People Are Sharing Stories Of Being In A Place That Shouldn’t Exist (30 Experiences)

T.C.

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
30 stories like T.’s perpendicular reality story about the town he drove through one night. There’s some pretty creepy ones:

30 stories like T.’s perpendicular reality story about the town he drove through one night. There’s some pretty creepy ones:

I only read 10 stories, they were creepy. We like to have logical explanations based on what we know here. Each story has very long comments section . Reading them is interesting what people experienced similar one's and their hypothesis etc. Not every story falls under same categories. This made me think about the possible explanations in view there will be lifting of Veil soon( whatever that mean)
  • There are occasional frequency breaches between different dimensions ( 3D or 4D) due to myriad factors . Whether that is parallel dimension or perpendicular dimensions we don't know too much. This may be related to wave or may not be. There is bleed through happening all the time for a duration. Denizens of them seems to have been aware of it and encourage people to leave immediately. There are many instances people may not return to share the experience.
  • Some how People's consciousness is contributing them seeing Gas station boards when they look for it. When they take the exit ,
    • In one story, the person went to a place where he found 50 year old gas station with no body attending it . Literally no body there in the town. May be some how breach happened to the past.
    • In one story, there is a person in a black dress and asked him to leave immediately. Probably person exist and he might have got surprised and projected a image on himself out of surprise.
    • "NPC Training Center" in a Taco Bell looks creepy enough.
    • "lost children" and "Buffer night" story is the most creepiest one for me as of now.
    • This Google Maps saying that there is gas station in the middle of no where.
      • Cell phone reception still exist , Google Maps still has location services?
      • Google maps asking him to turn back can be interpreted as amygdala hijack.
      • Google Maps has some form of glitch when it happened. We heard some stories of google maps leading people to middle of pond etc.

Quite enjoyed these experiences. Some of those places I would definitely be out of like a shot. I would be sticking closely to the main roads when driving at night too. There is a well-known street in Liverpool UK called Bold Street where there have been some documented time slips over the years.

I found the Taco Bell story fairly
relatable. I’ve had the perception of fake conversations, or people “talking like the Sims” a number of times.
What I mean by the Sims is, in that game, the people converse through icons in speech bubbles. So a conversation between Sims characters might go something like, -“Sunshine!”
-“No, not sunshine. Basketball.”
-“Yes, basketball and TV.”
-“No. No TV. Basketball, though.”

Also, after discussing these things with my daughter, I have to admit the possibility that the more disconnected and nonsensical exchanges I’ve heard lately may have a lot to do with TikTok culture. Apparently it really encourages random “tics” in the kids at her school.
Also, when I’ve experienced this sort of thing, I was not in a place that was strange. That was just moments in everyday life, for the most part.

In fact, I remember one incident that occurred when I was at work some years ago. I was a supervisor of manufacturing at the time, and an assembler called me over. He started rambling on with a complaint, I forget what it was exactly. But it was as though he began in the middle of a speech - like he had already started this conversation well in advance of my being there. Then another employee came over and started talking to me about something completely different, also with no intro to the topic he had on his mind. THEN -
The two of them started arguing! Both stayed consistent with their respective topics, and there was virtually no overlap in content. But I remember just taking a few steps back, kind of smirking because my presence wasn’t necessary for either of them and they were 100% committed. VERY strange.

I have an inkling that that sort of thing is just a sudden heightened perception that can come and go once one understands surface-level connection. It must be quite a shock when it kicks in for a person who maybe hasn’t thought about it so much!

Last edited:
FWIW:

Not being where you are supposed to be? Like in somebody else’s head.

Sometime during 2017-20018, for a few months, I had a weird consciousness thing happening. During times of idle thought patterns like while I was washing dishes, yardwork or driving down the road, I would be thinking routine stuff like, pick up the kids at school, stop by the grocery store, don’t forget the rent this week etc. Then STOP! I don’t have kids in school! I don’t drive a blue SUV, and other points that were not my life. Yet, I was thinking it very much in that person’s head. Faster that a dream disappears upon waking, it would be gone. The door slammed shut. And I was left with the feeling of; just whose life was I peering into? It’s not a dream. I’m awake, here, mowing the lawn. Not driving a blue SUV and checking my grocery list. Weird? Different universe? Different person in this timeline and world? Was I surfing the unconscious human mind or this universe or another universe? Dunno…

It started again about 2-3 weeks ago. In and out of other people’s lives it feels like. FWIW also 2-3 weeks ago after decades of 111s then 333s , I just switched to 444. Mostly 4s, but 3s still show up too. I never found out what the 1s, or the 3s were for, now here come 4s. And lastly about 2-3 weeks ago, I came up with anxiety without any rhyme or reason. It's just there. I’m using the term from the “mass formation” talks…” free floating anxiety” earlier in life I would have thought something was wrong, now I just think it's part of the terrain we are passing through.

Just thought Id bring these points up, in case anyone else is noticing and differences lately.

Last edited:
I recall a strange story from almost 9 years ago. I was on a trip to South East Asia with my friend and it was our first day in Kuala Lumpur. We were striding the city center in search of accommodation and stumbled upon a nice-looking Indian restaurant. We decided to eat something before going to sleep.

There were some people inside. All of them were smiling and kind to us but I think no one said anything. They just stared at us and smiled (if my memory serves me well). After having eaten dinner we moved on in our pursuit of accommodation.

Now to the strange part. When we later passed the same building, there was no restaurant. The place looked similar but there was no restaurant and something altogether different here (like a shop, I don't remember for sure). I was startled but thought I must have mistaken the place because I don't know the city yet.

However, we decided to find this place as the food was good. We walked carefully each and every street in the radius of our accommodation but without success. The restaurant was nowhere to be found.

I don't know, maybe we just missed it, but I had the feeling that it should be exactly in the place I remembered and that it just disappeared. It felt really strange back then for both of us.

FWIW:

Not being where you are supposed to be? Like in somebody else’s head.

Sometime during 2017-20018, for a few months, I had a weird consciousness thing happening. During times of idle thought patterns like while I was washing dishes, yardwork or driving down the road, I would be thinking routine stuff like, pick up the kids at school, stop by the grocery store, don’t forget the rent this week etc. Then STOP! I don’t have kids in school! I don’t drive a blue SUV, and other points that were not my life. Yet, I was thinking it very much in that person’s head. Faster that a dream disappears upon waking, it would be gone. The door slammed shut. And I was left with the feeling of; just whose life was I peering into? It’s not a dream. I’m awake, here, mowing the lawn. Not driving a blue SUV and checking my grocery list. Weird? Different universe? Different person in this timeline and world? Was I surfing the unconscious human mind or this universe or another universe? Dunno…

It started again about 2-3 weeks ago. In and out of other people’s lives it feels like. FWIW also 2-3 weeks ago after decades of 111s then 333s , I just switched to 444. Mostly 4s, but 3s still show up too. I never found out what the 1s, or the 3s were for, now here come 4s. And lastly about 2-3 weeks ago, I came up with anxiety without any rhyme or reason. It's just there. I’m using the term from the “mass formation” talks…” free floating anxiety” earlier in life I would have thought something was wrong, now I just think it's part of the terrain we are passing through.

Just thought Id bring these points up, in case anyone else is noticing and differences lately.
I just had to reply because this made me think instantly of the Talking Heads song:

I’ve not had that in waking life, though I’ve been strangers in my dreams. Different children, husband, etc. One time I was a little boy! Fully established backstories and all.

What do you think the deal is with the creepy gas station archetype?

I imagine it’s symbolic of a negatively charged energy exchange due to a sense of urgent necessity. But since it is such a popular story/idea, I’m curious if there is more to it.

It’s a good question. I’d guess that it might be because the people are driving, so their perception or expectation or what they’re tuned into is oriented towards roads, gas stations, garages, auto shops, rest stops.

But I really have no idea.

I recall a strange story from almost 9 years ago. I was on a trip to South East Asia with my friend and it was our first day in Kuala Lumpur. We were striding the city center in search of accommodation and stumbled upon a nice-looking Indian restaurant. We decided to eat something before going to sleep.

There were some people inside. All of them were smiling and kind to us but I think no one said anything. They just stared at us and smiled (if my memory serves me well). After having eaten dinner we moved on in our pursuit of accommodation.

Now to the strange part. When we later passed the same building, there was no restaurant. The place looked similar but there was no restaurant and something altogether different here (like a shop, I don't remember for sure).

However, we decided to find this place as the food was good.

This reminds me of Don Genaro’s story of the phantoms he encounters while trying to find his way back to Ixtlan - friendly and offering food, but leading the wrong direction.
As much as the creepy gas station attendant is an archetype, so is the welcoming diner (and I do not count Taco Bell as one of these ☺️.)
It’s not quite STO, but a warm, bright diner with good food is maybe the closest our sapien minds can imagine? Who needs gas when one is welcome to stay?

Bible stories, fantastic tales of mythical persons visiting other worlds, I think, match this topic.

Only proves that while doctors claim to have mapped the human genome, the deep psychological reality and its Other-worldly dangerous mirage-dimensions [a labyrinth] of Ibn al-Arabi / Castaneda remains grossly under-mapped.

How exactly the Missing 411 by David Paulides happens, I think, especially his more weird unexplained cases. World-size-unit differences apply, I think, that are frequently reported in case of walking into "small" saucer UFOs. I think the strong psychic Bigfoot can even push its victims into these "dimensional pockets" through the thin reality curtain at those far-away places. How we read in Castaneda that Don Juan was taken into a dangerous lifeforce-sucking dimension by his master and was just left there to find his way out, while aging ~30 years.

When wave-reading consciousness units are reading this 'Main-reality illusion' and sometime they get out of sync [like an analog record player jumps and starts reading & playing another tune] - I think there are people, who are habitually getting out-of-sync with the main reality: let's call them Slippers. Just as rope-walker acrobats are skilled in keeping extreme balance so they are very much in sync with our 'Main Reality', the awkward peeps / Slippers are very imbalanced regards 'reality wave-reading' and get out of sync often enough. Thus such tales & adventures happen.

Shamanic trances and when peeps relax their mind during [moving] activities 'thinking about nothing' induce these states, I think. As Castaneda recounts.

Once while doing EE - I was slowly walking around my room 'in-step' = in sync with Ba-ha, matching the steps with the breathing. I was happy when I found a 'good Sync State' with the breathing - following Laura's voice coming from the tape.. Then I got out of sync and frowned and wanted to get back 'into slow walking sync' with Laura's voice. Then I suddenly noticed these egg-shaped "dimensional pockets" - about the size of a human - littering my walking path in the room. I somehow knew, if I side-stepped into these, I would have become invisible to the people reading the 'Main Reality'.

At least three times I recounted here waking up at night and seeing a 'Twilight-Zone ghost reality' - like a black & white movie, but real with a grey-silver color filter over all the visuals. The balcony door was open and ghost-wind blew inside moving the curtains. Of course I knew then that I slept with the balcony doors closed: but the ghost-wind just blew through the wall, through the windows, through everything. This was in one of the rented apartments I lived in our country's capitol around 2004.

My current room, - as I also described on this forum at least two times - has an 'Other Reality'-version tilted from the horizontal at 5 ~ 7 degrees[!]. Waking up at night, in the center of my vision a 'reality hole' opens and I see into this 'other reality room v2.0' with the grey-silver "movie" color filter on: it has different furniture, but the walls & door layout matches and I sense someone is living there, so I'm reluctant to keep peeking. Somehow I manage to re-sync my brain to stop reading that other-reality and I go back to sleep.

The Chateau with its fine energy bubble surrounding it must be a similar "interstate diner" for all the window-faller creeps. The C's warned these beings can also be dangerous.

Then our planet is rotating and moving in space, which should explain changing conditions & places in the Twilight Zone. C's talked about 4thD being physically very different "size". Owen's basic 5thD-world layout is such that its a massive landscape stretching out way beyond our planet's confines, as if these massive spiritual realities [countries] were a connected string of intergalactic-continental bubbles.

Just curious Lukasz - as i grew up in Kuala Lumpur, and know the city very well - was wondering if you know/can remember which part of the city this "missing" Indian restaurant was in. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom