, I'm little bit better, but. Last two nights I was involved, in my dreams of course, with automatic weapons and shooting. In one of dreams I was provided with 9mm gun and some kind of automatic assault weapon. I and one other men (can't recall his identity) were supplied with guns and ammo and we ware suppose to shoot third guy (also unknown to me). We start to load our weapons with ammo and check stuff and equipment but this third guy entered our room and start shooting at us. My companion was shot to death and I have managed to take some cover under bed, because we ware in some kind of bedroom. So after third guy shoot my partner he turns his gun towards me and start firing. I try to shoot back but my pistol didn't fire. I was provided with some cover under the bed and have enough time to aim and fire but my gun does not want to fire. I was so angry because I did load it with ammo and check it, but still it didn't work. Anyway it seems like we both survived the night unharmed. ;)

Few months ago I was also dreaming about shooting and I took part in it. I was with my friend on some kind of terace watching procession beneath us. We ware talking about weather and how strange it is. For some reason we have point our attention to our left and there was like few squads of military, paramilitary or militia man carrying some tree beam overhead. They used this beams to bridge over some canals on their path. My friend and I comment those actions like how they ware very well trained and prepared. Suddenly two Columbian drug cartel like guys drove on enduro motorcycle few meters away and start shooting with uzis at me. I was surprised that not one single bullet didn't even scratch me. Somehow I take my weapon and shoot back and although I didn't want to kill them all of my shots hit targets. One attacker was shoot to death and one was wounded. This dream was very disturbing and I woke up. After a while I was a sleep again. But not in deep sleep, part of me was awake. Then I felt this "current" climbing up my spine. Entering my head and like its been "decoded" in brain area between ears. It sounded like some kind of code and I was able even to "hear" it. Moment after i "saw" picture in my mind. It was like looking TV. I "saw" big garbage container, one that goes on trucks, entirely open, filled with plastic trash bags. I was able to move my head from my pillow (so much of sleep paralysis) and still looking in this picture inside my mind.

Shocker comes tomorrow morning. I was on my way to some warehouse to pick up some building material. On my way back from warehouse, driving from parking lot on street I saw, just across, the garbage container filled with some plastic sheets hanging on the side, flapping slowly on light wind. Puhhh, whata .... I thought! Hour or two later I was listening radio and there was braking news, some guys attempted robbery in one big shopping center. Funny thing is that this shopping center was just less then 1/2 mile away from my warehouse. And there ware shooting, at about same time when I was around. One robber was killed and one injured by security guards. Later during the day, owner of this security firm sad on TV how his guys ware very well trained and prepared for situations like this morning! Now, I was completely puzzled. It looked like I was able to "foresee" in some symbolic way main community event from that day.

I'm not implying that I have precognistic abilities but man, talking about strange coincidence. And this "current" thing. Guess, I must continue my search for answers!

Hi regulattor, have been reading your post with interest.
I use to have lots of sleep paralysis as a teenager, I got sort of use to it in the end. Had some scary experiences but nothing on the scale you did! (Most of my really scary experiences happen when I'm awake..lol)
Anyway....interesting about the shooting and such....I use to dream about guns Way too much, I put it down to playing computer games Way to much. Atleast I use too.
The first dream seems to be about anxiety...worrying about something. You and your companion where preparing for something, and then you fail...I'd suggest the dream is about the fear involved with preparing and failing....not having all the information when preparing...and perhaps even being dragged into situations you do not wish to be in (best to avoid those!)

The second dream....very interesting the links. Seems that somtimes we can be warned of things in ways...although I am unsure of the energy moving up the spine.
However something did catch my eye. 'We ware talking about weather and how strange it is.'
This reminded me of several things I've read, some from the C's too.
The quote below is part of it.....

Q: (L) Does this cluster of comets orbit around the Sun?
A: Yes. Your government already knows they're coming close again. [...]
Q: (A) I understand that the main disaster is going to come from this comet cluster...
A: Disasters involve cycles in the human experiential cycle which corresponds to the passage of comet cluster.
Q: (A) I understant that this comet cluster is cyclic and comes every 3600 years. I want to know something about the shape of this comet cluster. I can hardly imagine...
A: Shape is variable. Effect depends on closeness of passage.
Q: (A) We were asking at some point where it will be coming from. The answer was that we were supposed to look at a spirograph. ...Now, spirograph suggests that these comets will not come from one direction, but from many directions at once. Is this correct?
A: Very good!!!
Q: (A) Okay, they will come from many directions...
A: But, initial visibility presents as single, solid body.
Q: (A) Do we know what is the distance to this body at present?
A: Suggest you keep your eyes open! ...Did you catch the significance of the answer regarding time table of cluster and brown star? Human cycle mirrors cycle of catastrophe. Earth benefits in form of periodic cleansing. Time to start paying attention to the signs. They are escalating. They can even be "felt" by you and others, if you pay attention. [...] Point is to watch, look, listen.
Q: (A) When you watch, look and listen, you are getting some signals, and these signals cause a certain pattern of thinking which was not yet able to emerge. But after you receive certain signals, you start to think in a different way. So, you cannot now think in a different way, but when you learn that this and this has happened, then you start to think in a different pattern. So, you cannot now DO things, but you always have to be ready to change your thinking at any moment when you understand more, when you see more, when you notice more, when you put things together which are not yet together. Then, there may be a big change of perspective, a total change. And this we have to keep our minds and thinking patterns open and ready to change, and work and put the puzzle and mosaic together. And, this is all that counts. It is this work that we are now doing that counts. It is only doing our best, and what is it? Our best? It will change. I believe so. That is the idea. So, everything depends on this.
A: Yes. You see, my dear, you cannot anticipate that which is not anticipatable. [...] We are glad you noticed this birth of the spike. [...] 27 days of record heat out of 30, oh my oh my! Suggest you awaken your internet pals, as they are too busy chasing "goblins" to notice. [...] In Florida now, where to next? How about a shattering subduction quake in Pacific Northwest of U.S.? We estimate 10.4 on the Richter scale. We have warned of Rainier. Imagine a 150 meter high tsunami in Puget Sound... Rainier... caldera... Expect one. ... All areas experience accelerating "freak weather patterns."
Q: (L) Okay, all of these freaky weather patterns and bizarre things going on on the planet, how does it relate to the comet cluster and the brown star? Is it related?
A: Human experiential cycle intersects. ... Approach of wave stimulates precursor activity which in turn causes effects which in turn stimulates further "heating up" of activity... "El Nino, La Nina," etc... Global warming, a part of the human experiential cycle. ... You may do as you wish, just keep one eye and one ear tuned to current events. And, very important, log dreams. Arkadiusz too!
Q: (L) Is there going to be some communication to us through our dreams?
A: Visions.
The other bit I posted elsewhere aswell...._http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/ssupplement4.htm
I did wonder if the tingling and decoding was related to HAARP.....or perhaps Operation Often? (see here _http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/ssupplement1.htm )

In respect of Whitley and his Grays, allow me to repeat one of Dolan's comments quoted above: "By early 1969, teams within the CIA were running a number of bizarre experiments in mind control under the name Operation Often. In addition to the normal assortment of chemists, biologists, and conventional scientists, the operation employed psychics and experts in demonology."

One has to wonder about the name of the program: Operation Often in terms of the claims of abductees - victims of repeated and "often" abductions. It is also more than passingly curious that the dates of the experiments precede the national revelation of the abduction phenomenon. Could a majority of such contacts be part of this "experimentation," resulting in the "Gray Alien Visitors of COINTELPRO?

Let me make it clear that I am in no way suggesting that "abductions" do not take place. What I am suggesting is that the Gray Alien phenomenon initially promoted by Strieber with a best-selling book that most certainly was not restricted in any way by COINTELPRO, may indeed be the smoke and mirrors that hides a far more insidious state of affairs.
Something to consider perhaps...

CEdicon said:
Sorry you had such an awful experience last night. But this kind of dream is not that uncommon. A terrifying man/creature/ghost/etc in the room holding you down in your bed while you sleep is a sign that you may have suffered a bout of sleep paralysis.
Regarding so-called "sleep paralysis" -- no mainstream scientist has ever come up with a really plausible explanation for this in my opinion. The reality of the associated events can be so great that it really does hint at something 'paranormal' going on. Some people refer to the experience as 'psychic attack', which seems to be far more fitting and close to the truth.

Third density you have a point....I have considered this for quite a few dreams listed in this section, but have not mentioned it due to thinking most if not all where attacks, so was just my bias. Perhaps you should pay attention to how you feel after the dream/night...are you infact still tired? Do you feel drained!

RedFox said:
The other bit I posted elsewhere aswell...._http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/ssupplement4.htm
I did wonder if the tingling and decoding was related to HAARP.....or perhaps Operation Often? (see here _http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/ssupplement1.htm )

In respect of Whitley and his Grays, allow me to repeat one of Dolan's comments quoted above: "By early 1969, teams within the CIA were running a number of bizarre experiments in mind control under the name Operation Often. In addition to the normal assortment of chemists, biologists, and conventional scientists, the operation employed psychics and experts in demonology."

One has to wonder about the name of the program: Operation Often in terms of the claims of abductees - victims of repeated and "often" abductions. It is also more than passingly curious that the dates of the experiments precede the national revelation of the abduction phenomenon. Could a majority of such contacts be part of this "experimentation," resulting in the "Gray Alien Visitors of COINTELPRO?

Let me make it clear that I am in no way suggesting that "abductions" do not take place. What I am suggesting is that the Gray Alien phenomenon initially promoted by Strieber with a best-selling book that most certainly was not restricted in any way by COINTELPRO, may indeed be the smoke and mirrors that hides a far more insidious state of affairs.
Something to consider perhaps...
After my first two or three experiences with this electric sensations my first response to it was: Was I just HAARPed or have I been subject of mind manipulation of some sort!? Then again if you want to manipulate someone you definitely don't want your target to be aware of your actions. But I didn't perceive this whole thing as dangerous or threating nor for me or anybody else. Though you can never be sure how this forces operate or influence. So far I consider this phenomenon as of positive nature but I'm not lowering my guard down. Some of "images" I've "received" ware amazing! And to be honest with you people it took me awhile until i didn't get enough courage to go "public" with this.

RedFox said:
Third density you have a point....I have considered this for quite a few dreams listed in this section, but have not mentioned it due to thinking most if not all where attacks, so was just my bias. Perhaps you should pay attention to how you feel after the dream/night...are you infact still tired? Do you feel drained!
No, not at all, I feel like never before or at least last 5-6 years! My mind is clearer then ever, I feel swift and full of energy but this can be also due change in my diet.

CEdicon said:
Here's another link to check out, Reg. Hopefully it answers more questions. Hypnogogia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypnagogia
And yes I think there is some of this hypnogogia/hypnopompic thing. When I close my eyes I tend to "see" some kind of "light" patterns like aurora borealis. Though sometimes this patterns turn into recognizable pictures.

Third_Density_Resident said:
CEdicon said:
Sorry you had such an awful experience last night. But this kind of dream is not that uncommon. A terrifying man/creature/ghost/etc in the room holding you down in your bed while you sleep is a sign that you may have suffered a bout of sleep paralysis.
Regarding so-called "sleep paralysis" -- no mainstream scientist has ever come up with a really plausible explanation for this in my opinion. The reality of the associated events can be so great that it really does hint at something 'paranormal' going on. Some people refer to the experience as 'psychic attack', which seems to be far more fitting and close to the truth.
Thanks for your input TDR

Interesting that its been mostly positive for you regulator!! Good that you are not letting your guard down too...but double check that....what effect are the images having on you?
Glad you found the courage to share. I think that can be one of those social conditionings we receive...not to talk to others about the strange things that go on in our lives...

And yes I think there is some of this hypnogogia/hypnopompic thing. When I close my eyes I tend to "see" some kind of "light" patterns like aurora borealis. Though sometimes this patterns turn into recognizable pictures.
I get that too..though not all the time.

Regulattor said:
Hi to all.

I'm gonna put my best effort to tell you my last night dream, because this was one hell-of-the-dream and since English isn't my first language I apologize in advance.

In this dream I was lying/sleeping on my bed in my old bedroom in my parents house. It all started sudden, with strange feeling of electric current "flowing" through my spinal cord. Tough I'm not so sure that this electric current sensation is just part of my dream only because I experience it at least few more times in more awake state.
You were in 'astral' state, whenever you go to sleep, your body is more open to paranormal and 4th density symptomps, the electric current through the spinal column, many have that, including me, it's just a part of the transition.
And the floating feeling, i share that aswell, when i relax when i lay on my bed, focus on your limbs.
Then think of a place that's just for you, a constellation for example.
This is called Astral Travel, or in harder terms:, your consciousness left your physical embodiment(but remained besides it) in the Alpha state of mind.

And you talked about a dark figure, did he look like this?:

SHADOPPL.JPG

Could be shadowpeople, i still don't know why they appear and wha they are.
I know some friends, one saw one of these(with the hat) in front of his bed, en then in a very organically way, slipped under his bed, then grabbed his throat and tried to take his soul, as described to me by that same friend.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your probably in the transition just like many others, accept it.

Stengah said:
And you talked about a dark figure, did he look like this?:
No he/it wasn't dark at all. I have perceived it like dark in term of it's intentions with me, but it was in fact sort of white skinned, pale white. And he/it wasn't not even close in appearance to creatures in your post. It was more subtle.

Sengah said:
You were in 'astral' state, whenever you go to sleep, your body is more open to paranormal and 4th density symptomps, the electric current through the spinal column, many have that, including me, it's just a part of the transition.
Can you, please, provide me with more data on this subject, because so far I didn't find any relevant info. I would really like to know more about this very intense sensate of current flow.

FWIW I discovered that focusing on moving your toes during sleep paralysis works like a charm every time.

Actually I think this was already discussed on some other thread... wait... here it is:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=6884&p=1

Whether these experiences are actual attacks from another plane or they are just visitations from our very own and personal demons it is hard to say.
But in either case seems to me working on yourself and raising your FRV is the only protection there is.

Back
Top Bottom