Новый Мировой Порядок начинается с полигона в Украине

Glad to hear from you, Lumiere_du_Code!

aurora said:
What a human tragedy. I wish I could help somehow. I live in Istanbul, Turkey. If you could ever make it here, I could host 2 people in my small home. When will these atrocities end, when ??

Although I love Turkey and visited it several times myself in the past, I must warn that it could be unsafe now to visit any NATO country or a country which has an extradition agreement with the US, for those who strongly disagree with their (NATO's) policy. I'd rather choose a neutral country instead. fwiw

Being that I have been in the Ukraine since the previous academic year, I have either to opt for setting a year of funds and studying aside or to go head first into another year further into my degree, the latter of which is currently being invested in. I have resided in the Chernivtsi Oblast, and will probably continue to do so. I have witnessed a protest myself there, wherein I fled to the nearby Mathematics Department (located alongside a local street) only to have the Department stormed with a handful of protestors. :umm: Nonetheless, all was fine with my peers and I in the end.

I wish Lumiere_du_Code and those who are in similar situations the best of luck in dealing with this ordeal. Surely, we are in interesting times.

:hug:

Lamp of Orion said:
... I have resided in the Chernivtsi Oblast, and will probably continue to do so.

I did wonder if you were still in Ukraine, Lamp of Orion. Do take care, it seems the troubles there are far from over. And best of luck to all others finding themselves in the middle of this mess. :ninja:

aurora said:
What a human tragedy. I wish I could help somehow. I live in Istanbul, Turkey. If you could ever make it here, I could host 2 people in my small home. When will these atrocities end, when ??

many thanks for your kind offer. I think, it would be surprising experience - to visit other country, without being fluent in foreign languages :)
anyway, now there is no opportunity somewhere to get out from here.

at me here the electricity is often disconnected recently and very badly the Internet works. the majority of websites can't be loaded, generally it is foreign and Russian sites. I have the suspicion based on my supervision that is intelligence services of Ukraine limit Internet access here. I saw repeatedly as links to the Russian and other Internet pages (news, etc.), inserted into the Ukrainian resources, completely change the contents! here these examples (in Russian):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LLSney1ktk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WToA4oDoUr8

Lumiere_du_Code said:
at me here the electricity is often disconnected recently and very badly the Internet works. the majority of websites can't be loaded, generally it is foreign and Russian sites. I have the suspicion based on my supervision that is intelligence services of Ukraine limit Internet access here. I saw repeatedly as links to the Russian and other Internet pages (news, etc.), inserted into the Ukrainian resources, completely change the contents! here these examples (in Russian):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LLSney1ktk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WToA4oDoUr8

Facebooks seems to manipulate previews of the posted links :shock:

I couldn't get even here on a forum.just in case, I want to leave my contacts because it isn't known that will be farther. if I long here don't appear, somebody will be able to send to me the message (for example, bro s-kur :cool2: ) but I hope that I won't begin to vanish nevertheless :rockon:

nefilum@yandex.ru
rien.wanderer@gmail.com
ukr cellphone №: +30991259712

Держись друг, Lumiere_du_C​ode ,не могу даже себе представить через чего вы сейчас проходите,я огорчён и сильно зол на всё это безумие что происходит сейчас в Украине.Я хочу пожелать тебе и твоим родным и всем остальным чтоб берегли себя и пусть Божественный Космический Разум и наше братья и сёстры СТО с 6-го и 4-го измерения будут рядом со всеми вами.Я сам с Молдовы и то что происходит в Украине меня огорчает, мы же всё таки соседи,Молдова согласилась входить в европеискии союз и обернулась против России и боюсь что скоро если уже не сейчас может по приказу своих провителеи из с.ш.а. и е.с. или будут помогать нацистов из Киева против своих же граждан.Молись, делай Еiriu-Eolas упражнения как можно регулярнее и держись, это чудовищное безумие закончится и надеюсь скоро.Скорее ты уже делаешь это,если что извини я так хотел только напомнить. :hug2:

"Молитва Души"

О, Божественный Космический Разум
Святое Сознание во Всем Творении
В сердце носимое
Властелин ума
Спаситель Души
Живи во мне сегодня
Будь моим Хлебом Насущным
Как и я даю хлеб другим
Помоги мне расти в познании
Всего Творения
Очисть мои глаза
Чтобы я мог(ла) видеть
Очисть мои уши
Чтобы я мог(ла) слышать
Очисть мою душу
Чтобы я мог(ла) знать и любить
Святость Истинного Существования
Божественный Космический Разум

Hang in there Lumiere_du_Code,i cannot imagine what you are going through,i'm sad and mad on all this madness that is happening right now in Ukraine.I wish you,your family and all other Ukrainian people to take care of yourself and may the Divine Cosmic Mind and our brothers and sisters from 6-th and 4-th density STO be close to you and protect you.I'm from Moldova and what is happening right now in Ukraine it sadness es me a lot, because we are neighbors.Moldova already signed the trade agreement with the EU(so practically its a eu member) and immediately turned against Russia and I'm afraid that soon if not already the moldavian government will give a hand(as a demand from EU and USA ) to the Ukrainian Nazis.Pray and do Eiriu-Eolas as often as you can because it will help you a lot in these tough moments and i hope that this madness will end soon.I think you already now about the Prayer of the soul and EE breathing exercises i just mentioned them as a reminder. :hug2:

Andrian said:
Hang in there Lumiere_du_Code,i cannot imagine what you are going through,i'm sad and mad on all this madness that is happening right now in Ukraine.I wish you,your family and all other Ukrainian people to take care of yourself and may the Divine Cosmic Mind and our brothers and sisters from 6-th and 4-th density STO be close to you and protect you.I'm from Moldova and what is happening right now in Ukraine it sadness es me a lot, because we are neighbors.Moldova already signed the trade agreement with the EU(so practically its a eu member) and immediately turned against Russia and I'm afraid that soon if not already the moldavian government will give a hand(as a demand from EU and USA ) to the Ukrainian Nazis.Pray and do Eiriu-Eolas as often as you can because it will help you a lot in these tough moments and i hope that this madness will end soon.I think you already now about the Prayer of the soul and EE breathing exercises i just mentioned them as a reminder. :hug2:

Спасибо за поддержку, брат / Thank you, bro :hug2:

Back
Top Bottom