Новый Мировой Порядок начинается с полигона в Украине

It is horrible! Those sick, sick crazy nazis, no word for them!! You are in my thoughts and my heart is with you and your family , Lumiere_du_Code. Take a care there :hug2:

Keit said:
Yes, I saw on the Russian news, that Ukrainian soldiers are left without food and water for weeks, and that they somehow need to get by. They have reached a point, where they had no choice, but to ask for help from the pro-Russian forces, and now have to face the possibility of being dealt with as traitors. This is crazy, and I really hope you won't have to go even through a fraction of this hell.

Have you tried looking for a possibility of fleeing into one of the refugee places in Russia? What about Belarus? Maybe you have relatives here, friends? Really don't know how I could help, but if there is anything, please let me know.

I think that right now it's super important to keep a cool head, not to draw attention to oneself too much, look for possible solutions and search for information that may help. I also heard, that there is a "service" now, where people can tell on their neighbors if they suspect they are pro-Russian, so better not to play with that. Wish you luck!

Keit said:
Data said:
What does the scanned letter (first post) say? Would it be possible for someone to translate it?

It basically says, that since Ukranian army is planning to increase its numbers, and for the sake of better records, every man liable for military service till the age of 60, and women till age of 50 have to come to the recruiting office and leave their military registration cards.

Keit, can you and the team do a quick cleanup of the machine translation, put an article together about this for SOTT, and we can all share it on FB and Twitter and whatever? The information needs to be gotten out there.

Laura said:
Keit, can you and the team do a quick cleanup of the machine translation, put an article together about this for SOTT, and we can all share it on FB and Twitter and whatever? The information needs to be gotten out there.

Sure. Will work on it.

Keit said:
Laura said:

Sure. Will work on it.

Keit, let me know if you need assistance.

Altair said:

Can you please make a quick translation of this article?
http://alternatio.org/events/all/item/29437-%D0%B2-%D1%85%D0%B0%D1%80%D1%8C%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B5-%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%BE%D0%B4%D1%8F%D1%82-%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%B1%D0%B8%D0%BB%D0%B8%D0%B7%D0%B0%D1%86%D0%B8%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B5-%D0%BE%D0%B1%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%B2%D1%8B-%D0%BD%D0%B0-%D0%BC%D1%83%D0%B6%D1%87%D0%B8%D0%BD

Thanks!

Keit said:
Altair said:

http://alternatio.org/events/all/item/29437-%D0%B2-%D1%85%D0%B0%D1%80%D1%8C%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B5-%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%BE%D0%B4%D1%8F%D1%82-%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%B1%D0%B8%D0%BB%D0%B8%D0%B7%D0%B0%D1%86%D0%B8%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B5-%D0%BE%D0%B1%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%B2%D1%8B-%D0%BD%D0%B0-%D0%BC%D1%83%D0%B6%D1%87%D0%B8%D0%BD

Thanks!

yep, will work on that

Here increase in points of own greatness from junta there is more:

1) In Lviv want to put on the accounting of persons liable for call-up of refugees from zone anti-terrorist operation.

The chairman of the Lvov regional council Pyotr Kolody addressed to the chief of head department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine in the Lvov area Dmitry Zagariya and the acting as the military commissioner of the Lvov regional military commissariat Alexander Tishchenko with a request all lawful methods to provide statement on the military accounting of inhabitants of east areas who arrived to the Lvov area to temporary residence and are persons liable for call-up. As reported today the UNIAN in the press service of the Lvov regional council, protest actions of inhabitants of the Lvov area became the reason for such address.
According to Tishchenko's information, blocking of the Sambirsky integrated city military commissariat took place on July 24. Locals expressed indignation of a congestion in resort territories of immigrants from male occupied territories of military age who don't wish to fulfill the constitutional duty on protection of territorial integrity of the state.

http://www.unian.net/society/945508-vo-lvove-hotyat-postavit-na-uchet-voennoobyazannyih-pereselentsev-iz-zonyi-ato.html
---

2) The ex-deputy minister of defense of Ukraine Leonid Polyakov declared need of military mobilization not only healthy men, but also those who has restrictions on a state of health.
According to him, the army needs replenishment, and today - that time when unhealthy people can prove.

"Many military carry out in the back of function of drivers, repairmen, doctors, suppliers. The people unsuitable to service in a peace time, can carry out a set of functions. If you have an osteochondrosis, in a peace time can not serve, and in military it is necessary to suffer - you will repair cars", - Polyakov whom "Politnavigator" quotes told.

RT: http://russian.rt.com/article/43133

Gaby said:
You are in my thoughts, Lumiere_du_Code. I have a friend from Eastern Ukraine and they are all trying like crazy to bring their relatives to the EU. The EU in turn is cutting down drastically in rights to immigrants. At least there are still some basic laws in place which have to be respected. Sigh.

Do you have relatives elsewhere in the world?

They aren't. I somewhere would get out, but as it is already obvious, not now. I don't worry for myself, only for relatives. to protect and help them

SeekinTruth said:
My thoughts are with you Lumier_du_Code. These Nazis are totally insane.

What if they force all these men to go fight and they just switch sides and fight against the Nazi junta instead. If you're being forced to fight, you might as well fight against them. Doesn't sound like a good strategy, but maybe the Nazis just want to get as many killed as possible.

I hope you find a way out of this situation.

officers revolted long ago, but Avakov and Nalivaychenko suppressed all protests punishments and threats to families. families of military who revolt, are exposed to repressions. militants published the order according to which given to them in hands the Ukrainian soldiers are considered as prisoners of war - but the junta stops such actions by execution of all who tries to lay down arms, to desert or come over to the side of a militia.
if I am there among these bastards - national guard - I under the screen of night will shoot down them, let and at the price of my life. but I won't kill the population. better let they will shoot me at once.

Keit said:
Do I understand it correctly, that if you leave, there won't be anyone to take care of your brothers and sister? Because if you do have someone, no matter how selfish it may sound, maybe you do need to think about trying to save yourself from this situation first. After all, they are not the ones being forcefully mobilized. But, then, what Altair's sister said doesn't paint a very hopefully picture. :(

no, I help parents with my younger brothers, I have a year no work (it here simply isn't present, any vacancies, and people who work, have a monthly salary in 100-200 dollars).
as soon as possible I with the brother will try to get out of this damned country, but at present anything else doesn't remain, except as it is simple to wait, hoping that there will be no last wave of mobilization - in not already under a gun will put all - sick people, religious believers, pensioners, women... and as every new day the junta thinks out everything new humiliating laws and reforms, good it isn't necessary to wait for anything.

Siberia said:
It's really hard to advise in such a complicated situation. My only idea is to find someone who can safely move all your family across the border for money. There must be some people capable of it, because such "services" must be highly demanded in Ukraine now, it seems. Some hungry soldiers can probably do it for money. But I'm not sure, maybe I'm wrong. Maybe it is safer to stay where you are and wait, it's hard to say.

as far as I saw on the Internet, the slope from an appeal costs 2000 dollars - for Ukraine it is fabulous money now. here for 20 dollars every third man will sell own native mother.
the majority of frontier guards were actually as members of Gestapo long before "Maidan" - and now they in general werewolves. a year ago I came back home from Moscow through Kharkov - so our Ukrainian frontier guards shook out my things, turned on the laptop, having begun to look for there illegal videos or data, several times in a row arranged interrogation. it was at Yanukovych. now they are supporters of "United Ukraine", and in attempt to bribe them, they most likely will simply take away all money and personal belongings, besides will "sew" criminal case for "a bribe to the official". and to bribe group of frontier guards is I at all I don't represent, how many money for it is necessary.

Altair said:
If you got already mobiliziation notice from the army every day now counts. Where do you have relatives in Russia? Are you still in contact with them? Do you have a car to get at least to the border? If you have a plan we could perhaps try to collect some money for you on the forum.

the sister was in the yard when there arrived to the house the worker of a military registration and enlistment office and the fighter of national guard with automatic gun. she was frightened. they gave her the writ for father (he is reserve officer). she didn't want to take, was frightened (she is 15 years old), they forced, told, it is necessary to put any signature, though a tick or a dagger (though it shouldn't be). then the worker of a military registration and enlistment office got two more writs, called surnames and asked "these are your brothers?". she told "yes" and lay that one brother left region, and another was took to army at the spring. military stood, about something were whispered, hid the writs and left. so I at all don't know that to wait.
and the father was go yesterday in a military registration and enlistment office, spent a lot of money for inspections and consultations. he was told that while it is possible to go home, but to wait when will cause again.

I have no relatives in Russia, differently I would be for a long time there. only some friends and acquaintances. almost everything for thousands kilometers from here. it is possible to go on the car only in two directions - to the south to Crimea or to Kiev, and from there to northern part of border. but even if it will turn out to reach to it, there then anyway will detain and will arrest.
I am very grateful to all of you for the help and offers. the junta also forbade transactions from abroad, as far as I know (at least, it concerned money transfers from Russia). anyway, now the only decision will only wait and hope.

Altair said:
Keit said:
Altair said:

Thanks!

yep, will work on that

Hi Keit, here is my translation:

Army mobilization raids on men are being conducted in Charkiv
31 July 2014

Six buses stopped today (July 30) in Lyubotin at the supermarket "ATB", one and a half dozen men in masks with automatic weapons got out of them and entered the supermarket, after a while they led out all males at the age of 18 to 60, put them into buses and went away in unknown direction.

In the evening, three hours ago at the tram station "Salut" armed men picked up a few guys who were waiting for a tram.

Yesterday on a beach in Bezludovka they took all the men, right in swimming trunks, and a few fishermen were also taken to the military enlistment office.

It was reported that they are going to fully close the border with Russia on 5 August – nobody will be able to leave the country. 3000 National Guard fighters are expected to arrive soon in Charkiv to ensure general mobilization.

Each district is given the order to allocate a certain number of wheeled vehicles and to refuel them.

According to the order of the Ukrainian army 10 000 men should be mobilized in Charkiv.

It is assumed that two or three armed National Guard fighters, a representative of the police department and a military enlistment officer will visit randomly reservists and selectees at the age of 18 to 60, and pick them up right out of their apartments and enlist them without any medical examination.

Back
Top Bottom