Newer translation of President Ahmadinejad's letter to President Bush

rs

Dagobah Resident
http://www.scrappleface.com/?p=2253

It made me chuckle...

To: George Bush, president of the Great Satan, puppet of Zionists
Fr: Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, President of peaceful Islamic Republic of Iran
Re: Recent tensions

Sorry it's been so long. It hardly seems like 26 years since we held 52 Americans hostage for 444 days. Well, enough nostalgia.

Listen, I have some new ideas for how to end the tensions over our little nuclear energy project, and your crusade to let the Zionists take over the Muslim world.

I had a brainstorming session with the Guardian Council, and we came up with a lot of great solutions. But I know you're busy putting down a Republican rebellion and trying to pull your approval rating out of the toilet (LOL), so I'll just give you our top five 'new solutions'.

5) Wipe Israel off the face of the map. Replace with goat ranch.
4) U.S. buys Iranian oil. I make threatening statements causing uncertainty in petroleum markets. We use the windfall profits to pay Russia to help us make nuclear devices, and to pay China to stop U.N. sanctions. U.S. continues to buy Iranian oil.
3) Get U.N. to adopt 'Don't ask, don't tell' policy regarding uranium enrichment.
2) Put Zionists in boxcars. Send back to Europe. Replace Israel with goat ranch.
1) U.S. joins global Muslim Caliphate, ensuring peace and bountiful supplies of enriched uranium for all of Allah's people.

Feel free to choose more than one solution.

I know you have a lot on your plate - what with the threat of Nancy Pelosi becoming Speaker of the House - but try to get back to me quickly so we can get implementation on a fast track.

Yours in Peace,
Mahmoud

Back
Top Bottom