Politicians blinking more than usual.

melatonin

Jedi Master
Ive seen loads of video claiming to prove shapeshifters, but i think this one is the most intresting.
This guy claims that Obama and his gang blink far more than normal. I must admit, it does look very strange and forced.
I would never usually post anything like this, but thought he might be on to something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ob553dEzZ20

It was hard to blink as often as some of them. I don't get the slow motion eye blinks though. Sometimes my eyes "spaz out" and move rapidly left to right. You would think psychopaths would have blinking under control because it is supposed to indicate lying, and they believe their lies are the truth. Maybe they are really nervous, or receiving some kind of beaming or hypnotic influences? Probably just too much sugar and gluten. :evil:

lol. It certainly is very strange. Not quite a tail accidentaly hanging outside the back of their trousers, but very suspicious.

Well it looks interesting. But there could be other things as well which cause blinking (some are already mentioned): light, nervousness (the overall situation someone is in), air, the person itself, diet... and some more videos/examples would be needed, to draw any conclusion imo. It has also a touch of, so the original video, to find out the bad guys on the basis of blinking, which would be imo a bit too easy.

Nonetheless a chance too, to observe oneself own blinking behavior ;).

Jeez, whoever made this video is not showing a whole lot of objectivity.
I think this guy has been David Ickeized.
Talk about majoring on a minor!
I think. ;) ;) ;) ;)

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

:cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

Hello Melatoinin

First of all Thank You for this link. To be honest I've never seen videos like that. I've heard/read about reptilians shapeshifters but this is something new for me.
I was going through other videos and at some point I've found this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IsM18qCoKg&feature=related

I've downloaded this video on my PC, and according to the instructions I've turned off post-processing in my KM Player.

I guess most of You have already seen it but for me it's totally new thing. In this movie quite interesting analysis was made and for me it is quite a shock. I would like to ask about Your opinions about this video. Is it really what it seems to be?? If yes, it is very disturbing!!!

I'm inclined to be somewhat skeptical about these vids. Melatonin's link could just be a bunch of very tired people and in Simon's link some of the scales occur on collars and jackets as well. Very likely something wrong with the reception or EM interference with the camera. Just my guesses but I'd like something a little more obvious.

There seems to to be some awareness that they are being monitored, so the uncomfortable signs of nervous, perhaps a conscious, or unconscious fidgeting mental reaction. Are any of these people repeatable, or to be trusted? As far as the shape shifting connection, C's have stated, that this is a 4th density sts ability, and perhaps is beyond the capacity of any earth bound mortals.

Blinking as a Sign of Lying
_http://www.ehow.com/about_6870524_blinking-sign-lying.html

While some body language experts point to blinking of the eyes as an indicator that a person is being deceptive, professional opinion is still divided as to how, if at all, blinking indicates that a person is lying. Some studies indicate that a person blinks more often when he is lying; others suggest the opposite.

Frequent Blinking
It is widely accepted in popular culture that "too much" blinking of the eyes during questioning is a telltale sign that the subject is being deceptive. Body language experts often point to a person's blinking patterns as an indication of lying. The psychology behind this reasoning is that blinking of the eyes is one of many signs of nervousness (others include sweating, fidgeting or refusing to make eye contact). Proponents of this theory reason that a person who is lying is nervous about the deception and cannot control certain physical and/or neurological reactions that result from the stress of deception.
Less Frequent Blinking
An alternative school of thought is that blinking does, indeed, indicate deception but a person who is lying blinks less frequently, not more frequently. Possible explanations include the hypothesis that a person who is knowingly deceiving a questioner is concentrating more deeply than usual. "People who are lying have to think harder, and when we think harder we tend to be a lot stiller, with fewer movements, because we are concentrating harder," said Dr. Samantha Mann, a Portsmouth University psychologist

Under Observation
A 2010 study by researchers at Portsmouth University measured the eye blinks of 26 participants in a controlled environment. The study concluded that those who were lying displayed fewer eye blinks when being deceptive compared with when they were answering questions honestly. Those who were truthful exhibited no significant change in blinking patterns.

Complications
Talk shows and cable news shows often feature experts who analyze the body language of celebrities or political figures to draw conclusions about deception. But many of these experts are careful to note that sometimes a person's blinking pattern right before or after lying---but not during the lie---is crucial. Some scientific data backs up this view. But the subtlety of this analysis is often lost on the general population because of the popular belief that "blinking equals lying." As more research is conducted, it becomes apparent that analyzing one's blinking is much more complicated than a numbers game.

Conclusions
Although the eyes may, indeed, be the "window to the soul," relying on a person's blinking pattern alone may not be the best way to determine whether or not she is being deceptive. Detailed studies focusing only on blinking patterns are relatively rare, though researchers seem to agree that deception has some effect on a person's blinking pattern. Such data should be weighed as only one criterion when measuring a person's physical responses to stressful actions such as lying. The eyes alone don't tell the whole story.

Redrock12 said:
Jeez, whoever made this video is not showing a whole lot of objectivity.
I think this guy has been David Ickeized.
Talk about majoring on a minor!

I agree. To try and play 'spot the lizzie' by some kind of superficial method like this is to completely miss the bigger picture - the problem of psychopathy.

Remember anyone can potentially be influenced, can be a vector of attack. I don't think it can just be narrowed down to politicians with shifty eyes. ;)

Simon said:
Hello Melatoinin

First of all Thank You for this link. To be honest I've never seen videos like that. I've heard/read about reptilians shapeshifters but this is something new for me.
I was going through other videos and at some point I've found this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IsM18qCoKg&feature=related

I've downloaded this video on my PC, and according to the instructions I've turned off post-processing in my KM Player.

I guess most of You have already seen it but for me it's totally new thing. In this movie quite interesting analysis was made and for me it is quite a shock. I would like to ask about Your opinions about this video. Is it really what it seems to be?? If yes, it is very disturbing!!!

those are just MPEG compression errors!

i dont remember the ladies name, but she was the one who said bush sr. shapeshifted in front of her to feed.. ive seen videos of eyes turning to slits, tongues forking, and even testimony of former mkultra subjects... im sure that there is a photoshop for videos, but i am also sure that the do not have complete control over their the ability to shift.. that the bright lights the stress, the camera could pick up on these lapses.. i would have to have one of those illegitimate crossbreeds shift in public in front of hundreds/thousands of witnesses before an objective truth can be reached..

adeptofthelyricalarts said:
i dont remember the ladies name, but she was the one who said bush sr. shapeshifted in front of her to feed.. ive seen videos of eyes turning to slits, tongues forking, and even testimony of former mkultra subjects... im sure that there is a photoshop for videos, but i am also sure that the do not have complete control over their the ability to shift.. that the bright lights the stress, the camera could pick up on these lapses.. i would have to have one of those illegitimate crossbreeds shift in public in front of hundreds/thousands of witnesses before an objective truth can be reached..

And if there is no such thing as a 'crossbreed' that 'shapeshifts' then people will keep chasing their tales on this topic that is designed to keep people doing just that.

Obama's Reptilian Secret Sevice Spotted AIPAC Conference 3 Angles

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2mjs_gdMAI&feature=player_embedded

_http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2013/03/secret-service-reptile-aliens/

The White House dismissed the alien bodyguards as too costly in this era of budgetary austerity. “I can’t confirm the claims made in this video, but any alleged program to guard the president with aliens or robots would likely have to be scaled back or eliminated in the sequester,” Caitlin Hayden, the chief spokeswoman for the National Security Council, e-mails Danger Room. “I’d refer you to the Secret Service or Area 51 for more details.” We are journalistically obligated to observe that this isn’t a flat denial.

Someone will have to explain to me objectively how the heck is abnormal blinking of the eyes in any way a sign that these nuts are "reptilian shapeshifters".

I simply doesn't make any kind of sense to me.

I think that the lizzies, assuming they exist, are far too advanced, intelligent and clever to even remotely take the risk of being discovered so easily by ordinary people. Who says they absolutely have to manifest in 3D to retain control?

It seems absurd that they would do so knowing they can't hide it.

Who needs aliens on earth when we have psychopaths anyways? I think they are doing the job "pretty well" as is. ;)

My 2 cents.

Peace.

Back
Top Bottom