Numerology Site

Artemis

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
Nathaniel said:
Laura said:
Session Date: April 25th 2010

Q: (L) I've often wondered when these names come up. They're just such strange things. What is it that they mean?

A: They relate to the specific vibrational frequency of the moment as expressed by the numerical frequency of the combination of vowels and consonants.

Q: (L) What is the numerical frequency of a vowel and consonant?

A: It is a science barely understood by your civilization but was once well known. Words have deeper meaning than you suspect.

Q: (Bubbles) Like in numerology?

A: Similar, but that is a dim reflection of the ancient science.

i would like to learn this science. any books on it?

An easier way to learn about it is to go to _http://www.decoz.com/ - up top it says "free stuff" click on "do your own reading" and it will teach you :)

atiil said:
I've lived in a world of fear and self loathing most of my adult life I just can't let my predators take me back there. I'm sorry if this sounds a bit emotional but I share many of your problems but don't post about them enough.
I know you'll come though, the path is long and dark but I know this forum and the people behind it supply the lights to navigate, what is the alternative?

Hi Atiil,

Come and post all you feel comfortable to share, just show your predator's mind that you're stronger, the people in this forum are the most kind I've ever known. ;)

Hello everyboby.

Thank you very much to all the team.

This had been an instructive session, i was "worried" about the earthquakes i had been feeling, in the way that i live in a "seismic" area and i didn't know what was happening exactly. Now i have a better idea.

About the Nexus, only more deception but it's a normal situation. Let's go on some day the situation will change.

Greetings !!

This session was remarkable for me regarding guests situation--although I am sure he is a very different person from me--I experienced a process in posting that had little to do with the original post or response. I saw how little I trusted other people. And it was just remarkable how I perceived every situation in my life from a perspective of putting myself down and thinking I was a bad person.
And that is the value of admitting I am a jerk--because then I recognize the illusion from which I have been operating.

An easier way to learn about it is to go to _http://www.decoz.com/ - up top it says "free stuff" click on "do your own reading" and it will teach you :)

Interesting website. Thank you.

Edit: Moderator fixed broken quote tag.

pirataloko said:
Interesting website. Thank you.

Yeah thanks, I checked it out too. There's a lot of little tests to take about your name and birthday, etc. Some seemed pretty accurate, especially the most important one derived from your date of birth. But some things didn't really describe me I don't think.

An easier way to learn about it is to go to _http://www.decoz.com/ - up top it says "free stuff" click on "do your own reading" and it will teach you Smiley
thanks for that I lost my ring last night...so I used the ''find lost object''
not expecting much...and found it where it said...impressive
now we look for the lost mobile phone :P :P :P

Galaxia said:

"Your Life Path is 22"

Ok well this is just creepy accurate :shock:

"Your Life Path is 2"

Um...Ok. If Numerology is a "dim reflection of the ancient science", I don't know if I could stand a brighter reflection. It's close enough that I find I am already working on the weaknesses as indicated.

Interestingly, all four of my life challenges are the exact same thing. I wonder what they're trying to say? :D

Bud said:
"Your Life Path is 2"

Um...Ok. If Numerology is a "dim reflection of the ancient science", I don't know if I could stand a brighter reflection. It's close enough that I find I am already working on the weaknesses as indicated

Me too!! I got "That requires flexibility on your part, perhaps your weakest characteristic." The only part of that sentence that does not apply to me is "perhaps" :shock:

At first I thought it was one of those personality thingies where every answer could be applied to one's self...so I read the other 10. Nope... the other numbers don't even come close, whereas the one I got was right on the money. I've been working on that one for a VERY long time...and I can still make a mule look wishy-washy.

"Your Life Path is 1"

Hmm, it's pretty descriptive.

Not sure about being natural leader, though. However, its right about this: "You don't let anything or anyone stand in your way once you are committed to your goal." Which fits my "total concentration."

:)

Back
Top Bottom