Objective Health show: Iatrogenesis - Death by Modern Medicine

Nienna

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
The hosts were talking about surgical items accidentally being sewn in patients during surgery. My first real job was in the laundry room of a hospital. Nurses were coming down and asking if we'd seen so-and-so item in the laundry that came from surgery at least twice a month, if not more often. Anything from needle and thread to scissors to scalpel to any of a huge amount of other things. The thing is, I don't remember a time when we found anything. Now that's not saying they didn't find it elsewhere in the hospital. But I know that this does happen more than people suspect.

I have no trust in current medicine. Medication that is often dangerous for your health, and somtimes unnecessary operations. We must remain vigilant.

I have no trust in current medicine. Medication that is often dangerous for your health, and somtimes unnecessary operations. We must remain vigilant.

To be honest some medical procedures are good and some are bad. Dentistry is not so bad if you know what you are doing, for example, don't use fluorine in your teeth because it's not good for your brain. Ceramic teeth implants are better that root canal. The same thing with surgery. They usually don't kill you in surgery operation.

But if you are targeted individual you have to be vigilant and do research before you do something because they can rapidly degrade your health. Modern medicine is good in diagnosis but not always good in treatment. Small paranoia is not bad thing in times when health is the most precocious thing that is taken away from us.

The longest time spent in one place of my employed life, from 1984 until 1992, was in a large Northern Canadian Hospital. I personally witnessed many incidences while working in the department of Material Management (Supplies, Processing, and Distribution).

Tasked with supplying everything in all Departments and units of a large Hospital, one becomes a silent, unseen Servant. The White Coated Priests and Priestesses of that STS Belief System, say and do many things without giving a thought to the silent servant stocking the surgical instruments right beside them.

The close working conditions with the physicians, surgeons and nursing staff during various emergencies allowed an inside perspective and a lifelong aversion to anything connected to “Modern Medicine”. It was a very educational life changing experience.

I was attending college full time, so I worked at the Hospital evenings and weekends for 3 years. I was completing a full study of Biology, Chemistry, Social sciences, Human anatomy, and several pre-med university transfer courses with plans to attend a Uni in the nearby City.

I transferred from the Supplies, Processing and Distribution Unit once I acquired the training and licenses (Radio Operator, CPR, IV, etc.) to qualify as an Emergency Medical Dispatcher/Technician.

There I worked mainly with Paramedics and Cops.

I never pursued THAT Medical Degree. The EMD job paid very well, I was a single Mom of two growing boys, and I had lost any interest in medicine as it was being practiced.

I did pursue other paths of research, and I found out a bunch of ways of the why and how we are manipulated into “sickness” and death.

The cost is very high, and the programing is deeper than the Religious one, if you can imagine that!

It requires a complete dismantling of a Belief System engineered for the Darwinian Followers. Since the discussion group has joined the Rebel Force, I will post a few links in the different subject areas that I have found.

There are a few Groups out here that have a puzzle piece or two, but sifting is still required.

It seems EVERYBODY thinks they not only found all the pieces, dang, some of them think they have found the top of the box with the picture of the Puzzle on it……

[QUOTE = "neonix, post: 807939, membre: 4676"]
Pour être honnête, certaines procédures médicales sont bonnes et d'autres sont mauvaises. La dentisterie n’est pas si mauvaise si vous savez ce que vous faites, par exemple, n’utilisez pas de fluor dans les dents, car ce n’est pas bon pour votre cerveau. Les implants en céramique sont meilleurs que le canal radiculaire. La même chose avec la chirurgie. Ils ne vous tuent généralement pas lors d'une opération chirurgicale.

Mais si vous êtes une personne ciblée, vous devez être vigilant et faire des recherches avant de faire quelque chose, car elles peuvent rapidement dégrader votre santé. La médecine moderne sert bien au diagnostic mais pas toujours au traitement. La petite paranoïa n’est pas une mauvaise chose à une époque où la santé est la chose la plus précoce qui nous soit enlevée.
[/CITATION]

I don't think dentists should be free from patient mistrust. I went to see a dentist who I discovered a little drunk in the afternoon. He wanted to remove a healthy tooth from me. I then looked for another one who, by laying a wreath on me, damaged my tooth next door. I contacted a third one who was supposed to replace me with a broken onlay. After the third appointment (two new in-lay laid and broken immediately) I abandoned this dentist. I then decided to contact one that he was reliable as it was my dentist before I moved. I covered 250 kilometers round trip to finally be well cared for.

'Objective Health show: Iatrogenesis - Death by Modern Medicine'

Upsetting subject and I thought the three of you did great with the show!

Back
Top Bottom