Possible Hit? Gulf Oil Gusher? Global Superstorm and Day After Tomorrow

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
Something was niggling in the back of my mind about a comment made by the Cs some time ago. I looked it up and it sure seems to fit the Gulf Oil Gusher:

Session 18 Jan 2003 said:
We are in a hell of a mess. Any comments?
A: The situation looks bleak indeed. But remember the Achilles heel of STS: Wishful Thinking.
Q: In this case, how is wishful thinking going to help?
A: There will be a big miscalculation made. It will reveal the "Man behind the curtain."
Q: So, we just keep doing what we are doing. And just like Bridges, they will make a mistake and reveal themselves for what they are. Is there anything else we need to know that we haven't asked?
A: Just keep on the path. You are doing well! Goodbye.

Along the line of another comment the Cs made:

Session 20 June 2009 said:
A: 5 more years! 2 go! 0 new year!

Q: (L) And who do we have with us this evening?

A: Poinonia

Q: (L) And where do you transmit through?

A: Cassiopaea

Q: (L) Is there any particular reason you made the announcement about 5 years to go?

A: Just reminding you.

Q: (L) You normally have never been date-specific.

A: This is not "day" specific but close enough for horseshoes.

Q: (Joe) A lot of the New Agers are gonna be disappointed in 2012.

A: 2012 is a distraction. We have repeatedly talked about the open nature of the future. It is always open until the probabilities begin to collapse, such as now. But macro-collapses take some "time".

Q: (L) So you're saying that there is a macro-collapse that has already begun?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Is that possible? (Ark) Umm, well, yes.

A: Wait and see!

Five years is June/July 2014.

I had a dream the other night that this comment related to a "global superstorm" which has been discussed in another thread about the BP Gusher. It sort of all ties in together. For those of you who have not read it, the book "Mother of Storms" is useful because it explains how a global storm can actually be a series of storms that just go on and on, travel, devastating the planet in place after place, and then, when it is all over, there is ice sheet everywhere. So, it could be that this sort of thing starts up in 2012 and 2014 is "The Day After Tomorrow" so to say.

And that isn't even bringing in any comets, though they can certainly play a part! What is going on in the Gulf of Mexico could be the butterfly flapping its wings that causes a hurricane on the other side of the planet. Only it is a lot bigger than a butterfly and the result may be a lot bigger than an ordinary hurricane. Nonlinear dynamics and all that are definitely going to be playing a part in all this.

Not trying to scare anybody here, just thinking out loud.
 
Hi everybody

I think it could be possible. A "Global Superstorm" as related to weather may be related to 4D activity too. Interesting posibility.

Q: (L) So you're saying that there is a macro-collapse that has already begun?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Is that possible? (Ark) Umm, well, yes.

A: Wait and see!

The only thing i don't understand right now is how can be related the Gulf of Mexico with the macro-collapse that had already begun in 20 Jun 2009.
 

shijing

The Living Force
pirataloko said:
Q: (L) So you're saying that there is a macro-collapse that has already begun?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Is that possible? (Ark) Umm, well, yes.

A: Wait and see!

The only thing i don't understand right now is how can be related the Gulf of Mexico with the macro-collapse that had already begun in 20 Jun 2009.

I think this refers to the collapse of possibilities/probabilities within a quantum dynamics framework, not to the collapse of the physical environment. I'm no specialist in this area, but I think what it means is that there are certain probabilities that are extant in what we consider to be the "future", but the closer we get in time to point X in the future, the more these probabilities get winnowed down (collapsed, through observer-interaction) as a result of various events in the "present", until there is eventually only one possibility left. That's my understanding, anyway, although I could be wrong.
 
Hi everybody

I think this refers to the collapse of possibilities/probabilities within a quantum dynamics framework, not to the collapse of the physical environment. I'm no specialist in this area, but I think what it means is that there are certain probabilities that are extant in what we consider to be the "future", but the closer we get in time to point X in the future, the more these probabilities get winnowed down (collapsed, through observer-interaction) as a result of various events in the "present", until there is eventually only one possibility left. That's my understanding, anyway, although I could be wrong.

Shijing please correct me if i'm wrong in the interpretation. The point is that in 20 Jun 2009 the events that had been materialized left out other possibilities so inevitably a macro-collapse had already begun?
 

RyanX

The Living Force
pirataloko said:
Hi everybody

I think this refers to the collapse of possibilities/probabilities within a quantum dynamics framework, not to the collapse of the physical environment. I'm no specialist in this area, but I think what it means is that there are certain probabilities that are extant in what we consider to be the "future", but the closer we get in time to point X in the future, the more these probabilities get winnowed down (collapsed, through observer-interaction) as a result of various events in the "present", until there is eventually only one possibility left. That's my understanding, anyway, although I could be wrong.

Shijing please correct me if i'm wrong in the interpretation. The point is that in 20 Jun 2009 the events that had been materialized left out other possibilities so inevitably a macro-collapse had already begun?

pirataloko, let me see if I can explain what Shijing stated via analogy.

If I decide I'm going to take a vacation in November to travel to France right now and buy tickets and make all the necessary travel arrangements, the vacation hasn't materialized in any visible sense from an outside observer, but behind the scenes I have made all the necessary plans to travel and fully intend to do so on that date (assuming there are no unforeseen circumstances that come up). So, one could say that the probability that I am going on vacation to France at some point in November is very high.

Likewise, on 6/09, maybe the plans went up on the drawing board to drill on that particular spot in the Gulf or other arrangements were made behind the scenes to ensure a catastrophe? There is a lot that happens in our world in secret.

Is this close to what you were thinking?
 

shijing

The Living Force
pirataloko said:
Shijing please correct me if i'm wrong in the interpretation. The point is that in 20 Jun 2009 the events that had been materialized left out other possibilities so inevitably a macro-collapse had already begun?

Yes, I believe that's essentially correct. RyanX's analogy above is also very good, as it illustrates the kind of information that the C's have transparent access to from 6D in order to perform these kinds of statistical computations. They actually said how they did this, more or less, in one session:

10/10/98 said:
The computation is based upon the calculation of all the possible variables factored against the window of the “time” frame.
 

paralleloscope

The Living Force
on a further note; we have the schackles of time in our DNA and linearity in cultural feedback

950311 said:
Q: (L) At one point we were told that time was an illusion that came into being at the "time" of the "Fall" in Eden, and this was said in such a way that I inferred that there were other illusions put into place at that time...
A: Time is an illusion that works for you because of your altered DNA state.

wave13i said:
Implicit in non-linearity is the fact that the future is, as the Cassiopaeans have said a thousand times, if they have said it once: OPEN. Not only is it open, it is multiple in probability. In their own words, there is an uncountable infinity of "quasi-quantum propensities."

Even if they often oppose one another, belief in reductionism and mechanism go hand in hand with religious faith. God or Darwin are in heaven and "all is right with the world." Phenomena are orderly and everything can be explained with some sort of cause and effect scheme represented by differential equations. Either God started things at some point in space/time, to follow a single linear path, at which point He will bring it to an end, saving some people and not others, according to "survival of the fittest" in terms of who has obeyed his commands; or everything began with the Big Bang and has followed the linear path of evolutionary "survival of the fittest" in terms of Natural Selection. Same song, different verse.

Newton introduced us to these ideas through his famous laws of motion which relate the rates of change of momentum to various forces. Very quickly science, and religion, came to rely on linear differential equations. Phenomena such as the flight of a baseball or the end of the world, (which necessitates the damning of certain souls on a particular trajectory, and the saving of others), could be described by differential equations. You throw the ball a certain way with a certain force, and there are certain conditions, and it will land at a specified place. If you have faith in a certain system, and hold firm to that faith, or conversely, deny that faith, you will end up in heaven or hell; or you will die in a pole shift, or be translated to the great new pie-in-the-sky. In such systems, small changes produce small effects and large effects are obtained by summing up many small changes.

This reductionist thinking held sway over nearly all the world until the 1970s when mathematical advances and the advent of the high-speed computer enabled scientists to probe the complex interior of nonlinear equations. (Note: the new trend started earlier, in 1950s in Los Alamos, with simulations of Fermi-Ulam-Pasta model on the then state-of-the-art computer Maniac 1!)

Nonlinear equations are "math from the Twilight Zone" where the normal mathematical landscape can suddenly become an alternate reality. In nonlinear equations, a small change in one variable can have a disproportionate impact on other variables. This can be catastrophic or serendipitous.
 

shijing

The Living Force
Just as an aside, I've wondered if all of the catastrophes that have been hitting the Gulf region (starting with Katrina) might have something to do, in part, with the fact that Laura and her family lived in Florida through the turn of the millennium. It doesn't seem improbable that 4D might have put some plans in motion at that time to try to disrupt their lives, and that the "ball kept rolling" at the 3D level even after their emigration to France. Not that this would be the only motivation for creating chaos in this region, but maybe not just coincidence either?...
 

Galaxia2002

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
Just as an aside, I've wondered if all of the catastrophes that have been hitting the Gulf region (starting with Katrina) might have something to do, in part, with the fact that Laura and her family lived in Florida through the turn of the millennium. It doesn't seem improbable that 4D might have put some plans in motion at that time to try to disrupt their lives, and that the "ball kept rolling" at the 3D level even after their emigration to France. Not that this would be the only motivation for creating chaos in this region, but maybe not just coincidence either?...


Yes, Shijing it's possible. I also was remembering that according to the C´s in that area there is an antique atlantean pyramid that could exert some influence. This piramid is activated erratically. Could not this Pyramid, do more thin the veil between 4 th density (opening portals) and on cause some of these phenomena in that area? Just an hypothesis
 

John G

The Living Force
Freyr said:
on a further note; we have the schackles of time in our DNA and linearity in cultural feedback

Yeah to really be a quantum rather than classical limiting of possibilities you more have to think of the limited possibilities for a collapse in the future limiting what we can live through here in the present or something like that. The Gulf oil gusher also seems like a good candidate for the "think big" US 5D City on a Hill.
 

dugdeep

SuperModerator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
Bluelamp said:
The Gulf oil gusher also seems like a good candidate for the "think big" US 5D City on a Hill.

Wow. I hadn't thought of that, Bluelamp. That is a sobering thought, to say the least :shock:
With a possible ice age coming in from the north and toxic horribleness coming up from the south it's likely we're all going to be feeling quite a squeeze here in North America in the coming months...
 

mada85

The Living Force
Session 18 Jan 2003 said:
We are in a hell of a mess. Any comments?
A: The situation looks bleak indeed. But remember the Achilles heel of STS: Wishful Thinking.
Q: In this case, how is wishful thinking going to help?
A: There will be a big miscalculation made. It will reveal the "Man behind the curtain."
Q: So, we just keep doing what we are doing. And just like Bridges, they will make a mistake and reveal themselves for what they are. Is there anything else we need to know that we haven't asked?
A: Just keep on the path. You are doing well! Goodbye.

Even if we assume that the Gulf oil disaster was simply an accident, with no ulterior motive, the response to it from BP and the Obama administration demonstrates a callous disregard for the well-being of the planet and the people who live on her. In that sense it does reveal the motives and psychological reality of the 'Man behind the curtain'. It certainly qualifies for a 'big miscalculation'.

At the same time, the mainstream media are actively ignoring the disaster. On 4 July I checked the UK Daily Mail and Guardian websites. One would expect that a disaster of this magnitude would feature prominently on the home pages of these 'news' sites, but it was nowhere to be seen. This is part of the method used for vectoring the awareness of observers. If it doesn't exist, or at least, only exists as something minimal that is being easily controlled by BP and the US government, then does that belief have an effect on the way the probabilities collapse? If you believe that something doesn't exist or is different from what it actually is, then you cannot observe it, and you cannot contribute in a positive way to the collapse of probabilities.

Lack of knowledge and awareness is a huge blind spot which allows those with knowledge and awareness to carry out actions which influence the collapse of probabilities through 'negative observation', if that makes sense. If that is true then the corollary must also be true. That is, that 'positive observation', by those committed to objective knowledge and awareness, has an effect on the collapse of probabilities. It would, I think, be very difficult to know if the latter case was true simply by observation at our 3D level. Perhaps only the Cs, with their 6D overview, would be able to see such effects.
 

Lorraine

Jedi
Maybe that's one of the reasons American troops are in Afghanistan. They are preparing a safe house for the elite. Its inland, mountainous, safe for tunnels, rich in minerals (not sure about food though). Just a thought. ;) :whistle:
 
Hi everybody

RyanX said:
pirataloko, let me see if I can explain what Shijing stated via analogy.

If I decide I'm going to take a vacation in November to travel to France right now and buy tickets and make all the necessary travel arrangements, the vacation hasn't materialized in any visible sense from an outside observer, but behind the scenes I have made all the necessary plans to travel and fully intend to do so on that date (assuming there are no unforeseen circumstances that come up). So, one could say that the probability that I am going on vacation to France at some point in November is very high.

Likewise, on 6/09, maybe the plans went up on the drawing board to drill on that particular spot in the Gulf or other arrangements were made behind the scenes to ensure a catastrophe? There is a lot that happens in our world in secret.

Is this close to what you were thinking?

Yes, i was thinking about the PTB and their secrets. I use to be brief and clear writting in english but it seems that sometimes it is counterproductive, i'll review my way to express thoughts.

Very nice and useful analogy RyanX

Shijing said:
Yes, I believe that's essentially correct. RyanX's analogy above is also very good, as it illustrates the kind of information that the C's have transparent access to from 6D in order to perform these kinds of statistical computations. They actually said how they did this, more or less, in one session:

10/10/98 said:
The computation is based upon the calculation of all the possible variables factored against the window of the “time” frame.

Thank you Shijing for your reply. I agree all the variables in the context must be known to be able to predict possible results.

Galaxia2002 said:
Just as an aside, I've wondered if all of the catastrophes that have been hitting the Gulf region (starting with Katrina) might have something to do, in part, with the fact that Laura and her family lived in Florida through the turn of the millennium. It doesn't seem improbable that 4D might have put some plans in motion at that time to try to disrupt their lives, and that the "ball kept rolling" at the 3D level even after their emigration to France. Not that this would be the only motivation for creating chaos in this region, but maybe not just coincidence either?...


Yes, Shijing it's possible. I also was remembering that according to the C´s in that area there is an antique atlantean pyramid that could exert some influence. This piramid is activated erratically. Could not this Pyramid, do more thin the veil between 4 th density (opening portals) and on cause some of these phenomena in that area? Just an hypothesis

Interesting hypothesis, taking into account that has occurred, may be occurring and may recur in the future.

Bluelamp said:
Freyr said:
on a further note; we have the schackles of time in our DNA and linearity in cultural feedback

Yeah to really be a quantum rather than classical limiting of possibilities you more have to think of the limited possibilities for a collapse in the future limiting what we can live through here in the present or something like that. The Gulf oil gusher also seems like a good candidate for the "think big" US 5D City on a Hill.

That's terrible :scared: but i can't refuse

Endymion said:
At the same time, the mainstream media are actively ignoring the disaster. On 4 July I checked the UK Daily Mail and Guardian websites. One would expect that a disaster of this magnitude would feature prominently on the home pages of these 'news' sites, but it was nowhere to be seen. This is part of the method used for vectoring the awareness of observers. If it doesn't exist, or at least, only exists as something minimal that is being easily controlled by BP and the US government, then does that belief have an effect on the way the probabilities collapse? If you believe that something doesn't exist or is different from what it actually is, then you cannot observe it, and you cannot contribute in a positive way to the collapse of probabilities.

Lack of knowledge and awareness is a huge blind spot which allows those with knowledge and awareness to carry out actions which influence the collapse of probabilities through 'negative observation', if that makes sense. If that is true then the corollary must also be true. That is, that 'positive observation', by those committed to objective knowledge and awareness, has an effect on the collapse of probabilities. It would, I think, be very difficult to know if the latter case was true simply by observation at our 3D level. Perhaps only the Cs, with their 6D overview, would be able to see such effects.

I agree in Spain the media are ignoring the issue too. I guess they think that we don't need to know until it is too late. In the other hand at least we have the internet to know
 
N

nwigal

Guest
I was thinking about how the sea turtles and cetaceans are being taken out in the Gulf, and how the PTB took out the buffalo in the plains of North America to herd self sufficient people into the control system.
Then I started wondering if there was a connection with what the C's had said about the Denver International Airport.
At this website, www.biblotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_denver02.htm, Part Six, there are examples of parts of the murals being changed.

It appears that the burning city (5D city on a hill?) has been painted out, as well as what could be interpreted as a surrounding oil slick, and toxic air. It's now green. The whale still has a fin in the brownish stuff. And the scarf on the head of the black woman in the casket has little yellow and green flowers that remind me of the BP logo. And then there's the black smoke coming off of whatever the trees are morphing into.

Maybe I'm reading too much into this, but I wonder if the PTB are worried about the scandal and subsequent revelation to the masses, and are modifying some things in these murals, to buy some time...
 
Top Bottom