Oak Ridge, MKULTRA type of facility in Ontario, Canada

Captain Anatine said:
... Most important. WHY would the Israeli military want him?
A psychopathic killer fresh out of a nut house!

I think you answered the question. Another question:

Why would Israel accept Jim Jones after his escape from Jonestown?
Same answer. (see Michael Meiers' Was Jonestown a CIA Medical Experiment?)

Hi Captain Anatine

Things have been busy, while these videos are short, I still haven't had a chance to watch them. I find it easier to read through information these days. I still aim to see the videos, but much of what you've discussed so far resonates with a current news event:

Would you say Oak Ridge plays a role in the full discharge of Vince Lee? A man not found criminally responsible for the beheading of Tim McLean on a Greyhound bus in 2008?

Story regarding Lee's discharge here:

http://globalnews.ca/news/3242308/man-who-beheaded-greyhound-bus-passenger-granted-full-discharge/?sf55675156=1

Vince Li, who now goes by Will Baker, was granted full discharge Friday afternoon. Baker was found not criminally responsible (NCR) for killing Tim McLean on a Greyhound bus in 2008.

Baker beheaded and cannibalized McLean while suffering a schizophrenic episode. Baker was found NCR for his actions, on account of mental disorder in 2009.

I don't think Vince Lee was held at Oak Ridge but the story is the same.
I believe in redemption but after one cuts up and eats another human I don't think there is any way back.

Personally, I don't understand the reasoning.
It's a high crime to kill another human.
When you add cannibalism of course it's an act of madness. Only a crazy person can do such a thing.
But
Somehow it can be forgiven if it was an act of madness.
Well what other reason than madness would account for such an act?

In other words, anyone who cuts up and eats another person can never be held responsible.

Moral of the story...
If you really really must kill someone be sure to eat them and you won't be held responsible.
:evil:

LQB said:
Captain Anatine said:

No i doesn't answer the question.
Only adds another one.
You know Israel has one of the most highly trained forces in the world.
Why would they want a guy like Lamb? There is something deeper going on.
And
To be clear
I'm not at all against Israel. I support Israels right to exist.
Some may not agree with me but I don't want to get into that argument here.
It's not relevant.

Captain Anatine said:
LQB said:
Captain Anatine said:

No i doesn't answer the question.

Actually, I think it does when you consider the darker aspects of the control structures in and around Israel and its history/formation.

Clearly Israel was deeply involved with Barker and the Oak Ridge experiment.
You's right .
If anyone here knows how to look into Wikipedia history of edits, you can see some interesting changes in the Matt Lamb narrative.

Note Vince Lee changed his name to Will Baker.
Do you see how in your face this is?

Will Baker and eat her?

Remember Peter Woodcock changed his name to Kruger.

This is serious!
I'll just put it here.
_http://itccs.org/2011/02/02/memorandum-on-the-organized-disappearance-torture-exploitation-and-murder-of-women-and-children-on-canada-s-west-coast-a-summary-from-eyewitnesses/

Compare this to some things in My book.

If no one here is interested in this I'll just move along...

Captain Anatine said:
This is serious!
I'll just put it here.
_http://itccs.org/2011/02/02/memorandum-on-the-organized-disappearance-torture-exploitation-and-murder-of-women-and-children-on-canada-s-west-coast-a-summary-from-eyewitnesses/

You may want to use the forum search engine and look for ICLCJ, or The International Common Law Court of Justice (that ITCCS is part of) and for it's front man's name, too. Google can be helpful too. And make your mind up.

What I particularly don't like about the text linked above is that full names, addresses and phone numbers of the witnesses / victims are up there in the open, while the same time, on one of their "about" pages, among some other rather questionable claims, you can read:

The ITCCS operates from an undisclosed central headquarters in Brussels, Belgium, and from regional offices in Vancouver, New York, Dublin, London and Paris. ITCCS officers and their legal and political advisers generally retain their anonymity for reasons of security and safety.

I'm not saying the story of missing people is not true, it is, there is a lot of material available online, on the official Canadian Press websites included. But for 'truth seekers', it is important to pay attention to sources and details.

That's always for you to decide. This thread has many readers, just not as many would devote their time to research this particular topic. There are way too many things going on all fronts in the world, as well as here, on the forum, so everyone needs to choose where their energy goes in the first place.

Possibility of Being said:
Captain Anatine said:
This is serious!
I'll just put it here.

You may want to use the forum search engine and look for ICLCJ, or The International Common Law Court of Justice (that ITCCS is part of) and for it's front man's name, too. Google can be helpful too. And make your mind up.

What I particularly don't like about the text linked above is that full names, addresses and phone numbers of the witnesses / victims are up there in the open, while the same time, on one of their "about" pages, among some other rather questionable claims, you can read:

The ITCCS operates from an undisclosed central headquarters in Brussels, Belgium, and from regional offices in Vancouver, New York, Dublin, London and Paris. ITCCS officers and their legal and political advisers generally retain their anonymity for reasons of security and safety.

I'm not saying the story of missing people is not true, it is, there is a lot of material available online, on the official Canadian Press websites included. But for 'truth seekers', it is important to pay attention to sources and details.

That's always for you to decide. This thread has many readers, just not as many would devote their time to research this particular topic. There are way too many things going on all fronts in the world, as well as here, on the forum, so everyone needs to choose where their energy goes in the first place.

Yes, I'm sure other have spent some time reading what your provided while taking in the videos (and your personal story) from Oak Ridge. Although at first glance, the ITCCS's front man has highlighted some horrible tails to tell indeed; and some people here are aware of Port Alberni and other places in Canada that had atrocious things happen (not to mention the U.S. or even Australia), and I hear these stories on a regular bases from where I live directly from the ponerized Indian community and from the walls, bricks and mortars of their still standing residential schools, yet the front man, IMO, has gone in different direction.

As Possibility of Being said above, there is evidence abound for missing children that many report on. If you decide to stay, look forward to continued discussions. Take care!

I'm not really into researching missing children. It's just too disturbing.
I posted the above document because it actually names names.
I thought it was courageous.
Too much speculation and not a lot of hard evidence.

I write about some of this in my book but it took place nearly fifty years ago.
Maybe nothing new. It's been happening a very long time.
The internet has just made the extent of it easier to understand for people.

What I would like to know is who got the videos recorded in the capsule on F ward?

If you watch the video here.. you will see expensive state of the art recording equipment.
_http://www.thepsychopathmachine.com/media.html

Dr. Barker told me it was paid for by a fifty thousand dollar grant from the Donner Foundation.

Why would they have an interest in this sort of experimental research?

Must be hundreds of hours of video.
The short time I was monitoring the capsule and in control of the recording was disturbing.
It felt like a snuff movie looking back at it.
Anything could have happened inside that sound proof box.

I tried to get an answer from Oak Ridge but they are not inclined to talk to me.

I have so many unanswered questions.
All I could do is write about as many things I could recall and leave it to others to pursue.

I have made the rounds of the so called conspiracy forums and pretty much gave up on this sort of communication.
Just too much hostility ...
Please excuse me if I am a but skittish .

I come as a true survivor of brainwashing experiments. Not looking for sympathy.
Not expecting anything in return.
I just want to hear others thoughts on this subject.

Captain Anatine said:
What I would like to know is who got the videos recorded in the capsule on F ward?

If you watch the video here.. you will see expensive state of the art recording equipment.
_http://www.thepsychopathmachine.com/media.html

Dr. Barker told me it was paid for by a fifty thousand dollar grant from the Donner Foundation.

Why would they have an interest in this sort of experimental research?

Must be hundreds of hours of video.

Fwiw, and totally speculating here, William Donner (Union Steel etc.) through his Canadian foundation arm, seems to have been quite connected with McGill university in Montreal (he later died in Montreal) - a building is named for the family which also had a time capsule place under the corner stone in 1947. Most of the Canadian Foundation local interest seems to have been in Cancer research at McGill, yet McGill had the infamous Donald Ewen Cameron (for a period) at Allan Memorial Institute, department of Psychiatry. Cameron initially visited McGill with the help of a grant (1943) from the Rockefeller Foundation, later to chair the institute and work on those specious CIA experiments (1960's).

Jennifer Bazar writes in Establishing "Oak Ridge"

https://historyexhibit.waypointcentre.ca/exhibits/show/origins/establishing-oak-ridge

Similar to Penetanguishene, both the BC and Quebec divisions were connected to existing institutions: the Colquitz Mental Home was a branch of the Public Hospital for the Insane and the Bordeaux Asylum was connected to the Bordeaux Prison (Cook et al., 2009). In practice, the three institutions overlapped significantly. Penetanguishene distinguished itself primarily in its construction of a new building for the division at the time of its opening.

Was not aware of the connections.

Anyhow, McGill was big on psychopharmacology research, so there is perhaps much linkage with Oak Ridge, the prison systems in general with psychiatric research, pharma etc. (and it is fact that the CIA was in on it). Funding was likely easy to get and the Donner's may have helped among many others. Certainly the foundations were friendly with each other. As for Donner's, they seem to have done some helpful things, although philanthropy has a way of making it easy to avoid taxes while funding strange things.

So just a few initial thoughts.

Thanks for this information.
I'm sure a lot more went on at McGill that we will never hear about.
It does explain the grant given to Barker.
The fact they were known to be involved with Dr. Cameron puts this right in with the CIA programs.

I never had any doubt about it but the more solid connections are made between these institutions the better.

I talked with Jennifer Bazar when I was writing The Psychopath Machine.
In fact she told me it would be no problem if I used the cover photo.
She said she was looking forward to reading my book.
She asked if it was OK to link it to Oak Ridge Remembered website.

After I published I never hear from her again.
I emailed a few times but no reply.
It was as though someone told her to stay away from me.

Of course they don't like me. I caused a great deal of trouble for them.

Dr. Barker told me some curious things in our lengthy email exchange in 1996.
His comments Re Matt Lamb and Israel differ from the "official" version.
Lamb did join the IDF. He was not rejected after hitchhiking to the front line.
The Wikipedia story of Lamb is absurd and not believable on the face of it.

Anyway I have a record of our exchange and I will eventually publish it.
Barker is old now... as a courtesy.... I'll wait till I read his obituary.

Some interesting bits are his descriptions of several countries he visited in his year long sabbatical before taking his job at Oak Ridge.
Countries that were not open to Westerners at the time.

To be clear.. I'm not on a "crusade" against Oak Ridge.
I understand the need for such a place. It holds some very dangerous people.

I am however, convinced they were not trying to cure or even treat psychopaths.
They were learning how to use them.

A brief update if anyone is following this thread...
I just signed an option with a British producer. The Psychopath Machine will be made into a movie.

Tom Mangold has published a book called "Splashed". There is a chapter about Oak Ridge well worth reading.
https://www.bitebackpublishing.com/books/splashed

Congrats Captain Anatine with your option contract. Hope it will bear ample fruit. Please do keep us posted about any progress worth mentioning. :cool2:

Back
Top Bottom