New York state repeals religious exemption for vaccines as a result of last minute change in vote while in committee

JeanneT

Jedi Council Member
FOTCM Member
Not only did the New York state legislature recently remove religious freedom regarding a parent's choice to vaccinate but it seems it was accomplished in a last minute change in a vote while in still in committee. The assembly health committee originally was deadlocked with a 13-13 vote which would have resulted in the bill dying in committee and never reaching the floor. However, as this video shows, assemblyman Sayegh is persuaded or strong armed to change his "no" vote to "yes" following the initial count. The tally then becomes 14 to 12 which allows the bill to progress to the legislature where it is passed as law.

As a result of NYS losing this religious freedom not to vaccinate, members of my family who, up until now, have enjoyed using the religious exemption, are reeling from the sudden change. My grandson, who is 15, has never had vaccinations and the choice now is to comply or home school. Some people have received letters that if they send their child to school without proof of compliance they will be investigated by social services. If he gets the required shots, it will be a matter of taking in huge doses in a very short period of time. They have decided at this point to pull him out of high school. However, this brings with it a certain sadness in order to have to stand up for your principles. I think the home school option may pay off for the better but it is still a big hit to life as it was. My daughter is one who wants to believe that everything we are seeing now will work out for the best eventually. She was all set, so to speak, believing that the religious exemption would handle everything in the vaccination category. She, like many others, doesn't really care to look at what has been creeping into our Orwellian world as long as she is comfortable and happy. This event has been eye opening and she is finally seeing first hand how we are step by step losing our freedoms and how calculating and sinister it really is.

Not only did the New York state legislature recently remove religious freedom regarding a parent's choice to vaccinate but it seems it was accomplished in a last minute change in a vote while in still in committee.

Great find and excellent video, JeanneT. :-) Thanks for sharing!

I stand behind you in this concern and share the same sentiments regarding the implications (under Constitutional Law) if this Bill passes on the Legislature floor.

Small correction - what we are seeing in the video is a committee vote in the "Assembly Health Committee". The Bill needed to be passed here "before" the Document could be passed onto the Legislative floor. There is a process to this, in that, it receives a docket number and may be bundled (inserted) into another Bill waiting to be presented and voted on by the Legislative Committee. THAT VOTE would determine if it becomes LAW and is entered into the New York State statures. So, what you're seeing is a chain of command.

The most damming evidence in this video is that Mr. Sayegh "perjured" himself! He verbally states "he's a student of Constitutional Law" and then acted "against New York State Laws" already legally mandated and in force, by changing his vote from "No" to "Yes" which broke the deadlock of 13-13. They are trying to over-ride a 1960's Law and expunge it. The secondary damming evidence, is that Mr. Sayegh was "coerced and singled out" into changing his vote, breaking the deadlock. Both incidents need to be investigated.

My suggestion - forward a copy of the video and short description to Tom Fitton at Judicial Watch. I just sent a copy and more emails would be beneficial.

Board of Directors - Judicial Watch
info@judicialwatch.org

She, like many others, doesn't really care to look at what has been creeping into our Orwellian world as long as she is comfortable and happy. This event has been eye opening and she is finally seeing first hand how we are step by step losing our freedoms and how calculating and sinister it really
So true. Until something happens to a person, he/she may not believe what is being reported. Or maybe, he/she does sort of believe it, but doesn't think it could happen personally, or maybe it is not as bad as reported.

Thank you, Angelburst29! I will forward the video but this law was passed and the governor signed it into law shortly thereafter. California followed with the same process. It was obviously pushed at the committee level to match the agenda of the Democratic party to have the vote proceed to the floor where they were confident it would become law. The surprise is that the last minute change wasn't done in the backroom but in full view of the camera. It was my first witnessing of what I have suspected goes on daily in government and seeing it, brought it home. As far as I can determine there are going to be lawsuits on this from Robert F. Kennedy Jr's group, The Children's Health Defense and possibly, others.

Thank you, Angelburst29! I will forward the video but this law was passed and the governor signed it into law shortly thereafter. California followed with the same process. It was obviously pushed at the committee level to match the agenda of the Democratic party to have the vote proceed to the floor where they were confident it would become law. The surprise is that the last minute change wasn't done in the backroom but in full view of the camera. It was my first witnessing of what I have suspected goes on daily in government and seeing it, brought it home. As far as I can determine there are going to be lawsuits on this from Robert F. Kennedy Jr's group, The Children's Health Defense and possibly, others.

So, it looks like a consorted effort by some lobbyist to push this Bill through "heavily populated areas" to push it through other States? I would imagine, Texas and Arizona would be the next states on the list? The New York/New Jersey/Pa. tri-state area, California, Texas and Arizona have the highest number of immigrants, per capital. Their numbers dramatically increased under Obama. The size of a population figures heavily in health related Bills because the Health Assembly Committee also deals with Welfare and Healthcare. The kick-back's from the vaccines would help manage State funding towards Welfare, Health and social governmental programs. Another "Peter robs Paul" deal.

In my opinion, Judicial Watch is in a better position and has more clout, then RFK Jr's group or the Children's Health Defense. Plus, JW specializes in Constitutional Law. There's a big difference between that and Civil law.

Although this Bill has been passed and signed by a Governor, an injunction filed to "stay the motion" - could enact a freeze on that Law until the dispute has been settle in a Judicial Court. If there's still a dispute, after that process, motions can be file to go before the Supreme Court.

The drawback here is that Governor's of two States have passed it into Law. An injunction would have to be filed in both States, separately and then go through their own legal process. That's why, I think, California was so quick to pass and amend this legislation, after New York State passed it. Someone or group is definitely behind this Bill to make it mandatory in each State and it's something bigger then Merck.

The bill would not change an existing state exemption given to children who cannot have vaccines for medical reasons, such as a weakened immune system.
The medical exemption is still possible.

As a result of NYS losing this religious freedom not to vaccinate, members of my family who, up until now, have enjoyed using the religious exemption, are reeling from the sudden change. My grandson, who is 15, has never had vaccinations and the choice now is to comply or home school. Some people have received letters that if they send their child to school without proof of compliance they will be investigated by social services. If he gets the required shots, it will be a matter of taking in huge doses in a very short period of time. They have decided at this point to pull him out of high school. However, this brings with it a certain sadness in order to have to stand up for your principles. I think the home school option may pay off for the better but it is still a big hit to life as it was. My daughter is one who wants to believe that everything we are seeing now will work out for the best eventually. She was all set, so to speak, believing that the religious exemption would handle everything in the vaccination category. She, like many others, doesn't really care to look at what has been creeping into our Orwellian world as long as she is comfortable and happy. This event has been eye opening and she is finally seeing first hand how we are step by step losing our freedoms and how calculating and sinister it really is.
Wait till they start on adults. Children are nothing in the scheme of things. They represent a very small financial return on a very dodgy product which doesn't work, has the potential to harm and isn't really necessary. Adults is where more profit is, especially if they can force you to take it. Or, at least make life so difficult that it's impossible to avoid.

The medical exemption is still possible.
For now. But first you have to be injured, or die to get a medical exemption, which kind of defeats the purpose, because by then it's already too late.

For now. But first you have to be injured, or die to get a medical exemption, which kind of defeats the purpose, because by then it's already too late.
You're speaking like someone who has never gotten a vaccine medical exemption before. Let's focus on solutions to the problem.

You're speaking like someone who has never gotten a vaccine medical exemption before. Let's focus on solutions to the problem.
Kind of like a witch trial being an ordeal by fire or drowning? A person may be innocent at the end of the day, but they'll still be a corpse. That's why I think the concept of vaccines isn't about 'the greater good', or any concept of social or human beneficence. The only way to fix the problem is to expose it.

Kind of like a witch trial being an ordeal by fire or drowning? A person may be innocent at the end of the day, but they'll still be a corpse. That's why I think the concept of vaccines isn't about 'the greater good', or any concept of social or human beneficence. The only way to fix the problem is to expose it.
No, there are people in this thread who need practical help right now. Therefore, the medical exemption is the solution to their problems, when neither getting vaccines or home schooling the children are their most preferred options.

No, there are people in this thread who need practical help right now. Therefore, the medical exemption is the solution to their problems, when neither getting vaccines or home schooling the children are their most preferred options.
Kind of sad when a parent has to chose between the health of their child and their human rights for both themselves and their child. If ever there was a situation like Nazi Germany, this seems like it.

Lets talk about exemptions. We can see they are getting more and more difficult to get. That's what happens when you have powerful lobbyists and invested interests supporting what gives them more power: commerce.

And, here's a group that's actually trying to do something about it.

Good for them.

Back
Top Bottom