New Technology introduced to the public.

Kaigen

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I found it very interesting, Data through visible light.

_http://www.good.is/post/forget-wifi-it-s-lifi-internet-through-lightbulbs/

Whether you’re using wireless internet in a coffee shop, stealing it from the guy next door, or competing for bandwidth at a conference, you’ve probably gotten frustrated at the slow speeds you face when more than one device is tapped into the network. As more and more people—and their many devices—access wireless internet, clogged airwaves are going to make it increasingly difficult to latch onto a reliable signal.

But radio waves are just one part of the spectrum that can carry our data. What if we could use other waves to surf the internet?

One German physicist, Harald Haas, has come up with a solution he calls “data through illumination”—taking the fiber out of fiber optics by sending data through an LED lightbulb that varies in intensity faster than the human eye can follow. It’s the same idea behind infrared remote controls, but far more powerful.

Haas says his invention, which he calls D-Light, can produce data rates faster than 10 megabits per second, which is speedier than your average broadband connection. He envisions a future where data for laptops, smartphones, and tablets is transmitted through the light in a room. And security would be a snap—if you can’t see the light, you can’t access the data.

You can imagine all kinds of uses for this technology, from public internet access through street lamps to auto-piloted cars that communicate through their headlights. And more data coming through the visible spectrum could help alleviate concerns that the electromagnetic waves that come with WiFi could adversely affect your health. Talk about the bright side.

I hope this project will become real.

Sounds like they've been working on it for some time, here is an earlier report and I thought there was another SOTT article from last year, but I can't seem to locate it. Thanks for the update, sounds much closer to completion now.

I hope it would be healthier than wireless, but I wouldn't bet on it. And as mentioned in the other thread: think rapid blinking lights, and the connection to mind control. I guess the only real healthy way of data transfer would be telepathy. ;)

I read about this or a similar technology more than a year ago. I can't say whether it was D-light or something else, though.

It could really represent a new way of mind control if you consider what is known about mind control techniques at present, what else? If it didn't cause bodily damage, it would be much better. Second thing is, visible light can be shielded very easily.

3D Student said:
I hope it would be healthier than wireless, but I wouldn't bet on it. And as mentioned in the other thread: think rapid blinking lights, and the connection to mind control. I guess the only real healthy way of data transfer would be telepathy. ;)

It's pretty much guaranteed to be healthier - no microwaves. And no jellifying "contouring of brain structure".

3D Student said:
And as mentioned in the other thread: think rapid blinking lights, and the connection to mind control.

It might serve as an hypnotic opener through the effect of strobing in general - but as for the data transmitted, it would be a digital stream of what one sends/receives across the network connection - so not much opportunity for any mind programming there, I think.

Sitting in front of any monitor will also strobe - every single AC-powered light strobes - we are constantly surrounded by strobing, so I'm not sure adding (or replacing, if it replaces ordinary lighting) one more source could really mess with our perception beyond what we inevitably get sitting in front of our computers anyway.

3D Student said:
I guess the only real healthy way of data transfer would be telepathy. ;)

That would be optimal, no doubt. Within the context of standard technology, there are some options, though: Good old-fashioned cables remain a solid choice, though it's obviously not suitable when wireless is needed. Good old-fashioned radio frequencies would work, were not those spectrums reserved for all sorts of mostly garbage.

I guess pretty much all electrical technology we have is at least mildly detrimental in some way. It's an "interesting" world and environment we live in.

Jason (ocean59) said:
Sounds like they've been working on it for some time, here is an earlier report and I thought there was another SOTT article from last year, but I can't seem to locate it. Thanks for the update, sounds much closer to completion now.

Technology never been a issue for this problem, it is the pathologicals who can force/program common man to do so much mental and emotional gymnastics to use it in a self defeating way. As C's say, you don't need any body to evolve. If no body is manipulating us for this long with grains and other things, this planet would have changed for positive LONG time ago in reaction to wave.

I agree with seek10.
Technology and electricity aren't bad per se. It is how it's being used and for what purposes. “Accidentally,” it happens that always the most detrimental implementation is chosen by psychopaths, either by design or unconsciously because it's the easiest and cheapest way to achieve a particular goal.

Psalehesost said:
It's pretty much guaranteed to be healthier - no microwaves. And no jellifying "contouring of brain structure".

I dont think we can go "Guarantee" anything with out further study, truth is we thought asbestos was a safe alternative to cement sheeting but its only after years of research that we discovered the disaster we will be feeling for years to come. I seem to think there may be an issue with the possible strobe effect this technology may cause our brain waves to alter and possibly cause a lot of other implications, I suppose its a "wait and see" from me at this point.

Even with the success of this tech we may still find mobile phones in use, as long as those towers are still emmitting a garden variety of potentially harmfull arrays we will find little relief.

My two cents,

Best Regards,

Brent

Back
Top Bottom