Origins

RMJ

The Force is Strong With This One
Hello SOT,
I have a question in which there seems to be little written about here or elsewhere in the research community. That is what is the origin of the races of mankind. Certainly I understand your primary position on race to be there are two. One is psycopath the other is not. But this does not answer the glaring objective observation that we are physically different. There is also great politically correct reasons for not delving into these issues but that only makes it more of a point of interest. Who defined and set up the PC boundry?
Here is my stab at. There seems to be a general consensus that history is cyclical and "we have been here before". Great catyclisms of the past have wiped out advanced civilizations with technology equal to or more advanced than our own.
We also have predictive programming at work in the two novels of 1984 and Brave new world along with the seeming intention to reduce the population dramatically either through natural means or intentionally.
So could it be "we" have done this before and the "Brave New World" preceded by "1984" implementation experience happened. The various physical differences are remnents of this past worlds DNA manipulation until we were all scattered in some manner.
Why is this important? Well if so than it's another alarm to sound for those still sleeping and added perspective for those who are awake. We will not be allowed to nor possibly have the ability to procreate ourselves. Reminds me of the star trek (next gen) episode when the ship stumbled upon an advanced planet that did not want to be discovered. The ship then went into a time loop with amnesia and needed to chart a different course without the knowledge they had been there before. This cycle repeated until they got it right.
Surely SOT has provided a strong foundation of our esential humanity in the form of STO & STS. However the unwillingness of the research community as a whole to dig around in this most obvious issue sets off an alarm of sorts as to why "they" don't want us to know what happened.

RMJ said:
Why is this important? ....We will not be allowed to nor possibly have the ability to procreate ourselves....
Sorry, but I don't follow. Why would the fact that humans have been genetically manipulated in the past mean that "we will not be allowed to nor possibly have the ability to procreate"?

PepperFritz said:
RMJ said:
Why is this important? ....We will not be allowed to nor possibly have the ability to procreate ourselves....
Sorry, but I don't follow. Why would the fact that humans have been genetically manipulated in the past mean that "we will not be allowed to nor possibly have the ability to procreate"?
This was not the main thrust of the question but a byproduct of a possible future scenario where psycopaths control and manipulate human progeny. However China's one child law seems to be a model for the elite's as well as the declining populaton growth of the western world. If as suggested Brave New World is predictive programming then that is the relevency of the concern. The broader question: Is it predictive programming? and Has it happened before?

You seem to be be suggesting that Huxley and Orwell were party to mind programming at some level? Or that their work was subsequently applied by the Powers That Be for their own ends?

I think there's a far simpler explanation for the foresight of modern 'visionaries': they could see and understand the psychological reality of the situation (in their own 'time'). Combined with imagination and high creativity, this vision endowed them the energy to produce their seminal works.

Have we been here before?

I think we can entertain that idea, but until we see the whole show, we can't know. Or so I think.

RMJ said:
I have a question in which there seems to be little written about here....
Perhaps you've not yet read all of Laura's work and the Cassiopaea transcripts. You'll find a great deal of information and material there pertaining to the probability that throughout history humans have been subjected to both reproductive and DNA manipulation by non-human STS forces, which are responsible (in part) for the different races. Laura's book The Secret History of the World is a good place to start.

RMJ said:
Hello SOT,
I have a question in which there seems to be little written about here or elsewhere in the research community. That is what is the origin of the races of mankind. Certainly I understand your primary position on race to be there are two. One is psycopath the other is not.
Hi RMJ, to my understanding this is an enormous simplification. From the available evidence, there are many, many genetically different types of human beings. We tend to focus on psychopaths since, at this point in history, it is the understanding of psychopaths and their impact on normal human beings that affords us the most opportunity to affect a change in our present and future.

rmj said:
But this does not answer the glaring objective observation that we are physically different. There is also great politically correct reasons for not delving into these issues but that only makes it more of a point of interest. Who defined and set up the PC boundry?
When you say that we are physically different, do you mean body types, skin color and those genetic variations? These variations tend to be much less of a factor of different-ness and same-ness than differences that are not 'skin deep'.

rmj said:
Here is my stab at. There seems to be a general consensus that history is cyclical and "we have been here before".
That appears to be the case.

rmj said:
Great catyclisms of the past have wiped out advanced civilizations with technology equal to or more advanced than our own.
Possibly, though most of these cataclysms may not have involved any 'technology' at all.

rmj said:
We also have predictive programming at work in the two novels of 1984 and Brave new world along with the seeming intention to reduce the population dramatically either through natural means or intentionally.
Why would you consider this 'predictive programming'?

rmj said:
So could it be "we" have done this before and the "Brave New World" preceded by "1984" implementation experience happened. The various physical differences are remnents of this past worlds DNA manipulation until we were all scattered in some manner.
Not sure I'm quite following you since you seem to be blurring the line here between these books and what actually occurred and then throwing in DNA manipulation - could you please try to clarify your point?

rmj said:
Why is this important? Well if so than it's another alarm to sound for those still sleeping and added perspective for those who are awake. We will not be allowed to nor possibly have the ability to procreate ourselves. Reminds me of the star trek (next gen) episode when the ship stumbled upon an advanced planet that did not want to be discovered. The ship then went into a time loop with amnesia and needed to chart a different course without the knowledge they had been there before. This cycle repeated until they got it right.
If this reality is as controlled and trapped in a 'time loop' as evidence suggests, then we don't 'do' anything - we don't procreate ourselves - it just happens, or is allowed to happen. Again, I'm having a bit of difficulty following your main point, though, could you try to clarify what it is?

rmj said:
Surely SOT has provided a strong foundation of our esential humanity in the form of STO & STS. However the unwillingness of the research community as a whole to dig around in this most obvious issue sets off an alarm of sorts as to why "they" don't want us to know what happened.
Again, you're not making a whole lot of sense. You haven't mentioned STO & STS up to this point and now you are saying that the research community isn't digging around in this most obvious of issues - which I assume you mean to be the procreation thing - but then you bring up 'what happened before'. Perhaps you could take a moment or two to clearly write down what it is you're trying to 'get at' so we can discuss it more fully?

RMJ said:
Hello SOT,
I have a question in which there seems to be little written about here or elsewhere in the research community. That is what is the origin of the races of mankind.
The origin is in the word i.e. Orion, at least according to the Cs. Similar sounding words: Aryan, Iran. ect. But, if you look at academia, they will tell you that humans, at some point, shared a common ancestor with apes or monkeys. That is a very 'ethnocentric' view, as it does not take into account that there may be other places in the universe populated by humans, whom may have travelled and that in fact, there could be various different types of them...

RMJ said:
Certainly I understand your primary position on race to be there are two. One is psycopath the other is not.
The way I see it is there are two basic types of humans, one is the 'souped up' variety with a potential for access to all its power centers and the other is known as an 'organic portal' (which used to function as a 'portal' between 2nd and 3rd densitites). I guess the 'souped up' variety is possibly a 'portal' between 3rd and 4th density. These two types are physically indistiguishable and both types have (probably) been interbreeding for some time.

Psychopaths are a small minority of (most likely) defective humans. There is also the possibility that there exists other types of human beings such as wanderers, walk-ins, robots ects.

RMJ said:
But this does not answer the glaring objective observation that we are physically different.
No, we're not. I think it was that nutjob Mengele (the one who performed numerous human experiements) who said that underneath we are all genetically very similar. I guess the real differences are about something that we, as 3rd density, are not able to easily determine.

RMJ said:
There is also great politically correct reasons for not delving into these issues but that only makes it more of a point of interest. Who defined and set up the PC boundry?
I do not know what a PC boundry is, but there does seem to be a knowledge boundry which is very heavily defended by the 'Powers That Be'. I guess they wish to keep us all 'stupid'...!

RMJ said:
Here is my stab at. There seems to be a general consensus that history is cyclical and "we have been here before". Great catyclisms of the past have wiped out advanced civilizations with technology equal to or more advanced than our own.
Or, we all move up and learn by our mistakes. If you know that a cycle exists, it usually can be predicted in some manner and to some degree and probably has been, frequently in the past. Unfortunately the "Powers That Be" want us all asleep and ignorant of these cycles. They want to keep us all 'stupid'.

RMJ said:
Procreation isn't the problem, although, you can bet that the 'system' controls that as much as anything. Its about controlling and inhibiting knowledge, keeping people asleep and not letting them chose or influence their own destinies in any way. We are esentially being treated like cattle and encouraged to behave like livestock endlessly repeating energy creating cycles.

starsailor said:
You seem to be be suggesting that Huxley and Orwell were party to mind programming at some level? Or that their work was subsequently applied by the Powers That Be for their own ends?

I think there's a far simpler explanation for the foresight of modern 'visionaries': they could see and understand the psychological reality of the situation (in their own 'time'). Combined with imagination and high creativity, this vision endowed them the energy to produce their seminal works.

Have we been here before?

I think we can entertain that idea, but until we see the whole show, we can't know. Or so I think.

While we can attribute great creativity and imagination to these works we must also not underestimate the depth of foresight and planning the PTB exercise. Predictive programming sets in motion a mental model for the public mind to view. I simply look at the world as it is today and see so much of what is in (for discussions sake just) these two books.

PepperFritz said:
RMJ said:
I have a question in which there seems to be little written about here....
Perhaps you've not yet read all of Laura's work and the Cassiopaea transcripts. You'll find a great deal of information and material there pertaining to the probability that throughout history humans have been subjected to both reproductive and DNA manipulation by non-human STS forces, which are responsible (in part) for the different races. Laura's book The Secret History of the World is a good place to start.

Ok, so there is research that indicates genetic manipulation in the past. Didn't find it in "History".
"History" page 157 talks about the interbreeding of mankind for a long long time resulting in the mixing of the "two" races. However if this is true then why are not the other genetic characteristics mixed. Why is it just the pre-adamic souless gene that is evenly (50% of humanity) distributed? Even today there is no evidence of long term interbreeding only a seeming purposeful separation of the physical races of mankind.

anart said:
RMJ said:
Hello SOT,
I have a question in which there seems to be little written about here or elsewhere in the research community. That is what is the origin of the races of mankind. Certainly I understand your primary position on race to be there are two. One is psycopath the other is not.
anart said:
Hi RMJ, to my understanding this is an enormous simplification. From the available evidence, there are many, many genetically different types of human beings. We tend to focus on psychopaths since, at this point in history, it is the understanding of psychopaths and their impact on normal human beings that affords us the most opportunity to affect a change in our present and future.

Resonse:
Anart, Thanks for the push :)
Agree the focus on psychopaths is important, however the physcial differences accompanyed by our separation is an obvious result of some sort of purposeful manipulation of the past. This presents a question as to why?

rmj said:
But this does not answer the glaring objective observation that we are physically different. There is also great politically correct reasons for not delving into these issues but that only makes it more of a point of interest. Who defined and set up the PC boundry?
anart said:
When you say that we are physically different, do you mean body types, skin color and those genetic variations? These variations tend to be much less of a factor of different-ness and same-ness than differences that are not 'skin deep'.

Response
Not sure I agree with your minimalization of skin deep differences. We are very definately separted and bound (boundries) by these so called skin deep variations. Wars have been fought because of these boundries.

rmj said:
Here is my stab at. There seems to be a general consensus that history is cyclical and "we have been here before".
anart said:
That appears to be the case.

rmj said:
Great catyclisms of the past have wiped out advanced civilizations with technology equal to or more advanced than our own.
anart said:
Possibly, though most of these cataclysms may not have involved any 'technology' at all.

Response
Reference to technology was the inference that they had tech equal to or greater than our own. The cataclysms would most likely be "natural" however they also likely knew it was coming and prepared just like they seem to be now.

rmj said:
anart said:
Why would you consider this 'predictive programming'?

Response
Too accurate at to what is happening today. Also Huxley himself was very much involved with the inner circles of power.

rmj said:
anart said:
Not sure I'm quite following you since you seem to be blurring the line here between these books and what actually occurred and then throwing in DNA manipulation - could you please try to clarify your point?

Response
DNA manipulation is what Brave New World is all about. Pre-engineered human beings to fill specific functions. What actually occured is the question I am asking. BNW is now a classic that provides not only a framework as to where we are headed but where we have been if history is cyclical.

rmj said:
anart said:
If this reality is as controlled and trapped in a 'time loop' as evidence suggests, then we don't 'do' anything - we don't procreate ourselves - it just happens, or is allowed to happen. Again, I'm having a bit of difficulty following your main point, though, could you try to clarify what it is?

Response
The main point is the question of our origins. This does not seem to be addressed in the research community which is another question. All sorts of theories are articulated on hundreds of subjects but this subject is limited to alien seeding causality. I only presented a simple theory which also raises another alarm as to where the PTB may be taking us again. To do nothing is a choice surely however the other choice is to understand and confront. I don't know what our natural physical bodies would look like if psycothopy was removed and we interbred for millenia. One thing seems to be for sure which is we are being kept apart for some reason.

rmj said:
anart said:
Again, you're not making a whole lot of sense. You haven't mentioned STO & STS up to this point and now you are saying that the research community isn't digging around in this most obvious of issues - which I assume you mean to be the procreation thing - but then you bring up 'what happened before'. Perhaps you could take a moment or two to clearly write down what it is you're trying to 'get at' so we can discuss it more fully?

Response
Yes the procreation thing. What happened before is the question. Let me put it this way. Did STS design the physical bodies we have in all their variations? If so do they plan on doing that again if we enter another cycle. These entities seem preoccupied with genetics. They install controls around the globe. Africa is targetted for genocide, China has a one child policy with abortion the answer for any unauthorized second child, the West has stopped growing especially Europe with their reduced fertility rates, the middle east is targetted for conformity and subsequent inplementation of "family planning" rules. All over the globe the evidence is in place that individuals are not to have the right to procreate. That function will be left to PTB direction. All policy is funneled toward the Brave New World scenario where humans will only be born if there is a function to fill. And they will be designed for that function.

RMJ said:
Did STS design the physical bodies we have in all their variations? If so do they plan on doing that again if we enter another cycle.

Hi RMJ. If you're going to take the idea of 4D STS controllers as a working hypothesis for explanations on the different mysteries of our world, then it'd probably be a good idea to read The Wave, Adventures with Cassiopaea, and The Cassiopaean Transcripts.

The answers to the above questions can be found in those works.

T.C.

Back
Top Bottom