Organic Portals: Human variation

Tesla said:
truth seeker said:
Tesla said:
... later with the help of developed high centers you could identify and label OP and asleep souled people among all the asleep people, spending time and energy.
How do you know that this is possible?

Well is a theoric approach, you could perceive better a news feelings and you could to be more creative; with this skills you would to have more and/or new criteria for to do this work

Jerry said:
[quote author=Tesla]the first thing to do is label people between awake and asleep people

This can be a little tricky because often people are asleep thinking they’re awake.

Or someone might be awake and being strategic/externally considerate by acting as if asleep.

I think the best approach would be to work on awakening oneself and strive not to internally consider others.

Of course work oneself is the principal thing to do, but arrive to a point that you need a network and you must to have bettween awake (or in process) and asleep people... and then this topic isn't easy too.
[/quote]

Ups I fix the previous post... :-[

... and you must choose between

Tesla said:
Of course work oneself is the principal thing to do, but arrive to a point that you need a network and you must to have bettween awake (or in process) and asleep people... and then this topic isn't easy too.

I think that's what everyone is trying to tell you, that this is a very complicated topic, and that focusing on identifying OP's is a waste of energy, at any level. As you say, the principal thing to do is work on the self, that's better spent energy. The only thing you can choose is whether you remain asleep or awake, and that is a choice made again and again, every moment of our life.

Alana said:
Tesla said:

I think that's what everyone is trying to tell you, that this is a very complicated topic, and that focusing on identifying OP's is a waste of energy, at any level. As you say, the principal thing to do is work on the self, that's better spent energy. The only thing you can choose is whether you remain asleep or awake, and that is a choice made again and again, every moment of our life.

Exactly! could you imagine you walking in the streets and observing all the people around you and the people you speak to.. the people you interact every day and try to figure out which one is an OP and which one it is not?? you would go nuts easily!! of course i would understand Tesla at first because the first time i read about organic portals i started to think about this and analyze all the people i know etc... I realized that doing that it was not going to work and that you could only have some "hints" but even that will not guarantee anything.. so as you said "the principal thing to do is work on the self"

Alana said:
Tesla said:

Yeah, I'm agree with your post, and someway I have been trying to say is that will be more useful to identify people that is awake and/or in the process to become awake for to progress in a better way... maybe the problem is my redaction in my writing, for this i can't to express what i think of a right way

Tesla, if I'm understanding you correctly, you're saying that you need to 'identify' and 'label' people so that you can choose which ones to network with. Well, what I've found is that the best people to network with are right here, on the forum. It's the best place to get feedback and mirroring to get (closer) to know your self. And, I wouldn't postpone networking, it's an essential part of the process right from the beginning.

I highly recommend reading the works of Gurdjieff, if you haven't done so already.

irjO said:
Exactly! could you imagine you walking in the streets and observing all the people around you and the people you speak to.. the people you interact every day and try to figure out which one is an OP and which one it is not?? you would go nuts easily!!

That makes me remember the movie 'They Live'. When the guy was able to see who were dead inside through his sunglasses.

Here's a discussion thread about the movie you referred
They live
BTW, I think it is extremely hard to detect or know if someone is really an OP, there may be souled people with similar features or even souls underdeveloped, etc. IMHO

People are not equal in relation to evolution. Some can evolve, others cannot. Either they lost the
possibility of evolution or they have done nothing to deserve it. --Ouspensky "The Fourth Way"

I read this quote and immediately thought of this thread.

i have been reading more on this Womens blog
and there sure are some interesting things here ,
( and if you read her intro - my story -
you'll see she did NOT really want to go public ..)

but here is an excerpt from _http://psychicfocus.blogspot.com.au

Sunday, September 16, 2012
Describe please the garden of eden and the appearance of the tree of knowledge, also adam and eve appearance.

8:12 pm - Hm.. Alright...I am seeing the garden as really green and really lush, all of the trees, bushes, everything in that garden is probably 10-12 feet tall or less, with the exception of the tree of knowledge and I will come back to that. One interesting thing to point out about this garden too is that flowers that are seen typically in specific seasons are in bloom all year round. For example, I am seeing tulips, and fall time mums, and roses, all kinds, there are all kinds of flowers growing like wild flowers everywhere. It definitely has like a magical property or feel to it. I am seeing dragon flies and butterflies that are really big like a foot long. It has a safe feel about it. And it is very fragrant, and the most overpowering smell are the roses. And now when you are talking about the tree of knowledge, as soon as I focus on that I am going to the Movie Avatar, it is is like that tree, and it is illuminated and beautiful, but this tree has NO leaves on it and it is huge, and the only thing it has on it is fruit. There is apples and pears and oranges all growing on this one tree. And even though the fruit is it's genuine color it has a glow about it. And I can see why it is irresistible because I want feel it and I want to touch it. Like I am actually seeing my hand take that motion towards the tree like to grab it, and as I go to grab like this apple I can feel my body take this gasp, the Uhhhh feeling. It is almost like this instantaneous enlightenment and awe striking feeling.

And I am now going to try to focus on their appearance, in reference to Adam and Eve's physical appearance was. As soon as I look at them my initial impression is are they brother an sister because they look so much alike. Ok, Eve..She has hazel eyes, a long narrow nose, brown wavy hair, she is really petite, probably like 5'3" or 5'4", and the only thing that she is wearing is a necklace she has made out of flowers from the garden, it looks like a lei around her neck. And then Adam has her exact same face and eyes, but his hair is a lot shorter than hers, it is still brown and kind of fluffy it is not really short. He is maybe like 6' tall. And the only thing that he is wearing is some grape vine he has twisted around his waist a bunch of times (laugh). And their skin color is kind of odd, it is olive like, but it is more to the yellow ting. It is not tan, and it is not dark like and Indian, it is more like a white person with super super olive skin tones. And they have super dirty feet. And the girl she um has a big huge scratch on her right butt cheek. From the back when I look at them their hair is kind of matted down like the need a bath. But I will say they seem very happy and joyous, they look like they are 15 years old but they act like they are 5 years old. I see them looking at the tree and I think the tree drew them in, I do not think they looked at it, and say we are going to defy what we were told, I think it trapped them, I see it pulling them in like a magnet and once they started looking at it they couldn't NOT look at it. Like something wanted them to have that knowledge.

Q-Is this place a literal place, did it really exist and if so was it of this earth?
A-It feel like a real place, I think it is a layer on this earth, I do not think it is anywhere we can get to now.
Q-Who created it?
A-....Alright I do not know how to say this...I have and alien eyeball about the size of a basketball in my head, and I was asking to understand what that meant, and as I kept focusing it kept saying you know the answer. So I am telling it "No I do not, I do not understand", then it explained it to me that this layer of earth was created by the Aliens who created us and this tree of knowledge was a gift and it was a culmination or created out of the universal consciousness in spiritual energy. It does not exist as a place that we can go to now. And it was used as a tool when human life was created here. And that is how it answered me.
Q-Which race of aliens created them?
A-I feel it was the Greys, I know other people disagree with me and maybe it is not being shown to me correctly, but I have always seen it as the Greys.
Q-Would this statement be correct, Adam and Eve were genetic flesh, but was given a godlike consciousness when they consumed the fruit of the tree?
A-Yes I do not think I could have said it better myself.
Q-Did they Greys created the tree, or did it manifest itself, I am unclear?
A-It was explained that the Greys created it as a gift to us.
Q-So no snake and Devil?
A-I did not see that, in fact this place felt very safe.
Q-So where they the first humans?
A-I am actually seeing two things happening here, one you have the evolution of apes, and then you have this Adam and Eve thing going on. I see this evolution of apes going on that did evolve into humans, but they did not have the spiritual capability or the intellect, and then on the other side you have Adam and Eve, who were brought here like and experiment who get a taste of knowledge and then you have those humans who have that spiritual capability also evolving. So it is like I see humans evolving, but the ones that are the derivatives of Adam and Eve have a certain enlighten spiritual ability, and then you have another set of humans who have evolved just the same but they are not enlightened.
Q-Of the human race now, what is percentage of Adam and Eve offspring?
A-I feel like it is a 40/60 with 40% being from Adam and Eve.
Q-Is there a way today to determine which lineage one is from?
A-Hmm.. Good question...We are such a melting pot I do not see a way, there is nothing clear in my mind.
Q-What about blood types, RH etc, anything on that?
A-Let me think for a second...I am seeing the picture of the double helix of DNA and their is blue dot on the 13th Chromosome, and I do not know what that is.
Q-Why did the Greys create us?
A-I am seeing it like it was just an experiment.

She does NOT seem to get past the Greys into Lizzie town but interesting still ...

crazycharlie.1 said:
i have been reading more on this Womens blog
and there sure are some interesting things here ,
( and if you read her intro - my story -
you'll see she did NOT really want to go public ..)

but here is an excerpt from _http://psychicfocus.blogspot.com.au

Sunday, September 16, 2012
Describe please the garden of eden and the appearance of the tree of knowledge, also adam and eve appearance.

8:12 pm - Hm.. Alright...I am seeing the garden as really green and really lush, all of the trees, bushes, everything in that garden is probably 10-12 feet tall or less, with the exception of the tree of knowledge and I will come back to that. One interesting thing to point out about this garden too is that flowers that are seen typically in specific seasons are in bloom all year round. For example, I am seeing tulips, and fall time mums, and roses, all kinds, there are all kinds of flowers growing like wild flowers everywhere. It definitely has like a magical property or feel to it. I am seeing dragon flies and butterflies that are really big like a foot long. It has a safe feel about it. And it is very fragrant, and the most overpowering smell are the roses. And now when you are talking about the tree of knowledge, as soon as I focus on that I am going to the Movie Avatar, it is is like that tree, and it is illuminated and beautiful, but this tree has NO leaves on it and it is huge, and the only thing it has on it is fruit. There is apples and pears and oranges all growing on this one tree. And even though the fruit is it's genuine color it has a glow about it. And I can see why it is irresistible because I want feel it and I want to touch it. Like I am actually seeing my hand take that motion towards the tree like to grab it, and as I go to grab like this apple I can feel my body take this gasp, the Uhhhh feeling. It is almost like this instantaneous enlightenment and awe striking feeling.

And I am now going to try to focus on their appearance, in reference to Adam and Eve's physical appearance was. As soon as I look at them my initial impression is are they brother an sister because they look so much alike. Ok, Eve..She has hazel eyes, a long narrow nose, brown wavy hair, she is really petite, probably like 5'3" or 5'4", and the only thing that she is wearing is a necklace she has made out of flowers from the garden, it looks like a lei around her neck. And then Adam has her exact same face and eyes, but his hair is a lot shorter than hers, it is still brown and kind of fluffy it is not really short. He is maybe like 6' tall. And the only thing that he is wearing is some grape vine he has twisted around his waist a bunch of times (laugh). And their skin color is kind of odd, it is olive like, but it is more to the yellow ting. It is not tan, and it is not dark like and Indian, it is more like a white person with super super olive skin tones. And they have super dirty feet. And the girl she um has a big huge scratch on her right butt cheek. From the back when I look at them their hair is kind of matted down like the need a bath. But I will say they seem very happy and joyous, they look like they are 15 years old but they act like they are 5 years old. I see them looking at the tree and I think the tree drew them in, I do not think they looked at it, and say we are going to defy what we were told, I think it trapped them, I see it pulling them in like a magnet and once they started looking at it they couldn't NOT look at it. Like something wanted them to have that knowledge.

Q-Is this place a literal place, did it really exist and if so was it of this earth?
A-It feel like a real place, I think it is a layer on this earth, I do not think it is anywhere we can get to now.
Q-Who created it?
A-....Alright I do not know how to say this...I have and alien eyeball about the size of a basketball in my head, and I was asking to understand what that meant, and as I kept focusing it kept saying you know the answer. So I am telling it "No I do not, I do not understand", then it explained it to me that this layer of earth was created by the Aliens who created us and this tree of knowledge was a gift and it was a culmination or created out of the universal consciousness in spiritual energy. It does not exist as a place that we can go to now. And it was used as a tool when human life was created here. And that is how it answered me.
Q-Which race of aliens created them?
A-I feel it was the Greys, I know other people disagree with me and maybe it is not being shown to me correctly, but I have always seen it as the Greys.
Q-Would this statement be correct, Adam and Eve were genetic flesh, but was given a godlike consciousness when they consumed the fruit of the tree?
A-Yes I do not think I could have said it better myself.
Q-Did they Greys created the tree, or did it manifest itself, I am unclear?
A-It was explained that the Greys created it as a gift to us.
Q-So no snake and Devil?
A-I did not see that, in fact this place felt very safe.
Q-So where they the first humans?
A-I am actually seeing two things happening here, one you have the evolution of apes, and then you have this Adam and Eve thing going on. I see this evolution of apes going on that did evolve into humans, but they did not have the spiritual capability or the intellect, and then on the other side you have Adam and Eve, who were brought here like and experiment who get a taste of knowledge and then you have those humans who have that spiritual capability also evolving. So it is like I see humans evolving, but the ones that are the derivatives of Adam and Eve have a certain enlighten spiritual ability, and then you have another set of humans who have evolved just the same but they are not enlightened.
Q-Of the human race now, what is percentage of Adam and Eve offspring?
A-I feel like it is a 40/60 with 40% being from Adam and Eve.
Q-Is there a way today to determine which lineage one is from?
A-Hmm.. Good question...We are such a melting pot I do not see a way, there is nothing clear in my mind.
Q-What about blood types, RH etc, anything on that?
A-Let me think for a second...I am seeing the picture of the double helix of DNA and their is blue dot on the 13th Chromosome, and I do not know what that is.
Q-Why did the Greys create us?
A-I am seeing it like it was just an experiment.

She does NOT seem to get past the Greys into Lizzie town but interesting still ...

it is somehow interesting! who is this person? is she under hypnosis?

I recently re-read the article ‘Beyond Insanity’ after seeing it linked to a recent SOTT focus. Two conversations I had with individuals a few years ago have always stuck in my mind. I actually talked with those individuals last night at a x-mas party and so have thought about the article and the conversations. Both conversations revolved around the concept of there being a universal truth and objectivity to let’s say an event. The event would be objective in terms of being separate from what someone might perceive from their subjective perspective. It could be said that what a person remembers or thinks about the event would be a personal ‘truth’ that is subjective, yet that is separate from what would be a possible objective understanding of the event. I can’t remember the conversations exactly, but I remember being struck by how both individuals just couldn’t understand the concept of there being a universal truth that is objective. I guess if a person had never thought about this particular point that they might not get understand it, but both are fairly intelligent people and one would think would be able to see the point when it is explained. I also might not have done a good job of explaining this fully to either of them.

I don’t think either are psychopaths, but both experiences reminded me about what is described in Beyond Insanity about how psychopaths see facts, etc. What has been on my mind is maybe what is seen in psychopaths (as “failed Organic Portals”) in terms how they relate and see facts is an extreme form of how an organic portal would view facts, universal truths and objectivity. What the conversations and the article have me thinking about is that maybe organic portals just can’t understand an event outside of their subjective perspective/ personal ‘truth’ or really understand the concept that there is an objective reality to things separate from themselves. This just wouldn’t be as pronounced and observable as it is with a psychopath.

Bear said:
I recently re-read the article ‘Beyond Insanity’ after seeing it linked to a recent SOTT focus. Two conversations I had with individuals a few years ago have always stuck in my mind. I actually talked with those individuals last night at a x-mas party and so have thought about the article and the conversations. Both conversations revolved around the concept of there being a universal truth and objectivity to let’s say an event. The event would be objective in terms of being separate from what someone might perceive from their subjective perspective. It could be said that what a person remembers or thinks about the event would be a personal ‘truth’ that is subjective, yet that is separate from what would be a possible objective understanding of the event. I can’t remember the conversations exactly, but I remember being struck by how both individuals just couldn’t understand the concept of there being a universal truth that is objective. I guess if a person had never thought about this particular point that they might not get understand it, but both are fairly intelligent people and one would think would be able to see the point when it is explained. I also might not have done a good job of explaining this fully to either of them.

Hi Bear,

There's a famous movie made by Akira Kurosawa which shows us exactly the difference between an objective happening (event) and the subjective or quasi objective personal 'takes' on them from participants or witnesses. It's called Rashomon.

Maybe watching this one would help you and your interlocutors to understand this problem a little better? Just a thought, fwiw.

Rashomon (羅生門 Rashōmon?) is a 1950 Japanese period drama film directed by Akira Kurosawa, working in close collaboration with cinematographer Kazuo Miyagawa. It stars Toshiro Mifune, Masayuki Mori, Machiko Kyō and Takashi Shimura. The film is based on two stories by Ryūnosuke Akutagawa: "Rashomon", which provides the setting, and "In a Grove", which provides the characters and plot.

The film is known for a plot device which involves various characters providing alternative, self-serving and contradictory versions of the same incident. The name of the film refers to the enormous city gate of Kyoto.[1]

Although the film was released to only a small number of cinemas internationally, Rashomon introduced Kurosawa and the Japanese film to Western audiences. It is considered a masterpiece and has won numerous awards, including the Golden Lion at the Venice Film Festival, and an Academy Honorary Award at the 24th Academy Awards.

More Kurosawa works here. Almost all of them worthwhile, I think.

Hope this helps a bit. :)

They do not have to be even op s to not be able to understand what is said, normal people also have great deal of wishful thinking and programming involved when emotionally invested, or just plain not being interested in it.

What the conversations and the article have me thinking about is that maybe organic portals just can’t understand an event outside of their subjective perspective/ personal ‘truth’ or really understand the concept that there is an objective reality to things separate from themselves.

Maybe personal truth is stretching it to far because it is "truth" from outside of themselves, and they hold on to it or change it as authority changes it as long as it is based on lower centers there is resonance and understanding of it, if not it is more doing what is asked and not really comprehending it. Intelligence has little to do with it if you are not including the areas of cognition and rationality in it.

Maybe a good thing is to have that on mind, considering it externally and not get involved in such conversations with people because they do not ask for any objective understanding. If thinking people are interested look around you and think again.

Yeah, it may be that many people who are not the hypothesized Organic Portals or psychopaths ("the failed OP's") or other pathological types, per se, could just be ponerized and brainwashed by the dominant post modern mantra "there's no such thing as objective truth". Probably many of those who came up with and spread that post modern mantra were a mix of OP's and pathological types, and those who have fallen under their sway and accept this notion function as the same.

Back
Top Bottom