Pentagon first responder

R

realitybasher

I was in the infantry unit that did the search and recovery mission in the pentagon. I was stationed on Ft. Meyer VA which if you google earth you will find is close enough to have the ground shake when the building was hit. I had friends that were in traffic on the freeway that the real commercial airliner flew over. I saw with my own eyes inside the pentagon intact sections of plane. People still frozen stiff in their seats. We removed and labeled not only every body but every part of plane. If you are stupid enough to think the government would have to pull a plane switch in order to pull off 911 you are retarded. The case for government complicity is strong enough without stawman arguments. lets focus on WTC 7, NORAD stand down, and prior knowledge.

Well, golly, what took you so long to enlighten this forum with your amazing firsthand experiences? More details please! Take your time whilst I go check on my popping popcorn...

You've posted this in the wrong place realitybasher. Try the baked noodles forum.

realitybasher said:
I saw with my own eyes inside the pentagon intact sections of plane. People still frozen stiff in their seats. We removed and labeled not only every body but every part of plane.
But your pal Rumsfeld said that the plane evaporated/turned into confetti and yet you say there were intact sections of the plane.
Is Rummy lying then?

Seriously, though, there does seem to be an excellent blog which deals with the deconstruction of these eyewitness accounts of what happened at the Pentagon. It's at:

http://stevenwarran.blogspot.com/

It's well worth a look, imho.

Interesting...:

"One thing that struck me as I was videotaping all of that is that there was a lot of medical personnel standing and waiting, but there was never anybody to attend to," she said. "My experience was that there would be hundreds of people injured and being transported to help. But not one single person was evacuated or transported.

"We found out later that anybody who needed medical assistance got it within the first half-hour or 45 minutes of impact. There was nobody after that.

As for taking so long to find this corner of the internet i can only say i was doing things with another big 911 truth site. RINF.COM. The plane did blow into many small parts. In fact within hours of the attack we were picking up debris in Arlington National Cemetery. "deconstructing" Eyewitness reports sounds like the most retarded logic i have ever heard. I am "bashing" the "reality" of anyone dumb enough to think anything other than a plane hit the pentagon. Any REAL questions about what happened will be answered.

realitybasher,

Read the forum rules. While your current style of communication may be considered acceptable in the infantry, it will not be so well received here. If you have something to discuss, please do so in a considerate manner.

If we're all retards, why bother posting your beliefs, er, eyewitness testimony regarding the weakest link in the entire 911 false flag operation on this forum? Yup, just believe the Pentagon cover story, folks. If the official version of the 911 event still doesn't ring true, ignore the Pentagon, and take a closer look at some of the the more interesting 911 truth theories like, say, holographic planes at the WTC! Look, look, over here...no, not over there! Uh, huh...right. Outrageous lies mixed with a grain or two of truth to confuse the issue of what happened at the Pentagon...or who really benefits. Your line reeks of Cointelpro. The fact that you cite Rense is a dead giveaway.

In my best Merlin impression from the 1981 film Excaliber: "You'll have to do better than that..."

RINF.com is not rense which shows how much attention you paid. As for peoples response to my statements i cant see what a person would have a problem with..... unless they are retarded enough to think anything other than a plane hit the pentagon. what strikes me as sad is that no matter the forum no matter the geek no matter how much factual information any of you sees you would rather believe the LIE. This is why i come. Watching you people is what keeps me sane on late nights when im watching the kid.

You are correct...my mistake...meant to post Rinf, not Rense. Still, the two sites have linked to one another, along with Alex Jones, Icke, etc. If all you are doing here is 'keeping sane' on a late night whilst watching your kid...yawn. You'd be better off with Rense, Jones, and their ilk...BTW, they'd love to interview you!

At this point, it looks like your rude fishing expedition is pretty much over here. Sheesh. You weren't clever enough to bring out the QFG guns. Bye, bye.

I Perused rinf. Interesting bits, I'll drop a few. One of the "recently updated blogs" was from "Daughter of Zion" which seemed to contain lots of biblical bits which paralleled the truth. Notice the link at the very top of the message.
Daughter of Zion said:
_http://www.godlikeproductions.com/bbs/message.php?messageid=267905

Me114
ladynada
User ID: 71005
7/24/2006 11:09 PM

I KNOW WHO THE ANTICHRIST REALLY IS

mods please pin

I KNOW WHO THE ANTICHRIST REALLY IS

THE ANTICHRIST IS YOU!

Seriously. Please review my thread:

THE SIMPLE GOSPEL - truth that is logical

Here is what I was shown by revelation today while reading the Bible.

Quote from: The Bible

2Th 2:1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
2Th 2:2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
2Th 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

falling away - apostasia
defection from truth

okay, two things have to happen first. One is defection from the truth, which we can agree has already happened. If you read that thread, you can see the most logical and truthful explanation for what our creation is all about.
So right off the bat their linking you to GLP, and suggesting that if you read the post there you'll get "the most logical and truthful explanation"... yada yada yada - logic and truth need not be advertised. They are plainly available to those who can see.

And it shows God's personal business in an intimate fashion and His love and goodness toward us, which man has lied about all these centuries; those lies by man constitute the apostasy.

Second, the man of sin must be revealed. That man of sin, is THE DEAD MAN, in each of us. In other words, the truth about who goes into perdition is that it is that dead man who is supposed to match with your flesh man and anihilate BOTH. Leaving the REAL YOU and GOD, thus your personal, unique, ego personality is saved, in Christ.
So kinda like the predator's mind? But in deliberately misleading terminology. Plus, you gotta love the guilt program it plays on.

perdition - apoleia
ruin or loss (physical, spiritual or eternal): - damnable (-nation), destruction, die, perdition, X perish, pernicious ways, waste

The real you is supposed to grow, mature and be strong in the ways of God, through personal revelation of His truth (the Holy Spirit of God teaches you in your heart), and the Dead Man in you is supposed to diminish and be crucified. In other words, you BELIEVE the truth, and tell God, go ahead and let the Holy Spirit match the Void's dead man to my man with the no heart, and annihilate both. You, are saying by faith, that you trust God with the very life He has given you, that He can destroy that dead man, and let YOU LIVE.
You can't save yourself. Only "god" can save you... and that's where I stop.

Here's a story from the front page.

No Author said:
Sunday, September 30th, 2007
Iran’s parliament votes to call CIA, U.S. Army ‘terrorist’ groups
Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman said on Sunday that he supported the recent Majlis (parliament) statement to brand the U.S. army and the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) as terrorist groups.

“Terrorist is a proper label for the military and security forces of the United States,” Mohammad Ali Hosseini told reporters at his weekly press conference.

When asked about the recent approval of the U.S. House of Representative which put the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC)on the list of terrorist organizations, Hosseini said “placing the armed forces of the UN member states on the list of terrorist groups is unprecedented.”

Iranian lawmakers on Saturday branded the U.S. troops and the CIA as terrorist groups, apparently a sharp reaction tit-for-tat over the decisions of their U.S. counterparts.

More than 200 Iranian MPs said in a statement that “the U.S. army and the CIA themselves are terrorists since they support terrorism.”

“They support Israel’s state terrorism in its crackdown on Palestinian and Lebanese people, trained al-Qaida and Taliban, and established secret prisons in Europe, torture prisoners in Guantanamo and Abu Ghraib,” the MPs said.

They also demanded the United Nations to intervene in the “global problem of U.S. prisons in Guantanamo Bay, Abu Ghraib and secret jails in other countries.”

The statement was released just three days after the U.S. Senate and the House of Representatives called on the U.S. State Department to brand Iran’s Revolutionary Guards as a terrorist organization.

Washington has accused Iran of trying to develop nuclear weapons under the cover of a civilian nuclear program. Iran denied the U.S. charges and insisted that its nuclear program is for peaceful purposes only.

Report from Al Jazeera:

Depleted uranium

The parliament said the two organisations were terrorists for a number of reasons.

It said they were involved in dropping nuclear bombs in Japan in World War II and used depleted uranium munitions in the Balkans, Afghanistan and Iraq.

It also said they supported the killings of Palestinians by Israel, bombed and killed Iraqi civilians and tortured terror suspects in prisons.

The resolution urges Mahmoud Ahmadinejad’s, the Iranian president, government to treat the two as terrorist organisations.

It also paves the way for the resolution to become legislation which, if ratified by the country’s constitutional watchdog, would become law.

Awaiting reaction

The government is expected to remain silent over the parliament resolution and wait for US reaction before making its decision.

On Wednesday, the US senate voted 76-22 in favour of a resolution urging the state department to designate Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps a terrorist organisation.

While the proposal attracted overwhelming bipartisan support, a small group of Democrats said they feared labeling the state-run organisation a terrorist group could be interpreted as a congressional authorisation of military force in Iran.

The Bush administration had already been considering whether to blacklist an elite unit within the Revolutionary Guard, subjecting part of the vast military operation to financial sanctions.

Related links:
# Unelected President Bush claims IRAN’s top fighting unit is a terrorist outfit
# UK’s Brown won’t rule out military action in Iran
# Iranian leader accuses Bush of hate campaign
# Arabs push through nuclear vote against Israel
# Iran charges Washington with sponsoring terrorist attacks
Judge for yourself, but I smell a rat.

Realitybasher -
domivr said:
realitybasher said:
I saw with my own eyes inside the pentagon intact sections of plane. People still frozen stiff in their seats. We removed and labeled not only every body but every part of plane.
But your pal Rumsfeld said that the plane evaporated/turned into confetti and yet you say there were intact sections of the plane.
Is Rummy lying then?
...can ya answer that question?

I did answer the question. The plane did blow up into a million parts. BUT some parts stayed intact like the engines which punctured all the way into the next ring. For those of you who dont know the pentagon is comprised of rings. also the landing gear stayed pretty much intact. So to find a middle section of plane still intact could be expected. I would like to point out that i am not saying there is no conspiracy. Im just saying this part of the theory is a straw man. If anything the very fact that the pentagon was hit at all by a plane that flew unchecked for 30 mins after wtc 2 was hit should be hammer tight proof it was at least allowed to happen. I can tell you i have also had eyes on anti aircraft battery that are inside the center courtyard of the pentagon. they have been there since the cold war. As for the religious copy post. Christianity is poison. Belief is poison. This is the 21st century. Fairy tales about the end of the world should not be the code we live our life by.

As long as people believe in absurdities they will continue to commit atrocities.
Voltaire

If God did not exist, it would be necessary to invent Him.
Voltaire

Back
Top Bottom