Organ meat capsules

I really enjoy to make them and eat them! In the countryside of Perù,the locals used to eat broth of intestines and head of sheep/goat/cow.It is the best way to start the day and support your immune system.But i can understand despite their nutritional properties there are people who can not eat them, so it is a great opportunity for them to consume organ meat capsules.Thanks for sharing.:flowers:

Another company I just found in searching for grassfed beef is called Ancestralsupplements.com They offer encapsulated freeze-dried offal (organ meats) from New Zealand's grass-fed cattle. Prices seem reasonable, especially since one could remove many supplements from daily regiment because organ meats are so nutrient dense. Seems like a more perfect solution to popping capsules and takes the guess work out of individual supplement requirements. Nutrients are taken in whole food form and in correct proportions the way nature intended and follows the ancestral nose-to-tail practice of consuming animals.

The site has a lot of useful information for each supplement sold in addition to some ideas for feasting and fasting routines. The information provided echoes that found on the forum, except they place more emphasis on the benefits of incorporating offal into a ketogenic diet.

Information from their home page:
BENEFITS OF EATING ORGANS (LIVER, HEART, KIDNEY, PANCREAS & SPLEEN)

Traditional peoples, Native Americans and early ancestral healers knew that eating the organs from a healthy animal would strengthen and support the health of the corresponding organ of the individual. For instance, the traditional way of treating a person with a weak heart was to feed the person the heart of a healthy animal. Similarly, eating the kidneys of a healthy animal was believed to support urinary ailments and overall kidney health... Pancreas was fed to people with digestive problems... and spleen was fed to people with immune and blood deficiencies.

Organs were a staple of our early ancestors' diets as the ultimate superfood, for good reason. It turns out, this nourishing tradition is backed by science... "Radioisotope labeling studies in animals have shown conclusively that, when eaten, organs and glands selectively travel to the corresponding organs and glands in high concentrations. This research, done at the University of Scotland in Edinburgh, lends credence to the ancient practice of eating animal organs to help ensure health in one’s corresponding organs..." - Dr. Ron Schmid, ND

Our early ancestors knew this, which is why their traditional diets included the frequent and nourishing consumption of nose-to-tail organs.

GRASS FED LIVER (600MG)

— Liver is nature's most nutrient dense superfood and it's the only meaningful source of vitamin A (also rich in heme iron, B12 and folate). Supports liver health, supports energy demands and is a key player in metabolism and methylation* —

GRASS FED HEART (600MG)

— Heart is the richest source of naturally occurring coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10). CoQ10 supports heart health, supports blood pressure health and is a nutritional powerhouse for mitochondria* —

GRASS FED KIDNEY (600MG)

— Kidney is a potent bio-available source of naturally occurring selenium and B12. Supports strong kidney health, aids in detoxification pathways and the antioxidant defense system, helps defend against infection and supports immune health* —

GRASS FED PANCREAS (600MG)

— Pancreas is nature's all natural source of enzymes. Supports a strong functioning pancreas, supports blood sugar signaling and contributes an abundance of key enzymes for optimal digestion.* We are not what we eat... we are what we digest —

GRASS FED SPLEEN (600MG)

— Spleen is nature's most concentrated source of heme iron. Supports strong immune and allergy health, and aids in the metabolic health of our blood cells. Well known for it's ability to build blood* —

BEEF ORGANS (LIVER, HEART, KIDNEY, PANCREAS, SPLEEN) Are HIGH IN...

Preformed Vitamin A (aka retinol)
  • Vitamin B12
  • Coenzyme Q10 (also known as CoQ10)
  • Bio-Available Heme Iron
  • Selenium
  • Enzymes
FACT: The pancreatin in one serving provides approximately 125,000 NF units of amylase, 115,000 of protease, and 20,000 of lipase.

BEEF ORGANS (LIVER, HEART, KIDNEY, PANCREAS, SPLEEN) SUPPORT...

• Liver, Heart, Kidney, Pancreas & Spleen Health *
  • Detoxification Pathways *
  • Cardiovascular & Mitochondrial Health *
  • Immune Health *
  • Collagen Health *
  • Regulates Energy Metabolism *
  • Enzymes For Digestive Health *
  • Overall Health & Wellbeing *

FACT: In addition to these benefits, high quality beef organs provide all the fat soluble vitamins (A, D, K & E) in highly usable forms, and provides meaningful amounts of folate, copper, zinc, chromium and hyaluronic acid.

SUGGESTED USE

Six capsules provides the equivalent of one ounce of fresh, raw whole bovine organs that you’d get from your local farmer (or) butcher. Our Grass Fed Beef Organs is a whole food dietary supplement that can be taken with (or) without food (even though it technically is food). The suggested use is 6 capsules a day or as directed by a healthcare professional — for added support, the dose can be doubled. This supplement can be consumed all at once, or divided servings throughout the day.

POTENTIAL ISSUES (Detox Reaction)

Most customers tolerate our supplements without incident; however, approximately 5 to 10% of customers (usually with an autoimmune condition) may experience a detoxification reaction. Detoxification reactions go by many different names including healing reactions, healing crises, cleansing reactions (or) Herxheimer reactions with hallmark symptoms of nausea, headache, lethargy, dizziness and other flu like symptoms. In this instance, detoxification reactions are generally an indication that detoxification pathways in the body are back online... cells suddenly have an opportunity to release an even greater than normal quantity of stored toxins, metabolic wastes, pathogens and unwanted material.

A detoxification reaction is more likely to occur when starting with the full suggested serving size of 6 capsules per day. If you know that you are sensitive to supplements and/or you have an autoimmune condition, you may wish to start slow when adding this product to your current regimen. Tolerability can be greatly improved by starting with just 1 capsule a day and increasing by just 1 capsule every couple of days — this method may take a full two to three weeks to achieve the desired serving size of 6 capsules per day.

If tolerability remains an issue with just 1 (or) 2 capsules a day, another product (without liver) may be a better match for you. Of the customers that experience tolerability issues with our Beef Organs product, many do wonderfully with the Beef Heart or Bone Marrow. If you're having trouble tolerating the Beef Organs, and you know that you need the powerful health promoting nourishment that only nose-to-tail organs can provide, send us an email... let us know your reason for incorporating theses prized organs / glands in the first place so that we can try to help with a suggestion.

high quality ORGANS & GLANDS

Okay, you're convinced! You're going to start incorporating beef organs in your routine because, well... you're educated now... you understand, just as our early ancestors did, that they provide superlative health benefits that are missing in our modern diets. The next step is sourcing it. It's important that you source the highest quality because not all organs are created equal. Consider the source, and consider the following:

• Should Come From An Unpolluted Geographical Region — Isolated, Healthy, Pristine Lands
  • Should Come From Pasture Raised Cows
  • Should Come From Grass-Fed & Grass-Finished Cows
  • Should Come From Cows That Are Hormone, Pesticide & GMO Free
  • Should Also Be Ultra Pure... Absolutely No Fillers (or) Flow Agents, No Allergens
  • Should Be Non-Defatted
  • Should Be 100% Freeze Dried... Freeze Drying Preserves Heat Sensitive Biological Activity

new zealand grassfed beef liver

After reading some of the reviews, it appears that the owner of this company is very receptive to questions or concerns one may have regarding which supplements are recommended for specific medical conditions.

While I haven't tried any of these yet, we plan to. Unfortunately, we just restocked on many supplements, but will start taking anyway with the slow start method. By the time we get up to 6 capsules a day, our other supplements should be just about used up.
Will give an update after taking for awhile. Another feature I like about this product is that each bottle has a one month supply(for one person), making it easier to factor into our budget.

They also have a brain supplement, which isn't listed in the above quote. Wouldn't dare eat commercially raised cattle brain, but wouldn't have any qualms about taking the brain supplement from such a pristine source that's rigorously tested.

For those of you who are interested in stepping up your ketogenic game, and kicking some supplements to the curb, this may be a solution for you. We just found a nearby organic grassfed beef source who sells 1/4, 1/2 and whole steers. They process their cattle at a place that is also nearby (and one of OUR customers). If we can get them to prepare some ground blends of meat and offal, we might be able to discontinue the encapsulated offal, too.

Another plus is that they may be purchased on Amazon, so don't forget to use AmazonSmile and get that donation in for this site.

Thanks JGeropoulas for bringing this up, and thanks Skyfarmr for your comment brought this back up in the Forum. I've never seen these in my vitamin isle at the grocery store before. I'm going to purchase some!

Thanks JGeropoulas and Skyfarmr for this info. I've been wanting to cut back on supplements for a while and have been adding liver/heart pate to my diet as one step towards getting my nutrients from food. I've ordered a bottle from Amazon to test out and start replacing. However, I think the need for at least Vitamin C and magnesium will remain and perhaps potassium.

Thanks JGeropoulas and Skyfarmr for this info. I've been wanting to cut back on supplements for a while and have been adding liver/heart pate to my diet as one step towards getting my nutrients from food. I've ordered a bottle from Amazon to test out and start replacing. However, I think the need for at least Vitamin C and magnesium will remain and perhaps potassium.

Yeah this looks really promising, it does seem to be a more natural way to get nutrients, and easy too! My thanks as well.

Back
Top Bottom