Organic Portals: Human variation

I find it fascinating people can actually think WITHOUT inner monologue and visualization.

I actually go out of my way to think without monologuing sometimes, as it feels like I’m transmitting.

The notion of thinking without my own voice reverberating within my inner ears seems like an asset. Especially in today’s age where it was discovered that those who think with monologue emit subtle vibrations to their vocal chords, a phenomenon known as “corollary discharge”.

Part II of the Reddit vs. 4chan NPC rabbit hole. Last year it was inner speech. Now it's inner imagery. It seems a lot of people on reddit didn't know that it was possible to visualize:

That really makes the NPC/OP phenomenon hit home. If they cannot see images in their mind, then they cannot imagine things or daydream? You'd think this would affect using visualization to enhance performance (imagining shooting basketball or practicing piano). Not having an inner voice seems robot-like. Sure, sometimes I want to quell my "monkey mind" a bit, but it's there to think things through.

The post about the person who was "waking up" to a newly found voice in his head was interesting. It's the end of the Grand Cycle, and I wonder if some OPs are individuating and graduating to 3D? Maybe it takes more than inner voice or visualization though.

I find it fascinating people can actually think WITHOUT inner monologue and visualization.

I actually go out of my way to think without monologuing sometimes, as it feels like I’m transmitting.

The notion of thinking without my own voice reverberating within my inner ears seems like an asset. Especially in today’s age where it was discovered that those who think with monologue emit subtle vibrations to their vocal chords, a phenomenon known as “corollary discharge”.

By transmitting did you mean that you're broadcasting your thoughts to others? The "corollary discharge" I think is why there are caps to speed reading due to vocalization. I didn't know that the chords actually vibrate, I thought it was just activation of the brain areas for vocalization when you read or think in words in your mind.

That really makes the NPC/OP phenomenon hit home. If they cannot see images in their mind, then they cannot imagine things or daydream? You'd think this would affect using visualization to enhance performance (imagining shooting basketball or practicing piano). Not having an inner voice seems robot-like. Sure, sometimes I want to quell my "monkey mind" a bit, but it's there to think things through.

The post about the person who was "waking up" to a newly found voice in his head was interesting. It's the end of the Grand Cycle, and I wonder if some OPs are individuating and graduating to 3D? Maybe it takes more than inner voice or visualization though.

By transmitting did you mean that you're broadcasting your thoughts to others? The "corollary discharge" I think is why there are caps to speed reading due to vocalization. I didn't know that the chords actually vibrate, I thought it was just activation of the brain areas for vocalization when you read or think in words in your mind.

I think your description may be more accurate than what I’m saying. I do know they’ve developed a translator devices that sets on your neck vocal cord region and interprets your thoughts.

Researchers have created a wearable device that can read people's mindswhen they use an internal voice, allowing them to control devices and ask queries without speaking. The device, called AlterEgo, can transcribe words that wearers verbalise internally but do not say out loud, using electrodes attached to the skin.

Came to understand only yesterday that a long term friend is actually an NPC. For many years have had the strange feeling I was talking to a cement wall with him. Got a reply to an email from this individual yesterday, realized it contained one of about 6 responses he could do and did do over and over with just minor variations. How/why I did not see this before I don't know. I'm still left with the very odd feeling of being in a video game with him. Game over, and I'm glad. It unsettled me in a minor way for many years.

so I've been trying to understand the OP phenomenon and before that, psychopathy.
but I'm having difficulty "tuning in" with the whole idea and where you put the line between primary psychopathy and genetic predisposition

my question is the following, it's obvious the Cs where hinting at genetic expression when they said that "the soul matches the genetics" in OP
well, today it's very affordable to have WGS or exome sequencing so it's my assumption that you guys may know something regarding genic expression and OP's

before someone tells me that this is "unearned" wisdom i can assure you that's not the case, for me

so can you answer that very specific non-personal question which, i believe, is vital
??

i mean, how are you able to operate in a society with STS forces operating on your face when you don't even know wether you're soulless or not

so I've been trying to understand the OP phenomenon and before that, psychopathy.
but I'm having difficulty "tuning in" with the whole idea and where you put the line between primary psychopathy and genetic predisposition

my question is the following, it's obvious the Cs where hinting at genetic expression when they said that "the soul matches the genetics" in OP
wel
l, today it's very affordable to have WGS or exome sequencing so it's my assumption that you guys may know something regarding genic expression and OP's
I too wondered about this for a while. Even 4D STS can create a physical vehicle of its choosing, if there is no soul to occupy it is a waste of effort. Soul (as 5D energetic construct) has free will to be born or not. It is reasonable to expect that there is a specific order in 5D+ pure etheric worlds.

2002-07-13
Q: (L) I would say that the chief thing they are saying is that the really good ones - you could never tell except by long observation. The one key we discovered from studying psychopaths was that their actions do not match their words. But what if that is a symptom of just being weak and having no will? (A) How can I know if I have a soul?

A: Do you ever hurt for another?

Q: (V) I think they are talking about empathy. These soulless humans simply don't care what happens to another person. If another person is in pain or misery, they don't know how to care.

A: The only pain they experience is "withdrawal" of "food" or comfort, or what they want. They are also masters of twisting perception of others so as to seem to be empathetic. But, in general, such actions are simply to retain control.

Q: (A) What does having a soul or not having a soul have to do with bloodline?

A: Genetics marry with soul if present.

Q: Do "organic portals" go to fifth density when they die?

A: Only temporarily until the "second death."

{This refers to an esoteric tradition teaching that some consciousness units dissipate over a period of 40 days after death unless the individual has crystallized an individuated soul.}

Q: (V) What is the "origin" of these organic portal human types? In the scheme of creation, where did they come from?

A: They were originally part of the bridge between 2nd density and 3rd density. Review transcripts on the subject of short wave cycles and long wave cycles.
What if 4D STS modified physical bodies so badly (in this cycle after putting human souls into Chimpanzee's) and it's frequencies are so low that it makes the physical vehicle suitable between souls in between 2D and 3D to be born? Over time all got mixed up. Then came Kantek folks and got mixed with existed people. In the flow of time and events, everything got mixed up.

After reading some 5D books ( see life after death thread), I wondered whether it is not one body in 5D. There is pure consciousness unit (Soul) and it has specific etheric body that reflects own level of knowledge and being in 5D environment.

I am still not sure what is "Original plan of bridge" though and how far back it goes and which locations ( densities/dimensions for lack of better term)
2008-09-03
Q: (L) Okay, can multiple personality disorder or dissociative identity disorder be induced in a souled individual or one who is potentially souled?

A: Yes, but it is extremely difficult.

Q: (S) Does that mean that all these programmed assassins are all OPs or something?

A: Most likely.

Q: (DD) (audio too faint but referring to inducing MPD in souled individuals.)

A: Very difficult.

Q: (DD) You hear stories about children of military families that are inducted into this and taken at a very early age...

A: What kind of genetics do you think you are dealing with in "military families?"

Q: (L) That leads me to my next question. You've said that psychopaths are defective OPs?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Well, how do they get to be defective? I'm trying to figure out how to ask this... Are they defective because they're born that way?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Are they defective because of something that happened in their childhood?

A: Sometimes.

Q: (A***) Were they engineered that way somewhere along the line?

A: Some are engineered especially lately. But in general it is genetics due to mutation.

Q: (L) Okay, so if it's due to a mutation, when did the original mutation occur?

A: More than one occasion, but first time was fifty thousand years ago.

Q: (L) Is it true that psychopaths... well, we know they appear in the population at a certain percentage. Do they increase at various times in history so that they grow more numerous and kind of take over the planet and create a lot of destruction, and in creating this destruction, do they destroy themselves or reduce their own numbers significantly, kind of like populations of rabbits and foxes or something like that?

A: Very similar, yes.

Q: (L) Is there anything to my idea that the present strain of psychopathy comes from a crossing between Neanderthal and Aryan types in Europe or in Asia somewhere?

A: One strain, yes. But not all psychopaths.

Q: (L) What particular strain would come from the crossing of the Neanderthal and the Aryan cross?

A: The kind with the drive to destroy.
Imagine this all Antifa, 50+ gender gang, deep-state, Demon-rats, and so on hell-bent on destroying everything.

gratefull for your inputs

little background:

some time ago i did one of these exome tests and got the little surprise that i was homozygous for the primary/childhood "psychopathy" polymorphism(not the BS "warrrior gene" that the media loves to bring attention) which led me to research it more and even frequent ASPD forums, so after some time interacting i couldn't identify a phenotype like that, most people were really just better at cognitive empathy than emotional, some were really brilliant, many had past traumas and very few were true lunatics that I'd call OPs...

what i find disturbing is how we don't have any diagnosis going on unless the person is being accused of something and then you have the whole DSM thrown at you(like the silencing of OXTR did not play an important role to the person's development)

i reckon I'm not the most emotionally integrated person, maybe borderline autistic sometimes, but I'd like to know that this "genetic match" the Cs mention is really what it's looking like, so i can at least not confuse those soulled around which i like to believe that I care about)

so can some of you help me nail it, finally??

Thank you very much.

and let me emphasize why i think that is important for ME, because living in a culture where corruption is endemic(like egyptian but more implicit) makes it very hard to make this kind of moral decisions
the struggle is real EVERY day

sorry again, I'm posting this because i interpreted that the purpose of the thread was discussing how to differentiate OPs from normal people, which was stated as a high priority task for everyone's self spiritual accomplishment....correct me if I'm wrong

there are many genes indeed, the media and booksellers love to link psychopathy and the long variant of serotonin transporter gene e.g "warrior gene" whatever
the fact there are studies showing this mutation on half the incarcerated population is a compelling narrative, however, I'm not aware of any polymorphisms implied as the "cause" of primary psychopathy other than this one (rs1042778) in the literature.

i believe this can't be the only one as just 20% of the population have it (according to snpedia and the likes)

but it may be a clue to the poligenic profile of an organic portal

so my suggestion is: what do you think about inquiring your extraterrestrial friends, i know how it sounds but if you want to know the truth and they like specific questions that's how i figured I'd contribute

oh and please tell them this Organic Portal sent a hugh xD

sorry again, I'm posting this because i interpreted that the purpose of the thread was discussing how to differentiate OPs from normal people, which was stated as a high priority task for everyone's self spiritual accomplishment....correct me if I'm wrong
The intent of knowing OP dynamic is to "Conserve Energy" from possible drainage from them, not to label them to discriminate.
there are many genes indeed, the media and booksellers love to link psychopathy and the long variant of serotonin transporter gene e.g "warrior gene" whatever
the fact there are studies showing this mutation on half the incarcerated population is a compelling narrative, however, I'm not aware of any polymorphisms implied as the "cause" of primary psychopathy other than this one (rs1042778) in the literature.
It looks to me, Our 3D attempt to identify the OP's based on gene analysis is premature. Despite all the findings in the last 20 years, we are no where near it. Concept of OP is controversial for the most of the population. No doubt, it will be branded discriminatory.

First challenge is Psychopaths (say approx. 6%) run the world. They are running the institutions that control the planet for a very long time. It is assumed 50% are OP's on this planet. Most of the remaining are not awake. Even if one finds a way to find OP's, it will not reach common man in any meaning format. And worse, if PTB says, this is the way to identify, you can be sure, that is not true.

July 13, 2002
Q: (V) Have I, or anyone in this room, ever encountered any, and if so, can you give us an example for reference?

A: If you consider that the population is equally distributed, then you will understand that in an ordinary "souled" person's life, that person will encounter half as many organic portals as souled individuals. BUT, when someone is in the process of "growing" and strengthening the soul, the Control System will seek to insert even more "units" into that person's life. Now, think of all the people you have ever met and particularly those with whom you have been, or are, intimate. Which half of this number would YOU designate as being organic portals? Hard to tell, eh?

Q: (BT) Is this the original meaning of the "pollution of the bloodline" that the Bible talks about?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) This certainly gives a whole new meaning to all the experiences we have had with people like "Frank" and Vincent Bridges and Terri Burns, Olga and the rest of the gang! What this means is that the work of discerning these organic portals from souled human beings is CRUCIAL to the so-called ascension process. Without the basic understanding of transformation of, and conservation of energies, there is no possibility of fusing a magnetic center. No wonder the Bridges gang and the COINTELPRO types went bananas while I was publishing the Adventures Series! And sheesh! They will go bonkers with this organic portal stuff! (V) In thinking back over my life, it seems to me that my father is certainly one of these organic portals.

A: Now, do not start labeling without due consideration. Remember that very often the individual who displays contradictory behavior may be a souled being in struggle.

and let me emphasize why i think that is important for ME, because living in a culture where corruption is endemic(like egyptian but more implicit) makes it very hard to make this kind of moral decisions the struggle is real EVERY day
I think I have some idea of the situation having come from another country what I considered it as hopelessly corrupt society. But, corruption exist in every country and it is only a matter of degree, scope, awareness( of masses) and its impact on day to day interactions.

Only long observation of the personal dynamics with the person in question can give hints. You may want to share your moral dilemna and situation( probably you may want to create your own thread). In that way, we are clearer of your situation. There is no guarentee that we are not projecting our problems on others by branding.

The intent of knowing OP dynamic is to "Conserve Energy" from possible drainage from them, not to label them to discriminate.
to discriminate in a perjorative sense, would counterproductive as I'm one of those socially retarded myself haha
It looks to me, Our 3D attempt to identify the OP's based on gene analysis is premature. Despite all the findings in the last 20 years, we are no where near it. Concept of OP is controversial for the most of the population. No doubt, it will be branded discriminatory.
well, you can bet the bad guys or military or whatever *PTB means, are way ahead on this subject, and in THAT 4 dimensional context we are today I'd not think twice in sharing my findings if it were me at least on the private part of this forum
*(can you point me to a glossary plz?)
Only long observation of the personal dynamics with the person in question can give hints. You may want to share your moral dilemna and situation( probably you may want to create your own thread). In that way, we are clearer of your situation. There is no guarentee that we are not projecting our problems on others by branding.

i didn't mean to rant sorry, maybe it was an unconscious reflection of the many projections i read on that thread that made me remember the time i researched this condition
I'm only on the second page, mind you
but there is a lot of good info, for example the guest that cited mirror neurons, that's one thing we discussed on ASPD forum, you know what mirror neurons depend on?? OXTR

Parapraxis ?

;-)
hahaha more like dyslexia
spent the whole day studying/coding my poor 🧠 can't keep up

just so I don't end this post flooding let me say another Brain area that differs at least functionally if not structurally on the brain of psychopaths:
the anterior cingulate cortex

one book with many examples would be that first one from Kevin Dutton but there are many good research articles too

Regards.

Back
Top Bottom