Pine Needle Tea to be Antidote for Maxxine

I found a video, where Judy Malkovits claims Pine needle Tea, containing SURAMIN, an medicine against African sleeping desease, is an antidot for Maxinne, for all those who were forced to take this poison. I personaly don't believe it can annulate all of the harm, it does, but for sure many of them.

Last edited:
I found a video, where Judy Malkovits claims Pine needle Tea, containing SURAMIN, an medicine against African sleeping desease, is an antidot for Maxinne, for all those who were forced to take this poison. I personaly don't believe it can annulate all of the harm, it does, but for sure many of them.

I have some memories from my childhood about pine needle syrup. I was taking it when I was sick. I believe they still make it and use it as medicine in the country side, that is if they haven't cut all the pine forests in Romania to sell them to IKEA. Question is, are all pine species applicable?

I have some memories from my childhood about pine needle syrup. I was taking it when I was sick. I believe they still make it and use it as medicine in the country side, that is if they haven't cut all the pine forests in Romania to sell them to IKEA. Question is, are all pine species applicable?
I was doing theraphy, for my lung issues, years long, in my homeland Slovenia, but it was homemade spruce syrup. As much as I know spruce needles doesn't contain suramine, but are also full of terpentine, just like Pine needles. I guess all Pine needles are applicable, if gathered in "clean areas", untouched by industry pollution. But since the rain is already for decades known to be acid, I guess best one can do, is avoiding the close highway and industry areas.

This is very interesting.

My mum recently mentioned pine needle tea as something that I should look at for health benefits, but I was not aware that it contained suramin.

Dr Robert Naviaux, the author of a famous paper and model of disease called the "Cell Danger Response" (which is frankly groundbreaking), documents the unique roles of suramin in addressing chronic disease and "resetting" cells, so that they can return to a healthy state. Excess extracellular ATP (and other purines) act as a danger signal, which has downstream effects to keep the body in "danger mode" and unable to heal. The concept behind suramin is to block the efflux of ATP/purines, alongside working on other defects in metabolism, to allow the cell to "reset"

Metabolic features of the cell-danger response:

The cell danger response (CDR) is the evolutionarily conserved metabolic response that protects cells and hosts from harm. It is triggered by encounters with chemical, physical, or biological threats that exceed the cellular capacity for homeostasis. The resulting metabolic mismatch between available resources and functional capacity produces a cascade of changes in cellular electron flow, oxygen consumption, redox, membrane fluidity, lipid dynamics, bioenergetics, carbon and sulfur resource allocation, protein folding and aggregation, vitamin availability, metal homeostasis, indole, pterin, 1-carbon and polyamine metabolism, and polymer formation. The first wave of danger signals consists of the release of metabolic intermediates like ATP and ADP, Krebs cycle intermediates, oxygen, and reactive oxygen species (ROS), and is sustained by purinergic signaling. After the danger has been eliminated or neutralized, a choreographed sequence of anti-inflammatory and regenerative pathways is activated to reverse the CDR and to heal. When the CDR persists abnormally, whole body metabolism and the gut microbiome are disturbed, the collective performance of multiple organ systems is impaired, behavior is changed, and chronic disease results. Metabolic memory of past stress encounters is stored in the form of altered mitochondrial and cellular macromolecule content, resulting in an increase in functional reserve capacity through a process known as mitocellular hormesis. The systemic form of the CDR, and its magnified form, the purinergic life-threat response (PLTR), are under direct control by ancient pathways in the brain that are ultimately coordinated by centers in the brainstem. Chemosensory integration of whole body metabolism occurs in the brainstem and is a prerequisite for normal brain, motor, vestibular, sensory, social, and speech development. An understanding of the CDR permits us to reframe old concepts of pathogenesis for a broad array of chronic, developmental, autoimmune, and degenerative disorders. These disorders include autism spectrum disorders (ASD), attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), asthma, atopy, gluten and many other food and chemical sensitivity syndromes, emphysema, Tourette's syndrome, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE), traumatic brain injury (TBI), epilepsy, suicidal ideation, organ transplant biology, diabetes, kidney, liver, and heart disease, cancer, Alzheimer and Parkinson disease, and autoimmune disorders like lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, and primary sclerosing cholangitis.

1635841074629.png

Some information on suramin (antipurinergic therapy):

1635841166412.png

Each of the metabolic features of the CDR illustrated in Figs. 1 and 2AB can be addressed individually with specific treatments, or more globally with a combination of supplements, dietary and activity changes, or with adaptogen therapies (Panossian and Wikman, 2009). However, since the CDR appears to be a functional response that is coordinated by purinergic signaling, a new chapter in complex disease therapeutics can be imagined in which the pharmacology of purinergic antagonists is expanded, natural products are sought, and new antiinflammatory drugs are developed that selectively target one or more of the 19 known classes of purinergic receptors.

Antipurinergic therapy for autism-An in-depth review

Are the symptoms of autism caused by a treatable metabolic syndrome that traces to the abnormal persistence of a normal, alternative functional state of mitochondria? A small clinical trial published in 2017 suggests this is possible. Based on a new unifying theory of pathogenesis for autism called the cell danger response (CDR) hypothesis, this study of 10 boys, ages 5-14years, showed that all 5 boys who received antipurinergic therapy (APT) with a single intravenous dose of suramin experienced improvements in all the core symptoms of autism that lasted for 5-8weeks.

From what I understand, suramin is an old drug which was repurposed by Naviaux's team for treating mitochondrial/"cell danger response" diseases.

I wasn't actually aware that it was found in natural sources, and thought it was a synthetic drug.

Here is a paper on suramin's role in COVID:

Structural basis for inhibition of the SARS-CoV-2 RNA polymerase by suramin

The COVID-19 pandemic caused by nonstop infections of SARS-CoV-2 has continued to ravage many countries worldwide. Here we report that suramin, a 100-year-old drug, is a potent inhibitor of the SARS-CoV-2 RNA-dependent RNA polymerase (RdRp) and acts by blocking the binding of RNA to the enzyme. In biochemical assays, suramin and its derivatives are at least 20-fold more potent than remdesivir, the currently approved nucleotide drug for treatment of COVID-19. The 2.6 Å cryo-electron microscopy structure of the viral RdRp bound to suramin reveals two binding sites. One site directly blocks the binding of the RNA template strand and the other site clashes with the RNA primer strand near the RdRp catalytic site, thus inhibiting RdRp activity. Suramin blocks viral replication in Vero E6 cells, although the reasons underlying this effect are likely various. Our results provide a structural mechanism for a nonnucleotide inhibitor of the SARS-CoV-2 RdRp.

I did hear it from someone at work who was forced into vaccination but did the protocol with most of the supplements covered in the Sott article (likely found it via Mercola and/or other sources) and mentioned Pine Needle tea too. Might have to check this one out.

I did hear it from someone at work who was forced into vaccination but did the protocol with most of the supplements covered in the Sott article (likely found it via Mercola and/or other sources) and mentioned Pine Needle tea too. Might have to check this one out.
Yes it looks like pine needle tea benefit is from Shikimate, which apparently has been often used in dealing with respiratory infections.

How predictable, some already trying to make a buck on people's misery. the website under the bitchute video sells pine needle tea for 600 (!) $. You can tell, the website was put together rather hastily. Surely, 3D will be overpopulated again in the next cycle....

Anyway, I will pop out tmrw to get some pine needles. If you won't hear from me after that..... put out this note: here is one stupid late forum member, who didn't know her pine species.... 😀

I found a application for the antipurinergic therapy treatment for ASD.

Back
Top Bottom