Phasing through matter: walls, doors, windows

lilies

The Living Force
Phasing through thinner barriers in dreams

Happens only in dreams so far, so its probably just my imagination. But reading this description might make you think if its memory..
Well, IIRC in High Strangeness Laura mentions the Lizards paid her & her family visits in semi-physical form and IIRC the lizards came effortlessly through the walls.. I already mentioned years ago that I have the funny feeling that when I was young and much less aware, I was dreaming about abductions and the Lizards might have used me as a mindless drone, getting into houses and carrying out abduction victims, just like a prince walks out with the princess in his arms in Hollywood movies, except the travel route was literally through house-walls.. via "Phasing through matter" and the "princess" was a sleeping-unconscious abduction victim..

Where it happens:
I'm dreaming and walking in a public place, usually a train station or some community building, a coffee-bar with enough guests to count as an audience. Regards The Work: I think, the most pertinent observed emotion here during **such performances is either to (a) I'm boasting to the audience present, to people witnessing me doing this performance at any place:
- Hey, look at this fancy trick of mine! What I can do! Ain't it cool?!
or it is used when
(b) I'm getting away from a "dream-adversary", like in WW2 movies, where members of the resistance are getting away from the Nazis. Note: mode of travel here is always walking, rarely running! I'll describe **other modes of travel in other posts.

Method of application in dreams:

1. I'm casually approaching the barrier object: its usually a glass door, or a glass cubes wall so popular in East-Europe in last-millenia / last century Communist Era. Or a concrete wall of a house with variable thickness, but we can probably all agree that walls of houses/buildings usually can be called thin barriers, compared to a rock wall on a mountain-side.

2. I'm stepping right to the barrier object and .. - what comes next is an important constant in all dreams! - I need to press my "Third Eye Power Center" = the forehead forcefully against the object. The glass door begins to bend - picture how you push your finger against a thin rubber baloon material and how your finger protrudes, becomes covered by the balloon then you finally push through the thin rubber tearing it and your finger is suddenly through ..- like those "How Does Gravity Work?"-videos on youtube = glass doors bend like rubber [only when I'm low on energy!] and concentrating my energy on my forehead, I'm painfully and embarrassingly pressing-pushing through, until the glass door finally gives and "tears" and I'm on the other side.
When my ***"fuel tank" is low, this phasing through is a painfully slow and wretched process. When my fuel tank is full = I'm full of vitality/life force, I'm phasing through any barrier instantly, there is no resistance from the above described glass door at all: this dependency on energy is another constant in my dreams!

3. When phasing through thicker walls, like concrete, there is a feeling, a need to know, what lies on the other side. It makes crossing a thicker wall easier, if I can imagine==picture accurately, what is on the other side. Crossing through thicker barriers feels really like phasing through matter: there is a feeling of crossing atomic structure as "particles" of the wall brush against my dream-body. This is another constant. When I don't have the information of what is on the other side of the wall, I'm just coming through "automatically" and I think, the new dream-environment is built up ad-hoc, made-up, created as it is. Oh, the concrete wall never breaks or bends, like thin glass does. It just allows traveling through.. or denies passage:

4. If I'm critically low on energy, my fuel tank is almost empty: then PASSAGE IS DENIED! ==> I push against a wall, it appears to "bend", but doesn't give. Then I become embarrassed, if there is an audience watching. People then laugh at my failure. This energy-requirement fact is a constant in all my dreams.

That's it.

This forehead-thing I estimate is the consequence of a real 4thD Variable Physicality Form [I call it Battle Frame] of a Chimera Body, consisting of a very strong and bulky minotaur/dino/"monster" legs with strong claws, then similarly thick and strong torso, then very strong arms and for a head: it is essentially a mix of a hellhound, a wolf, and a minotaur head with its war-function being: Battering Ram. That's why the forehead, I think. If this is all not pure imagination, then I speculate, it might be possibly a memory from 4thD, where the power center on the forehead was used as, essentially a high-powered, EM, "drilling energy weapon". To get through barriers during a siege.

On the arms of this Chimera Body is a 4thD Weapon System: with long-long variably-materializable Wolferine-style blades, just made of "granite" and much more bulky and stronger + they are "Far Telescopic" and can be Kesdjan-Extended or Kesdjan-Materialized at will to a length from 1 meters or ~30 meters to miles in length!!! I think, this is why the C's call the 4thD realm Variable Physicality.
ATTENTION: [take a deep breath!]
This "Wolferine-style" Kesdjan-Extendable Blade Weapon System IS REAL!! Here in 3rd Density, with much reduced power, I think, the energy system of our ridiculously weak 3rdD human bodies are perfect for this Lesson: we cannot operate a 4thD Battle Tank with a Duracell battery (our energetically very weak 3rdD bodies). Still in spite of the energy requirements and power differences in 4thD versus 3rdD, it can still be operated on a very limited, minimal energy level, which level is the same as all the other minimal energy level kesdjan-spirit-bodies of animals and people here in 3rd Density, so that's why it is dangerous:
It is NOT a fantasy. [take a deep breath here]
It is REAL!
And it is **!!!exactly as dangerous!!!*** as Gurdjieff's very real technique of "Killing a Yak with a Mind Bullet."
No.. it didn't "grew on" or was received by DNA-strands. It feels ANCIENT!! Then you might know, what I mean: Kantek.. I think nobody from Kantek has any right to boast. The entire population of Kantek is responsible for the destruction of that planet and using such weapons to destroy the planet or not using such weapons to prevent the destruction of the planet.
Let this sink in... you might wanna spare wasting energy on disbelief and rather think further toward the consequences.. like responsibility:
- "How do you, how will you control it?"
, etc..
I'll explain this 4thD Kesdjan Weapon System later: but try taking my word for it...., and if you do, you can imagine: this "thing" needs, will need a lot of control via Self Mastery!!!
Again to sink in:
Te alluded latter ancient tweapon system is NO DREAM == > IT IS REAL!! You might ask raising an eyebrow:
- WHAT??! WHAT??!
Yes, I have to explain it later.. The Weather-stuff, I reported numerous times, was merely an Easing-In, a soft & fluffy introduction.. to the subject matter of "Planetary Defense in case of an Invasion" .. I'll reference this post / in the upcoming, I think necessary to tell, speculation/conjecture titled "Planetary Defense" post, linking these posts together as "first mentioned on this link". Yeah, I know.. its crazy, but what we will witness in the future, these posts are a mere introduction. Maybe you can bear with me enough to read this?

Reference:
**By "such performances" and "other modes of travel" I mean levitation and flight in dreams. Description of these are coming, because these activities/performances have curiously constant mechanics! Post title: The Mechanics of Flying in Dreams.
*** Spine Brain Fuel Tank. As described by Gurdjieff. The Spine Brain is essentially a combined brain + Kesdjan Muscle + fuel tank matching the shape of the spine being a "tall tube". When its full with fuel/energy/vitality/life-force, then the above described performances happen lightning fast. When its low on fuel, all such performances are slow and painful to finish!!!==> this is another constant in all dreams!! I'll describe this later in the post titled: "Mechanics of DreamFlight: Flying in Dreams"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom