Personal question about alien cross-breeding

Florian Robert

The Force is Strong With This One
Hello to the Cs and everyone on this forum,

This may sound like a very silly question but I was wondering something about my own genetics that would be related to alien races that cross-bred to "create" us. It is obvious that we, as humans, are not the offspring of Darwin's evolutionary mechanism - or maybe did it play a part in our evolution later on, but not as the original monkey-to-man creation -, but I surmised that some of us may have STS alien genetics which can translate into several weird manifestations in our everyday life. For instance, in my case, I noticed that my body tends to be naturally colder than average people and that nothing seems to do anything against it. In my childhood, my parents would joke about this, saying that I may have "lizard blood" running in my veins even in the summer, yet I wonder whether this is not a sort of... remainder or residual expression of Lizzie DNA that manifests itself with being literally cold-blooded.

that’s a vast question I’d say. Before going in the direction of the off planet explaination I’d try to understand the planetary ones.

have you done genetic tests? Like the 23&me one, where they give you a clear clue as to what may be in your genetics, Including ones that might regulate your body temperature and circulation.

As far as STS alien genetics, I’m not sure I am understanding fully what you mean by it. And it may be just me not seeing it, but what do you mean by “STS genetics”?

I'm cold most of the time too, but that's because I have terrible circulation. I even need to wear ear warmers outside for most of the year because my ears get so cold they are in agony. That doesn't mean I am part Lizzie though, at least I hope not! ;-)

One thing that helped my circulation a lot was reflexology, if that is something that is accessible to you then I would highly recommend it.

Have you checked out the Darwin's Black Box thread yet? It discusses the theory of evolution in some detail.

Hello to the Cs and everyone on this forum,

This may sound like a very silly question but I was wondering something about my own genetics that would be related to alien races that cross-bred to "create" us. It is obvious that we, as humans, are not the offspring of Darwin's evolutionary mechanism - or maybe did it play a part in our evolution later on, but not as the original monkey-to-man creation -, but I surmised that some of us may have STS alien genetics which can translate into several weird manifestations in our everyday life. For instance, in my case, I noticed that my body tends to be naturally colder than average people and that nothing seems to do anything against it. In my childhood, my parents would joke about this, saying that I may have "lizard blood" running in my veins even in the summer, yet I wonder whether this is not a sort of... remainder or residual expression of Lizzie DNA that manifests itself with being literally cold-blooded.
It looks others feel cold and you too feel the cold? Did they test it with thermometer or other means? It is better to look for mundane explanations before going for hyper-dimensional, even if your parents joked about it. Casual google search talks about many possible reason - including body fat , muscle, thyroid, age etc.

Medical Issues. There are a host of medical issues that might have you feeling a bit chilled. Anything from thyroid problems to diabetes to an iron deficiency can keep you chilled. If you try the other stuff and remain cold, it never hurts to see a doctor! There might be a bigger issue at play.

seek10 said:
It looks others feel cold and you too feel the cold? Did they test it with thermometer or other means? It is better to look for mundane explanations before going for hyper-dimensional, even if your parents joked about it. Casual google search talks about many possible reason - including body fat , muscle, thyroid, age etc.

This was just a hypothesis of mine. But I'll go and check that out.

As I said, this is a question in the first place and I may have blown up a scientifically sound phenomenon that may happen with some people (including me). Sorry for bothering.

Indeed! First thing I would do is to regularly check my temperature with a reliable thermometer placed on a reliable spot (maybe every day for 1 week). Then you have more or less established your base line. Then you can check if there is anything unusual about it or not by using a search engine.

I'd also look into MTHFR mutations which is connected to Alejo's suggestion of getting genetic testing done. I've linked the thread on a post I wrote about Dr. Ben Lynch's book, Dirty Genes, which is a practical book on understanding the problem if you aren't interested in getting too technical about it. It's been a while since I read it but he did get into NOS3 dysfunction as being a major cause of blood vessel constriction and difficulties in regulating body temperature.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom