Night time encounters

SOTTREADER

The Living Force
Don't usually post in this thread but think I had a weird enough incident last night to post here.

I must have been having an intense dream or experience that made me wake up in the middle of the night. I got up feeling quite wired, almost like with an adrenaline buzz. The room wasn't totally dark and my eyes were fully adjusted in that I could see clearly enough.

I saw a shape next to the bed. At this point I was still horizontal. I locked onto it and focused with the intention of adjusting my eyesight as I thought I was seeing this shape due to the play of light and that I'd just got out of sleep and so needed to adjust.

In any case, there wasn't any adjusting... The shape was 'real'. It was real enough to make me freak out and throw a kick of all things towards it from a lying position. The shape moved back slightly and I sprung up onto a seated position. I was then staring right into it and you can't believe what I saw! It was a flipping man, it had the face and body of a man albeit the man was short. Not like a dwarf but kinda miniaturised but proportional so that its height was the same as mine but I was seated.

This 'man' was looking right back at me and was cowering back as if to shield himself. It looked like I had startled him and he had his hands up as if to defend his face from an oncoming blow. I could see his face, his eyes, his expressions which was that of fear as if he thought he was in physical danger. Needless to say I was beyond freaked out and you guessed it, I threw a bloody punch right onto his face but this is where things got more interesting.

My blow went right through him like he was a ghost and shortly after he literally vanished into thin air. I got up from my seated position, still feeling this buzz and took stock of my surroundings but this time the room was clear.

Not sure what happened but it was enough for me to throw kicks and punches, seemingly into something I was seeing which may not have been there!

I call that strange! What phenomenon could that have been? Not sleep paralysis, but the opposite? Does that have a name?

In the night of February 2-3, I experienced the same thing, when I was just beginning to fall asleep I heard my bedroom door open, I had the reflex to lift my head slightly to see my son's face in front of me and at the same time I saw my door still closed through him and I realized what had just happened, I wasn't scared, I put my head back on the pillow and I just said "What a jerk, if you had taken another face I might have been scared, but now, taking my son's face ... it's a jerk" and I fell asleep some time later. It was 12:15 a.m. when I saw this semi-ethereal being.
The next morning I still asked my son if he had come to my room and he told me that he had not.

I´m not sure what to say but I had almost the same experience.

I was 12 when my grandfather died. I loved him very much and couldn´t believe he was gone. I was in shock, couldn´t cry and didn´t know what to think. He had cancer and died in hospital.
Not a long after, I started sleeping in his room because I didn´t have my own and I shared it with my brother who was 6 at the time.
And then one night I started crying, remembering my grandfather, how he was nice to me, what a nice time we have had,.... I cried and cried in my bad with my eyes closed.
And then I felt like someone petted my head, softly and all the way from top to the neck.
I opened my eyes and noone was there.

A sometimes later (months, maybe a year or more....) I woke up at night and, at that time, I was sleeping facing the entrance door to the room, opened as always.
Then I saw a silhouette, a transparent black silhouette of a man/woman.
I couldn´t believe my eyes!
More, it started to come closer!
As it was coming closer, it looked like it was floating, not walking, but I saw a shape of a head and a body.
As it was slowly approaching, I was starting slowly to sit up, pulling my covers to the chin.
I was scared but I didn´t feel either something good or something malice from it. I cannot explain.
As it came to my bed, it sat down on the bed and the head seem to slowly turned to look at me.
I didn´t see face, it was like a black thick smoke, a black ghost (???), I don´t know how to explain it.

Anyway, as it looked at me, I blinked - and it was gone!

I the house is very old, my grandparents bought it from some Jewes I believe, so god knows who dwells in there.....
So, was it my grandfather or someone else entirely - no idea!
...or something all together different....

🤷‍♀️

Cool, you mentioned this "guy", Sottreader.
I can understand your freaking out - I freaked out the first time too. :scared::ninja:

I had several encounters with him. The last time, (probably more than 1 year ago) when the "guy" was standing next to my bed again, I said: "I see you!
That sentence was a threat to him, so he changed his face. He looked like my son when he was 6 or 7 years old. (similar to Christine)
I said seriously: "Too late, I now know how you look! Then he disappeared with a special effect. 💥

Since then he hasn't shown up again. Or has he come up with something new? I do not know. 🤷‍♀️

I call that strange! What phenomenon could that have been? Not sleep paralysis, but the opposite? Does that have a name?

The ‘C’s term ‘Bleed through’ possibly?

noun The seepage of ink from one side of a printed page to the other.

noun A weak imprint of magnetic information transferred to adjacent layers of audiotape, resulting in an unwanted echo.

The ‘C’s term ‘Bleed through’ possibly?

This may be more relevant.

Session 23 May 2020
(Andromeda) Do you want to ask about that smell?

(L) Several places: Los Angeles...

(Andromeda) North of France.

(Niall) Paris

(Joe) A lot of places in France, actually.

(Andromeda) That was about 2 or 3 weeks ago?

(Joe) Yeah.

A: Realm curtain breached.

Q: (L) Remember that the devil is supposed to be accompanied by the smell of sulfur... and Bigfoot!

(Niall) And window fallers.

(Joe) It's a chemical byproduct of trans-density movement?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Well, that's actually something interesting that should be looked into. What are the properties of sulfur? Why would that be involved in a realm curtain breach?

(Andromeda) Yeah.

(Joe) So what was breaching the realm curtain? What was coming through in Los Angeles and France and wherever else at the same time?

A: Invisible to you as yet, but 4D STS energy beings.

Q: (Artemis) Yeah, so you can kind of see what's going to happen. Pandemic, aliens are real, celestial stuff, 4D STS beings... Put it all together and you know what's gonna happen.

(L) We're in deep doodoo!

(Niall) They're preparing for the eventuality that people will see them.

(Joe) Well, hang on. They said soon astronomical phenomena... Can we know what kind of phenomena?

(L) Wait and see!

Thanks for the responses. Very interesting to read the experiences of others and note the similarities!

In reading one of the experiences above, I suddenly remembered something. Last year, for the very first time, out of curiosity I went to one of this new age type conferences / events where you have stalls of people selling stuff e.g crystals, books etc and other stalls for psychic readings.

My partner convinced me to have a psychic reading which was okay in the end. Anyways, right at the end of the day I was sat down somewhere in the hall watching everything get packed up by the various people.

Quite randomly this lady who was one of the 'psychics' there came up to me and randomly said I had an attachment. She asked me if I had any deceased males I was close with. I was like hmmmm? She said there was a "short male" attached to me and she thought he may have been a family member.

I asked her if this was a bad thing, to have an attachment? She looked at me and was like, why would it be a bad thing? Anyways that was that! Ps, no deceased relative in my family fits the description but then it could be someone I never met I guess! Think spirit attachments from the posts in this forum may be a thing albeit not necessarily a good thing! Eeeeeek!!

Perhaps this was a spirit attachment interaction? Maybe... Who knows.. could be anything including temporary schizo type phenomenon from jolting awake in the middle of the night 😄

OR it could have been a bleed-through in my locality!

In any case, thanks for the replies!

Last edited:
She said there was a "short male" attached to me and she thought he have been a family member.

I asked her if this was a bad thing, to have an attachment? She looked at me and was like, why would it be a bad thing? Anyways that was that! Ps, no deceased relative in my family fits the description but then it could be someone I never met I guess! Think spirit attachments from the posts in this forum may be a thing albeit not necessarily a good thing! Eeeeeek!!

If you haven´t watch already, watch Laura´s "A Course in Knowledge and Being Differential Diagnosis in Spirit Release" videos - the course has 5 parts, where she explains spirit attachments and many MANY more things.

Here is Part 1/1 ; the rest/all of them are on Cass YT channel.

Also, new age type conferences / events are a marketplace for various types of spirits and hyper-dimensional beings - Wave Book 2 is a living proof of that.

So, maybe it was a bleed-through, maybe was an attachment; maybe "the thing" manifested in that particular form because it read in your subconscious that you were told (not that you actually asked) to have "a "short male" attached",....
🤷‍♀️

If you haven´t watch already, watch Laura´s "A Course in Knowledge and Being Differential Diagnosis in Spirit Release" videos - the course has 5 parts, where she explains spirit attachments and many MANY more things.

Here is Part 1/1 ; the rest/all of them are on Cass YT channel.

Also, new age type conferences / events are a marketplace for various types of spirits and hyper-dimensional beings - Wave Book 2 is a living proof of that.

So, maybe it was a bleed-through, maybe was an attachment; maybe "the thing" manifested in that particular form because it read in your subconscious that you were told (not that you actually asked) to have "a "short male" attached",....
🤷‍♀️

I know... That's why I was highly sceptical of this psychic lady. To be honest, I'm super sceptical of psychics or anyone claiming wishy washy abilities. I believe life is more mundane and such things tend to be a product of imagination and perhaps creativity.

In any case, it's interesting that so many people persist in there non material beliefs and despite my scepticism, I too hold on to the notion of a spiritual non material reality - call me crazy!

As to psychics, the one where I took an actual reading was interesting... There I was, sat down looked at her straight and told her to hit me with the best she got expecting to catch her out in her quackery. I'll give her some credit, she opened up with some stuff about things I had done recently which were on the mark so I listened to her. It was okay stuff to be honest, no red flags in terms of 'bad things'... More like keep on keeping on which to me was good enough.

On the second uninvited psychic... don't know, it may be marketing from her... A hook. But again, I was like I guess there's nothing particularly special about me to mean I couldn't have a spirit attachment if it was indeed a thing and people tended to have them because of whatever. Just gotta keep on slogging away putting faith in the universe working to improve yourself day by day and hope for the best.

So in the end my experience of the whole new age convention was more an interesting day out. Attachments and spirits are as likely to hang out in such places as they are in night clubs, bars or wherever really... Places where we'd frequent without a moment's thought, at least in our youth! At least that's how I see it.

Ps, thanks for the above link! Will watch it... Might as well!

Remember putting off learning about vaccines as something that wouldn't affect me and that didn't turn out too well!

Attachments and spirits are as likely to hang out in such places as they are in night clubs, bars or wherever really... Places where we'd frequent without a moment's thought, at least in our youth! At least that's how I see it.

Good chance you've already seen this, but here's some additional information about, amongst many other things, spirit attachments.

I would say that if you want a good basic primer on the subject, get Baldwin's book. But there are other books that fill in the gaps and also correct Baldwin's errors. "Thirty Years Among the Dead" by Carl Wickland is useful and, I believe, you can get the online transcript of this book here: http://www.harvestfields.ca/ebook/01/063/00.htm

Then, there is the work of Edith Fiore, and Joel Whitton, a psychologist and psychiatrist respectively. Fiore wrote "The Unquiet Dead" and you can get it cheap from amazon: Amazon.com: The Unquiet Dead: A Psychologist Treats Spirit Possession (9780345350831): Edith Fiore: Books

Whitton's book, "Life Between Life" can also be obtained inexpensively: Life Between Life: Whitten, Joel, Fisher, Joe: 9780446347624: Amazon.com: Books

Allen Kardec is another useful source: http://www.allan-kardec.info/

And certainly, you might want to read Malachi Martin's work on possession: "Hostage to the Devil", for a good idea of the differences between just ordinary "attachment" issues and the full bore possession problem. Naturally, I don't have much confidence in the Catholic rite of exorcism, since I am convinced from my own experience that the success of the exorcism has more to do with the exorcist than the rite, but it is still a very useful book and lays out some valid principles.

Nandor Fodor's book: "The Haunted Mind- A Psychoanalyst Looks at the Supernatural" is excellent.

A good general knowledge of psychology is also very helpful. It strikes me that what is often called "dissociation" can be a key to what I previously referred to as "thought energy globs." At the same time, one cannot discount simple dissociation as what it is... a compartmentalization of the mind, or the manifestation of the many *I*s discussed by Mouravieff and Gurdjeiff, of the "predator's mind" of Castaneda. So, do read Martha Stout's book "The Myth of Sanity."

Then, of course, one must consider past life memory and how it can create issues in the body (and mind and life experiences) that may seem almost identical to the apparent symptoms of "attachment." This is where body work really comes in. I worked very closely with a great therapist in Florida, Terry Ames, who had numerous experiences with his patients where working on physical problems would induce spontaneous past life recall. He developed a technique something like psychotherapy to "talk them through" it while he was working on the injury or trauma in the body. He had some amazing successes. In other words, you can be "attached" by (or attached to) your own subconscious memories of the past, prior traumas, etc.

The bottom line is: it is a very complex subject and Baldwin gives it a pretty good background, but he got stuck in belief systems and went off track on a couple of areas where he just simply didn't have either the experience or the knowledge to develop those areas adequately.

A very good "beginner's" source to work with some of these concepts is Dick Sutphen's videos. He's gone a bit too new agey for my tastes in the past 10 years or so, (probably because he married that flakey woman "Tara" and got vectored by her) but he still has produced some excellent tapes and videos for "home use." His site is here: Wisdom Erases Karma | Dick Sutphen and you can see his selection of tapes and videos here: Wisdom Erases Karma | Dick Sutphen Just don't waste any money on anything by Tara Sutphen. One of his tapes that I found to be MOST useful was called "Beta to Theta." It is a recording of the "tick tocks" of something like a metronome that begins at a certain frequency (ordinary brain waves) and gets slower and slower until the beats are at the Theta frequency. There is no voice, no suggestions, nothing... which enables one who is experienced at achieving these states to do their own "work."

Hope this small list helps.

I've had 3 situations (here), that may have rational, and resolvable explanations.
But, I need to keep better notes in the future, with my eye's wide open and my camera ready.

Contents

In the session, Date: August 29th, 2015, Galatea asked an interesting question:

(Galatea) Can I ask a question? They claim that lots of transdimensional creatures like Bigfoot and Mothman go after menstruating women. Is this true?
A: Sometimes, yes.

Q: (Galatea) So why is that?

A: Egg harvesting.

Q: (L) Egg harvesting.

(Galatea) Weird! It's like Easter for aliens! [laughter]

(L) Oh GOD!!! It gives all new meaning to the Easter Bunny. [laughter]

(Perceval) The Easter Bunny is Donnie Darko.

(Galatea) I'm guessing they take the eggs to make clones or do some genetic stuff?

A: Close enough.

Q: (Galatea) Or is it for caviar?

A: No

Q: (Galatea) PHEW! [laughter] Well, they eat people, so it's not far-fetched.

There is one detail I forgot.
When I then explained to my son what I saw, I also told him that the room was not totally dark and that I could see quite clearly, he answered that this was not possible because it was dark, the sky was cloudy and you couldn see the moon.
I just checked on the internet the weather that night, and indeed it was cloudy, I even had to turn on the light to check the time (it's a mechanical alarm clock).
So, according to this detail, it's this appearance that makes it clear and makes you feel that the room is not totally dark even though it is.
I don't know if it's the room that gets lighter or if it's our sight that changes?

Back
Top Bottom