Paul McCartney died in 1966, and was replaced

Welcome seeker of light, seeing this is your sixth post on the forum, we would appreciate it if you would post a brief intro about yourself in the Newbies section, telling us how you found this forum, how long you've been reading it and/or the SOTT page, whether or not you've read any of Laura's books yet, etc.

And it would be great if you could share a link to the video and source as well. Generally I think on such a topic that it is very unlikely that McCartney died in 1966 and eventually is intended to muddy the waters of real conspiracy theories.

I think there may already be a really old discussion on this topic somewhere on the forum. I believe the consensus of opinion was that it was a load of nonsense.

Laura said:
I think there may already be a really old discussion on this topic somewhere on the forum. I believe the consensus of opinion was that it was a load of nonsense.

A similar and not so old discussion was about Putin:

Is real Putin dead?

Some may know for sure. I don't. However, RE Hawking:

The average survival time for ALS is four years. Hawking was first diagnosed in 1963, and doctors gave him maybe two years to live. It is now 54 years later. He has said some bizarre sounding things the past few years which fit an anti-god/anti-humanity agenda and don't really sound all that scientific to me. It would not surprise me if, in fact, he had been replaced somehow.

As for McCartney, I don't know. Were the Beatles part of a Psyop? They certainly went from bright optimistic pop cutsie heart-throbs to moody, psycho-delic druggie 'bad boys' in a hurry: The classic Hannah Montana to Miley Cyrus downfall/disillusionment of the hero of a generation pattern.

But yeah - quirky but probably not worth the effort and no way to know for sure IMO.

...And don't forget to throw in "Lennon is actually still alive" too.

This conspiracy theory is pure, unadulterated bull crap.

The Beatles were a very gifted quartet of sharp-minded creative people, who like many within their mileu in the mid-late sixties got into occult philosophy, eastern spirituality and cannabis and LSD of course.

They burst on the scene in more innocent days where the audience was less cynical than they are today. They really were trailblazers, but the idea that McCartney was murdered and replaced is poppycock.

It really is a thoroughly ludicrous theory. Great music though.

BHelmet said:

And Elvis is still alive!

Attachments

• ElvisWorldNews.png
    ElvisWorldNews.png
    785.3 KB · Views: 185
Joe said:
BHelmet said:

And Elvis is still alive!

Great find! There's another nugget below. These plus the bonus giant horoscope pullout make the magazine issue a no-brainer bargain. ;D

On topic, the "Paul has been replaced" theory has been around since the 70's. I remember people finding clues in Beatles songs:
"He blew his mind out in a car, he didn't notice that the lights had changed" was one.
Another listed all instances of "number 9", and one found the phrase "I buried Paul", allegedly spoken by John, when playing a certain song in reverse (can't remember which one).

IMO this is a load of rubbish coming from people who don't know what it means "to be" vs. "to pretend to be" a person like Paul (ed. or any other person for that matter).
Or, they simply have too much time on their hands.

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 159
Dear Gawan,
I think I have read all of Laura's books, I read SOTT when i can.I am an Engineer. I think most people will initially think it is far fetched. I will provide links to what i have read.
You stated, "eventually is intended to muddy the waters of real conspiracy theories". Can you elaborate on your thoughts for this as I am not sure what you mean?

seeker of light said:
Dear Gawan,
I think I have read all of Laura's books, I read SOTT when i can.I am an Engineer. I think most people will initially think it is far fetched. I will provide links to what i have read.
You stated, "eventually is intended to muddy the waters of real conspiracy theories". Can you elaborate on your thoughts for this as I am not sure what you mean?

Of course, what I mean with that: When such theories are spread, like another example with the flat earth "theory", chemtrails and so on it is considered in general a conspiracy theory. People will hear it and say: "You believe in conspiracy theories? Then you also follow that crazy theory about flat earth?" With that you can be put in an awkward situation and need to explain yourself further, because of a broad judgement of the media about what conspiracy theories can be. People that question common theories or the media in general can then be considered crazy. Another way putting it with for example with chemtrails is, to hide facts that really something is going on in our skies. I hope, that it makes it a bit clearer.

One radio show and one article in that direction:

The Health & Wellness Show: Chemtrails, Flat Earthers, and Mental Disintegration: What's wrong with these people?
Chemtrails? Contrails? Strange Skies

BHelmet said:
Some may know for sure. I don't. However, RE Hawking:

The average survival time for ALS is four years. Hawking was first diagnosed in 1963, and doctors gave him maybe two years to live. It is now 54 years later. He has said some bizarre sounding things the past few years which fit an anti-god/anti-humanity agenda and don't really sound all that scientific to me. It would not surprise me if, in fact, he had been replaced somehow.

The problem I have with that theory is first they would have to find someone who looked like Hawking, which I would imagine might be very difficult, and then persuade him to sit in a wheelchair without moving for the rest of his life, or at least while in public. I mean what if he suddenly had to sneeze or scratch his nose while on camera? The game would be up. Could even a professional actor keep up the pretence for so long, I dunno. And the big question is, why would they even bother to replace him?

OK, so Paul McCartney is a doppelganger, Elvis is still alive and Hawking is a clone of his original self. Talk about conspiracy! :lol: All kidding aside, seeing as STS takes the path of least resistance, and if any group such as the CIA or shadow government were behind something like this, it would be much easier for them to get rid of the person via accident or drug overdose and install someone more amenable to their machinations and prop them up. There are too many loose ends involved in surgically altering someone to look like and replace the actual person, and that would need to be kept up for the rest of their lives.

Back
Top Bottom