Newly Released WTC Attack Video

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
Link sent to me by Richard Sauder:

http://media.revver.com/broadcast/59686/video.mov

This is just new to the web, never before seen video.


Seems to be a couple sections where footage is missing, particularly the second hit. Of course, it could be that the angle was just wrong.
 

Russ

Jedi Master
Looks very much like that scene from the film Independance Day when the towers collapse, except theres no huge UFO and the clouds are dust and not explosions.

It is a sight to see those buildings collapse, just the whole thing - the emotions, history, the visual effect, what it means, everything. I think that was one of the biggest surprises though - I think people were shocked that the towers had been hit by planes, but I don't think anyone expected them both to collapse because of it.
 

Approaching Infinity

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
A couple oddities: we see the explosion of the second impact, but the the actual impact has been edited out. Also, look closely at the second collapse. Notice anything strange about the center columns? It looks like the were standing 40 stories tall, but then collapsed.
 

ArdVan

Jedi
hkoehli said:
A couple oddities: we see the explosion of the second impact, but the the actual impact has been edited out.
I don't think it was edited out. The woman was taking pictures of the first tower hit for many minutes. Maybe she wanted to save battery or save tape. She didn't expect a second plane. So they started the camera to late. At that moment I was sure that they would also miss the collapse. Only the second collapse was partly on tape. They were so emotionally shaken at these moments, who can blame them for not being ready for what was happening.

They also said "It was a military plane". This was second time I heard a person saying this. I have seen those planes on many pictures (photos) and on video and they always look black or grey. But it was a sunny day the plane should have had the colorful signs visible.
 

Devar

Jedi
hkoehli is right: at 19:56 you can see what appear to be the centre columns. It's as if the outside layers peeled away.
 

Approaching Infinity

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
ArdVan said:
hkoehli said:
A couple oddities: we see the explosion of the second impact, but the the actual impact has been edited out.
I don't think it was edited out. The woman was taking pictures of the first tower hit for many minutes. Maybe she wanted to save battery or save tape. She didn't expect a second plane. So they started the camera to late. At that moment I was sure that they would also miss the collapse. Only the second collapse was partly on tape. They were so emotionally shaken at these moments, who can blame them for not being ready for what was happening.

They also said "It was a military plane". This was second time I heard a person saying this. I have seen those planes on many pictures (photos) and on video and they always look black or grey. But it was a sunny day the plane should have had the colorful signs visible.
Yeah, that sounds reasonable. I just found it odd that they managed to catch a little of the initial explosion of jet fuel (at least, that's what I thought it was...).
 

Fifth Way

Jedi Council Member
The two things that jumped out for me was:
1. The military plane remark. I mean two people just saw it and instantly agreed upon the fact.
2. The earthquake like jump that almost through the camera out of their hands just prior to the second collapse. The emphasis here is on prior which indicates some kind of cause (blow) and effect (collapse). And that wasn't a plane!
 
H

heiho1

Guest
hkoehli said:
Notice anything strange about the center columns? It looks like the were standing 40 stories tall, but then collapsed.
Those columns, called the "spire" by many researchers, are the reason I initially completely disregarded the pancake theory because their collapse cannot be attributed to "pancake" anything as they are free standing. I've seen video where those columns appear to actually disintegrate:

http://st12.startlogic.com/~xenonpup/spire/The%20Strange%20Collapse%20of%20the%20Spire.htm

That's one major piece of video that made me seriously consider esoteric weaponry usage in the WTC 1 and 2 destruction as steel appears to be disintegrating.

This is a reasonable description, taken from page two of the above spire analysis, of what I see when watching the spire videos

All at once the outline of the previously solid looking steel columns begins to become less well defined. Very soon after this it is clear that the steel columns have turned into a fine powder, though remaining in a narrow vertical column somewhat wider than the original outline. The heavier portion of the dust settles straight down fairly quickly, leaving only an insubstantial wisp of lighter dust that drifts off to the left. It has been suggested that this was simply dust that had been somehow clinging to the columns, but it would be difficult to explain how any amount of dust could cling to the vertical sides of the columns after being scoured by the turbulent cloud from which it emerged. And in any case it is clear from this footage that the sharp outline of the original columns is completely lost well before they reach the bottom of the screen.
http://st12.startlogic.com/~xenonpup/video%20archive/collapse%2001_spire_clip.mpg

Pretty bizarre...
 

Devar

Jedi
Fifth Way said:
The two things that jumped out for me was:
1. The military plane remark. I mean two people just saw it and instantly agreed upon the fact.
2. The earthquake like jump that almost through the camera out of their hands just prior to the second collapse. The emphasis here is on prior which indicates some kind of cause (blow) and effect (collapse). And that wasn't a plane!
In regards to 2; Since the whole video is shot hand held, I would attribute that jump to the operator not expecting something (the start of the collapse) and jolting the camera, rather than a purely physical force upon the camera. I think that is the case since you hear someone else going "oh my god" and then the jolt occurs as the operator reacts.
 

Fifth Way

Jedi Council Member
Devar said:
Fifth Way said:
The two things that jumped out for me was:
1. The military plane remark. I mean two people just saw it and instantly agreed upon the fact.
2. The earthquake like jump that almost through the camera out of their hands just prior to the second collapse. The emphasis here is on prior which indicates some kind of cause (blow) and effect (collapse). And that wasn't a plane!
In regards to 2; Since the whole video is shot hand held, I would attribute that jump to the operator not expecting something (the start of the collapse) and jolting the camera, rather than a purely physical force upon the camera. I think that is the case since you hear someone else going "oh my god" and then the jolt occurs as the operator reacts.
You could be right - but the "oh my god" could also be a reaction to the oncoming earthquake like jolt. However I have to admit, one can't be sure. What one can be sure about is that the collapse preceding seismic event has been recorded.

truthout.org said:
Seismographs at Columbia University's Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory in Palisades, New York, 21 miles north of the WTC, recorded very interesting seismic activity on September 11, 2001 that has still not been explained.
While the aircraft crashes caused minimal earth shaking, significant earthquakes with unusual spikes occurred at the beginning of each collapse. The Palisades seismic data recorded a 2.1 magnitude earthquake during the 10-second collapse of the South Tower at 9:59:04 and a 2.3 quake during the 9-second collapse of the North Tower at 10:28:31.
The Palisades seismic record shows that -- as the collapses began -- a huge seismic "spikes" marked the moment the greatest energy went into the ground. The strongest jolts were both registered at the beginning of the collapses, well before the falling debris struck the earth.

These unexplained "spikes" in the seismic data tends to lend credence to the theory that perhaps a massive explosion(s) in the lowest level of the basements where the supporting steel columns of the WTC met the bedrock caused the collapses.
A "sharp spike of short duration" is how seismologist Thorne Lay of University of California at Santa Cruz told AFP an underground nuclear explosion appears on a seismograph.
The two unexplained spikes are more than twenty times the amplitude of the other seismic waves associated with the collapses and occurred in the East-West seismic recording as the buildings began to fall. (end)
source: http://forum.truthout.org/blog/story/2006/7/23/225256/598
and: http://911research.wtc7.net/mirrors/guardian/WTC/Seismic/WTC_PENT_KIM.htm
 
M

MattMarriott

Guest
About the same video, I wrote:

9/11 - WTC - Witness gets close-up of bombs detonating on video, contacts government. How prisonplanet.tv (CIA) was used to finish the story, 5 years later

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-542183109714508590

The story of this video:
- a witness gets a close-up of the moment of the bombs exploding.
- the witness contacts the government/media.

Five years later, one of the members of the web of disinformation set up by the CIA, prisonplanet.tv, releases the final part of the footage, beginning immediately after the bombs were detonated.

This time only the audio was dubbed, to:
- sell the core lie, i.e. that airliners were used;
- plant the usual web of disinformation tracks - "a military plane", etc.

Note: in this video, only the first thirty seconds after the text introduction are relevant, to check what is explained above.

I don't need to explain why adding planes to this particular video, like the government did with the rest of the videos used to prove that planes were used, was out of question, right?

Explained long ago:
9/11 NO planes vs. thousands of eyewitnesses & millions watching TV:* praticability *
http://www.goldismoney.info/forums/t37386-911-no-planes-vs-thousands-of-eyewitnesses-amp-millions-watching-tv-praticability-.html

Snip:
MattMarriott;259764 said:
The hoaxers knew the script would work, since there were no doubts about the only two relevant issues, i.e. would it be possible:

- to keep away from the masses the few eyewitnesses (testimonies and their films, photos) that understood there were no planes?
These people are: ....

2. people on the ground that hear no noise or had their eyes and cameras focused at the point of the second "impact".
Answer is obviouly yes, since the illuminati totally control mass media.

....

Now guess what happened to the witnesses that did not get it and did contact the media/government...
 

Fifth Way

Jedi Council Member
Hi MattMariott,

You already stated your NO Plane believe system in this thread http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=3205 and its weakness has been discussed. So please spare us further noise in that regard.

However, you do have a point as to the possibility of an (easily) edited sound track of the video that is discussed in this thread and yes, that could be purposely used to forward the new semi-mainstream US(only)-insider angle.

And that contribution I do appreciate.
 
Top Bottom