Pets-reflection of owner ?

A

andi

thankx for the thread !

okai,

I was curious to what extent pets can reflect the owner.
I know the transcripts and Laura talk some.

I do not own a pet but I'll talk about my friend's cat.

Until not too long ago, he was living with his mother(witch had a cat). He moved out with his new girlfriend , now soon to become his wife, and the owner of the building offered them a baby cat for free.
Now, a month after he left, his mothers cat died- first, the cat become death in a very short time after witch it died not long after.
The cat that he now has ,was in the beginning very active and even smart ...but today ,after 4 months , it become really lazy to the point where it doesn't even wash herself.

I couldn't help but observe the similarities between the cat , him and his new relationship. It's almost identical !
Every body tells him he's lazy (he has a good job and abilities to sustain himself and a family no problem ) , he is just lazy and loves to complain about everything (he has the victim syndrome).

Anyways, this cat doesn't seem to reflect just him but his soon to become wife as well ...Sorry , i do not intend to be rude , it is the turf :(
This seems , in my eyes , to be a highly dysfunctional relationship ..witch seems they both attracted.

I now wander just how much that cat could be telling about their present and even possible future if nothing is done to change the situation he's in . Remind you , they are going to get married and apparently nobody want this ....it is that obvious!

So, what do you think ?
:) :D ;)

Taking in to account that a considerable portion of the behavior of an Organic Portal is merely a reaction to the environmental stimulus it encounters as a means of assimilating, it's no surprise if a pet reflects its owner in strange ways.

This is not anything significant, probably, but my friend and I always joke about our cat's body types and how they reflect us- she's very kappa, short with curves, and has a cat with a tendency to gain weight. I sort of think her cat looks like a dust-buster- tail is not too long, sort of wide, and then her body is rotund. My cat, however, is all legs. I think he's the longest cat I've ever encountered, he doesn't look like he's that long until he stretches, reaches about a meter from end to end. I'm a vata-looking person, skinny, no curves, and long legs, running around like a madman (madcat?). I'm not sure that there's a whole lot of personality correspondences or not but I agree that a pet can easily pick up traits from one's owner. Although I was a little unclear- pets are 2D, right? Not organic portals, I thought that was a 3D phenomenon.

D Rusak said:
Although I was a little unclear- pets are 2D, right? Not organic portals, I thought that was a 3D phenomenon.

I'm not clear on this either. Just think to remember that 4D can and does act through animals for the same reasons they do it with humans as organic portals. So can animals then be called organic portals, too?

As for pets reflecting their 'owners': I've oftentimes seen how both pet and owner have some kind of similarity in the way they come across (very vague, but it's hard to describe in words), that is, one can see that they belong to each other. And I came to think that maybe there's a mutual reflection taking place? That is, the pet is reflecting its 'owner' in some ways and the 'owner' takes on some of the pet's 'ways'. Or it is indeed only the pet reflecting (a 2D creature reflecting aspects of the more complex 3D creature) and thus it only looks as if both are taking on aspects of the other.
What also comes to mind is the process of 'assimilation' between humans (whether in relationships or friendships): how both persons are taking on habits of expression or gesture or mimic of the other. Could there be a relation?

puzzle said:
D Rusak said:
Although I was a little unclear- pets are 2D, right? Not organic portals, I thought that was a 3D phenomenon.

I'm not clear on this either. Just think to remember that 4D can and does act through animals for the same reasons they do it with humans as organic portals. So can animals then be called organic portals, too?

From my understanding, organic portals are what a 2D being becomes when they advance to 3D. They still are of a group soul as 2D beings are but are now 3D. They can think in 3D terms, eg. conceptualization. But, no, 2D beings are not organic portals because they are still in 2D. At least that is my understanding of it at this time.

However, I think 2D beings are much more cute and cuddly. ;)

As for pets reflecting their 'owners': I've oftentimes seen how both pet and owner have some kind of similarity in the way they come across (very vague, but it's hard to describe in words), that is, one can see that they belong to each other. And I came to think that maybe there's a mutual reflection taking place? That is, the pet is reflecting its 'owner' in some ways and the 'owner' takes on some of the pet's 'ways'. Or it is indeed only the pet reflecting (a 2D creature reflecting aspects of the more complex 3D creature) and thus it only looks as if both are taking on aspects of the other.
What also comes to mind is the process of 'assimilation' between humans (whether in relationships or friendships): how both persons are taking on habits of expression or gesture or mimic of the other. Could there be a relation?

Maybe there is? Its interesting to think through. Hubby and I often complete one another's thoughts aloud, or think about making the same thing for dinner, little things.

Dex started limping on his left front leg a day after I ran into a garbage can with my left leg...his came from a cracked bone spur. My foot was bruised up but didn't need an x-ray. He also has an autoimmune disease, as I do. We are both stoic when in physical pain, more of a 'shut down' than endurance.

When sick with something other than the usual, Dex and the Gray Menace (the cat) are my constant shadows. Most of the time talking isn't needed, 'looking the question' is enough to find out if Dex needs a pit stop. Sometimes Dex gets the credit for socializing me, he loves meeting new people at Petsmart, for instance. :P

The Gray Menace is actually a very sweet gray cat. Like the dog, she has autoimmune issues, in her case its allergies. When she's not feeling her best, she becomes Gravity's Agent, knocking everything breakable onto the floor with a crash. :rolleyes: She wakes us up if we don't move when the alarm goes off, or we forget to set it. (Breakfast must not be late!)

Its tough to say who influences whom. :D Social interactions exhaust me, and I'm fine with just Hubby and my four footed companions. He gets worried I'm turning into a feral Cat Lady, basically someone who prefers four footed friends to humans. Sometimes that is true, other days not so much.

When the dog is more of a people person than you are, what does that mean?

Thoughts?

there were a couple of sessions where the C's mentions about the pets of a few participants being ready to move into 3D. I assume that they start out as OPs in the 3D world with a group soul setting similar, but a little more individualized than the animal group soul.

there is also a fascinating account of the difference in perception between animals and humans in Ouspensky's Tertium Organum, if I am not mistaken.

I for one definitely think our pets reflect what kind of people we are. I think they are emotional creatures and sometimes even pickup things about us that maybe we might not even know ourselves. My brother and his female dog are so much like partners that sometimes I think they are more in love with each other than him and his wife! :lol:

I used to have a black male cat about fifteen years ago. My mother used to complain all the time that he and I were so much alike it drove her nuts. I was in my twenties and my partying years so I would be out all night and sleep in all day. Now I know cats are nocturnal but he was exactly the same way personality wise as well as 'life style' wise. He would be out all night long chasing creatures in the dark and even getting beat up a few times. He would come home at sunrise and go straight to my room, jump up into a chair I had and sleep right by my side until the afternoon. My mother even took pictures because she was so amazed. He also had quite the attitude as I remember, but if I'm not mistaken so did I at the time.

I believe our 2D friends do reflect us in many ways but then again they live with us and besides, I always thought that imitation was like a sign of admiration or something like that. Wouldn't that apply to an animal that we take care of, give love and attention, feed and bathe? fwiw

Seems to me caring for some of our 2D friends is much like having children. When a parent takes on the responsibility of a child the parent oversees and provides (hopefully/ideally) good nutrition for the child, a reasonably safe environment and provides for the growth and stimulation of the child. And lots of love and attention and respect.

My experience has been that healthy interaction with 2D pets usually produces a “healthy-minded” animal. You adapt to the animal and it adapts to you. You build a trust and confidence. In a family situation a pet may “tune-in” to one particular member. Often, but not always, this person is the person who spends the most time with the animal. I don't find it odd that a pet would take on some similarities of its human companion.

An amusing story of a man and a pet bird (a larger species of bird that was capable of flying - sorry I don't remember the species) I read once involved the man teaching the animal to fly. He had rescued the bird as a baby bird. The bird followed the man wherever he went. When the bird was fully grown, the man realized the bird made no attempt whatsoever to fly and surmised that it was because the bird did not know how. The man figured this was not a healthy situation for the bird and attempted to teach the bird how to fly. He said he felt like a nut case running up and down the road flapping his arms and for a long time the bird only ran along side him, but the man's persistence eventually paid off. Finally, the bird figured it out and began flying. However, the bird remains with him seemingly of the bird's choice. The man encourages and sees to it that the bird exercises its flying ability. When the man signals the bird, the bird will leave the sky and fly down to him.

The C's informed us that animals can communicate telepathically. It also appears to me that our pets may be capable of using their telepathic abilities to decipher some human emotions. Ever been sad or depressed and had a dog lay his head on your lap? It does make you wonder of just how much they are aware.

Well 4D STS has his pets to:

Q: (laughter) (An**) There has to be at least one cave monster question per session with Ar**. (Ar**) I don't have to go to Malta!!! Which direction, north, south, Paris, east, west - what caves?

A: Massif Centrale.

Q: (Ar**) Where is it? (L) Don't encourage her! (P) Is it related to the beast of Gévaudan?

A: Yes.

Q: (P) Does that mean that the beast that was sighted in the eighteenth century is still there?

A: Or a relative and others.

Q: (P) But there are no reports like in the eighteenth century.

A: Wait for the window to open again.

Q: (P) It will come back. (An**) When it came the first time it was...

A: That one was someone's "pet".

Q: (Ar**) Is there a way to track them so I can find them? I just want to take a picture.

A: No dice!

Q: (A**) Oh come on, tell me!

A: Believe us, you don't want a picture!

Q: (J) A 4D lizzie's pet that got off the leash...

A: Remember the "Cheddar" monster? That was a young one!

Off the leash… Like oh where is my Fluffy Fluffy? After realising it actually went on a rampage. I don’t know how there labor union works out for them. But I think that it didn’t end well for that particular ‘Lizzie’

Yeah, having a pet which calls home a dimension what resembles Hell most likely has his responsibilities.

But really I think they did it on purpose.

What I try to add. I think this pet somehow surely will resemble his owner.

and... This reply is also a excuse to ask something. I searched for this so called 'Cheddar' monster, couldn't find anything. Does somebody know where I can get material about this? :huh:

Back
Top Bottom