Part of Polish gov members including president probably dead in plane crash

D69

Dagobah Resident
Well its going to be hot in the eastern europe now.
An hour ago plane crashed in Smolensk with gov. members on board including polish president Lech Kaczynski and his wife.
Officials inform that 87 people are dead. I dont know more at the moment since there is large media noise around this case.
I wonder thou , who is behind all this , europe or russia ?

EDIT: Now they say it is confirmed

According to this source , heads of all military sectors are dead due to this plane crash.
Hmm it makes me wonder ...

original src : __http://wyborcza.pl/1,75248,7752677,Polska_zostala_bez_calego_dowodztwa_armii.html
translated src : __http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=pl&ie=UTF-8&layout=1&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwyborcza.pl%2F1%2C75248%2C7752677%2CPolska_zostala_bez_calego_dowodztwa_armii.html&sl=pl&tl=en

Only one missing from the wreckage is the pro-American Polish Prime Minister.

Qui bono???

Here is a list of people who were on board.
__http://www.polskatimes.pl/stronaglowna/242784,katastrofa-tu-154-wstepna-lista-ofiar-aktualizacja,id,t.html

and translated version : __http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=pl&ie=UTF-8&sl=pl&tl=en&u=http://www.polskatimes.pl/stronaglowna/242784,katastrofa-tu-154-wstepna-lista-ofiar-aktualizacja,id,t.html&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhgMJUfoekyR8lSNBz53v5QMxF2bYw

Well , I am not surprised that prime minister Donald Tusk was not on board , thats because there is (or was i should say ) constant disagreement between prime minister and president.

Laura said:
Only one missing from the wreckage is the pro-American Polish Prime Minister.

Qui bono???

We'll have to wait and see if there are any significant changes in Polish foreign policy as a result of this.

Lech Kaczynski also was pro-American as well as most of other people on the plane. He was a supporter of the war in Iraq and he even honored David Petraeus with the Order of Merit of the Republic of Poland (which is one of the most prestigious orders in Poland). Anyway, this information came to me as a real shock. Some of really important people in Poland died in this accident so there's going to be even bigger mess on the POlish political scene.

In a sense I hope this was truly an accident though I highly doubt it. I am curious to know what happened to the plane; it's hard to see what happened to it from the picture of the aircrafts wreckage. Plus for all the people to die the crash must have been very violent.

UPDATE: Considering that many of the high level politicians and miliary officials in pretty much every country are illuminists or part of the Consortium, for them to have eliminated a good chunck of the polish goverment, something really fishy must be going on in Poland.

Oh my god, this is a real tragedy. So many people from polish gov elite have died... I don't know what to say... I'm from Poland and after waking up I turned on tv and was shocked... Well, the plane was not in a good shape, and the weather... Guess, we need to wait for more details. I'm curious what C's could say about this. In 1940 many from polish intelligence were killed in Katyn, was it a 'trial run' for today's event??

Could this be part of the Consortium's agenda to shut down the airports? Just something to ponder about.

29th December 2009

(Scottie) 5D city on a hill, 8 months until international travel stops... oh, and there's no time!!

A: It will not be total shutdown and it will not be long lasting either.

Q: (L) So in other words, they'll do it. They'll try it, and something will happen and there'll be a reaction.

(P*****) Why they will shut down the airports?

A: Wait and see.

If this is truly is work of ''the secret team'' than things are really heating up. I think this is quite huge, I mean this isn't Africa or South-America where such actions can be taken with more ease. It also can be seen as a huge sign to Eastern-Europe to cooperate or face the consequence. Especially since the Ukraine is having doubts about being part of NATO or not.

Interesting thing is , that plane that crashed was just refurbished. Its a pure speculation , but it could be a great opportunity to plant something nasty on a plane for later (todays) use during all that repair/refurbishment job and also easy to accomplish

Yeah, this is pretty huge and if it is Secret Team activity, very bold. On the other hand, it could be that the Universe is acting on its own in reaction...

bjorn said:
If this is truly is work of ''the secret team'' than things are really heating up. I think this is quite huge, I mean this isn't Africa or South-America where such actions can be taken with more ease. It also can be seen as a huge sign to Eastern-Europe to cooperate or face the consequence. Especially since the Ukraine is having doubts about being part of NATO or not.

We can add the events happening in Kyrgyzstan to the list. Pro-American government and President Kurmanbek Bakiyev is overthrown by anti-US opposition forces.

Looks like Putin in very interested in the cause of the crash:

_http://www.focus-fen.net/index.php?id=n216067

Vladimir Putin will personally monitor the investigation of plane crash in Smolensk
10 April 2010 | 11:20 | FOCUS News Agency Moscow.

Russian President Dmitry Medvedev has set up a government commission that will investigate the crash in the Russian city of Smolensk, in which most likely is killed the Polish president Lech Kaczynski., Prime Minister Vladimir Putin will personally monitor the investigation, RIA Novosti reported as citing a press release of the Kremlin.
According to the governor of Smolensk region Sergey Antyufeev there are no survivors in the crash.
According to data from the Russian authorities there were 132 people on board the plane from Warsaw to Smolensk.

Laura said:
Yeah, this is pretty huge and if it is Secret Team activity, very bold. On the other hand, it could be that the Universe is acting on its own in reaction...

As in another bolide explosion like the one the C's said destroyed Air France Flight 447?

Been wondering if we would hear of more downed airliners due to increased cometary activity. Don't hear too much about the still missing black box from 447. Not sure if the possible upcoming (in 5 months or so?) temporary cancellation of International flights the C's mentioned will be because of Secret Team machinations or the Universe acting on its own. Perhaps a little of both?

If the US government had such a fatal flight accident (with important personages aboard) with, say, the Secretary of State (a known divisive figure here in the states) being left on the ground to run things, that might benefit those who seek destruction of a country, its economy, etc.. Although the current group in charge of the US is already doing a bang-up job of making things worse.

Wonder if the Polish government officials aboard the plane had discovered something they knew was not to their country's advantage and were about to pull out of a deal with TPTB? I know that scenario is unlikely, due to the many pathologicals that rise to the top of most governments, yet stranger things could happen if TPTB try to push too hard.

Edit=Quotes

Back
Top Bottom