Physical Alchemy

Jimbo

Padawan Learner
I am aware that people on this forum are familiar with internal alchemy, however, does anyone have any information about physical alchemy. Especially as stated in the RAMS manuscripts, and Triad Publishing. I think I remember somewhere of Laura stating not thinking very highly about Paracelsus because of his treatment of womenn. Or maybe it was some other alchemist. The people who practice this form of physical alchemy seem to attest to the "spiritual", psychic and physical benefits from making these formulas. Especially the philosopher's stone. _http:_//www.philosophicalmercury.page.tl/Effects.htm The Effects Of The Stone[/url] can be found at that link by a man who claims to make the philosopher's stone. My question is, is this form of alchemy not recommended for some particular reason? Are they, like ORMUS, used by the lizzies to control people easies? And are these works new age COINTELPRO?

Hi Jimbo,

I am still learning about alchemy as is relates to the Work of this forum. It's a metaphor for transmutation of the self, not physical material as I understand it. There is quite a bit of material on the forum discussing alchemy. Reading Secret History of the World (SHOTW) and doing a search of the forum might be helpful. You can order SHOTW here: http://www.qfgpublishing.com/product_info.php?products_id=42&osCsid=738589d0bbdfb971735863de7f67d578

From the Alchemy thread:
Laura said:
For example: many alchemists make much of Paracelsus. I don't think much of him at all. He was a puffer, as Fulcanelli would have said. The evidence is clear in his attitude toward women. No true Hermeticist can BE one without displaying the corresponding understanding of the feminine creative role and capabilities.
There are also some recommended books mentioned. http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=25.msg52#msg52

Thankyou 50megz. I haven't read SHOTW yet as I am brand new to the forum, so thankyou for clearing that up. My understanding up to this point was that there was different paths of alchemy and the "transmutation from lead to gold" was a metaphor for many different things. An example of my perceived definition of the goals of alchemy was this(from; _http://www.crystalinks.com/alchemy.html);

"Transmutation" is the key word characterizing alchemy, and it may be understood in several ways: in the changes that are called chemical, in physiological changes such as passing from sickness to health, in a hoped-for transformation from old age to youth, or even in passing from an earthly to a supernatural existence. Alchemical changes seem always to have been positive, never involving degradation except as an intermediate stage in a process having a "happy ending." Alchemy aimed at the great human "goods": wealth, longevity, and immortality.

Alchemy was not original in seeking these goals, for it had been preceded by religion, medicine, and metallurgy. The first chemists were metallurgists, who were perhaps the most successful practitioners of the arts in antiquity. Their theories seem to have come not from science but from folklore and religion. The miner and metallurgist, like the agriculturalist, in this view, accelerate the normal maturation of the fruits of the earth, in a magico-religious relationship with nature. In primitive societies the metallurgist is often a member of an occult religious society.

But the first ventures into natural philosophy, the beginnings of what is called the scientific view, also preceded alchemy. Systems of five almost identical basic elements were postulated in China, India, and Greece, according to a view in which nature comprised antagonistic, opposite forces--hot and cold, positive and negative, and male and female; i.e., primitive versions of the modern conception of energy. Drawing on a similar astrological heritage, philosophers found correspondences among the elements, planets, and metals. In short, both the chemical arts and the theories of the philosophers of nature had become complex before alchemy appeared.

My confusion about the authenticity of the different paths is what led me to place this thread in the 'Channel Watch & New Age COINTELPRO' thread in the first place. It seems that such a beneficial path such as alchemy could become corrupted and turned easily into different paths to misdirect the true seeker.

Jimbo said:
My confusion about the authenticity of the different paths is what led me to place this thread in the 'Channel Watch & New Age COINTELPRO' thread in the first place. It seems that such a beneficial path such as alchemy could become corrupted and turned easily into different paths to misdirect the true seeker.
Absolutely. Knowledge protects and application of the knowledge is work. SHOTW will give you much to consider. It is fascinating, illuminating and WELL researched.

With making the physical philosopher's stone as described in the above resources along with the site _http://-www.alchemy-illuminated.com Alchemy Illuminated, some major red flags come up when one starts to look at the effects page of the site, which the link in one of my previous posts gives. Ill post it up here just to highlight the 'red flags' in bold.
As I've shown here, there are many ways to produce the Stone. Each path produces a stone that is made of different elements or chemical compounds and yet, the results are the same. If the Stone passes the test of transmutation, it will have these effects when taken as an elixir (and I write this from experience, not from what I've read in alchemy texts):

There is an incredible amount of life force concentrated in the elixir, and by it's use as a daily medicine, it strengthens the mind and increases the psychic sensitivity. It also overcharges the Astral body with an abundance of excess energy, making Astral Projection much easier to achieve. It rejuvinates the old to an extrodinary degree, and renews the entire body, even making the skin soft and smooth again and returning hair color. If used by a young person, it appears to completely halt the aging process, but the body may still be aging in ways that do not show.

The mind is enhanced wonderfully by the elixir and what I call "the quality of thought" is increased to a point where the thinking process is not only deeper with more clarity and detail, but also packed with more emotion and insight. States of nirvana, samahdi, bliss, or ecstacy become possible. Visions of a psychedelic nature can be made to last hours when listening to music, with each vision morphing into the next along a story board which causes the mind to understand things in an abstract fashion, enabling far more profound thoughts. But none of the mental effects produced by the elixir are automatic; you have to develop them through repeated practice.

Dreams become continuous and last throughout the night, and with all 5 senses. Lucid dreams become more and more frequent until a state of permanent consciousness is acheived, which the Egyptians thought of as true immortality of the mind, whereas normally a person's consciouness dies each day when they fall asleep.

Another amazing thing that happens is your personality begins to change in ways that step outside your zodiac sign. You begin to have traits from all the other signs. If you don't believe in astrology, you just have yet to read the accurate astrology books. Your zodiac sign will perfectly describe you down to the deepest parts of your personality traits. But taking the elixir unhinges you from that programmed state and you are free to act in ways that encompass all of the zodiac signs.

The ancients were obsessed with astrology and the zodiac signs (watch the ZeistGiestMovie.com) and this effect of the elixir taking you out of the zodiac system may be more important than we can imagine. It's very strange that depending on what month you are born, your entire personality will tend to be programmed a certain way in accordance with astrological movements of the planets. Why? And How? And what is it the elixir does to free you from that influence?

Perhaps this what causes the 'awakening' when you start realizing all the things you didn't see before. It feels like your mind had a blindfold your whole life, and now your eyes can see crystal clear.

I think even more impressive than psychic powers is the elixir's ability to make your mind extremely creative and beautiful. The change just simply can't be described, and it won't happen by itself. But if you put forth even the tiniest effort to try and 'paint' with your emotions in your mind and just be creative, your mind will open and your skills will improve with ease. And it feels amazing, thick and through.

Imagine if every thought you had was like a perfect kodak moment or perfect movie scene with a perfect way of evoking a certain emotion. That is how your mind begins to think when the elixir changes you. It would help movie directors wonderfully if they could access this state of mind so easily.
The author also has a yahoo group where a lot of the members give tips and tell about their success and failures on making the stone and the transmutation process. There are numerous pictures of metals that have been transmuted to gold as well many people discussing about the stone being of great benefit spiritually, psychically and mentally. My question is not so much the authenticity of the work, as much as how much of a distraction it is. Perhaps this 'physical path' was created to match exactly that of the metaphorical description of internal alchemy by 4D so to mislead like I've stated above. This work would also match the description of a story I read on some other thread where a man was talking to a women who asked him how somebody can loose their soul.

'How can one lose one's soul?""By sinning against one's soul.""By a sensual life?""Oh no, in most cases that is a sin against one's body. You may suffer for it in this life or in some future incarnation.""By treating other's badly, then?""No, as a rule, even this is no sin against your soul. You will get your punishment for treating others badly in this or some future incarnation, although wanton cruelty to defenceless creatures, ratlike ingratitude, or an innate tendency to spy on others already reveal a certain degree of soullessness which may be due to sins committed against one's soul in former incarnations.""Well, then, what is a sin against one's soul?""Using spiritual things for selfish purposes. Dragging God down to earth. Trying to put oneself on a level with the Creator."
Seems to be exactly what is happening in making and ingesting this philosopher's stone being described in all these works. Very interesting, I wonder if this is the case however, why making this material isn't as popular?

I guess the key for me to understand this, like you said 50megz, is to read the works recommended. Thankyou for helping me get a clearer perspective.

I'd recommend Fulcanelli's book "The Mystery of the Cathedrals". It's got a good introduction that defines alchemy. It is not about making gold. Or rather, it is not ONLY about making gold. As above, so below. It relates to any and all kinds of transformation: the purification of souls, the purification of metals; from the primal matter (mater/mer) of the universe to the primal matter of the human personality in its present state. From the transition of a thing in its baser form to the same thing in its higher form (i.e. within the same 'level' or 'density' of being), and even from one thing into another qualitatively different thing (i.e. between qualitatively different levels).

It seems that such a beneficial path such as alchemy could become corrupted and turned easily into different paths to misdirect the true seeker.

Indeed. I would not recommend combing through channeled material for clues to alchemy. The only complete explanation I ever read was from the source, Cosmic Awareness, which, if I remember correctly, stated that the goal of alchemy was physical immortality and the path had something to do with drinking your own urine after it had sat for year, or something remotely like that. Bottoms up! As far as I know, no subscribers to Cosmic Awareness Newsletter have written to say they no longer age. :)

AdPop said:
I would not recommend combing through channeled material for clues to alchemy.
What are you referring to? The RAMS material or the Alchemy-Illuminated website? If it is the RAMS material, I didn't think this was chaneled. I heard and got the impression that this was material collected by successful alchemical experiments by multiple alchemists. And the Alchemy-Illuminated website is based of the RAMS material.
AdPop said:
if I remember correctly, stated that the goal of alchemy was physical immortality and the path had something to do with drinking your own urine after it had sat for year, or something remotely like that.
This is not what the above mentioned resources are referring to. If you look at the effects page (link supplied in first post), you will see that the main goal is for 'spiritual', mental and physical development and for the stone to be used as a "universal medicine" that cured all diseases (mental and physical). Im sure these substances are way over-rated, but I was subscribed to their yahoo group and it seemed that many people were having success and telling of the effects. But again, this could just be the moderator posing under different accounts. My original question was whether these alchemical solutions would do more harm than good, and if these are just a newer version of Ormus. I originally started looking into this material for an autism cure, so I was wondering if this would potentially do more harm than good in this effort.

Jimbo said:
I am aware that people on this forum are familiar with internal alchemy, however, does anyone have any information about physical alchemy.
It depends what you mean by "physical alcheny". If it is about transmutation of elements, then there is a lot about such phenomena in the professional literature. Of course not in the mainstream journals, nevertheless ....

ark said:
It depends what you mean by "physical alcheny". If it is about transmutation of elements, then there is a lot about such phenomena in the professional literature
What I mean by "physical alchemy" is making a physical tincture/substance that when ingested, "transmutates sickness into health, the mind into gold", etc. I don't know that much about it besides just reading what others had to say on their _http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/Alchemy-Illuminated yahoo group and reading the material on the _http://alchemy-illuminated.com/default.aspx main website plus reading _http://www.philosophicalmercury.page.tl/Effects.htm the effects page. I realize that these claims are probably (definately) exagerrated. The links that I just posted and also in my first post would explain the subject much better than I could. But I just used "physical alchemy" to compare to "esoteric alchemy", where we 'transmutate' our being....I think. And "physical alchemy" is making a physical tincture. Like I said, I don't really know. But to my understanding, the only reason one would transmutate base metals into gold with this tincture is to test to see if it is 'the stone'. These is kinda what made me question the process in the first place. "Do I really want to put something in my brother's body that turns base metals into gold?" And for the record, I wouldn't be using it personally since I don't really see much to gain (except an ego boost) and potentially a lot to loose. But for my autistic brother (if the stone is legitimate), he would have a lot to gain and not so much to loose (since he's already a slave to his negativity and other people's manipulations). So, for summary, it would be for medicine, I just wanted to get people's input because I don't want it to be just another ORMUS type substance that was made for our enslavement.

Jimbo said:
What I mean by "physical alchemy" is making a physical tincture/substance that when ingested, "transmutates sickness into health, the mind into gold", etc.
Do you have ANY evidence of minds transformed into gold? If you have any, except of words, tell us. We will certainly look into it. For physicists this would certainly open completely new perspectives. If there is no evidence, then why do you believe these things? WHY?

It occured to me that perhaps I should quote, for those interested in what is being "taught" about Alchemy in various Sangraal ad FlowerOfLife schools. Here is the relevant piece (taken from our past correspondence, email to Laura):

... Yes, yes, sweet Jesus how true! I enjoyed your husband's website as much as I did yours. Very solid and impressive work.
As for Dan, well the politest way to
put it is that his ideas run away with him. I had the pleasure/torture to edit Dan's work for a new version of his book. Two years later, after reworking his language, re-doing his drawing and trying to fix his math, we had a good version of his essentially poetic ideas. Then he shot the whole thing down with a truly stupid move. We, my wife the artist and I, ended up owning the copyright and plan to publish it some day. "Star Birth Bardo" in the background collection is an example of collaboration of ours. Dan wrote a version, which you can read on his website, and I turned it into something else in my article. Oh well, it was a lesson, karma undoubtedly.

Now about that alchemical paragraph. . .I would dearly love to read it!

Here's my version of the techno approach: The fixed salt, a sort of bio-electric recording medium, is exposed to the energy of seven heavy metals being heated, that is energized to the point where it is fluid, where its atoms are in motion, and it gives off light, radiation; photons are emitted. The order of the planetary exposure creates a symmetry set matrix from which geometric solids can be derived, primarily the tetrahedron and the icosahedron, which both have seven symmetry angles.
Color is very important as signs of the right effect. These colors can be correlated to the tilt of the photon donut, as Richard Oldchurch have pointed out, as well as to certain letters of the Hebrew alphabet. And here it gets good. The importance of Stan's basic work is that he has discovered a
lost (?) bit of the secret. Everything points to the importance of tetrahedronal geometry, and if Hebrew could be generated from a single mathematical source, such as a spiral off a torus in a tetrahedronal frame, then we have the unifying key. The frequency signature of each metal could be coded by sonic entrainment into the bio-electric field of the salt.
This is the actual procedure given, although without the geometrical explanation. When it works, the "sulpher" is considered as being in essence all "matter." In other words, it now has the frequency signatures of all elemental shapes, and therefore the ability to resonate with the entire periodic table What's missing at this point is the energy necessary to effect transmutation on a broad scale.
This is supplied by the Philosopher's Stone. Under intense heat and pressure, the "matter" is energized by the projection of the Stone by the
operator. The Stone is visualized as an embedded geometric structure containing letter generating spirals with the light coming from the center
point. the structural sequence ends with the doeca, which forms gold. The powder which results is programmed to transmute metals into gold and
release energy as a by-product. The energy released, which must be carefully controlled by its programming, seems to a type of fusion energy. With this is mind, much else begins to make sense.
The author of the above is no one else but Vincent Bridges himself - the Enochian Magician - one of the very few experts in this field. Here is some more from Vincent Bridges, from his correspondence with Dan Winter:

... The nature of the Enochian intelligences is an important question. They are, at the most inclusive level, the seven symmetry angles, or angels, of the tetrahedronal quark from which the universe around us is formed. Along with these are the four sub-atomic fields of operation, which we call for convenience the elemental forces. These ìbeingsî are far beyond our comprehension, as pure being. We grip them by their ìnamesî or descriptive titles. Enochian not only supplies powerfully descriptive ìnames,î it supplies a framework through which their operation in the lower worlds, the worlds below the realm of pure being, can be charted. These charts, or hardware chips, are the Four Watchtowers and the Tablet of Union. In these matrices, the forces are personalized and symbolizes so that an operator can steer their consciousness, much like the help balloons or other icons help us navigate our computer systems. These ìbeingsî are what the Tibetans call self-generated, that is they function and exist separate from the individual but they are activated, or animated, only when another mind is present. The deities said to reside the Kalichakra mandala are similar types of self-generated beings. In fact, there are many connnections between the Enochian system and the Kalichakra. (Another book I have planned someday!)

D) In working with the Enochian system for over twenty years, (Yipes! Has it been that long!) I have discovery an important truth. The system itself is as neutral as the electric wiring in our homes. It can be used in both good and bad ways, but the system itself is neither. Enochian opens levels of communication and synchronicty in the same way that the lights come on when I hit the switch, if the components are properly wired together. However, if I am going to design an electric motor, for instance, then I need to understand the theory and equations behind electricty. With the Enochian, we are designing a new type of magickal appliance. It could be one to bring on the Appocalypse, or it could be one to respond directly to the rescue team and avoid the Apocalypse. That choice is ours; and how good we do with the design will determine how, and perhaps if, we survive.

E) The purpose of our Enochian based magickal appliance would be to make contact with the galactic intelligences in charge of the humanity rescue operation. A properly designed appliance would be a matter/energy transmitter/receiver capable of packing and unpacking tremendously coherent bundles of information. This seems to have been the reason why the Enochian material was so thoroughly downloaded, and yet proscribed from actual operations until the timing was right. The material had to filter through enough users to reach a saturation level. This occurred in the mid 1890ís, concurrent with the great airship flaps. For the last hundred years, work on the system has progressed to the point that just now, in the last five years, have isolated groups of magical explorers stumbled on its true value. At the moment, we are at the front of the pack. Because of this, it may be our responsibilty to do something concrete with the system.
You can find more searching the net with keywords taken from the above text. But beware, remember: "With the Enochian, we are designing a new type of magickal appliance. It could be one to bring on the Appocalypse, or it could be one to respond directly to the rescue team and avoid the Apocalypse." And this comes from one "in front of the pack" :D

We, here, in SOTT are not in front of the pack. So, perahps, we are not the right ones to answer technical questions about Alchemy?

BTW: I wrote extensively about Alchemy on my Polish blog:

"What is(was) alchemy?" - http://arkadiusz.jadczyk.salon24.pl/55930,index.html

"Alchemy of the Spirit" - http://arkadiusz.jadczyk.salon24.pl/60945,index.html

But that is from the point of view of an open-minded scientist. You will not find anything Enochian there. Therefore, probably, what I wrote has no value whatsoever for people who want to be in front of the pack.

Back
Top Bottom