Organic Portals: Human variation

ivansword said:
Pashalis said:
Can you back up any of those claims by evidence or is it just your imagination?
No I can't.But I know I'm not lying,nor imaginating.
Just don't bite my leg already.I sense that you took my words as some kind of attack,but who is to judge,the writer or the words?

I know one thing for sure,and that is when my experience tells me something over and over ,and the results are the same every time it is The Truth .

Seriously.. I've not even been here that long and the number of times that I've seen someone like you come along, post unsubstantiated information as fact, and then take it as an attack when somebody asks for evidence, is already uncountable.

You are bringing absolutely nothing to the table here, so if you would like to interact positively then please do more reading and just come back down to Earth.

ivansword said:
I will not ,nor shall I tell you this beacause you(and I don't mean it only for you Pashalis,I mean it for everyone) could abuse that knowledge.

Hi ivansword. The above doesn't sound very mature. Sometimes my gut tells me things I find hard to put into words. Sometimes I try to find the words and sometimes I don't. But for sharing on the forum, I am expected to back up what I assert as true with some kind of evidence or source. If I can't do that, then I will, at least, offer an experiment another person could try in order to experience the same thing.

Should the requirements for you be any different from the ones for me?

anart said:
No one is biting your leg, ivansword, so please refrain from accusing people of such.
I know,but I'm just joking.Is joke considered noise here?
anart said:
The fact is that your posts thus far have been nonsensical - they don't make any sense.
I will try to put some more objectivity in them. And I'm trying to put non
It is just that I can't express myself good enough in English language ,but that can be changed in time from interacting with people. clear,I'm not the only one who have been in similar(and indentical) situations and have had same experiences. I was in touch and still I'm with them.
I know that why I'm here.I'm here simply to learn and share.
Because of Cs truth I found something,and I can't see that you can see what I have been seeing for some time now.
My hearth is "raving" to share it,and I feel that I can't be complete human being if I don't share clear,I'm not the only one who have been in similar(and indentical) situations and have had same experiences. I was in touch and still I'm with them.
Because of Cs truth I found something,and I can't see that you can see what I have been seeing for some time now.
My hearth is "raving" to share it,and I feel that I can't be complete human being if I don't share
I'm sorry if my words have "strange smell",it is not my intention,it is just lack of proper words on my side,for what I'm sorry
anart said:
So, for this reason, you will be asked questions to clarify. If you can clarify, that's great, if you cannot and continue to introduce noise onto the forum, then your posting clear,I'm not the only one who have been in similar(and indentical) situations and have had same experiences. I was in touch and still I'm with them.
My hearth is "raving" to share it,and I feel that I can't be complete human being if I don't share privileges will be removed. I hope this clarifies for you and if you have not yet read the Wave Series, please do so, so that you can clarify some of these concepts for yourself.
It will be great for me to clarify as much as I could,but don't forget that we all are individuals and that my words comes from experience of "I" in this (my) body.
And as the bodies are different,so are the soul matrices,and words and modes of expression of those.
I sense that people here formed some kind of "collective identity" which is good,but I think it is differences that make us individual
If you understand me,my point is that it is synergy that I glorify not "carrying the same robes,using the same tools" when there are infinitely many "robes" and "tools"
Megan said:
Well, if there's anything we've learned here it's that that is not enough. There's a whole lot you need to know before you interpret your "experience," and it isn't something that someone can reliably do on their own. But if you prefer your way, go right ahead. I don't want your leg, or even part of it.
Megan I think that you are totally correct.
But just to be clear,I'm not the only one who have been in similar(and identical) situations and have had same experiences. I was in touch and still I'm with them.
My hearth is "raving" to share it,and I feel that I can't be complete human being if I don't share,because the direct source (or onsets)of my insights are Cs.
I'm trying as much as I could to use this "forum language" and I hope it will be better in future

ivansword said:
My hearth is "raving" to share it,and I feel that I can't be complete human being if I don't share,because the direct source (or onsets)of my insights are Cs.

Then I would suggest you set up your own forum and merrily post away and share your thoughts there. I do not think you will find a happy home here if the above is so, you see we do not receive the Cs contact as if it were The Truth, the infallible Word of God or whatever. It’s a source of inspiration, a starting point, nothing more. So that said, the rest – that is the majority of the work of discovery - is up to us, and it behooves us to question, question, question everything and never to just assume that because we like/found/though/felt/imagined/agreed with it, that it is automatically to be The Truth, or that it came from the Cs! (especially given how difficult it was to establish that contact and how long it took). One ought to be open to doubt, to being wrong, to receiving new data that redefines the old. What you have so far presented is not data, we can’t use it.

Now, a couple of wee problems with the hair thing. For example:

1. Gurdjieff (often shaved his head)
2. Gandhi (often shaved his head)
3. How do you judge any written material based on this idea, created before the age pf photography? How does one verify the hairiness of the author then?

See, it’s a pretty silly view of the world in my opinion and if you carry on down that road then you’d be better off doing it on your own forum. I might be wrong on that, but then I have very short hair. :cool2:

Best wishes and happy new year!

ivansword said:
anart said:
No one is biting your leg, ivansword, so please refrain from accusing people of such.
I know,but I'm just joking.Is joke considered noise here?

I was too. :)

We have quite a mix of nationalities and languages here, and there is no telling how others are going to interpret idiom, especially if it is transliterated from one language to another, but even if it is not.

I didn't interpret your remark as "noise." I read it as a sign of feeling a certain amount of pain from the response you received. That happens a lot here, and it's a good thing.

About answering questions,I'm sorry for delay.I like to "do things" when time is right
(And according to me, that is when weather is not "sunny beautiful day :) )

Oxajil said:
Maybe they are not.
Well..Maybe word should allways be present in mind if heart is not "overfulling" with faith.But faith is my-mind-belives-my-heart or my-heart-belives-yours-heart thing .And vice versa :) That is something "The Elite" wants to kill so badly,And they did good job there.
But fight for thruth is constant.

Oxajil said:
How do you know they don't have hair? And how is that important? Maybe it has nothing to do with any ''energy'', and it is simply part of their biological make-up.
If you ask me did I saw Lizzie literaly -No I did not.But I can sense,and see analogy/reflection in our 3rd density world.
I sense that man(or woman) who shave their heads feel that something is wrong in them when they have hair.
I just look and sense people.I somehow sense that reptilians are in part our biological ancestors/makers
It is important.Why you think increasing hair loss is connected with strong electromagnetic fields and frequencies?Furthermore (as you may know)everything above few hundreds Mhz is very dangerous for human health.And what The Elite wants to do is to literally "fry" us with parasitic EM current in our aether.When you have artificial EM fields,which cancel natural EM currents,you can't channell the truths,beacause EM is (among other things) communication with Galaxy.Russian scientist know much about what I just wrote.

Oxajil said:
Or maybe ''fashion'' just changes. I think it has more to do with trying to convey people to look in a certain way in order to be accepted instead of allowing people to creatively find their own way in how they'd like to be presented as to the outside world (of course within learned limits of what is appropriate and what is not).
Nothing "just changes".Everything is planed in some way or another.The Elite/Consortium is biggest player in our "The" Earth.
Situation is just like in midnight clear skies-you have few shiny dots in beautiful colors here and there,but everything else is black

Oxajil said:
If you determine truth by subjective opinions, feelings and so forth, I don't think you will get close to it. Have you ever thought about the possibility that most of the time you have been feeding an illusion of what you think the truth is? Or the possibility that you may be an OP yourself? How to determine an OP is a difficult thing, as the Cs have said themselves. Why worry and put energy into trying to recognize OP's when so much else is going on that one can learn from and that which is based on objective data? I.e. psychopathy etc...
No, no you understood me wrong.
As far as I know,there are two basic ways for getting the truth.You can read (or be told by someone) something and have that experience in live.Than you say to yourself :
- "It is just like in that book!"
- "Well,Mike had same thing"
- "What i felt is exactly what Dostoyevsky..." and so on :)

Or there is way where you experience something first and after you read it sometime/somewhere.It is more dangerous way,but you are much more rich in both experience and education/"collection of facts/truth"
And than you say to yourself :) :
-"What an experience!!! What an adventure! Facts/deeds in that and that book are not even close what I felt.I don't know how I survived this and that but I know I survived.Meybe is God that save me,maybe is not.I don't know.But I don't even care.I'm more rich now in experience and I feel more powerful.It is power of Soul,the real power..." and so on :)

It is way of mystic(or madman from other perspective),the way of experiencer/adventurer.

I prefer second option,but I know it is not for everyone.First is more common,because peple are very intellectal now.But second is full of joy and ectasy
For second you need your heart to be full of courage.I even sometimes don't even ask myself "Will I survive?" I don't care-in absolutely positive way.
:)
Am I more clear now Oxajil?

Buddy said:
Hi ivansword. The above doesn't sound very mature. Sometimes my gut tells me things I find hard to put into words. Sometimes I try to find the words and sometimes I don't. But for sharing on the forum, I am expected to back up what I assert as true with some kind of evidence or source. If I can't do that, then I will, at least, offer an experiment another person could try in order to experience the same thing.

Should the requirements for you be any different from the ones for me?
Hello buddy :)
I know it doesn't sound very mature,but some things must be known/experienced on individual basis.It is as such.Belive me (or not)
I will tell everything I know as far as it is benevolent.In most,I sense benevolence here,but some are not.I sense it,and I cannot speak everything,but will give clues.I know I'm in hard position but some things to know almoust cost me life(when I was in prison,I was beaten to death bu prison police).To tell is hard,very hard but to sense is easy very easy.Some of the greatest truth comes when you are left alone ,thrown into abyss so to speak.When you are left alone and your only friend is old lightbulb,you conteplate about life and death constantly.Your senses are turned on and in that juction of 5 senses 6 sense is born.And 6 can't be explained by any means

Megan said:
I was too. :)

We have quite a mix of nationalities and languages here, and there is no telling how others are going to interpret idiom, especially if it is transliterated from one language to another, but even if it is not.

I didn't interpret your remark as "noise." I read it as a sign of feeling a certain amount of pain from the response you received. That happens a lot here, and it's a good thing.
:)
I was in pain a little at time when I typed that post(and others)But we all are Humans and nature of every individual is different,and that is beauty of Life

I just accept that it cannot be "honey and milk all the way/time"
Sometames pain sometames gain,sometamies both and than again :lol

Alada said:
Now, a couple of wee problems with the hair thing. For example:

1. Gurdjieff (often shaved his head)
2. Gandhi (often shaved his head)
3. How do you judge any written material based on this idea, created before the age pf photography? How does one verify the hairiness of the author then?

See, it’s a pretty silly view of the world in my opinion and if you carry on down that road then you’d be better off doing it on your own forum. I might be wrong on that, but then I have very short hair. :cool2:

Best wishes and happy new year!
Happy new (Roman :) ) year to you too !
You wan't me to go down on silly road,and ok I will :)
I typed about some aspects of OP/Lizzie "thing".If someone have natural hair loss (not all :) )it is their thing to shave or not to shave :).If they feel that they will be unaccepted by society/group(which is ridiculous for me),or because of hygene etc. because they don't shave head it is their problem/complex.

I'm talking why mass of young people are doing this.

And just to tell.I know some OP who know that they are different from Humans,but they work for humanity.They know that they don't have higher centers(they are "made from mud") and wan't to help you in any way.On other side there are psychopaths (I truly know only one )

Hi ivansword, you cannot know if someone else is an OP for certain - it simply doesn't work that way. I think you will benefit from spending more time reading the information available on this website and its associated websites so you can get up to speed on the information and have a firmer grasp of understanding. In order to give you time to do that without feeling the need to post, your posting privileges have been suspended.

The OP is a important issue because have a lot of implications in our lifes, but i think so taht is most important to preserve the energy for growth...
Cs said that proportion among OP and souled people is half/half, but if added the people asleep ( they behave as OP) this proportion change, then the first divition that must to do is between people on work (in process to awake) and people asleep/ the essential psychopaths that are people chose being STS candidate to graduate 4D...

Later the people souled that with preserve energy worked and developed the high centers can spent this time/energy in to differentiate OP and souled asleep people because the high centers give ''skills'' or ''tools'' to realize this work, i think so that without high centers can't to separate OP among souled asleep people.

OP and asleep souled people have in common: authoritarian Personality, and/or lack or null empathy, and/or lack or null abstraction ability, they behave in accordance with the social enviroment (hobbies, interestings, ideas of them social ring), their words and theirs facts don't correspond

If anyone of this forum developed his/her higher center and can tell us with words the sensations produced by an OP well would be a great information...

P.S: excuse, english isn't my native language :P

The OP is a important issue because have a lot of implications in our lifes, but i think so taht is most important to preserve the energy for growth...
Cs said that proportion among OP and souled people is half/half, but if added the people asleep ( they behave as OP) this proportion change, then the first divition that must to do is between people on work (in process to awake) and people asleep/ the essential psychopaths that are people chose being STS candidate to graduate 4D...

Actually you can't label someone as an organic portal because of that, many souled people are asleep as well.. You could only have a hint if someone is an OP with time and your interaction with that person and see what effects cause to you and the people around.. It is really hard to tell..

irjO said:

Actually you can't label someone as an organic portal because of that, many souled people are asleep as well.. You could only have a hint if someone is an OP with time and your interaction with that person and see what effects cause to you and the people around.. It is really hard to tell..

I agree with irjO. Also remember that most potentially souled people act very similar to organic portals until they begin to awake and develop a soul. And at the same time the Cs said that many soul qualities ascribed to an OP can be your own soul qualities projected on them. So you can guess what a difficult task is to discover who is who.

You can have certain idea of who can have some potential that is above the average for soul development, as well as who is probably a psychopath, at the other end of the spectrum. But it's extremely difficult to know who is PS and OP among average people.

irjO said:

Graalsword said:
irjO said:

I agree with irjO. Also remember that most potentially souled people act very similar to organic portals until they begin to awake and develop a soul. And at the same time the Cs said that many soul qualities ascribed to an OP can be your own soul qualities projected on them. So you can guess what a difficult task is to discover who is who.

You can have certain idea of who can have some potential that is above the average for soul development, as well as who is probably a psychopath, at the other end of the spectrum. But it's extremely difficult to know who is PS and OP among average people.

Excuse if by my wrong writing you understand a different way... I know that label and to differentiate to someone as an OP is a hard thing to do. If you read all my previous post the first thing to do is label people between awake and asleep people, for create a network to learn and there aren't energy leakage... later with the help of developed high centers you could identify and label OP and asleep souled people among all the asleep people, spending time and energy.

Tesla said:
... later with the help of developed high centers you could identify and label OP and asleep souled people among all the asleep people, spending time and energy.
How do you know that this is possible?

[quote author=Tesla]the first thing to do is label people between awake and asleep people[/quote]

This can be a little tricky because often people are asleep thinking they’re awake.

Or someone might be awake and being strategic/externally considerate by acting as if asleep.

I think the best approach would be to work on awakening oneself and strive not to internally consider others.

truth seeker said:
Tesla said:
... later with the help of developed high centers you could identify and label OP and asleep souled people among all the asleep people, spending time and energy.
How do you know that this is possible?

Well is a theoric approach, you could perceive better a news feelings and you could to be more creative; with this skills you would to have more and/or new criteria for to do this work

Jerry said:
[quote author=Tesla]the first thing to do is label people between awake and asleep people

This can be a little tricky because often people are asleep thinking they’re awake.

Or someone might be awake and being strategic/externally considerate by acting as if asleep.

I think the best approach would be to work on awakening oneself and strive not to internally consider others.

[/quote]

Of course work oneself is the principal thing to do, but arrive to a point that you need a network and you must to have bettween awake (or in process) and asleep people... and then this topic isn't easy too.

Back
Top Bottom