Necronomicon

SCStone5@aol.com

A Disturbance in the Force
Although Lovecraft claimed to have invented the 'Necronomicon', the book is simply too steeped in esoteric lore to believe that cover story. I am curious if anyone has ever come across the origins of Lovecraft's work/the hermetic tradition in the book. For example, he refers to the Seven Old Ones (seven gods, seven densities, seven planets) who are interdimensional and 'create' the world along STS lines and fundamentally hate humanity - could these Old Ones refer to the Orion Star System? The Elder Ones (reptilians?) who created humanity were defeated by the Old Ones before beating them back temporarily; the Elders now live in a sort of 'truce' with the Old Ones, and the Elders live in some sort of 'Aghartha/Shambala' location. What pops out at me in the text is the reference to the Tower of Babel as a machine intended by the Nephilim/'Watchers' to travel interdimensionally at will; but the Tower was destroyed by a nuclear blast that made the Nephilim ill, their hair fell out, and they died within weeks/months (hence the so-called demise of the Nephilim giants at that time, historically). There's also the reference to an underground city of crocodile-looking reptilian beings that were feeding on the humans above them before both cities were destroyed (this reminds me of a city in Egypt whose name I can't recall, but whose hieroglyphs depict standing-crocodiles living therein). The Necronomicon is undoubtedly a horrible book that predicts the destruction of man unless he makes a pact with the dark side, and even then, he should expect his own demise; however, what is the history of this book - any word from the C's, or any other thoughts?

Also, one thing I haven't quite understood from The Wave and other work is the physical nature of the reptilians - I understand that they are fourth density, but that still implies physicality. As the C's have said, they require blood to maintain their physical form. Do the reptilians only come as 'lizzies' into third density, or could they not use STS humans to shapeshift into physical density - hence the 'blood' drinking rituals allegedly performed by the Illuminati, no? And what about the physical presence of the crocodile-people in the past? At what point did they transcend to 4d, or are they still living underground perhaps - the so-called 'lizard people' the Hopis described as living in underground tunnels...

He could very well have been "channeling" the 4D STS critters much like Dee and Kelley. They can tell the truth when conversing with their own and it suits their agenda.

I have read several Lovecraft tales. Definitely he is talking about the same saga we can find in other esoteric sources, the facts resemble closely what Castaneda, Gurdjieff and Mouravieff say about the ancient origins of human history.- His books have been a kind of magnet for me since I was young, although recently I was able to connect his mythology to what I now know.

Their monsters are like fish, reptilian appearance, many can live in water or air alternatively. In "The Horror Mountains", the Cthulhu myth he describe a very ancient city in what I regard like the Antartida (South Pole), with buildings of strange geometry and built for giants.

The Necronomicon, the book of the insane Arab Abdul Alhazred, is the compilation of all the esoteric contents of his tales, I have serious doubts he alone created all this material, he must have had access to esoteric occult references.

Particularly the Cthulhu Myth describe the same history of the STS Overlords/Watchers. It is interesting to read his descriptions, they are very detailed and accurate-

As Laura says he could well have been channelling this material or have had contact with someone who did.

In Necronomicon he briefly states the book is a compilation of arcane knowledge and ritual magic, to read it is to become insane and die. It can be found in it forgotten formulas through which supernatural entities of immense power can be "contacted", the Ancient, and wake them up from their lethargy to take hold of the world, which once was theirs in ancient times.

Sounds creepy indeed.

I think the film "The Fourth State", about a purported real event in Alaska involving a female psychologist and people possessed by strange entities is based in the same saga.

Harbinger5 said:
Also, one thing I haven't quite understood from The Wave and other work is the physical nature of the reptilians - I understand that they are fourth density, but that still implies physicality. As the C's have said, they require blood to maintain their physical form. Do the reptilians only come as 'lizzies' into third density, or could they not use STS humans to shapeshift into physical density - hence the 'blood' drinking rituals allegedly performed by the Illuminati, no? And what about the physical presence of the crocodile-people in the past? At what point did they transcend to 4d, or are they still living underground perhaps - the so-called 'lizard people' the Hopis described as living in underground tunnels...

Yeah, I also don't really get how this beings "are" in physicality, I mean ,I guess I don't get it because I'm 3rd! And I'm not sure if I wanna find out yet, how they really are, but is the hard way or no way :cool2: . In the Wave says that Knowledge protects, does that mean that if someone knows about an X fact, he or she is now protected?? againts that X fact???

EDU

Mod's note: Changed the "is" for "if".

Actually, in re-reading the C's transcript on the Rosicrucians, I think the 'Old One's would include reptilians and Orion faction; it seems the Elder Ones he refers to may be the 'hidden masters' of the Rosteem/Rosicrucians who basically made the deal with the STS Old Ones... There is one legend that Lovecraft received the Necronomicon from the Crowley faction of Golden Dawn and OTO (if not from Crowley himself). This faction that supports the 'Great White Brotherhood' seems to be part of the Rosicrucian agenda to this day - note that Druvalo Melchizedik and co. also refer to the GWB as good guys - and I always get suspicious when I hear 'Great White' anything... shark, maybe ;)

EGVG said:
In the Wave says that Knowledge protects, does that mean that is someone knows about an X fact, he or she is now protected?? againts that X fact???

It won't magically remove it - I'm sure you can think of countless examples of people knowing of dangers yet falling victim to them.

However, knowledge gives awareness, and if you act according to that awareness - in other words, if you apply knowledge - then you can protect yourself. If you know, then you may act to change the circumstances. That's the essence of how "knowledge protects", and how "ignorance endangers" in that you are then deprived of this possibility.

Well that just adds another layer when reading the tales of H.P. Lovecraft. I have read some of his stories but just know I realise how near were his descriptions to the actual status quo of our world. I find fascinating the idea of him channeling his stories.

I had a book written by a guy named Simon entitled the Necronomicon it was a lot of words and names of Gods of Air and Earth, and chants and ways to summon the Gods and how to build an Alter to them.
I read a lot of those books back then including the entire set of Man Myth and Magic.
In the past twenty years I have lost track of it all, and mainly studied the King James Bible.
It's a rather amazing sketch in that old book by what Simon called the Mad Arab, who found the book hidden in some old books .
Good read anyway, don't know what ever happened to it.

This thread is very interesting because it allows me to see something that interested me in my teenage years in a different light. Thank you to all involved for this perspective.

Back
Top Bottom