Night Vision UFO Battles

DJM

Padawan Learner
I'm curious if anyone has night vision goggles or a scope has witnessed UFO battles. I remember a C2CAM show a while back had a guest by the name of Ed Grimsley who used a third and fourth generation night vision goggles to view UFO battles in the night sky that could not be seen with the naked eye. Apparently this is not visible in our light spectrum as some of the footage is pretty close. The following YouTube search shows some interesting footage. I'm considering purchasing a set a goggles to witness this first hand.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=night+vision+ufo+battles&search_type=&aq=0&oq=night+vision+ufo

Penney for your thoughts :huh:

Michael said:
I'm curious if anyone has night vision goggles or a scope has witnessed UFO battles. I remember a C2CAM show a while back had a guest by the name of Ed Grimsley who used a third and fourth generation night vision goggles to view UFO battles in the night sky that could not be seen with the naked eye. Apparently this is not visible in our light spectrum as some of the footage is pretty close. The following YouTube search shows some interesting footage. I'm considering purchasing a set a goggles to witness this first hand.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=night+vision+ufo+battles&search_type=&aq=0&oq=night+vision+ufo

Penney for your thoughts :huh:

Hi Michael,

If I correctly understand the transcript below, what prevent us from seeing UFO are more hypnotising strobes and audio signals than our limited night vision skills.

transcript 951118 said:
Q: (L) Okay. You mentioned the strobe lights. Are these strobe lights that are used to control minds, are these something that we would or might come in contact with on a daily basis?
A: Do you not already know? We didn't say: some strobe lights, we said: strobe lights, i.e. all inclusive!
Q: (T) Strobe lights come in many forms and types. TV is a strobe light. Computer screens are a strobe light. light bulbs strobe. Fluorescents strobe. Streetlights strobe.
A: Police cars, ambulances, fire trucks... How long has this been true? Have you noticed any changes lately??!!??
Q: (F) Twenty years ago there were no strobe lights on any of those vehicles mentioned. They had the old flasher type lights.
Now, more and more and more there are strobe lights appearing in all kinds of places. (L) And now, they even have
them on school buses! (T) And the regular city buses have them too, now. (L) Okay, is the strobing of a strobe light, set
at a certain frequency in order to do certain things?
A: Hypnotic opener.
Q: (L) Can we say that this is something we are being acclimated to, so that other things that happen to us in terms
of our interactions... it just keeps one in a continual state of hypnosis?
A: Assumptions restrict the flow!
Q: (L) What is the purpose of the hypnotic opener being used
in this way?
A: You don't notice the craft.

So there might be better investments to consider than night vision goggles, though it looks like a funny gadget.

Belibaste & Michael;

I finally got around to listening to this, thank you.

Some Thoughts:

I was at this UFO conference in San Jose, so this whole thing happened darn close to my nose.

Side Note: I went to see David Icke, to check on whether his viewpoint is shifting much since his
big shift/encounter with some herbal/chemicals a few years back. Report: He has some new material,
but no real recent progression of his point of view. End sidenote.

But what I noticed that was really "out there" was out on the veranda by the hotel where me & sweetie
ate our box lunches. There was a group of people out there staring up in the sky and gaping. I
thought, "Man a sighting right at the conference, WOW" We were both scared to look. But then we
discovered that a bundle of mylar balloons, apparently having drifted up from nearby Great America
amusement park had a handful of attendees hovering by the wayside like moths near a light! The
longer we ate, the more that tune from the Twilight Zone played in my head!

Anyway to summarize this Coast-to-Coast show:

Anywhere, any night, grab IR goggles and look up and you will see UFOs. Though this seems preposterous
on the surface, the fact that this took place near San Jose (me) makes it seem closer somehow. Anybody
got a pair of these beasties I can borrow/rent for a few nights? Seeing it with my own eyes, I will pay for.
Perhaps there is a business opportunity here?

These are the ones from the AM show, as seen on EBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/PVS-7-B-NEW-GOGGLES-ANVIS-NIGHT-VISION-NVG-GEN-3_W0QQitemZ300277630767QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item300277630767&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A0%7C293%3A2%7C294%3A50)

$3600 = typical price.

The WIKI provides some hi-level snurf:

_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_vision_device#Generations

but nothing about spectrum. This article, from _http://mae.pennnet.com/display_article/317484/32/ARTCL/none/none/1/Night-vision-devices-to-blend-infrared-technology,-image-intensifiers/ does give information about spectrum, at least enough now for a ballpark about the sensitivity level and frequency band with which these folk are claiming to see the UFO battles:

Near-infrared night-vision sensors detect light in the 0.6-to-0.9-micron spectrum, and are the basis of today’s advanced third-generation night-vision goggles, monoculars, and weapons sights.

“Generation-3 technology is based on the photo cathode, which is a solid-state gallium arsenide compound that is much more sensitive to light energy than were the generation-2 sensors,” says Don Morello, director of U.S. government marketing at ITT Night Vision in Roanoke, Va.

Second-generation light intensifiers combined a microchannel plate with the photo cathode tube to multiply electronics and produce an image. The gallium arsenide-based photo cathode, conversely, “converts the photons to electronics in a much more efficient manner to get more signal out,” Morello says.

“We chose gallium arsenide for its sensitivity to the near infrared, because that is where most of the energy in the night sky is,” Morello continues. “Generation-2 loses sensitivity in the near infrared, while Gen. 3 peaks in the near infrared.”

So my guess, this means that 30000x - 50000x amplification of a signal in the 0.9-0.6 micron wavelength range. I caveat that with the notion that sometimes when a sensor sees something unexpected, it can be because the sensor is responding to a signal in a not-so-expected way.

I just returned from giving Ed my $50 to look through his goggles for a couple hours. There's no doubt Ed is at least a chronic liar and possibly a pathologic liar, the difference being whether he's a pure con man or believes his own lies. For example, Ed told us that he had donated $30,000 to the Little Field where he does his Skywatches, yet the placque beside the field reads another man's name and when we ran into the mayor of Calistoga the next morning at breakfast (the waitress who we asked about Ed laughed and said, "Ed's harmless but a nut. Ask the mayor; you're sitting next to him") and the mayor assured us that Ed hasn't a penny to his name and in no way donated a dime to the Little League field. The people of Calistoga find Ed humorous, if nothing else.

Ed also told us that he was approached by Bush Sr. when he was 18 years old and asked by Bush to kill JFK. Of course, Ed... we believe you, Ed... sure. I could go on with more stories, but for the sake of brievity, I assure you that Ed's a liar/storyteller through and through. My guess is that he's a con man and knows exactly what he's doing.

I can put my opinion of Ed aside and report to you what we saw. We did see many objects through the NVGs, but they all appeared to me to be satellites or debris reflecting the sun. I saw none of these objects change direction (although Ed said they were.... they did not), change speed, or appear suddenly as if coming through a stargate (as Ed suggested was possible). Many of the objects did travel from horizon to horizon fairly fast, faster than I would expect a satellite to travel. There are websites available for satellite watchers which allow you to put in your longitude and latitude and the site will give you a list of what satellites will be visible from that location and the exact time of passing. From the "visible pass" information, you can see that most satellites take about 4-5 minutes to cross from horizon to horizon, and a few are much faster with a 1 1/2 minute to 2 minute visible pass. The objects we observed were moving a varying speeds, but this is consistent with the data presented on known satellites.

We did however see many more objects than this satellite site listed. The website listed about 4 satellites/hour are visible whereas we saw at least 10-15 objects/hour. So there is a discrepency there, and also the objects we saw would pass through our visible range in more like 1 minute. I wish I had been wearing a watch... maybe next time.

So the bottom line for me is that Ed is chronic liar who completely distorts and twists the truth of what we're viewing, but there still may be some anomolies in the sky which are visible only through NVGs and unidentifiable. I'm looking forward to someone else taking up this research in a more professional manner.

One more thing, please. I'd like to put into one post specific words so if anyone doing a google search on Ed Grimsley would find my above post.

Ed Grimsley
Fraud
Liar
Night Vision Goggles

.... now also please note that my bottom line is that there very well may be great value in professionally conducted research using NVGs, but Ed is not our guy.

Michael said:
The following YouTube search shows some interesting footage....

Could you please specify which of those you-tube links features "interesting footage"? The first two I clicked on are audio interviews only....

To the evil manipulating Liar that has made statements about me. This is to explain to the people that would read your trash, you are onri, deceitful and all around bad. I believe that you are a misinformation expert to belittle me and what i am doing.
If anyone believes your pack of lying crap they need more help than i could give them. The mayor's mouth is much bigger than his brain and he does not know what he's talking about, as usual. In the mid 70's I was asked if i could help build a little league field in Calistoga... There was a hole eight feet deep about 600 feet long and 250 feet wide. two It was an old septic pond for the city of Calistoga. I placed equipment and ran the job of compacting and filling that hole to ground level and after doing so helped level gravel on the roadways. my company and i placed d8 bulldozers of what we can carry-alls and one rubber carry-all and an 8 by compacter one cat twelve motor grader two john deer tracklayer one rubber tire loader and 5 dump trucks 2 water trucks and a whole lot of fuel. For three days it looked like a war zone with dirt and dust flying... Thousands of yards of dirt were removed from the abandoned train tracks. After the hole was filled and compacted there was topsoil spread over the field area and many other people did a great deal of work and should have recognition for doing so. The biggest reward is knowing that over 30 years, the youth that are our future resources have enjoyed the field thousands of times which makes me very happy to know that our output and efforts are still doing a great deal for our community. They asked what i wanted for the work, and I said that I wanted the field to be named after my father who was dying of a brain tumor. it would have been the "Grimsley Field."
However, the city fathers did not keep thier word...does that surprise you? The feild went unamed and a few years back i asked them when they were going to name the feild. The field is now named Tedeski Field, after Pete, a former little league coach, and a baseball player who played with the San Francisco Seals. That's going back a little ways, if they named it after anybody, it couldn't have been a nicer man than Pete Tedeski. \
Not only did i put the work into the little league field, I cleared up debris and leveled the area for free under the Monhoff center and the tennis courts. I also worked on Whitney park, leveled and paved, donated work to the high school men's baseball field and the football practice field, started the Calistoga baseball association put on dances and fundraisers to go towards building a field of our own. When i retired, my associates donated 12,000 dollars to the fairgrounds to help with lighting and other needed facility usage. On many other occasions i have donated a great deal of work to the community that i have grown up in. and for the mayor to make a statement that i never put a dime in to the little league field and that i was penniless while sitting his lard butt at the breakfast counter in the Sarafornia restaurant in Calistoga talking trash, slandering me and defaming my character giving the evil one ammunition of lies. I put my name and stand by it. As the evil one writes thing to try to discredit my honest work and keep the world from knowing the truth. So i say to you, the world, that i am working to do good and put the truth out there and one must deal the slime balls trying to make you the bad guy for doing good. Thank you very much,
Ed Grimsley

Re: Night Vision UFO Battles

total truth Re: Night Vision UFO Battles
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2009, 08:54:32 AM

I had read total truth's account of his visit with Mr. Ed Grimsley and his Skywatch! I had seen on Youtube Ed Grimsley's interview on CTC with George Noory. I gathered from the CTC piece that Mr. Grimsley seemed to be an honest and thought worthy guy as he said "he was just plain old Ed". I went to Mr. Grimsley's website _www.edgrimsley.com and read over his material. I was intrigued by the night vision possibilities, since I had worked for a company in the 70's that made them. But I never thought about using them in the UFO setting. I was intrigued enough, I then called Mr. Grimsley and spoke to him about night vision and ufo stuff. I felt that after talking to Mr. Grimsley, that he was still honest in his convictions of what he was saying that I made travel arrangements to go from Texas to visit Mr. Grimsley in Calistoga, CA. I visited with Mr. Grimsley for a week 8/19-8/25/09. I had a very pleasant trip and a very informative one! When I first meet Mr. Grimsley he impressed me to be the man I thought he would of been. I was around Ed during the day and at Skywatch's at night for about a week. During this time I never seen or heard any of the towns people say or do anything that could be considered disrespectful towards him or I! I really don't care whether Ed is wealthy or a genius. The only thing I knew was that I hadn't figured out to use night vision for this genre and he had. I looked at this as the same as going by a magazine rack and seeing something of interest on the cover page and deciding to purchase it for possible additional knowledge on a subject that I was interested in! On the first night Skywatch, I told myself to think for myself and not to be persuaded into thinking I seen something when I hadn't. It wasn't until I saw the first two of many brightly lite objects flying one behind the other and then eventually, one curved off to the left and the other curved off to the right and everyone knows that satellites don't change their orbit course. I knew then that Ed had answered my question "Was there really something out there that most people couldn't see and the answer was "Yes indeed they are!" At that moment it really didn't matter if Ed was rich, a genius, penniless or a complete dumba__, because he had showed me something that I had been wondering about for 50 years. Ed's character or his personal wealth has nothing to do with the objects that you see through his night vision goggles. The truth is out there whether you want to believe it or not! As for the $50.00 a night Ed charges, I feel that every person has the right to charge for any item or service that they want to sale and with the cost of approx. $3K for each set of goggles Ed provides, I believe he is warranted in charging what he does! I had no problem to continue to pay for each night for my experiences. I don't know, but maybe total truth was expecting some kind of revelation on his skywatch night! On the nights I was there there was other people there from California and Oregon and not once did I see or hear anyone leave dissatisfied! So, in closing, I would recommend Ed Grimsley’s Skywatch to anyone still trying to answer the question “is something out there?”

Night Vision Viewings

I see the original post about Ed Grimsley's use of night vision goggles to watch normally unseen objects in the night sky has been locked.

I just wanted to point out that Cliff High from HalfPastHuman now has a pair of night vision goggles and has confirmed viewing moving objects in the night sky. He wants to rig up a camera to the goggles, maybe with a telescope also, in the near future. He talks a little about it in this interview and a previous interview.

It will be interesting to see the results.

Michael said:
I'm curious if anyone has night vision goggles or a scope has witnessed UFO battles.

I purchased a 1st generation (relatively inexpensive - about 300 bux) night vision binocular in 2003, to use in my C's motivated Mt. Palomar investigations. They only enhance weak light sources in the visible spectrum. Only something already emitting light or reflection of light is enhanced.

I know nothing of Mr Grimsley, but the concept of making something visible that is not emitting any light, as one could expect a craft operating in a hyperdimensional mode to not be, seems a stretch. Perhaps infra red equipment might detect a heat signature, but standard night vision (generations 1, 2 and 3) would seemingly detect nothing.

I have used my gen 1 device to locate faint stars when using my telescope. They are actually quite handy when using the telescope in hazy or light polluted conditions.

"UFO battles"? I don't know about that. I have scanned a lot of night sky with the NV binocs and not seen anything that I would consider a UFO through them. I have seen things that I would classify UFOs, but they were witnessed through conventional binoculars, or with the naked eye.

What worries me about Ed's night vision goggles isn't so much the UFO claims, by now we all know that they exist, it's Ed's interpretation of what he sees that concerns me.
We have reverse engineered space craft, that seems pretty clear but can this technology that is new to us match that of these other civilisations ? I doubt it.
These guys are probably thousands of years ahead of us so I don't think that we could come anywhere near these guys in a dog fight.
So why aren't they here blasting and ray gunning the crap out of us now that they've beaten our newbie saucer pilots ?
The reason is that they aren't having space battles with our ships at all, they are "us" not ETs and they are probably performing exercises in space in preparation for that last "false flag" exercise that Von Braun warned Carol Rosin about way back in the sixties. He was correct with all his other predictions E.G. False enemy in the middle east replacing the U.S.S.R, so there's no reason to doubt the one about the faked extraterrestrial invasion. These space battles may be serving more than one purpose, they're practicing for the big invasion and in the meantime through people such as Ed Grimsley they're softening us up for the idea of a full scale extraterrestrial invasion of the Earth. We're supposed to shit ourselves and run to the NWO to protect us, well I ain't buyin' it.
If they wanted to invade Earth they certainly wouldn't have waited until we'd copied their technology even if they do know that it's pretty bad compared to theirs.
I've seen NASA footage of our pathetic attempt at shooting them down, their ships wink out of the dimension before the beam barely gets out of our ships, no they'd be sitting in the White House in the Oval Office with Obama serving them iced tea if there really was an invasion.
I'm sure Ed isn't part of the plot to con us he's just passed on the misinformation without considering alternative explanations.

Hi Zorpho.

I see that you are new to our forum. So Welcome!

It is customary for new members to post a bit about themselves in the Newbies section. You don't need to share any personal information, just how you found the forum, a bit about your general interests, etc, as an introduction, so that we get to know you, if you like. :)

I believe this may be another example of what can be seen of the SG craft in operation. :huh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOyizlAngFE

Hi Zorpho ,

There could be many different explanations for what you are discussing.

Have you read the Wave Series or Laura's book High Strangeness? Yes, there is a secret black ops that are very far advanced from what we are.

Session 980718 said:
Q: (T) Just a thought: having UFT and being able to
manipulate different fields within it, creates different effects.
So, as we understand it in the apparent present state of
science, we have to spin something in space in order to create
gravity. But, with the UFT, one small offshoot is that one
could create real gravity without spinning anything. So, the
problem of weightlessness is really already solved...
A: Elementary my dear TR, elementary.
Q: (T) So, this whole thing with the space station and all the
trouble they are having readapting to gravity when they come
back, is all a game...
A: When you "let the cat out of the bag," you create an entire
feline "nation."
Q: (T) So, we are capable of "Star Trek" right now?
A: In a sense, but there is so much more than that.
Q: (T) Of course. Most people would say that 'cutting edge'
science is 25 years ahead of what we see, and I say it is more
like a hundred years, and I am even off? Cutting edge science
on this planet is more like 3 or 4 hundred years ahead?
A: More like 30 to 40,000 years "ahead!"
Q: (L) Is that because of 4th density influence and
information?
A: Yes.
Q: (T) 30 to 40 thousand years? Let me get that number
right...
A: Yes, at least.

Although we know that the Cs are not 100% accurate and we cannot prove what was said, it is quite possible that black ops are many, many years ahead of the rest of the space program. Or at least what we are allowed to know about the space program.

Okay, that being said. Also, remember that there are a lot of people out there with the particular job of spreading disinfo and misinfo, either consciously or unconsciously. Either way, it leads us all astray if we are not observant and are not paying attention. These "others" do NOT want the public to know what is really going on in other densities/hyper dimensional & ultra-terrestrial realities. So they have a whole lot of people spreading a whole lot of confusion to keep everybody off track.

At least that's the way I am seeing it at this time.

I am a newbie here, I have had an experience that made me think about what lies beyond our little picture we call earth. I am not going to kill the messenger as I certainly credit Ed Grimsley with showing us how to view ships in space. At least I never thought about night vision, but it certainly makes sense now. I believe at this point the existence of UFO(s) has been proven, that the average man has access and can prove to himself if they exist or not. We have all seen the interviews with people who are highly creditable swearing to their experience. As one person says, there is a need for professional people to investigate and document. I think in the past 70 years this has been done. Discrediting Mr. Grimsley will not change any facts.

Back
Top Bottom