Parenting / incarnation process

Adaryn

The Living Force
Here's a list of questions prompted by the thread on parenting, Is Maman mean or magnifique?. Of course, these are only suggestions. Feel free to post your suggestions in this thread.

manitoban: It would be interesting to ask the C's about this constant swinging of the child rearing advice pendulum, which seems to happen like clockwork every 10 years or so.
– How exactly do these various methods affect the child's emotional and physical development? (and particularly, the practices advocated by AP -- like cosleeping and prolonged breastfeeding).

Lúthien:
– Is the Okinawan model of parenting as described by Dr Maloney during WWII (and assuming this is an accurate description) a good (close to STO) model? Does the long life span of the Okinawans have to do (even partly) with to this parenting model?

– Do the different methods of parenting affect the OP and non OP children in the same way?

– What happens to a soul that has been prevented from seating in the body? What does it "do", where does it stay (5D?) while the body is incarnated?
If, as Laura suggests, the "individuated soul simply withdraws and the individual goes through life an OP", where is the lesson for the individual? What happens when he dies? Where do the energies that "animated" him go?

Maybe an unrelated question, but I wonder : what about new born children at the time of the cometary event? What's their lesson? What's the point for them to incarnate at that particular moment? Can one conjuncture that there will be no soul incarnation at that moment or is it wishful thinking?

mkrnhr said:
Maybe an unrelated question, but I wonder : what about new born children at the time of the cometary event? What's their lesson? What's the point for them to incarnate at that particular moment? Can one conjuncture that there will be no soul incarnation at that moment or is it wishful thinking?

Hi mkrnhr,

I thing it is quite a rare moment and to participate to such event may serve as a dramatic lesson ... imo
And other things like karma, even if for a small time and apparently unconscious about the situation ...

Can one conjuncture that there will be no soul incarnation at that moment or is it wishful thinking?
Still... , a good question

Lúthien said:
Here's a list of questions prompted by the thread on parenting, Is Maman mean or magnifique?. Of course, these are only suggestions. Feel free to post your suggestions in this thread.

manitoban: It would be interesting to ask the C's about this constant swinging of the child rearing advice pendulum, which seems to happen like clockwork every 10 years or so.
– How exactly do these various methods affect the child's emotional and physical development? (and particularly, the practices advocated by AP -- like cosleeping and prolonged breastfeeding).

Lúthien:
– Is the Okinawan model of parenting as described by Dr Maloney during WWII (and assuming this is an accurate description) a good (close to STO) model? Does the long life span of the Okinawans have to do (even partly) with to this parenting model?

– Do the different methods of parenting affect the OP and non OP children in the same way?

– What happens to a soul that has been prevented from seating in the body? What does it "do", where does it stay (5D?) while the body is incarnated?
If, as Laura suggests, the "individuated soul simply withdraws and the individual goes through life an OP", where is the lesson for the individual? What happens when he dies? Where do the energies that "animated" him go?

What role does Awareness play in the child rearing process, and does it have to be a mutual phenomena between child/parent?

How can people who choose not to have children help families recognize signs of a soul without infringing free will?

Gimpy said:
How can people who choose not to have children help families recognize signs of a soul without infringing free will?

This question resonates with me deeply, because I am such a person and have asked myself this very question many times.

Laura said:
I've also said before, and it bears repeating since it seems to have gotten lost here, by whatever terms you label it, the facts seem to be that a human being derives their most fundamental, pre-verbal, beliefs about the Universe and all within it, as well as their capacity to effectively navigate reality, from the child parent interactions in the first three years of life (at least). That is the MOST fundamental stuff. There are other stages of imprinting for other things, but whether you see the glass as half-full or half-empty, and whether you have the "bottom" to endure periods when the glass is entirely empty, is what you get from your very earliest relationship. Do you see the Universe as a loving, giving Mother, or a harsh and punitive Father? These attitudes are formed possibly in the first WEEKS of life.

– Is it really the case that "all is sealed" (our view of the Universe), so to speak, during the first weeks, months or years of life? (Evidence of the Okinawan people who Dr Maloney described as "well mothered" and as very resistant psychologically despite the horrors of WWII might support that.)

– Also, what are the other major stages of imprinting (what are they about), and when do they occur (at what age)?

mkrnhr said:

This question crossed my mind as well mkrnhr, maybe, in some case, the new born child or incarnating soul as already made it choice. They may be STO or STS candidate and just need to go trough the event without being aware (in the incarnate state) of what is going on. Like for example, a new born child is not aware that he is traveling in a car or a train but goes along. Some may have completed 3 grade and decide to incarnate at that moment to move to the next level. This is my 2 cents, il va de soi.

Laurentien said:
mkrnhr said:

This question crossed my mind as well mkrnhr, maybe, in some case, the new born child or incarnating soul as already made it choice. They may be STO or STS candidate and just need to go trough the event without being aware (in the incarnate state) of what is going on. Like for example, a new born child is not aware that he is traveling in a car or a train but goes along. Some may have completed 3 grade and decide to incarnate at that moment to move to the next level. This is my 2 cents, il va de soi.

Maybe the lesson lived at that particular "crossroads" (be it by an individual soul or a soul fragment from a soul pool) is not lost and is retained by the individuated soul (for the non OP) or the soul pool (for the OP). Or so I hope.

- Why has the number of twins and multiple births increased so much over the last decade? Is there a balance between potentially souled individuals and other types in these births?
- Why do many women who have breastfed for a long time report that their babies have strong immune systems when they 'should' have transmitted mercury and other chemicals to their child in larger amounts because than mothers who haven't?

I've been thinking about the stages in which the soul may be at a point its 'peeking out' at the world after birth. Thinking back over my own childhood and instances I've sensed or seen this 'peeking' in other children and teens, and having done the EE program a bit, brought up the following 'timeline'. Its only approximate, and just an idea. (I could be completely off)

Possibly in intervals of 3, as in the following:

3 months
6 months
9 months etc
12 mos=1 year

3 years
6 years
9 years etc

I've noticed that in the tweens and early teens that looking into spirituality starts. Either its explored enough to scare the participants into sticking to whats been taught up to that point, never to stray again, or it begins to open up the person to exploring more and beginning to forge their own ideas.

This is getting ahead of the infant stage a bit, but I wanted to share it before it vanished out of my head again. ;D Apologies if its too soon to be looking for a pattern like this.

Is it important to encourage the infant to understand that food comes from other sources besides the mother before the age of six months to avoid psychopathology and particularly crystallization in a total mother/infant, narcissistic dyad?

Should we pay attention to the work of Bowbly and Ainsworth and others in Attachment theory as it relates to psychopathology?

Are certain psychopathologies, such as sociopathy and narcissism, related to ambivalent/indifferent parenting models as suggested by Bowlby and others?

Does close attachment to a central caregiver result in enhanced, or really what might be considered normative, metacognitive capacities?

What is the role of long chain polyunsaturated fats and DHA in brain development?

Are these fats preventative of neurological disease? And if so which ones?

Is breastmilk the best source of these fats or are there other sources that are equally good, and at what stage of development is either one more appropriate?

Animal models indicate that the age for human weaning should occur somewhere between 2 and 7 years of age. What
is a the optimum age for weaning from the breast for the human animal?

How does extended breastfeeding relate to higher cognitive scores and the ability to self reflect?

What is the role of breast milk in pancreatic maturation and gastrointestinal maturation?

At what age is the gastrointestinal system of the infant ready to digest foods other than breast milk, and what foods would be optimum to introduce first?

What is the cause of Autism?

In terms of 'seating the soul', what should we know about biology in respects to early infancy that would create optimum conditions for this to take place?

What are the best circumstances for birth? Is Leboyer correct?

What should we know about pregnancy and the in utero experience that will create the optimum conditions for growth and development both physically and spiritually?

"From 4 to 6 months, the baby is becoming more and more aware of the outside world in cognitive terms and it is a very good idea to discourage narcissism in a gradual way and this is easier done if the above preparations have been put into practice."

Is this statement correct? Since the above preparations would appear to be counter intuitive in terms of infant biology is this perhaps necessary to spur development or evolution to 4th density beings?

Or are Bowbly and others correct in the assertion that close contact with a primary caregiver who is attentive and responsive is more critical to individuation and has an inverse relationship with narcissistic behaviors, rather than feeding protocols?

In page 252 of 9/11, The Ultimate Truth, the 8th day after birth is suggested as an important imprinting time.

911TUT said:
Beside the Jews, for years, the AMA (American Medical Association) advocated and urged circumcision of American babies for “hygienic” reasons. There is a distinction between those circumcised ritually on the 8th day, and those circumcised immediately after birth. I know of no study done on human beings like those done on monkeys and ducks, but perhaps the response of the mothers is indicative of the natural moment of Imprint Vulnerability. A study was done and the mothers were asked: “When did you first feel love for your baby?” 41 % said during the pregnancy and 24% said at birth, but 27% said that it was during the first week and 8% said after the first week.

That is, the indicators for when the child might be “vulnerable”, if measurable by the indicators of the mothers, suggest that the day of highest susceptibility for the infant first circuit imprint very well might be on the 8th day after birth. This suggests a knowledge of human psychology and physiology that supersedes what we know even now. Much research ought to be done on this matter.

Beside the Jews, for years, the AMA (American Medical Association) advocated and urged circumcision of American babies for “hygienic” reasons. There is a distinction between those circumcised ritually on the 8th day, and those circumcised immediately after birth. I know of no study done on human beings like those done on monkeys and ducks, but perhaps the response of the mothers is indicative of the natural moment of Imprint Vulnerability. A study was done and the mothers were asked: “When did you first feel love for your baby?” 41 % said during the pregnancy and 24% said at birth, but 27% said that it was during the first week and 8% said after the first week.

That is, the indicators for when the child might be “vulnerable”, if measurable by the indicators of the mothers, suggest that the day of highest susceptibility for the infant first circuit imprint very well might be on the 8th day after birth. This suggests a knowledge of human psychology and physiology that supersedes what we know even now. Much research ought to be done on this matter.

That's interesting.. I had never considered thy psychological aspects. From the standpoint of physiology the 8th day is when the newborn blood has the highest amount of clotting factors available.

Since early environment has a profound effect on thought patterns and perception, has the human environment been manipulated to retard certain abilities? And if so what can we do to circumvent that?

Does television adversely affect the infant/young child in ways that alters or retards perception/cognition?

Does living in a world that essentially was derived from human imagination impair our ability to recognize 'otherness'?

Language development molds the brain both in terms of cognition and physiologically, is the fact that English is becoming the universal language, is this by design? Is there something about English that wires the brain in such a way to impede 'soul' seating and enhanced awareness?

Back
Top Bottom