Pictorial indication of 'Intelligent Design' throughout history?

gnosisxsophia

Jedi Council Member
I apologize for having left the main topic of this thread, I did it because I thought there could be some relationship in the topics covered.

Hi caballero eyes,

This is a thread about evolution, or the lack thereof; intelligent design. You think that some ancient texts talk about this sort of thing, or that images suggest it. That is still off-topic. Start a thread, introduce your topic, include cited quotes from your sources, include images you are talking about, and people will take a look at it.

I agree, there does appear to be some relationship to the 'Darwin's Black Box' thread, so in accordance with Laura's request figured may as well kick it off over here.;-)

I tried to understand what was the content of the bags carried by the Sumerian gods Anunnakis as well as the figures of many engravings and stelae of deities or important characters from ancient Mexico.
I thought that it had to be something very important like, for example, deposits of their DNA

For starters have you had a look here and then followed your nose?

Alternatively you could start with more overt imagery that may indicate Intelligent Design (from the same period) and then dig around in their creation myths;

The impression of a rudimentary laboratory perhaps on the left?

The image below is also interesting, commonly identified as showing Dumuzi being tortured in the Underworld. Other commentators however have considered it as illustrative of the creation of the first woman. A gender neutral figure rising from a matrix or kettle and a naked male, second from the right, carrying a 'branch' representative of the female reproductive organs.

Symbolically tipped by images reminiscent of a vulva, thus a complete 'yoni' - the sacred portal of reproduction.

Interesting too that 'Enki's' hands are bound to the left?

Q: (L) If races are engineered on earth...

A: They are not engineered on earth, but in Orion lab as all others.

He's an intriguing character, I find;

Q: (L) Who were Enlil and Enki, the Annunaki of Sumerian stories?

A: Great teachers.

Q: (L) Were they human or extraterrestrial?

A: Extraterrestrial.

Q: (L) Where did they come from?

A: Cassiopaea.

Enki also often equated with Prometheus - giver of fire (soul?) to man;

And following some thought provoking dreams over the years, one wonders if images such as these constitute more than allegory - but are actual representation of 4th Density?

There's some striking imagery from the 18th dynasty also, this from the tomb of Thutmose III - 6th hour, register 1;

Showing imagery uncannily similiar to Eukaryotic cells;

Within containers that appear to show the development of body parts?

That the first register also displays the Ennead (1st scene) sharing orientation and preceding 9 Serpents - who are then opposed by Ra symbology - also seems notable?

Coincidentally the name 'Thutmose' apparently means Thoth is born, Thoth also a god of wisdom (like Enki) and lots of other interesting things about the Thutmoses that I might come back to.

Foilios 33 & 34 of the Laud Codex are also quite extraordinary, displaying paraphernalia which could also be interpreted as scientific?
  1. One scene depicting what appears to be the assembly of human parts like a jigsaw (the male seems to be holding a leg) under an interesting shelf.
  2. In another a 'priest' inserts intestines into a host.
  3. Showing what appears to be an autoclave type device representative of a 'tree' of life.
  4. The serpents around the throat rather self explanatory...

Doh.... just discovered I can only attach 10 images in a post...😖

Will have to continue this later, would like to talk about the guys with baskets too 👍

Cheers

J

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top Bottom