'Mysterious dragon' filmed flying through Chinese mountains

Before watching the video I was expecting to see an obvious CGI hoax. However, I have to admit that the creature looks detailed and the movement natural. So, if it is a hoax, I would say it was taken from a movie or videogame and superimposed on that background, cause it doesn't look amateurish at all. Alternatively, it is a window-faller and it would be super cool to watch a real flying dragon (from a distance :whistle:) - but that's probably just wishful thinking on my part, so for now I'm going to stick to CGI.

John Keel talked about similar creatures that have been observed in various parts on earth and that they not always flapped their wings as they should, if they were actually flying with the help of normal aerodynamics, as if they do not need "normal" physics to move around. He talked about the fact that some of them floated more or less and not actually used the regularities of our dimension in regards to flight in the air.

So from that perspective it is hard to use "normal" wing flapping, for a creature of that size if it is a window faller, as a measure of the credibility of videos like this. In other words: If what Keel compiled is true, then it is likely that such creatures don't behave and look very normal and logical from our perspective. So if videos were taken from those creatures, they can certainly look "strange" and even "not believable" one would assume.

When I was a little kid I saw something flying fairly high above me in the sky that looked similar. I thought at the time that it looked like a dragon or a flying dinosaur (Pterosaur). I was in our garden in germany at that time and looked at the sky towards that "something" (it was a clear sunny sky) and I judged, that by the distance of it, it must be pretty big. If I remember correctly, it flew past the sun and casted a shadow on the ground where I was at, so if I remember correctly, that is why I was prompted to look up at the thing in the first place.

Since I was pretty young at the time and many years have passed since then, I don't know how accurate my interpretation/view now is, in retrospective. I think I went back in the house to tell somebody and when I came back alone (so apparently there was nobody around to tell it) it was gone.

I'm fairly certain though, that what I saw there prompted me to think at the time that it looks much like a dragon or flying dinosaur. I'm guessing that at that time I knew a thing or two about dinosaurs, since that was my first passion right around that time. I wanted to become a paleontologist at that time, since that was my first desired career. Maybe that also played a role in me "seing" that thing?

PS: Germany is fairly densely populated country and there are not many places left that are even remotely wild, so it is more likely that whatever that thing was that I saw there, was a window faller rather then a actual creature living there. If it wasn't a normal bigger bird of course, that I interpreteted as dragon, which is not very likely from my standpoint. Taking it together with the other strange things that happened in and around that house I was living in (I told about it in other places on the forum), and the general area around there (where also strange things happened) I think the chances are good that it wasn't just only my imagination.

Windmill knight said:
Before watching the video I was expecting to see an obvious CGI hoax. However, I have to admit that the creature looks detailed and the movement natural. So, if it is a hoax, I would say it was taken from a movie or videogame and superimposed on that background, cause it doesn't look amateurish at all. Alternatively, it is a window-faller and it would be super cool to watch a real flying dragon (from a distance :whistle:) - but that's probably just wishful thinking on my part, so for now I'm going to stick to CGI.

Well, in the last session :

Q: (Galatea) What was the howling Scottie and I heard?

(L) You heard howling? Where?

(Galatea) The howling outside. Remember I told you about it?

(L) Oh yeah. Scottie heard it?

(Possibility of Being) I heard it the other night. It started with barking, and then changed to howling.

(Galatea) That wasn't what we heard.

(Scottie) I only heard howling.

(Galatea) So what caused the howling?

A: Small mothman type creature.

Q: (Galatea) A baby mothman! [laughter]

(Data) It's so cute!!

(Scottie) So when I decided NOT to go outside and investigate with a flashlight, that was probably the right decision.

(Galatea) I wanted to go out and look, but I was like, "Nooo..."

(L) So it's in the trees, not on the ground?

(Galatea) That scratching noise I heard?

A: Yes

Q: (Galatea) It was scratching with its claws on the tree?

Q: (Galatea) Were they long and talon-like?

Q: (Galatea) OH MY GOD!! [laughter]

Q (Andromeda) Did it have red eyes?

Q: (Pierre) Is it still there?

A: No. Intermittent.

Q: (Joe) Where did you hear it?

(Galatea) On that big tree outside the upstairs girls' bathroom window.

(Scottie) No, no, what I heard was outside the white bathroom window, and the far side of the house.

(Galatea) Was there more than one, or just one?

A: One.

Q: (L) And what has attracted this thing to our location?

(Galatea) OH MY GOD!

A: Just passing "through".

Q: (L) Just passing through densities, I imagine.

So, the dragon could be another "just passing through"

Back
Top Bottom