Переводы материалов (translations of materials)

Lumiere_du_Code

Jedi Council Member
Доброго дня. :)
Поскольку мы продолжаем заниматься переводами статей с SotT, сессии и прочих материалов, я думаю, было бы удобнее в одной теме форума размещать эти переводы прикрепленными файлами, и затем вы могли бы добавлять их на русский раздел сайта Кассиопея.
Я думаю, пусть эти переводы добавляются в данном топике.
Изначальная моя мысль была - поскольку русский раздел форума сам является подразделом, и в нем нельзя создавать новых разделов, можно было бы указывать в названиях каждой новой темы что-то вроде тэга, для структурирования похожих тем и облегчения их поиска.

---

Good day.
As we continue to work on translations of articles from SotT, sessions and other materials, I think it would be easier in one forum thread to post these translations as attachments, and then you could add them to the Russian section of the Cassiopeia website.
I think let these translations are added to this topic.
Primal my thought was - as Russian section of this forum itself is a subsection, and it is impossible to create a new partition, could indicate the names of each new topic something like a tag, to structure similar topics and to facilitate their search.
 

Lumiere_du_Code

Jedi Council Member

Attachments

  • Рак Пандемия - Забудьте Сахар! Виноваты курильщики!.docx
    87.8 KB · Views: 6

Possibility of Being

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
Lumiere_du_Code said:
As we continue to work on translations of articles from SotT, sessions and other materials, I think it would be easier in one forum thread to post these translations as attachments, and then you could add them to the Russian section of the Cassiopeia website.
I think let these translations are added to this topic.
Primal my thought was - as Russian section of this forum itself is a subsection, and it is impossible to create a new partition, could indicate the names of each new topic something like a tag, to structure similar topics and to facilitate their search.

Thank you for taking the initiative and for keeping on translating SOTT articles. Please give us some time for discussing your suggestion. We'll get back to you asap.
 

Lumiere_du_Code

Jedi Council Member
Перевод сессии 22 февраля 2010
(Translation of Session Feb. 23, 2010)

( https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=34029 )
 

Attachments

  • 22 февраля 2010.docx
    60.8 KB · Views: 5

Altair

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Would it be possible to create russian section at SOTT.net to make the translated articles public?

Thanks in advance

Altair
 

s-kur

Jedi Council Member
Altair said:
Would it be possible to create russian section at SOTT.net to make the translated articles public?

Thanks in advance

Altair

Hi, Altair!
I think while we have no many translations it to do senselessly
there is the Russian ru.cassiopaea.org page where some translations (I don't know why there are no all translated work, there can be not enough time for this purpose? )
I think that to spread the translations in this section and ru.cassiopaea.org it is more useful.
but, may be there are other ways to this aim?
 

Keit

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
s-kur said:
Hi, Altair!
I think while we have no many translations it to do senselessly
there is the Russian ru.cassiopaea.org page where some translations (I don't know why there are no all translated work, there can be not enough time for this purpose? )
I think that to spread the translations in this section and ru.cassiopaea.org it is more useful.
but, may be there are other ways to this aim?

Yes, there is already a site for translated Cass material. But we may indeed create a separate site or a blog for all the SOTT articles that get translated. And yes, unfortunately, there is a lot of translated material that hasn't been posted on Cass RU site for various reasons. The main one is a lack of time. The other has to do with not having enough people on the translate group who would work together and in an organized way.

All the Cass translators groups approach their work in a very responsible way. We all learn and miss things sometimes, and for this reason it's important to make at least one proofreading of the text in order to make sure that the main message and meaning are preserved and aren't being lost in translation. Another thing to consider, that some articles are more urgent and important to translate than others. That's why we have translators group where all the work is being coordinated using specific programs that make the job easier.

If any of you would like to become a part of the translators group, please say so. It will be really helpful and appreciated!

So for now, as s-kur said, please continue translating and sharing the articles here, and hopefully sooner than later we will come up with a better solution.

And just a note, that translating articles is only a small fraction of how you can contribute. In my opinion, we as Russian speakers could be much more helpful, if we were to spend a similar time on participating on this forum, working on ourselves and sharing more about ourselves on the relevant threads. Maybe that's the main obstacle toward creating an effective team. All the other translator groups aren't only translating, they are also very active on the forum. They have a sense of togetherness and a sense of community, something that is still missing here. Maybe that's the key, or at least something to think about.

And thank you everyone for your help! Your work is being shared here, and this thread is public and available to everyone, so your efforts aren't for nothing, since this material is already being spread. Thanks again. :flowers:
 

s-kur

Jedi Council Member
Keit said:
Yes, there is already a site for translated Cass material. But we may indeed create a separate site or a blog for all the SOTT articles that get translated. And yes, unfortunately, there is a lot of translated material that hasn't been posted on Cass RU site for various reasons. The main one is a lack of time. The other has to do with not having enough people on the translate group who would work together and in an organized way.

All the Cass translators groups approach their work in a very responsible way. We all learn and miss things sometimes, and for this reason it's important to make at least one proofreading of the text in order to make sure that the main message and meaning are preserved and aren't being lost in translation. Another thing to consider, that some articles are more urgent and important to translate than others. That's why we have translators group where all the work is being coordinated using specific programs that make the job easier.

If any of you would like to become a part of the translators group, please say so. It will be really helpful and appreciated!

So for now, as s-kur said, please continue translating and sharing the articles here, and hopefully sooner than later we will come up with a better solution.

And just a note, that translating articles is only a small fraction of how you can contribute. In my opinion, we as Russian speakers could be much more helpful, if we were to spend a similar time on participating on this forum, working on ourselves and sharing more about ourselves on the relevant threads. Maybe that's the main obstacle toward creating an effective team. All the other translator groups aren't only translating, they are also very active on the forum. They have a sense of togetherness and a sense of community, something that is still missing here. Maybe that's the key, or at least something to think about.

And thank you everyone for your help! Your work is being shared here, and this thread is public and available to everyone, so your efforts aren't for nothing, since this material is already being spread. Thanks again. :flowers:

Thanks for your advices and motivation, Keit! I agree that important not only to translate materials, but also actively to communicate at a forum. In this case i must to learn language correctly and freely to express the thoughts for other people, and in order reading posts without missing meaning of it. Sometimes i think that my ideas and thoughts were already discussed, because there are so many ones..

thank you and team for the help, all material, a forum both your care and councils! :perfect:

We will try to follow your advice and to take active part in group life!

What about translations- i'am and other peoples who engage in it make a proofreading of the text, sometimes twice. I'll go in the thread of translators groop and ask intresting for me questions about process.
;)
 

Keit

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Lumiere_du_Code said:
I translated on Russian language the article from SOTT Democracy murdered by protest - Ukraine falls to intrigue and violence

(duplicated here also attached a translation in an article about Ukraine)

It was posted here: http://rusott.wordpress.com/
That's a new blog (at the moment in an experimental mode and still requires tweaking), where we are going to post all the translated SOTT articles and more. The whole idea still needs thinking through, but the gist of it, that it's going to be an opportunity for Russian speakers on this forum to contribute not only by translating, but also by spreading the articles on the Russian web and social networks, like Живой журнал and Вконтакте. Also, a Facebook page for the blog will be made. Then, and if we will have enough people who would like to help out, we will create a team of people, who will be able to post both on the blog and the FB page (after networking on the forum, of course). We will post not only the translated articles (after the proofreading and such), but also interesting videos, articles from others sources, etc. But also, only after networking about it on the forum first.

Beside that, all the translated material that is related to the Cassiopaea site will continue to be posted there.

As I said, this idea still requires some preparation time, but if you would like to participate, please mention here. Thanks.
 

Zerg

A Disturbance in the Force
Roman said:
Переводом новой сессии никто не занимается? :huh: ;)

Вышла новая сессия? :scared: ну ка,ну ка...сейчас гляну.
В крайнем случае,можешь воспользоваться google переводчиком. Перевод,правда, кривоватый получается :)
 

Roman

Jedi
Zerg said:
Roman said:
Переводом новой сессии никто не занимается? :huh: ;)

Вышла новая сессия? :scared: ну ка,ну ка...сейчас гляну.
В крайнем случае,можешь воспользоваться google переводчиком. Перевод,правда, кривоватый получается :)
топорным переводом гугл переводчика и промта уже воспользовался, но это так все уныло... :(
 

Roman

Jedi
не успел сказать мяу, а перевод уже лежит на сайте:
http://www.dreamland-exit.info/tr/140322.html
 
Top Bottom