Organic Portals: Human variation

When the intellectual and unsymbolized centers harmonize, they share the same experience as one. Both of them yearn to dissolve the border that separates them. For the task set before them is not a different task given to each, but the same task given to the one machine they are a part of.

The unsymbolized center may approach the intellect with music to attempt working together. The intellectual center may approach the unsymbolized center with word. If the music includes word, or the drawing includes abstract elements, they approach at the same time. When both centers have material to give, there is the possibility of together as one. Hence the experience of pure art is secondary to the experience of art and word together. At the same time, if the centers come to each other with material that is incompatible, the experience is unpleasant and triggers a need to resolve the conflict internally or externally.

monotonic,

I like the way you tried to see a connection between the two types of thinking and it might be a good way to look at balancing them.

For OPs I think they might be closer to 2D thinkers which doesn't mean they don't think but just not at a very high level.

It made me think of the Cs idea of our verbal communication:

Session 7 November 1994:

Q: (L) Is there some way to communicate with whales or dolphins and can one find a way to translate the differences and have a reasonable, intelligent exchange with a whale or a dolphin or even an elephant?

A: You don't need conversation "with" when a higher telepathic level.

Q: (L) Dolphins and whales communicate telepathically?

A: Yes. So do dogs and cats and snakes etc. etc. only humans have learned the "superior" art of verbal communication.

Q: (L) But, at the same time, verbal communication can be quite limiting, is that correct?

A: That is the point.

Q: (L) So, you were being sarcastic with me, weren't you?

A: Humorous.

Q: (L) Do whales form long-lasting bonds and feel love?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Do dogs feel love?

A: Dogs feel need as love.

I know we are not quite at this level yet but maybe it is worth "thinking" about it.

They were some mentions about 'organic portal' inside deleted 4chan posts.

Interesting, one fragment from movie "They Live" (after main character got special sunglasses that allow him to see *truth*) presents something that looks like 'robot-human' (OP)
{ but he explained it as aliens }

[They live - John Carpenter]

Not sure whether he *knew it*, or it is about 'aliens'.

Interesting, one fragment from movie "They Live" (after main character got special sunglasses that allow him to see *truth*) presents something that looks like 'robot-human' (OP)
[They live - John Carpenter

When Political Ponerology was published, I thought this movie had an interesting resemblance of this reality and the psychotic leaders of this planet, obviously manipulated by the 4DSTS.

Which "They", stimulate the mechanical, and animal aspects within our society. As well as the global suffering, for profit and the never ending cycle's of substance for you know who.

I agree with AI, it is about Aliens' but also about lessons, and one hell of a school.

When Political Ponerology was published, I thought this movie had an interesting resemblance of this reality and the psychotic leaders of this planet, obviously manipulated by the 4DSTS.

Which "They", stimulate the mechanical, and animal aspects within our society. As well as the global suffering, for profit and the never ending cycle's of substance for you know who.

I agree with AI, it is about Aliens' but also about lessons, and one hell of a school.

That last remark is so, so true. We are in "one hell of a school" and it remains to be seen who graduates - if anybody!

[They live - John Carpenter]

I remember the movie very well. In the end the protagonist makes the last sacrifice and destroys the antenna and the signal that hypnotized people, allowing him to see the aliens, without the need for glasses. It seems that the NPC meme is having the same effect.

This, of course, raised the issue of whether or not trying to "help" or "save" such individuals was a waste of time.

A: Pretty much. Most of them are very efficient machines. The ones that you have identified as psychopaths are "failures." The best ones cannot be discerned except by long and careful observation.
==================
==================
Why the quote marks? From whose perspective are they considered "failures"? Was it said the psychopaths started ~53k years ago? riding in on the usual comets or something. Whose thought/s were these forms a projection of? What density? Was it one of those 6d projects to assist in the delivery of catalyst on this planet? perhaps others too? Or was this a local 4d STS project? Wouldn't these "failures" be considered as a project? thus the use of the word "failures"? Ra/Quo group? mentioned attempts in the past to push the process... or something like that over the extent of this Grand Cycle.... was this one of these attempts?

Just wondering. Not surprised they put it in quotes..... just wondering what they implied by doing so.

I think that simply means that psychopaths tend towards the extremes in terms of draining us, but they still serve the purpose in an STS sense, so they're not really a failure. And that psychopaths who aren't good at staying out of trouble are easy to spot.

I realise this news story was previously reported on a related news page (not advertising as it's separate I know), but I thought there's a connection in terms of the idea of OPs existence and whether you believe in them or not - this article _https://edition.cnn.com/style/artic...cial-intelligence-smart-creativity/index.html shines some light onto one example of where we're up to in terms of AI. The quotes that stood out to me were:

"We're not fully there yet, but Sophia can represent a number of emotional states, and she can also see emotional expressions on a human face as well," explains David Hanson, the founder of Hanson Robotics. "I don't know what it is about Sophia, that speaks to people, but I hope that we can develop our AI and robots in a way that makes a deep emotional connection."

Consider the intention that the advancements in AI/robotics are to develop human-looking robots which can recognise and mimic real emotions from other humans by striking up a 'deep emotional connection' - what chance do we really have if this is in the hands of certain controllers who can elicit emotions for their own purpose? We agree psychopaths exist; whether OPs are the one and same or completely separate I don't think is such a major issue anymore. If the wrong people are behind this technology, or if not will quickly aquire and take control, then maybe the narrative on all of this needs to also adapt?

==================
==================
Why the quote marks? From whose perspective are they considered "failures"? Was it said the psychopaths started ~53k years ago? riding in on the usual comets or something. Whose thought/s were these forms a projection of? What density? Was it one of those 6d projects to assist in the delivery of catalyst on this planet? perhaps others too? Or was this a local 4d STS project? Wouldn't these "failures" be considered as a project? thus the use of the word "failures"? Ra/Quo group? mentioned attempts in the past to push the process... or something like that over the extent of this Grand Cycle.... was this one of these attempts?

Just wondering. Not surprised they put it in quotes..... just wondering what they implied by doing so.

Pretty obvious that they put "failures" in quotes because, from the point of view of 4D STS, and the point of view of the psychopaths themselves, they are not failures at all. The OP "failure" is the 4D STS Success.

I realise this news story was previously reported on a related news page (not advertising as it's separate I know), but I thought there's a connection in terms of the idea of OPs existence and whether you believe in them or not - this article _https://edition.cnn.com/style/artic...cial-intelligence-smart-creativity/index.html shines some light onto one example of where we're up to in terms of AI. The quotes that stood out to me were:

"We're not fully there yet, but Sophia can represent a number of emotional states, and she can also see emotional expressions on a human face as well," explains David Hanson, the founder of Hanson Robotics. "I don't know what it is about Sophia, that speaks to people, but I hope that we can develop our AI and robots in a way that makes a deep emotional connection."

Consider the intention that the advancements in AI/robotics are to develop human-looking robots which can recognise and mimic real emotions from other humans by striking up a 'deep emotional connection' - what chance do we really have if this is in the hands of certain controllers who can elicit emotions for their own purpose? We agree psychopaths exist; whether OPs are the one and same or completely separate I don't think is such a major issue anymore. If the wrong people are behind this technology, or if not will quickly aquire and take control, then maybe the narrative on all of this needs to also adapt?

In short, they are creating psychopaths that can mimic but never feel.

Pretty obvious that they put "failures" in quotes because, from the point of view of 4D STS, and the point of view of the psychopaths themselves, they are not failures at all. The OP "failure" is the 4D STS Success.
Yes, but that's not my question. I was wondering whose thoughts projected these forms into existence? Which density and why, what was the intent... increased harvest per cycle thru increased catalyst? Is this 'psychopathic' thoughtform considered a 'failure' by its creator/s? That would depend upon their original intent. The Ra discussion points to how in an interactive and everpresent dynamic, not all thoughts go as planned. I was wondering what that thought was, considering how the C's used this word 'failure'.

Yes, but that's not my question. I was wondering whose thoughts projected these forms into existence? Which density and why, what was the intent... increased harvest per cycle thru increased catalyst? Is this 'psychopathic' thoughtform considered a 'failure' by its creator/s? That would depend upon their original intent. The Ra discussion points to how in an interactive and everpresent dynamic, not all thoughts go as planned. I was wondering what that thought was, considering how the C's used this word 'failure'.
I believe psychopaths are an expression of the Cosmos' anti-light/non-Being aspect, like the black holes but in miniature, made flesh in 'human' form as an inevitable by-product anomaly due to 4D STS extreme-constriction tampering in 3D, as clearly allowed by Law - for it could not come to be otherwise.

This might help explain my thought process: Black hole - CassWiki

"The Cassiopaea material states that a black hole is the grand scale physical reflection of the concept of service to self or of the 'thought center of non-being.' What is caught in black holes is recycled as 'primal matter' in the next cycle of the universe. It is as if the formerly trapped matter came out in a big-bang like phenomenon where the matter which no longer contained any information would then expand, cool and differentiate to form diverse elements, radiation etc. The analogy is apt but its literal truth is unverifiable. We could say that the condensed result of service to self development of one cycle becomes the inanimate matter with which the creative spirit plays during the next cycle."

Basically, the psychopath is the minute scale equivalent (ie in the opposite of "grand scale") to what I've highlighted in bold text.

"The Cassiopaea material states that a black hole is the grand scale physical reflection of the concept of service to self or of the 'thought center of non-being.'
OK, then add this from the C's,
Q: (L) Are there Service-to-Self beings at sixth density that some call the sixth density Orions?

A: These are only reflections of individuals, not unified entities. These reflections exist for balance. They are not whole entities, just thought forms.
Of course, all overseen from the center axis 6D position on that Tree... so again, 'who' inserted this thought form and why? Can/Do 'reflections' insert anything? Wouldn't that 'reflection' be in the 'sleeping' position... i.e. the thought that manifests as energy, that later takes on the form of matter(from our perspective in 3d)? This is why I asked about the Ra interaction of catalyst insertion to push the catalyst... sort of like how the West conquered the Americas.... of later Admiral Perry's insertion into Japan that lead to the whole Meiji restoration period and then empire building abroad after internal consolidation... same pattern as in Europe... or any empire it seems, depending upon local conditions. I'm wondering if this 'failure' was such an insertion of catalyst? If so, it makes you wonder about what went 'wrong'... assuming the thought got skewed after insertion into our s/t or t/s continuum. Wouldn't 6d level engineers be able to see all the possibility/probabiiity vectors that would result? If so, then what sort of 'active' nature do these 6dSTS reflections have? Just wondering. :-/

Back
Top Bottom