New Mexico Shift

oakwood

The Force is Strong With This One
I was just reading the NOV. 4, 1995 session and was wondering about the status of the New Mexico shift to 4th density. the C's said it would be "soon" but we all know that can mean tomorrow or 100 year's from 1995. So would it be possible to get an update on that?

oakwood said:
I was just reading the NOV. 4, 1995 session and was wondering about the status of the New Mexico shift to 4th density. the C's said it would be "soon" but we all know that can mean tomorrow or 100 year's from 1995. So would it be possible to get an update on that?

Check out news with New Mexico news sits. If you google all and any items related to the area you may find that the region is possibly oscillating between realms as you read this now.

I have done some research with this very same question in mind. And from what i have gathered, something is happening, and is possibly being kept in very tight quarters as far being made public.

One example is the high incidences of missing New Mexico women in the state.

Maybe that would be a start.

Not all cases are related to the session of inquire. As the bandits and criminals for the drug cartels have been and are operating there felonious activity in this region. This includes the sex slave trade and just plane psychotic behavior. Also run away's play into the picture.

Many question the lack of law enforcement's ability to find cause and reason for so many disappearance's. Also men as well.

Also there is a hint that serial killers my be part of the picture or as alleged or it very well could be a small cover.

The state does have a major dependency problem of drugs and alcohol. Why?

From Ra:
http://thecasswiki.net/index.php?title=Earth_changes_and_mass_consciousness
RA: I am Ra. The fourth density is a vibrational spectrum. Your time/space continuum has spiralled your planetary sphere and your, what we would call galaxy, what you call star, into this vibration. This will cause the planetary sphere itself to electromagnetically realign its vortices of reception of the in-streaming of cosmic forces expressing themselves as vibrational webs so that the Earth thus be fourth-density magnetized, as you may call it. This is going to occur with some inconvenience, as we have said before, due to the energies of the thought-forms of your peoples which disturb the orderly constructs of energy patterns within your Earth spirals of energy which increases entropy and unuseable heat. This will cause your planetary sphere to have some ruptures in its outer garment while making itself appropriately magnetized for fourth density. This is the planetary adjustment. You will find a sharp increase in the number of people, as you call mind/body/spirit complexes, whose vibrational potentials include the potential for fourth-vibrational distortions. Thus, there will seem to be, shall we say, a new breed. These are those incarnating for fourth-density work. There will also be a sharp increase in the short run of negatively oriented or polarized mind/body/spirit complexes and social complexes, due to the polarizing conditions of the sharp delineation between, fourth-density characteristics and third density self-service orientation.

Missing Girls and young Women from New Mexico - Facebook
_https://www.facebook.com/MissingGirlsAndWomenFromNewMexico/

Missing Persons and Unsolved Cold Cases
_http://www.missingandunsolved.com/new-mexico/
_https://www.facebook.com/MissingGirlsAndWomenFromNewMexico/

Skeletal remains found in Sandia Mountains, woman still missing
Published: May 15, 2015, 7:44 am Updated: July 10, 2015, 2:47 pm
_http://krqe.com/2015/05/15/skeletal-remains-found-in-sandia-mountains-24-year-old-still-missing/

:huh:
Missing New Mexico Kitten Found 2,300 Miles Away In Maine
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOg8PEAoTH8

Search suspended for missing Albuquerque camper
Published on Apr 18, 2015
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LLZxXj7UXk

4th Density Bleedthrough
http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary.php?id=75&lsel=All

I have lived here in Albuquerque for right years and within those years I have experienced everything from having my heart shattered because my daughters father filed false kidnapping charges on me and a long story short still has her on his reservation due to jurisdictions and tribal law. :(. I am still in constant sorrow but I know I am doing what is right regardless of how I hurt. And then one day I woke up with the a strike of financial luck and was able to spend three months in England which was always a dream of mine. I have family that live in the worst part of town living their lives poor and I have wealthy friends that Work with movie stars. I have base privliages but have not been there in years. I do believe that something is happening here it feels like tension that's the only way I can describe it but it feels right.

Reactions: Ca.
I don't have high strangeness to report either here in NM, though it might be different closer to places like Dulce where one of the 4D bases is rumored to be. From what I remember, the C's said that it is because of the 4D bases that there would be more frequent 4D bleedthroughs in New Mexico.

I got a newsletter today about a tapestry weaving course. I want to share the content of the letter, because the writer mentions how strange is her experience of time in New Mexico. Of course, I was reminded of the session about bleedthrough. She mentions straight lines and curves. I thought about the roads.

Time... marking it or losing it?

For some people the idea of weaving something every single day seems like another line on the to-do list. But for others, having a dedicated loom used to mark the passing of days with a little bit of weaving on a schedule is a great way to keep oneself invested in the practice of tapestry.
I've been thinking about time a lot this week. My work over the last decade has frequently asked questions about the nature of time. One of my favorites is: Is time really linear or is it more of a spiral? If you've lived in the American Southwest and you paid attention, you might have had the experience that time feels different there. I don't mean the science of it is any different than anywhere else in the world. I mean that the cultures there tend to operate with a curvy sense of time (as is undoubtedly true of many places around the world).

I used to call myself a straight-line person living in a curvy-lined world in New Mexico and that was all about my experience of time. I often want things to move linearly with goals and deadlines and finish lines. But thinking of time as more flexible is a way to open your heart to experience and to become less frantic about the rules we tend to make for ourselves. I think an increased willingness to be flexible makes us better able to live fully.

So marking time in a different way than by the clock can be a fun way to pay attention to what is important in your days and also to get some great tapestry weaving practice in. A tapestry diary is one way to do this. I wrote a blog post about that today called A New Tapestry Diary... and is a practice like this for you? about a tapestry diary I started a few months ago. So far I've woven little pieces on a wide variety of subjects and this mixed-up approach mirrors my thoughts on a daily basis pretty well!

Whether you're interested in this practice yourself or not, this post is a fun one. Read it HERE.

Happy weaving!

Yupo said:
Whether you're interested in this practice yourself or not, this post is a fun one. Read it HERE.

Yupo, for some reason your post doesn't contain an active link. :huh:

Yupo, for some reason your post doesn't contain an active link. :huh:

I just copied the email. Link did not show. Here is the page:
_http://www.rebeccamezoff.com/blog/2017/12/12/tapestry-diaries-yes-or-no

Thanks, Yupo.

After visiting, I have to say she did remarkable little pieces of weaving while chronicling some of her life events. Creative and inventive woman, to say the least. :clap: Thanks for finding and sharing. :cool2:

Yes, this is an interesting way of keeping a journal. I have come pretty close to taking some art workshops in New Mexico (not Rebecca's) a few times, as in paid for the workshop but could not attend for various reasons. Fortunately, my spot was able to be re-sold so I did not lose the money. Something draws me to NM. I really want to see it. But I'm also a little scared of the place since reading about bleed-through.
Here are some paintings from the workshop I missed:

Attachments

• IMG_8675.jpg
    IMG_8675.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_8694.jpg
    IMG_8694.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 138
Competent rendering of landscapes. Thanks again for sharing.

Once he had retired early, my father became an amateur painter and I have several of his paintings hanging around in my apartment. He mainly painted still pictures like vases with flowers, bowls of fruits, table with household gear on it, and so on. He would've been very jealous artistically about these landscape accomplishments, I'm sure.

As for going to New Mexico yourself, I don't know. You should perhaps take those missed opportunities to go there as a warning sign that curiosity alone simply isn't enough motive for taking any unnecessary risks if there would be any to begin with -- about which I'm not sure.

I seem to recall that Laura years ago reported about someone going there to investigate but I don't remember the context nor the results. I did a search for it but came out empty handed. Sorry to be so vague... :-[

I don't think that there is much risk in visiting New Mexico. I've lived there for several years recently and in my experience, there are several areas which are very conductive to personal growth and authentic spirituality: Santa Fe in particular, but also Chimayo, which is known as the place of miraculous healings.

Back
Top Bottom