Possible planetary alignment in January 2022?

Alejo

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Hey everyone,

This year ended with a few cosmic events that have been of notice, as I was doing my nightly round of news, I caught the following (translated with DeepL):

The event is visible until January 7 in the evening. Mars, which does not participate in it, is visible in the morning.

From last Christmas Day until January 7, all planets of the solar system except Mars appear aligned in the sky, reports the Moscow Planetarium.

"Uranus, Neptune, Jupiter, Saturn and beautiful Venus shine like a New Year's garland, gradually leaving the horizon behind the Sun. Not far from Venus are Mercury and Pluto, which also participate in the alignment, but are hidden by the bright rays of the Sun and are not observable," the institution indicates.

As specified, the best conditions for observing the alignment are recorded further south, although it is also visible at the latitude of Moscow. As for Mars, it is visible during all these days, but in the mornings.

Among other astronomical spectacles in the coming days, the planetarium highlights the quadrantid meteor shower, with a rate of one to two meteors per minute at its peak, as well as the closest approach of comet C/2021 A1 (Leonard), which is expected on January 3, and the lunar eclipse of Mars that will take place on January 4 and will last 40 minutes.

"On December 8, the planet will face the Sun, and at midnight of that day the full Moon will be located next to Mars. Both stars will shine on the luminous Aldebaran and the beautiful winter constellations: Taurus, Orion, Canis Major," the astronomers add.

Last edited by a moderator:
Talking of alignments, according to a guy on Twitter :whistle: the following 'configuration of gas giants is coming up in November 2024', last seen 79AD:

If anybody happens to be able to verify this, please let us know. A quick check on a solar system simulator will do it - or i'll do it when i have a moment. The tweeter is relatively reliable otherwise, which is why i'm posting it.

I thought it was interesting in light of the idea that the cataclysm came around the collapse of the Roman empire, the 'end of the world' mentioned by Paul, and the missing times as confirmed by the C's.

There's more to these cataclysms than planetary alignments, maybe alignments are relatively insignificant, but i thought it was notable all the same.

Mexican House) Who was the last Roman Emperor before the fall of the empire?

(Pierre) Justinian?

(L) Probably. Was it Justinian?

A: Yes

(Pierre) So the link between the oppression committed by Justinian and the cataclysm, including the plague, would hold up.

(Pierre) I'm trying to reconcile the AD timeline of history and the BP timeline, ice cores and dendrochronology. There seems to be one matching marker at 536 AD - a year without summer, very cold, very bad weather - seemingly matching the 1500 BP mark with a converging cooling all over the planet revealed by ice cores and tree rings. So my question is: Is it a real match?

Q: (Pierre) In a previous session you mentioned about 470 years added between us and Julius Caesar. If it matches, it means these 470 years were added before 536 AD?

Q: (Pierre) It means Caesar died about 70 years before this 536 event?

Q: (Pierre) Wow. It means there's no late or middle Roman Empire!

Images in the Tweet, for reference:

For reference, an article about the '536AD' event: 536 AD, the year the sky went dark

The term 'alignment' is being used loosely here, as a visual hint. In astrology, alignments like trines peak within .5 degrees , or are considered approaching alignment within 5 degrees IIRC?

That is not quite the case, there are a lot of sub-alignments going on but that doesn't seem to be the astrological highlight to me. What is impressive is the very strong assymetry taking place. All but 2 of the planets are packed in a quarter of the zodiac. It's pretty nice to see unfold, but it wouldn't make sense to pinpoint a specific 'alignment' when it's really a jumble transiting each other. A very tightly packed jumble.

I haven't actively looked at charts in quite a while, so will offer no interpretations, but if you are curious to see what it looks like, I recommend using Astrotab Free to draw a skymap, you can use the volume buttons to rewind and fast forward. It looks like this:

edit: sorry, attachment didn't work, working on it
are video files blocked from being attached?

I thought it was interesting in light of the idea that the cataclysm came around the collapse of the Roman empire, the 'end of the world' mentioned by Paul, and the missing times as confirmed by the C's.

I was mistaken, @Pierre just informed me that the cataclysm of the fall of the Roman empire likely happened around 540AD, not 79AD, so that alignment of gas giants does not correlate with the disasters mentioned above.

I was mistaken, @Pierre just informed me that the cataclysm of the fall of the Roman empire likely happened around 540AD, not 79AD, so that alignment of gas giants does not correlate with the disasters mentioned above.
Wait, I am still confused, so the event happened around 540AD, which is (taking into account the added time) about 70 years after Caesar died, correct?

If caesar died around 44BC, then the event happened around 26AD (timeline without the added years)? which would be the year we've come to know as 540AD, roughly speaking?

Or, is it, rather, that the alignment occurred 1942 years ago (2021 - 79), putting it around the year 391BC in a timeline without added years? I am sorry if I seem to dense.

On another note, whether the events are significant in any cataclysmic or astrological level, it is interesting that they're occurring as the PTB are increasingly pushing towards tighter control measures, it has been said elsewhere that as the changes approach, they'd grow desperate and I'd imagine that these changes might involve some form of, even larger, planetary upheaval.

Hm, together with those two excerpts posted above:
Mexican House) Who was the last Roman Emperor before the fall of the empire?
(Pierre) Justinian?
(L) Probably. Was it Justinian?
(Pierre) So the link between the oppression committed by Justinian and the cataclysm, including the plague, would hold up.
(Pierre) I'm trying to reconcile the AD timeline of history and the BP timeline, ice cores and dendrochronology. There seems to be one matching marker at 536 AD - a year without summer, very cold, very bad weather - seemingly matching the 1500 BP mark with a converging cooling all over the planet revealed by ice cores and tree rings. So my question is: Is it a real match?
Q: (Pierre) In a previous session you mentioned about 470 years added between us and Julius Caesar. If it matches, it means these 470 years were added before 536 AD?
Q: (Pierre) It means Caesar died about 70 years before this 536 event?

Q: (Pierre) Wow. It means there's no late or middle Roman Empire!

the division to Eastern-Western Roman Empire comes to question. :-/

I posed some questions about this subject already:

I've been wondering about above remarks and answers (bolded ones especially) about 'late Roman Empire' period which (supposedly) never really happened, at least that's how I understood the discussion during the session.

From this period, there were 'allegedly' such names and events like: emperor Constantine I the Great (ruled AD 306-337) with his 'cross in the heavens' and "In Hoc Signo Vinces" motto (AD 312/313), who later summoned and organized First Council of Nicaea (AD 325) where 'first official Christian canon' was established, and also division of Roman Empire to West-East (AD 395) [all dates/years taken from 'official' historical chronology] - some of the events that shaped and heavily influenced all the human world, and Balkans region in particular, especially the division of the Empire (later on taken as a basis for the boundary of Catholic and Orthodox East-West Great Schism, AD 1054) which can be felt even today in this area.

Official story goes that the Late Roman empire started with the rule of Diocletian in AD 284, who "weakened by illness, left the imperial office on 1 May 305, and became the first Roman emperor to abdicate the position voluntarily [which was very very strange by itself, and I think unheard of before]. He lived out his retirement in his palace on the Dalmatian coast, tending to his vegetable gardens. His palace eventually became the core of the modern-day city of Split (Aspalathos) in Croatia [2nd largest city in Croatia]". This palace in Split is even nowadays called Diocletian's palace.

So, questions running in my mind being like:
Are Diocletian and Constantine fictional figures?
If so, why would anybody with any 'sense' of fabrication make up such story of voluntary emperor's abdication (first in whole Roman history up to that date)?
Why would there be a story of Constantine organizing the Council and nevertheless 20+ years after the Battle of the Milvian Bridge vs. Maxentius? Are that battle and others, i.e. civic wars, also fictional stories, fabrications?
Why is there a story about division of the Empire if there was basically no Rome at that time, i.e. no dividing was needed if Eastern emperor could rule the whole Empire (no real rival was there in the ruined West)? And why put the border there where it allegedly was, when afterwards Eastern Empire (Byzantium) would take most of the Eastern Adriatic coast under it's rule, why not immediately draw a line to include whole coast under Eastern Empire?
And so on...

Well, I'm really shocked and confused by all this info from the session, and maybe I'm just trying to 'save' something that ought to be 'thrown away'...

So, to rephrase it sort of: Who would benefit from 'inventing' these 'historical events and persons', like Eastern-Western Roman Empire division?

Well, guys 'organizing' the Great Schism would be one possibility, to give credibility to Patriarch in Constantinople at the time, and more so as said above, the line where Schism 'happened' just happened to be the same line of Eastern-Western Roman Empire division. Nice coincidence. Greek enforcers come to mind. ;-)

Going further with this, taking a look at the name of the city where new pope should reside, Constantinople, named after another figure from the same period which could have been 'inserted' in our history line. Checking the wiki for the names of that city not only I don't see any mention of Constantinople on coins from period in question, but also the usage of name Byzantium for that city on coins from 12th century:

The name Byzantius and Byzantinus were applied from the 9th century to gold Byzantine coinage, reflected in the French besant (d'or), Italian bisante, and English besant, byzant, or bezant. The English usage, derived from Old French besan (pl. besanz), and relating to the coin, dates from the 12th century.
Later, the name Byzantium became common in the West to refer to the Eastern Roman Empire, whose capital was Constantinople. As a term for the east Roman state as whole, Byzantium was introduced by the historian Hieronymus Wolf only in 1555, a century after the empire, whose inhabitants called it the Roman Empire (Medieval Greek: Βασιλεία τῶν Ῥωμαίων, romanized: Basileia tōn Rhōmaiōn, lit. 'kingdom of the Romans'), had ceased to exist.

On top of that, the name Byzantium was first used for Eastern Roman Empire in 1555 AD! :-O

So, the name could have easily been really invented and 'inserted' in the history. Certainly doing so would give more credibility to Byzantium, the real name of the city at that time, or so it seems. And what of wonderful opportunity to spice it a bit more with 'new great emperor' who just happened to 'accept' Christianity as official religion of Roman Empire during his reign, Constantine!

On quick glance, interesting thing about Constantine is that his story has some similarities with other historical figures, even maybe with Caesar (Rubicon - Milvian bridge, civil wars, ...), so he could have been invented. If that's so, there is no In Hoc Signo Vinces story and whole Christianity official religion of Roman Empire thing. Or, not under Constantine, that is.

Regarding Diocletian, he was also known for persecutions of Christians, one of them was Maurus of Parentium, Christian martyr to whom Euphrasian Basilica in Poreč, Istria, Croatia, had been dedicated, and who died in cca 304 AD.

About St. Maurus, g00gle translate from here:
He is the first known bishop of the Poreč diocese. During Diocletian's persecution, he was tortured and killed, along with his clergy and several lay believers, and buried in the early Christian suburban cemetery of Cimarè. His remains were transferred in the second half of IV. century in the oratory of the town church and laid in a stone sarcophagus, on which is engraved the Latin inscription HOC CVBILE SANCTVM - CONFESSORIS MAVRI - NIBEVM CONTINET CORPVS… (This holy resting place preserves the pure body of the martyr Maurus…). Bishop Euphrasius transferred them in VI. century in the newly built basilica and had his figure made in mosaic, in white robes, with a martyr's wreath in his hand.
About the Basilica, from wiki:

History​

The earliest basilica was dedicated to Saint Maurus of Parentium and dates back to the second half of the 4th century. The floor mosaic from its oratory, originally part of a large Roman house, is still preserved in the church garden. This oratorium was already expanded in the same century into a church composed of a nave and one aisle (basilicae geminae). The fish on the floor mosaic dates from this period. Coins with the portrayal of emperor Valens (365–378), found in the same spot, confirm these dates.

The present basilica, dedicated to Mary, was built in the sixth century during the period of Bishop Euphrasius.
It was built from 553 on the site of the older basilica that had become dilapidated. For the construction, parts of the former church were used and the marble blocks were imported from the coast of the Sea of Marmara. The wall mosaics were executed by Byzantian masters and the floor mosaics by local experts. The construction took about ten years. Euphrasius, holding the church in his arms, is represented on one of the mosaics on the apse, next to St. Maurus.

Martyr's remains were put there during emperor Justinian, when basilica was really built.

Regarding coins in large Roman house with fish on floor mosaic, they are showing emperor Valens' face, younger brother of Valentian I (Valentian the Great) who gave him the reign over Eastern part of the Roman Empire (again the division theme).
Well, Poreč in Istria part of 'Eastern Roman Empire' in mid 4th century AD and division line 20 years later went on Drina river much further on the South of the Balkans? Strange, at least.

On another line, from wiki about Valentian I:
Valentinian was born in 321 at Cibalae in southern Pannonia (now Vinkovci in Croatia) into an Illyro-Roman family. Valentinian and his younger brother Valens were the sons of Gratianus Funarius, a prominent commander during the reigns of emperors Constantine I and Constans I. He and his brother grew up on the family estate where they were educated in a variety of subjects, including painting and sculpting.

There's more, on St. Maurus page (g00gle translate):
Forgetting the legend of the martyrdom of St. Mauro Porečki, in the Middle Ages began to celebrate the cult of the African monk of the same name, tortured in Rome for Emperor Numerian, whose remains allegedly spontaneously floated to the coast of Porec. This misunderstanding was corrected only after a plaque with a Latin inscription about the bishop of St. Mauro Poreč.

African monk, tortured in Rome, under Numerian who ruled Eastern part of the Empire (again the division theme).

From wiki:
Numerian (Latin: Marcus Aurelius Numerius Numerianus; died November 284) was Roman emperor from 283 to 284 with his older brother Carinus. They were sons of Carus, a general raised to the office of praetorian prefect under Emperor Probus in 282.
Again story of sons of a prominent commander.

A guess, not only part of Constantine story about the sign and Christianity (and Constantine's father) could have been 'borrowed/transferred' from Justinian (and his father), but also Valentian the Great could have been at least in part modeled upon Justinian?

There's also something about Christian martyrs and persecutions that's been bothering me, but can't pinpoint it yet.

Another great persecutor was Valerian, from wiki:
Valerian (/vəˈlɪəriən/; Latin: Publius Licinius Valerianus; c. 199 – 260 or 264) was Roman emperor from 253 to spring 260 AD. He persecuted Christians and was later taken captive by the Persian emperor Shapur I after the Battle of Edessa, becoming the first Roman emperor to be captured as a prisoner of war, causing shock and instability throughout the Roman Empire.
and Numerian father, emperor Carus, died in Persia, from wiki:
According to Zonaras, Eutropius, and Festus, Carus won a major victory against the Persians, taking Seleucia and the Sassanid capital of Ctesiphon (near modern Al-Mada'in, Iraq), cities on opposite banks of the Tigris.[13] In celebration, Numerian, Carus, and Carinus all took the title Persici maximi.[14] Carus died in July or early August of 283,[4] allegedly due to a strike of lightning.[15]
and Numerian also died there in strange way connected to eyes (wiki):
By March 284, Numerian had only reached Emesa (Homs) in Syria; by November, only Asia Minor. In Emesa he was apparently still alive and in good health, as he issued the only extant rescript in his name there.[19] Coins were issued in his name in Cyzicus at some time before the end of 284, but it is impossible to know whether he was still in the public eye by that point.[20]

After Emesa, Numerian's staff, including the prefect Aper, reported that Numerian suffered from an inflammation of the eyes and had to travel in a closed coach.[21] When the army reached Bithynia,[16] or Thrace,[22] some of Numerian's soldiers smelled an odor reminiscent of a decaying corpse emanating from the coach.[17] They opened its curtains and found Numerian dead.[23]

So, maybe Carus was copied from Valerian (or vice versa) or from whom ever Valerian was modeled about, i.e. both are made up, and Numerian also with them?

According to list of Christian martyrs (wiki):
there is St. George (wiki):
Saint George (Greek: Γεώργιος (Geórgios); died 23 April 303), also George of Lydda, was a Christian who is venerated as a saint in Christianity. According to tradition he was a soldier in the Roman army. Saint George was a soldier of Cappadocian Greek origin and member of the Praetorian Guard for Roman emperor Diocletian, who was sentenced to death for refusing to recant his Christian faith. He became one of the most venerated saints and megalomartyrs in Christianity, and he has been especially venerated as a military saint since the Crusades.

which might suggest Justinian wanted to make his father a martyr and thereby a saint?

Another persecutor, Diocletian (wiki):
Diocletian (/ˌdaɪ.əˈkliːʃən/; Latin: Gaius Aurelius Valerius Diocletianus; born Diocles; 22 December c. 244 – 3 December 311) was Roman emperor from 284 to 305. Born to a family of low status in Dalmatia, Diocletian rose through the ranks of the military to become a cavalry commander of the Emperor Carus's army. After the deaths of Carus and his son Numerian on campaign in Persia, Diocletian was proclaimed emperor. The title was also claimed by Carus's surviving son, Carinus, but Diocletian defeated him in the Battle of the Margus.

Commander in army, ruling after Numerian and his father who died in Persia.

Persecuted Christians (timeline) 20 years before Constantine brought Milan's Edict, like the coin in Basilica in Istria next to Trieste dedicated to St. Maurus who died in his persecutions predated 20 years Eastern-Western Roman Empire division, and like 20 years between Valerian's demise and Carus' death when Diocletian became an emperor.

It almost looks like Justinian's father was not a good person toward Christians in this version of the 'story' and Justinian 'wanted' to atone/expiate for that?

Another fake saint story according to wiki is that of St. Lawrence (wiki):
Saint Lawrence or Laurence (Latin: Laurentius, lit. "laurelled"; 31 December AD 225[1] – 10 August 258) was one of the seven deacons of the city of Rome under Pope Sixtus II who were martyred in the persecution of the Christians that the Roman Emperor Valerian ordered in 258. Lawrence encountered the future Pope Sixtus II, who was of Greek origin and one of the most famous and highly esteemed teachers, in Caesaraugusta (today Zaragoza). Eventually, both left Spain for Rome. When Sixtus became the Pope in 257, he ordained Lawrence as a deacon, and though Lawrence was still young appointed him first among the seven deacons who served in the cathedral church.

Suffered under Valerian together with pope of Greek origin in Rome - resembles a bit to that African monk suffered in Rome under Numerian who ended up in Persia story. 'Nice' coincidences again and Greek connection/enforcers signature maybe?

Another among Diocletian persecutions victims is St. Euphemia, name of the church and hill in Rovinj, city nearby Poreč (wiki):
Euphemia (Greek: Εὐφημία Late Koine Greek [efiˈmia]), "well-spoken [of]", known as the All-praised in the Eastern Orthodox Church, is a Christian saint, who was martyred for her faith in 303 AD. According to Christian tradition, this occurred at Chalcedon.

Miracle during the Council of Chalcedon​

The Council of Chalcedon, the Fourth Ecumenical Council of the Christian Church, took place in the city of Chalcedon in the year 451. It repudiated the Eutychian doctrine of monophysitism, and set forth the Chalcedonian Definition, which describes the "full humanity and full divinity" of Jesus Christ, the Second Person of the Holy Trinity.

Present at the council were 630 representatives from all the local Christian Churches. The meetings were quite contentious, and no decisive consensus could be reached.

According to the Synaxarion of Constantinople, a collection of hagiographies, both parties wrote a confession of their faith and placed them on the breast of Saint Euphemia within her tomb. After three days the tomb was opened and the scroll with the Orthodox confession was seen in the right hand of St Euphemia while the scroll of the Monophysites lay at her feet.[1]

Saint praised in Byzantine region with church in Istria, and who's golden sarcophagus was allegedly put in church built by Constantine in Byzantium, died and performed her miracle during a Church Council across the Bosporus from Byzantium.

Going back to "who profits" from all that story-making, it seems Byzantium basically, church and city, Greek Enforcers.
So, any historical event/figure in time before the Schism might come under question, especially if in any way connected religion (Christianity in particular, but maybe even all monotheistic religions at the time?) and ruling power, like Roman emperors and Church Councils, determining the history line and religious dogmas, two powerful 'programming' avenues.

My two long cents/lipas.

Please mods, direct me if this has been discussed in detailed somewhere else and apologies for the noise in that case.

Last edited:
Addition to above post:

Constantine's father, Constantius Chlorus, was an army officer, as was father of Valentinian I and Valens, and Carus, father of Numerian, and as was Diocletian, who formed The Tetrarchy (wiki):

The Tetrarchy was the system instituted by Roman Emperor Diocletian in 293 to govern the ancient Roman Empire by dividing it between two senior emperors, the augusti, and their juniors and designated successors, the caesares. This marked the end of the Crisis of the Third Century.
in which he included Constantius Chlorus.

Justinian uncle and preceding emperor was Justin I (wiki):
Justin I (Latin: Flavius Iustinus; Greek: Ἰουστῖνος, Ioustînos; 2 February 450 – 1 August 527) was the Byzantine emperor from 518 to 527. Born to a peasant family, he rose through the ranks of the army to become commander of the imperial guard, and when Emperor Anastasius died he out-maneouvered his rivals and was elected as his successor, in spite of being almost 70 years old. His reign is significant for the founding of the Justinian dynasty that included his eminent nephew Justinian I and three succeeding emperors. His consort was Empress Euphemia.
also military officer.

Wait, I am still confused, so the event happened around 540AD, which is (taking into account the added time) about 70 years after Caesar died, correct?

I would rather says that 1.5k years ago something bad happened that ended Roman Empire, around 540 AD at the time of Justinian who ruled the Empire from Byzantium (who might originally have seen the comet, sign in the sky, considering that something bad happened), and shown kindness to Christians building their churches on top of Roman houses.
Taken 470 years out of picture we come to cca 70 AD, only cca 110-120 years after Caesar when his cult could have first started.

On the other hand, if we move 'something bad happened' from 540 AD to 70 AD, we come to the year of destruction of Jerusalem. Could those two stories be connected, i.e. Fall of Roman Empire and fall of Jewish state?
If there was no Rome anymore after 70 AD, there were no Jewish-Roman wars after 70 AD also. So, from 'inventing' those story-histories after 70 AD, Jews could profit as those stories could give more historical credibility to their claims. Well, they could even 'reinvent' themselves completely in Palestine of that time.

Without Roman Empire after 70 AD, there was also not so much and prolonged Goths raiding of Rome from which story-history they could have drawn their lineage stories, so they would have profited also. Together with Western Church, which could have made up their own story pieces to add to the pot, giving themselves credibility, or even inventing itself into existence completely!

At 70 AD, Church is only at max a century old body/community, Jerusalem and Jewish state is gone and noted by Paul, and then came Justinian and end of Rome as they knew it, giving them money to build temples of now official 'state' worship, of Byzantium which citizens called it simply "Roman Empire" and themselves "Romans".
Something bad just happened, no city of Rome anymore, no Jerusalem and Church there also, on the other hand Justinian was giving money to build churches and Christians were not persecuted anymore (because there was no Rome anymore?). There was no organized robust Church structures, no popes, patriarchs.

It is written on wiki that:
Justinian saw the orthodoxy of his empire threatened by diverging religious currents, especially Monophysitism, which had many adherents in the eastern provinces of Syria and Egypt. Monophysite doctrine, which maintains that Jesus Christ had one divine nature rather than a synthesis of divine and human nature, had been condemned as a heresy by the Council of Chalcedon in 451, and the tolerant policies towards Monophysitism of Zeno and Anastasius I had been a source of tension in the relationship with the bishops of Rome. Justin reversed this trend and confirmed the Chalcedonian doctrine, openly condemning the Monophysites. Justinian, who continued this policy, tried to impose religious unity on his subjects by forcing them to accept doctrinal compromises that might appeal to all parties, a policy that proved unsuccessful as he satisfied none of them.

Near the end of his life, Justinian became ever more inclined towards the Monophysite doctrine, especially in the form of Aphthartodocetism, but he died before being able to issue any legislation. The empress Theodora sympathized with the Monophysites and is said to have been a constant source of pro-Monophysite intrigues at the court in Constantinople in the earlier years. In the course of his reign, Justinian, who had a genuine interest in matters of theology, authored a small number of theological treatises.
Council of Chalcedon again.

Whoever wanted, later down the line, to 'invent' basically whatever he wanted in regard to institutional Church history, Councils and religious dogmas, could have easily attached some of that religious story-history to Justinian himself. And it's not only Church that could profit from these fictional stories presented as history (sort of cuckoos' eggs in human and religion history, like psychopathic structures inserted there to be accepted and nurtured like any other part of normal decent human history, culture, civilization, religion; infiltrated like an alien into the human archetype, if that exists), but many different actors down the history line.

Interesting questions keep popping out when considering who profits from hypothetical story-history of 470 added years between Caesar and Justinian. :-)

Last edited:
[...]

I would rather says that 1.5k years ago something bad happened that ended Roman Empire, around 540 AD at the time of Justinian who ruled the Empire from Byzantium (who might originally have seen the comet, sign in the sky, considering that something bad happened), and shown kindness to Christians building their churches on top of Roman houses. [...]

That's kinda how i understood it; that the 540AD event was the cataclysm that appears in the ice cores, tree rings, and so on, and that probably correlates with the fall of the Roman Empire.

In the following session, it references another session where the C's said that Caesar was born 1,635 years ago, which would be ~386AD (using 2021 as our reference, not the year of the session when it was mentioned), working from that year, in the years that followed there was Paul, and after that the collapse of the Roman Empire.

Does that make sense? Apologies, I'm still trying to get my head around it!

(Joe) One last question: In a previous session, it was said that Caesar was born 1,635 years ago. How many years ago did the comet fragment meteorite impact occur in Western Europe that ushered in the Dark Ages?

A: Around 1100 AD

Q: (Pierre) They said "AD", not "years ago".

A: Check tree ring data for signal.

Q: (Joe) The problem is... Baillie has it at 540 or 550, but that's using the messed up... Anyway, doesn't matter.

(L) Doesn't he say that one of the strongest signals is the 1100, and yet in our historical records, there's supposedly nothing at that time? The historical record is off. But them counting years backwards, it's 1100.

(Joe) Right, that's the problem. I just wanted to try to correlate it because they said Caesar was born 1,635 years ago from now.

(Pierre) If we follow those two figures, that means about 400 AD. If they say this end of the Western Empire was 1100 AD, uh...

(Andromeda) 600 years later.

(Pierre) So it's 1100 - 400. It would be around 700. We were thinking 540.

(L) Okay, so...

The discussion then moved on to mammoths.

n the following session, it references another session where the C's said that Caesar was born 1,635 years ago, which would be ~386AD (using 2021 as our reference, not the year of the session when it was mentioned), working from that year, in the years that followed there was Paul, and after that the collapse of the Roman Empire.

If the event that preceded fall of Roman Empire, happened cca 1500 years ago, 1635 years ago means cca 130 years between the event and Caesar's birth. If we add 'invented' 470 years to this gap, we come to 600 years roughly, thus from 540 AD when event related to fall of Rome occurred to 60 BC for Caesar.

Funny how Cs in their answer, also gave roughly 600 years, if looking it as a reference for the difference, just in opposite time direction, from 540 AD to 1100 AD. :-)

Edit: maybe this is stretching it a bit to much, possible confirmation bias towards Cs answers, or (depending when session in question happened) 'nudge' in the wrong direction to bring our alertness back online to 'trust in what we see', or 'somebody' interfered with the message?

(Joe) One last question: In a previous session, it was said that Caesar was born 1,635 years ago. How many years ago did the comet fragment meteorite impact occur in Western Europe that ushered in the Dark Ages?

A: Around 1100 AD

Q: (Pierre) They said "AD", not "years ago".

Last edited:
Another interesting thread appeared when looking at Constantine's sign in the sky, Chi-Ro (wiki):

In pre-Christian times, the Chi-Rho symbol was also to mark a particularly valuable or relevant passage in the margin of a page, abbreviating chrēston (good). Some coins of Ptolemy III Euergetes (r. 246–222 BC) were marked with a Chi-Rho.

Although formed of Greek characters, the device (or its separate parts) is frequently found serving as an abbreviation in Latin text, with endings added appropriate to a Latin noun, thus XPo, signifying Christo, "to Christ", the dative form of Christus.

2nd statement about Latin declination suffixes added to Greek letters (word), doesn't make sense to me, almost as somebody later invented this kind of writing and superimposed it on existing texts (if any) and/or created the texts from air.

Anyway, interesting thread is about Ptolemy III who allegedly used the same sign and was in bed with Greeks (wiki):
Ptolemy III maintained his father's hostile policy to Macedonia. This probably involved direct conflict with Antigonus II during the Third Syrian War, but after the defeat at Andros in c. 245 BC, Ptolemy III seems to have returned to the policy of indirect opposition, financing enemies of the Antigonids in mainland Greece. The most prominent of these was the Achaian League, a federation of Greek city-states in the Peloponnese that were united by their opposition to Macedon. From 243 BC, Ptolemy III was the nominal leader (hegemon) and military commander of the League and supplied them with a yearly payment. After 240 BC, Ptolemy also forged an alliance with the Aetolian League in northwest Greece. From 238 to 234 BC, the two leagues waged the Demetrian War against Macedon with Ptolemaic financial support.

Greek enforcers connection, maybe?

Apart from being said to have used same symbol, another link to Constantine come to the fore when checking Ptolemy's religious and ideological stance:
Ptolemy III built on the efforts of his predecessors to conform to the traditional model of the Egyptian pharaoh. He was responsible for the first known example of a series of decrees published as trilingual inscriptions on massive stone blocks in Ancient Greek, Egyptian hieroglyphs, and demotic. Earlier decrees, like the Satrap stele and the Mendes stele, had been in hieroglyphs alone and had been directed at single individual sanctuaries. By contrast, Ptolemy III's Canopus decree was the product of a special synod of all the priests of Egypt, which was held in 238 BC. The decree instituted a number of reforms and represents the establishment of a full partnership between Ptolemy III as pharaoh and the Egyptian priestly elite. This partnership would endure until the end of the Ptolemaic dynasty. In the decree, the priesthood praise Ptolemy III as a perfect pharaoh. They emphasise his support of the priesthood, his military success in defending Egypt and in restoring religious artefacts supposedly held by the Seleucids, and his good governance, especially an incident when Ptolemy III imported, at his own expense, a vast amount of grain to compensate for a weak inundation. The rest of the decree consists of reforms to the priestly orders (phylai). The decree also added a leap day to the Egyptian calendar of 365 days, and instituted related changes in festivals. Ptolemy III's infant daughter Berenice died during the synod and the stele arranges for her deification and ongoing worship. Further decrees would be issued by priestly synods under Ptolemy III's successors. The best-known examples are the Decree of Memphis passed by his son Ptolemy IV in about 218 BC and the Rosetta Stone erected by his grandson Ptolemy V in 196 BC.

The Ptolemaic kings before Ptolemy III, his grandfather Ptolemy I and his father Ptolemy II, had followed the lead of Alexander the Great in prioritising the worship of Amun, worshipped at Karnak in Thebes among the Egyptian deities. With Ptolemy III the focus shifted strongly to Ptah, worshipped at Memphis. Ptah's earthly avatar, the Apis bull came to play a crucial role in royal new year festivals and coronation festivals. This new focus is referenced by two elements of Ptolemy III's Pharaonic titulary: his nomen which included the phrase Mery-Ptah (beloved of Ptah), and his golden Horus name, Neb khab-used mi ptah-tatenen (Lord of the Jubilee-festivals as well as Ptah Tatjenen).

I'm very far from even remotely familiar waters regarding Ptolemy III, but it seems this could be the guy after whom religious transformation of Roman Empire was modeled. And possibly Church Councils also, resembling special synods of Egyptian priests.

In any case, now we added Egyptian Ptolemy's to the mix too, next to Goths (Visigoths, Ostrogoths and other types of Goths), Western popes, Eastern patriarchs, Jews and prosecuted Christians who might have been prosecuted by Justin, Justinian's uncle and predecessor, under the name of Monophysite doctrine, just as Diocletian and Valerian have been described to prosecute them.
Lovely indeed. :-D

Back
Top Bottom