Need help identifying a language

Two years ago, I started having a vision of a script or alphabet running like a ticker tape message in my vision. It has only happened about 5 times and the longest its lasted is an hour. I don't take medication or recreational drugs of any kind. When this script is running and I am among a group or crowd of people, some people look different. That is they look like their image is clouded or smudged. Not attractive or normal looking, rather the reverse. When this phenomena wears off everyone resumes looking normal. No smudges or clouds or ugliness. While this has occurred I tried to identify, or at least remember, what this script looks like. BTW it is brightly coloured like its lit up by neon. It doesn't always occur in a straight line like writing. Sometimes it curves in an arc. I have tried closing one eye and looking out the other, but it seems that it is not in the eye itself, but somewhere else in the visual cortex. However, its always the same script. I went searching for an alphabet which looked similar. i found none, but if you combined three I found it would be a close match. The three alphabets are Enochian, Angelic and a script that was identified as a rare Rosicrucian alphabet.

I'd really like to know if anyone else has had a similar experience or if they know someone that has. Also any clue to any obscure alphabet sites would be welcome.

Thanks Vulcan. The second line from the bottom, second character looks similar. But the script I see does not seem to have curves, it is very angular and sharp. The characters have some width and are not thin like the angelic script i.e. line 5, 4 across. Its like fat, sharp angelic. It also is in parts triangular.

Also read John Keel's "Operation Trojan Horse." He talks about so-called "revealed alien languages" in there and gives some examples.

Thanks Laura. :)

I've scanned both Haunted Planet and Trojan Horse for 'alien languages', 'alien symbols' and 'revealed alien languages' with no luck.

I'm not certain what I'm seeing is an alien language, but it certainly looks like some kind of alphabet. It runs along like a ticker tape,
with constantly changing symbols. The letters are about the same relative size as the words on a hardback page. The last time it happened was about two months ago.

OK I just re-scanned for 'languages' and got this.....

"Angels, elementals and Ufonaughts all play amusing games with their names favouring minor variations on ancient languages". :)

OK, I think this may be a form of "Prisoner's Cinema".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prisoner's_cinema

I'm going with this explanation until I can come up with a better alternative.

wanderer33 said:
Thanks Laura. :)

I've scanned both Haunted Planet and Trojan Horse for 'alien languages', 'alien symbols' and 'revealed alien languages' with no luck.

Check out Keit's post here: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=12186.msg92045#msg92045 for a scanned image from the book.

I have seen them as well, at random times with no particular connection to events in my life. You can't get rid of them, they show with the eyes open or closed. I understand them to be data downloads, that everyone at this time is receiving the downloads, but only people vibrating at certain frequencies can see them. They aren't a big deal, just ignore them, they seem harmless enough and you can't stop it anyway, not that I know of. I don't experience any physical or mental symptoms as a result of them. They remind me of ancient Hopi pottery designs, so maybe the ancients saw them too. Here is one pottery design that reminds me a little of the pattern. Plug in "Hopi pottery" into google images for more. http://dragonflydezignz.50megs.com/Ancient-Voices/joy2.jpg

The three alphabets are Enochian, Angelic and a script that was identified as a rare Rosicrucian alphabet.

That's quite a combination. Can you make a sketch of what you have been seeing and post it here? Otherwise we'll just be guessing blindly.

By mere coincidence I was experiencing this very same phenomenon this morning.
I have experienced it a couple of times before over many years.
Today it was like a thread of DNA multicoloured and bright like neon lights and kind of quivering.
It described an arc in the shape of a "C" would you believe, across the left of my field of vision.
This lasted for about an hour.

I put it down to a migraine, although no pain was involved.
Or, it could be a sign of a detaching retina.
At my age, this is a distinct possibility.

I certainly had not envisaged that it could be an alien language.
A message worth heeding, perhaps.

wanderer33 said:
Thanks Vulcan. The second line from the bottom, second character looks similar. But the script I see does not seem to have curves, it is very angular and sharp. The characters have some width and are not thin like the angelic script i.e. line 5, 4 across. Its like fat, sharp angelic. It also is in parts triangular.

Hi wanderer33,
have a look at this: _http://crowland.uw.hu/images/rovasiras/abc.html

There's a bit of a jump in the time-line on this thread. Some people are now replying to a question asked five years ago.

Hi painterly, welcome to the Forum!

Mal7 said:
There's a bit of a jump in the time-line on this thread. Some people are now replying to a question asked five years ago.

Hi painterly, welcome to the Forum!

Woa, thanks for waking me up, Mal! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom