New cancer cure documentary from TTAC

JEEP

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
From Ty and Charlene of The Truth About Cancer (slightly edited):
Greetings from Music City!

We are so excited to announce that November 13 is the fall premiere of our latest cancer documentary -- Eastern Medicine: Journey Through Asia -- and we truly believe that this is the most comprehensive work we’ve ever released to the world.

We initially released the 7 episodes to a small audience in April, but we soon discovered that we were being CENSORED both on Google and Social Media! Apparently, their “sponsors” (i.e., Big Pharma) don’t like the fact that you can heal cancer… without drugs!

We decided that we are not going to let “them” win!! So we are re-releasing them to a much larger viewing audience!

To register for the exclusive premiere, access link below:

mail

This incredible 7-episode “travel” documentary contains interviews with over 60 cancer experts from Japan, Taiwan, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, and India.

But that’s not all…

You’ll also see interviews with dozens of cancer patients and will be exposed to over 140 protocols for diagnosing and treating cancer!

It’s going to be an EPIC event!
wink

This is literally the most powerful educational tool we have ever produced, yet it’s also going to be one of the most entertaining and captivating to watch, as we take you with us through “7 countries in 7 days.”

>> GET YOUR FREE TICKET.

The statistics are startling… One in two men and one in three women will get cancer in their lifetime.

You owe it to yourself and your loved ones to discover “the truth about cancer”… before it’s too late.

It’s worth a few minutes of your time to watch the trailer. You’ll be glad you did!

God Bless!
☼ Ty & Charlene ☼

P.S. Click here to watch the trailer and see for yourself why “Big Pharma” HATES this documentary!

P.P.S. Please help us defeat the censorship by forwarding this email to your friends and family. Thanks in advance...
Considering that it's recently come out that not only the polio vaccines from the 50s and 60s were contaminated with Simian Virus 40 and the associated increased cancer risk, but MMR and other vaccines have been engineered to promote cancer. A quote from the first article linked below:

"What’s clear from this genetic sequencing is that the vaccine industry is inoculating children with engineered cancer. As CHD explains, the vaccines are deliberately formulated with cancer-causing genes which have been specifically modified to promote cancer tumors"

Regardi;ng SV40:
This contamination arose because the vaccines were produced in monkey kidney cell cultures harboring SV40 between 1955 and 1963. During this period, approximately 90% of children and 60% of adults in the USA were inoculated for polio and possibly exposed to SV40.

The relationship of poliovirus vaccination and cancer incidence or mortality
Nine studies compared the rate of cancer incidence or cancer death among individuals born during the years of SV40 contamination of polio vaccine (1955–1963) and individuals born before or after the polio vaccine contamination period. Two studies found an increased risk of cancer among children vaccinated with polio vaccine. A hospital-based case–control study, conducted by Innis et al. in Australia, compared the immunization status of 816 children with various malignancies to 816 controls matched on age, sex, and hospital admission (Innis, 1968). This study found that children of all ages inoculated with polio vaccine had a 40% greater 10-year risk of developing cancer. This increase in risk was most prominently observed in children over 1 year of age (69% greater risk), while infants did not show any increase in cancer risk.
[...]
Three studies conducted in the US found elevated risks of death due to cancer in people born during the period when vaccines were deemed contaminated.
[...]
By using data from the SEER program and from US national mortality statistics, Strickler et al. (1998) showed that exposed infants had three times greater risk of death due to mesothelioma and children had a 2.45 times greater risk than the presumably unexposed cohorts.

BACKGROUND:
The presence of SV40 in monkey cell cultures used in the preparation of the polio vaccine from 1955 through 1961 is well documented. Investigations have consistently demonstrated the oncogenic behavior of SV40 in animal models. Early epidemiologic studies were inadequate in demonstrating an increase in cancer incidence associated with contaminated vaccine. Recently, investigators have provided persuasive evidence that SV40 is present in human ependymomas, choroid plexus tumors, bone tumors, and mesotheliomas, however, the etiologic role of the virus in tumorigenesis has not been established.

CONCLUSIONS:
These data suggest that there may be an increased incidence of certain cancers among the 98 million persons exposed to contaminated polio vaccine in the U.S.; further investigations are clearly justified.

My first personal experience regarding cancer was when I was still a child. I learned that a young girl in my general neighborhood had leukemia. She was the youngest of three girls. I found it shocking, horrifying and scary (although the image of children in Iron Lungs scared me even more) that such a fate had befallen her and her family. It truly disturbed me.

My maternal grandmother died from cancer presumably from an overdose of Xrays for some other medical condition. She was in her 50s and I was just a few months old. How terrible for my mother to lose her own mother so soon after my birth.

As an adult, I have lost my father and brother to cancer plus my sister-in-law's husband along with many friends and acquaintences. Cancer was considered rare when I was growing up. Now it's rare if you don't die from it! And as has been revealed, vaccines and our poisonous food are big factors why.

Just a followup regarding vaccine safety concerns - try not to laugh/choke when reading the introductory sentence as well as the other bits of propaganda:
There is solid medical and scientific evidence that the benefits of vaccines far outweigh the risks. Despite this, there have been concerns about the safety of vaccines for as long as they have been available in the U.S. This page will explain past vaccine safety concerns, how they have been resolved, and what we have learned.
[...]
The Cutter Incident was a defining moment in the history of vaccine manufacturing and government oversight of vaccines, and led to the creation of a better system of regulating vaccines. After the government improved this process and increased oversight, polio vaccinations resumed in the fall of 1955.

At the time, there was no system in place to compensate people who might have been harmed by a vaccine. Today we have the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Programexternal icon (VICP), which uses scientific evidence to determine whether a vaccine might be the cause of an illness or injury, and provides compensation to individuals found to have been harmed by a vaccine. The VICP remains a model method for ensuring that all persons harmed by vaccines are compensated quickly and fairly, while also protecting companies that make lifesaving products from financially unsustainable liability claims through the tort system.

{Just some of the 'unintended' consequences of entirely safe vaccines - active links in webpage]

Simian Virus 40 (SV40) - 1955–1963

Swine Flu Vaccine and Guillain-Barré Syndrome - 1976
Hepatitis B Vaccine and Multiple Sclerosis – 1998
Rotavirus Vaccine and Intussusception – 1998 - 1999
Guillain-Barré Syndrome and Meningococcal Vaccine - 2005 – 2008
Hib Vaccine Recall – 2007
H1N1 Influenza Vaccine and Narcolepsy - 2009 – 2010
Porcine Circovirus in Rotavirus Vaccines - 2010

HPV Vaccine Recall – 2013

Big Pharma and the official government oversite:
pinocchio.gif
and :evil:!

48-Hour Reply Marathon
You can watch all 7 episodes again for free between 23th and 24th November 2019.

Black Friday [FREE REPLAY] Starts NOW!

Due to overwhelming demand … because you and other TTAC supporters loved what they saw (the incredible feedback was simply “off the charts”) AND because we’re all about making people happy as well as healthy...

… we’re replaying the entire 3 days of The Truth About Cancer LIVE 2019 starting today (in just a few minutes) at 9:30 AM ET!

Hi @JEEP.

I hope you wont mind if I add my thinking on cure for cancer. I firmly believe we already have the knowledge how to cure it.

How I got interested in this topic? My dad recently died from gall-bladder cancer and I had to watch his agony induced by medical establishment. When he was diagnosed he was in NO pain but they told him it is urgent. He was in pain only last week or so. Why? That was the week he got the latest in chemotherapy technology. And it was 3months after his diagnosis! They even got him to dish out 2000 euro for some special pre-treatment that was supposed to raise his chances. And that oncologyst is advertised throughout Croatia as the best of the best. I even found out that my mothers friend had the exact same thing happen to her and she got the same treatment as my dad. Few months earlier than my dad.
It would seem that their motiv (state sanctioned doctors!!!!) is pure profit on human insecurity and misery. If they actually do help someone then they do it almost secretly. Its getting that insane and horrible. And my experience doesnt come just from that. Ive been under the knife 3 times and my mom also had a stroke. My mom and I wouldnt be here today if we gave our 100% trust to white-coat hippocratic oath sell-outs

When I attempted to help my dad he was out of reach mostly because he blindly believed in the medical establishment. Sadly he was a sugar junky and he started to have huge medical issues when he was younger. He was the type to believe whats written in the newspapers regardless of a decade or more of examples that he really shouldnt. He didnt want to believe in anything other than what his long known doctor told him and he dismissed RSO even when he had it because it didnt agree with him. I believe that if a doctor explained it to him he would have taken it. He would at least give it a hearthy try befor chemo.

I got my breaktrough insight when I connected these three stories/findings. The story of Aajonus Vonderplanitz a few years ago and how he healed his incredible condition with raw meat. Natasha Campbell Mcbride and her GAPS diet protocol (she cured her autistic kid with diet). And recently I found the story of Jerry Tennant on this forum. He discovered the intricacies of how exactly our body is managing to regenerate our cells, also he discovered the perfect pH that and the voltage which our cells need to work and to regenerate (cancer is directly co-related to pH in the cells being off-balanced). He proves that we are electro-magnetic in the same way our planet is. Btw. I heard on a Mercola interview with him that Tennant can revert total blindness.

With this knowledge I think I got the exact way how we can heal anything and stay healthy if we can get the needed enviroment for ourselves. They essentially proved to me that any illness can be healed. Anything. And the way to do it is to clean our cellular pathways with the righ diet and the right amount of exercise to enable cell-regeneration which then can heal any area of the body that has problems in or around it.

Three components:
1. Detoxification to allow the passage of energy and everything else that the body needs for repair and growth of new cells.
2. Exercise/muscle activation/charging of the body.
3. Right diet that brings necessary building blocks for new cells/ re-generation.

Strict discipline is key. My dad asked for ultra-sweet candy bars to be brought to him to the hospital after his 5th stroke and my dumb half-brother gave him few. Btw. him and his wife had maybe 12 strokes together and they barely changed their ways. I know how people who illegally sell Rick Simpson style cannabis oil also recommend a few things that these cancer patients should do or not do. One of the things is NO refined sugar for the rest of the life. Because there are some people that cured the cancer and then got it back in a few months. Fun fact is that RSO oil is sometimes recommended to people in the hospitals by doctors and nurses. And Im not saying only RSO oil can cure cancer but you do need something that will get down to the deepest levels of your body to clean/open the pathways to cell regeneration and there is good reason we have endocannabinoid system of receptors. Best proof is the fact that womans breast milk contains cannabinoids which is necesarry stress-relief to babies after the birth.

Right enviroment is also key and it includes it all. Diet, no-stress and right amount of exercise (charging your batteries which Tennant explains). You cant expect to heal a cancer and remain cancer-free if you continue to live life in the same, obviously un-healthy way. You must make the necesarry changes otherwise you are working towards failure. My dad was literally vanishing in front of us yet his wife chain-smoked and was being negative beside him. I wont go into details what I think about all that but most of you will see a familiar pattern, especially if you had experience with stuff like this.

If people are older or unable and cant exercise (and have sufficient funds and opportunity) hyperbaric chambers come to mind as a possible solution. I would bet that any obstacle that the body or mind could present in the path of healing could be overcome.
Where there is a will, there is a way.

Kind Regards

Agron

Back
Top Bottom