Photon(s) and Soul(s)

LVX in Tenebris

The Force is Strong With This One
Hello dear forum members

I have an idea in my mind since 7 or 8 months and I decided to ask this question to you...

Do you think that what we call as "Soul" is what today's modern science call as "Photon?"

The reason why ask this question is simply because souls are completely out of this universe (as I know) and every soul is actually part of one soul and that soul is THE SOUL or THE GOD. So, every soul is one soul and every soul is THE ONLY GOD. A "wise man" whom I know once told me that "THE HUMAN is the ONLY golden ratio in the Universe." I was thinking about this and I knew that humans do not have souls, because they are souls. While contemplating on that sentence I thought like maybe Souls are synonyms for Photons.

I am NOT a physician but to my knowledge there is no time for a photon. For example, the beginning, expansion and collapse of the universe is simultaneous for a photon. In Physics.org it says "From the perspective of a photon, there is no such thing as time. It's emitted, and might exist for hundreds of trillions of years, but for the photon, there's zero time elapsed between when it's emitted and when it's absorbed again. It doesn't experience distance either."

Since space and time are the same thing (because matter is energy and without any change in energy/matter there would be no time passing), as I understand there is no space for a photon and all photons are just one photon. The reason why I assume(!) this is because if there is no place to go, there would be only one "place" and it is where the photon is that is kind of everywhere.

So, my assumption(!) is this: What we call as a soul is the God and what we call as photon is the light and light is everything as Cs say. Since every time is "the moment" for light (
btw, there is no speed of light, there is only light) I think Light knows everything or sees/experiences everything at the same time everywhere in the universe and if it doesn't see or experience anything, that thing is not yet created.

If there is duality of LIGHT and DARKNESS-TRUTH and LIE-GOOD and EVIL-REAL and DREAM-LOVE and HATE-PHOTON and UNIVERSE, maybe Soul comprises everything at the "good side" and Universe comprises everything at the "bad side." As some of you probably know,
PHOTON is always itself and it never gets impacted or damaged by matter/energy which is a lie. No matter how much lie or energy you have, it will never make one TRUTH that is the ONLY THING that EXISTS.

Maybe because of this in Kabballah we have Ain Soph Aur (the Infinite Light) at the top and GOD said "Fiat LVX" which means "Let there be Light" which means "Let there be me" or "I am the only thing that exists and everything else is a lie." Additionally, maybe this is the reason why energy of LOVE is same everywhere in the Universe because it s Ultraviolet and has more energy as it is relatively closer to the TRUTH or GOD (as seen in the first attachment I put).

By the way, LIGHT and DARKNESS can also be thought like "Photon and Gravity" or "Photon and Black hole." This is like TRUTH and LIE or EXISTENCE and NON-EXISTENCE as Cs say and the union of them gives us the Universe that is half true-half lie. In this case, it would be like Universe neither exists nor non-exists. A Latin phrase says "Demon est Deus Inversus" which means "Devil is opposite of God." Right now we are neither complete/light nor non-exist/gravity but in between. Therefore, when TRUTH-LIGHT-PHOTON-EXISTENCE-LOVE-KNWOLEDGE hits the LIE-DARKNESS-GRAVITY-NON EXISTENCE-HATE-IGNORANCE, the Universe that comprises both values is made.

Lastly the reason why I think "THE HUMAN is the ONLY golden ratio in the Universe" means the human/soul is the only truth or human means photon is because everything in this half-existence/Universe comes from one point/truth and when this truth hits the lie, an "anomaly" is created that is semi-truth and semi-lie. In the second attachment (sorry for my bad drawing) you see that there is one center that is light and when it hits 0 vibration/Darkness the colors are created that make up the semi true-semi lie Universe. As you know colors are side-effects of energy levels of the matters and therefore I think they can represent the unity of Light-White-Truth-Soul and Gravity-Black-Lie-Black Hole.

In conclusion, I think when Cs are saying Light is only thing that exists, they are saying humans or souls are the only thing that exists. The Universe however half-exist whereas Gravity is complete non-existence because it has no vibration at all. Thereof, considering Fibonacci numbers and its radiating sprial-like expansion, everything comes from only one point that is THE SOUL or THE GOD and more it gets away from the TRUTH, the more it becomes "devil-lie-hate and so on."

I hope I was able to express my thoughts and did not waste your time but I just wanted to know whether my thoughts are slipped or okay at least. I knew that most of the things I called my thoughts are actually the things what Cs already mentioned much earlier, but I wasn't sure whether they meant Soul(s) when talking about Light or Photon(s).

Thanks for reading and your time and sorry for my bad English (I am not a native speaker).

Kind regards and have a nice day

Attachments

• EMR-Spectrum.jpg
    EMR-Spectrum.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 4
  • LVXinTenebris.PNG
    LVXinTenebris.PNG
    243.5 KB · Views: 4
Do you think that what we call as "Soul" is what today's modern science call as "Photon?"

If "knowledge is love is light", then there must be a connection between consciousness and photons.

Also, if "everything is one," then in some sense consciousness is photonic I guess.

I'm not exactly clear on what people mean by the soul. I like the idea that the soul is synonymous with consciousness, but I think some people think of it as synonymous with conscientiousness.

I think that if "in 4th density what we see is what we want to see," then it's a good idea not to believe lies. This would create an inconsistent mental information framework, which would mean what you see won't make sense.

Yeah there is too many mixture of ideas half truths and lies and off with ones personal conjecture. Bundle of confusion and I think putting things in there proper place first instead of a jumble of thoughts to fit the square in the round hole will sort out your entanglement VITIROL. If there hasn't been enough knowledge gained just continue to gather knowledge. But if you go at it like a pile of clean or dirty laundry one will never know what there reading. Reflecting without assumptions is sobering.

Hello dear forum members

I have an idea in my mind since 7 or 8 months and I decided to ask this question to you...

The reason why ask this question is simply because souls are completely out of this universe (as I know) and every soul is actually part of one soul and that soul is THE SOUL or THE GOD. So, every soul is one soul and every soul is THE ONLY GOD. A "wise man" whom I know once told me that "THE HUMAN is the ONLY golden ratio in the Universe." I was thinking about this and I knew that humans do not have souls, because they are souls. While contemplating on that sentence I thought like maybe Souls are synonyms for Photons.

I am NOT a physician but to my knowledge there is no time for a photon. For example, the beginning, expansion and collapse of the universe is simultaneous for a photon. In Physics.org it says "From the perspective of a photon, there is no such thing as time. It's emitted, and might exist for hundreds of trillions of years, but for the photon, there's zero time elapsed between when it's emitted and when it's absorbed again. It doesn't experience distance either."

Since space and time are the same thing (because matter is energy and without any change in energy/matter there would be no time passing), as I understand there is no space for a photon and all photons are just one photon. The reason why I assume(!) this is because if there is no place to go, there would be only one "place" and it is where the photon is that is kind of everywhere.

So, my assumption(!) is this: What we call as a soul is the God and what we call as photon is the light and light is everything as Cs say. Since every time is "the moment" for light (
btw, there is no speed of light, there is only light) I think Light knows everything or sees/experiences everything at the same time everywhere in the universe and if it doesn't see or experience anything, that thing is not yet created.

If there is duality of LIGHT and DARKNESS-TRUTH and LIE-GOOD and EVIL-REAL and DREAM-LOVE and HATE-PHOTON and UNIVERSE, maybe Soul comprises everything at the "good side" and Universe comprises everything at the "bad side." As some of you probably know,
PHOTON is always itself and it never gets impacted or damaged by matter/energy which is a lie. No matter how much lie or energy you have, it will never make one TRUTH that is the ONLY THING that EXISTS.

Maybe because of this in Kabballah we have Ain Soph Aur (the Infinite Light) at the top and GOD said "Fiat LVX" which means "Let there be Light" which means "Let there be me" or "I am the only thing that exists and everything else is a lie." Additionally, maybe this is the reason why energy of LOVE is same everywhere in the Universe because it s Ultraviolet and has more energy as it is relatively closer to the TRUTH or GOD (as seen in the first attachment I put).

By the way, LIGHT and DARKNESS can also be thought like "Photon and Gravity" or "Photon and Black hole." This is like TRUTH and LIE or EXISTENCE and NON-EXISTENCE as Cs say and the union of them gives us the Universe that is half true-half lie. In this case, it would be like Universe neither exists nor non-exists. A Latin phrase says "Demon est Deus Inversus" which means "Devil is opposite of God." Right now we are neither complete/light nor non-exist/gravity but in between. Therefore, when TRUTH-LIGHT-PHOTON-EXISTENCE-LOVE-KNWOLEDGE hits the LIE-DARKNESS-GRAVITY-NON EXISTENCE-HATE-IGNORANCE, the Universe that comprises both values is made.

Lastly the reason why I think "THE HUMAN is the ONLY golden ratio in the Universe" means the human/soul is the only truth or human means photon is because everything in this half-existence/Universe comes from one point/truth and when this truth hits the lie, an "anomaly" is created that is semi-truth and semi-lie. In the second attachment (sorry for my bad drawing) you see that there is one center that is light and when it hits 0 vibration/Darkness the colors are created that make up the semi true-semi lie Universe. As you know colors are side-effects of energy levels of the matters and therefore I think they can represent the unity of Light-White-Truth-Soul and Gravity-Black-Lie-Black Hole.

In conclusion, I think when Cs are saying Light is only thing that exists, they are saying humans or souls are the only thing that exists. The Universe however half-exist whereas Gravity is complete non-existence because it has no vibration at all. Thereof, considering Fibonacci numbers and its radiating sprial-like expansion, everything comes from only one point that is THE SOUL or THE GOD and more it gets away from the TRUTH, the more it becomes "devil-lie-hate and so on."

I hope I was able to express my thoughts and did not waste your time but I just wanted to know whether my thoughts are slipped or okay at least. I knew that most of the things I called my thoughts are actually the things what Cs already mentioned much earlier, but I wasn't sure whether they meant Soul(s) when talking about Light or Photon(s).

Thanks for reading and your time and sorry for my bad English (I am not a native speaker).

Kind regards and have a nice day
PHOTON
a particle representing a quantum of light or other electromagnetic radiation. A photon carries energy proportional to the radiation frequency but has zero rest mass.

SOUL
the essence or embodiment of a specified quality.

As I can understand so far a soul is a magnetic consciousness identity quality of intelligent guidance. A 7th density fragment in the lower density or dimensional levels of existing. So when you compare apples to oranges yeah they may have both spurned from a tree yet different. Yes photon is a particle and a wave would assume a very free-will state of creation. Yet when think of even a photon I think of from whence environment has it arisen from/too. PHOTON being a light would illuminate rather than be a Consiousness unit of some sort. A photon can possibly illumine ones inner world. But a photon is not a light bulb. In which a bulb can house light and yet not limit the photons capacity to illumine a room.

Personally, I think this is too far a comparison. It is possible that what C's say is a form of a slight metaphor, many different kinds of analogies here, e.g. darkness is no light, bad is no good, STS is wanting not to be where STO is, etc. It may just be a comparison to something we know, i.e. light . It is possible that we have not yet discovered the soul carrier, but it may have many photon properties.

Personally, I think this is too far a comparison. It is possible that what C's say is a form of a slight metaphor, many different kinds of analogies here, e.g. darkness is no light, bad is no good, STS is wanting not to be where STO is, etc. It may just be a comparison to something we know, i.e. light . It is possible that we have not yet discovered the soul carrier, but it may have many photon properties.
Yes photon becomes our soul encoded glowing coat of awareness? Photons are probably the most agile adaptable assisting the conscious reading frv. However to talk in basic terms without limiting nor conflating is a challenge. Having a novice mind without the programs of 3rd density is less matter accumulation. PHOTON being a wave a conscious reading wave. So would photons come to our aid in the paraphysical reality of 4 density? 🤗👳

Back
Top Bottom