Peculiar object seen

S

Sirius

A couple of days ago a really weird phenomenon appeared that I couldn't identify as being something ordinary.

It was a few days back (on Saturday actually) when I suddenly got extremely ill (influenza like; high temperature, transformer-like sound in head, headache, etc.). The first day I noticed weakness and a need to rest. I got to bed and wasn't really able to get up until night. In the meantime I have recovered so far, nothing severe. It was the intense-but-short kind of illness.

The odd event occurred on the first day as I woke up sometime at night, decided to eat a bit and go finally to bed for actual sleep. However, I thought it might be beneficial to walk a bit outside in order to get some fresh air. I was extremely exhausted but had enough energy for a walk. So I went outside.

First nothing unusual occurred but at a moment later I noticed something white darting at my top-right side. I ignored it first and thought I imagined it (I wasn't in an alert state). But sometime later I saw again and again something that appeared to be a white shadow moving above the houses' roofs. I thought it must be light from planes, cars or light from something and somewhere else.

Later on I got to a place with fewer houses so I could better see the night sky. There were no stars visible that night. The sky was dark grey and clouded. It was also wet but it didn't rain. I finally saw something that looked like a white moving spotlight just a few metres above the roof of a house (like in the presence of fog; but there was no fog). I went on and walked to another place. Then I could clearly see the object and describe it to myself. I know any single thought I had and any details I observed. However, I can hardly remember it visually. I cannot shape an image in my mind. I only know it was very real.

There was a white semitransparent, shadow-like, perfectly circular plane orbiting all the time. It was not a solid thing at all but rather a light appearance (rather two-dimensional). It didn't emit any light though. This is why I called it ‘shadow.’ It could be seen if looked upon but it wasn't loud and shiny. It appeared to have a circumference of two metres orbiting with a radius of 1-2 metres and a speed of one rotation per 1.5 seconds. It just flew a couple of metres above houses and trees, perhaps 20 metres above ground (this is how it appeared to me at least). The most noticeable aspect of it was its orbiting movement. Its movement was as far as I could see rather accelerated than continuous (but minimal), that is it seemed to swing instead of moving with constant speed along its circular orbit. It orbited anticlockwise.

There wasn't anyone at that time at that place. There was also absolute silence, no air planes, no cars. I moved on, then it was beneath some trees. And suddenly it was gone. It wasn't anywhere, just vanished. It didn't reappear since then.

Its appearance was rather ‘technical’ due its movements and perfect geometry but was, as I said, a light thing (I thought also on camouflage). And above all, it followed me! It wasn't stationary and its position relative to me changed but it was always close to me. That was totally weird.

Back
Top Bottom