New Joe Rogan podcast with Tom O’Neill

Charlie

Padawan Learner
Rogan had a podcast a couple days ago with Tom O’Neill. O’Neill recently came out with a book entitled:

Chaos: Charles Manson, the CIA, and the Secret History of the Sixties

Pretty interesting interview. O’Neill talks about many topics that have been discussed on this forum. MK ULTRA, COINTELPRO, Project CHAOS, Haight-Ashbury, Jack Ruby, etc.

He won’t come out and directly say it, but basically insinuates Manson was obviously a government asset.

The interview is almost 3 hours long. Most of it is just O’Neill talking, Joe doesn’t insert himself in the conversation too much. :-)

Alejo

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member

Beau

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
I actually saw him announcing it a little while back and have been meaning to check it out, I listened to the audiobook a few months ago and I must say it was really good.

Yeah, the book was really excellent. So many details that aren't a part of the history of the Manson cult. O'Neill lays everything out clearly, and really there should be no doubt that Manson was allowed to do what he did as part of some sort of CIA psyop.

Hello H2O

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Just finished reading the book, Chaos: Charles Manson, the CIA, and the Secret History of the Sixties. Couldn't put it down once I started reading. He was able to uncover so much information, it is almost dizzying at times. What he found was more cover ups, than investigations. CIA (as he was to later discover), was always lurking in the shadows, and their activities would have to be covered up at any cost. As with most things surrounding mass murders, and assassinations, the narratives don't make much sense, but they had to be fabricated to divert attention to what was really going on behind the scenes. He was dissapointed that he didn't find the, 'smoking gun'. But he found out plenty, nonetheless. Definitely worth the read.

seek10

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
youtube recommended this Joe rogan video and I thought it is great. This is not related to Tom O’Neil, but I don't want to create another thread for this video.

ersio

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
youtube recommended this Joe rogan video and I thought it is great. This is not related to Tom O’Neil, but I don't want to create another thread for this video.

This is also not Tom O'Neil, but Zuby was on Rogan's podcast recently. I have only seen Zuby's twitter posts before, but this show was very grounded in terms of their discussion on covid, jabs and over the top levels of fear.

Top Bottom