Possibly manmade drone?

Quill

Jedi
Back in 2003 or 2004, there was a day, when I got home from work, and took a short nap. When I woke, as usual, I went to computer, that was on the table next to the window, which headed to east.

It was summer time and sunny weather. While staring at the monitor, I noticed a light outside, on the left, and there it was, an object, that flew without sound to the right. I rushed to window to look, if there's more of them.

Duration of time, when I saw that object, lasted only few seconds, but it burned itself into my memory.
Shortly after that, I bought my first camera, but such objects didn't appear anymore, no matter how much I looked for them.

That object moved from north to south, at rather low altitude(perhaps under 100 meters).

Later on, that bothered me, and I made a 3d model of what I remembered.

It looks like this:
Drone_or not.png

It had faint or gloomy light on the top. The center piece was either conical or pyramidal.
Maybe this is just noise, but makes one wonder, why such a form, that deviates from 'normal' ufos.

The idea, that it might have been a manmade drone, comes from the shape, that resembles gray stealth fighters.

But why wasn't it 'stealthing', as I was able to see it. Beats me.

I've watched numerous ufo videos, but so far, none of them clearly show objects like that.

Over the years I have read accounts of many UFOs that have bizarre appearances, so they do not always look like pie plates or classic saucer. As to being able to see it- “stealth” means invisible to radar- not to vision. That would require a cloaking tech of some kind. They can certainly make themselves invisible when they want, so if they are seen it probably means they either do not have cloak mode on or do not care if they are seen, or do not have cloaking ability at all.

It is unfortunately a long time ago, but maybe there are other witnesses of this object and reports with it in a newspaper? Depending of course where you are living. When it was something from 4th density imo they could come in any form and shape, when it was man made it is a different story, but there we also know not too much what technology they possess. On a funny note, at least you know for certain that it was an unknown flying object :-) and sometimes we need to live with just that. But I know seeing something like that can be disturbing and unsettling.

Tschai, thanks, cloaking was what I meant.

Gawan, I remember watching the news and searching on the net from finnish forums, but found nothing. I even wrote to one forum, what I saw, and where, but back then there wasn't replies. In the past I tried to find that forum page through Wayback machine, but apparently it doesn't archive whole webpages, rather just occasional 'snapshots'.

I lived then in the east Helsinki, and that was the only time, that I saw an object like that. It wasn't disturbing; instead I felt burning desire to find information about such things.

When searching the net about ufos and such, results are quite limited, meaning that there are like certain categories, and outside of them, pretty much nothing.

I haven't studied the subject, but as an occasional observer, categories so far:

- ancient ufos
- classic ufos - Roswell, and others from fourties to seventies.
- widely promoted conspiracy-based ones(might include all the categories)
- nowadays the use of cgi(computer generated imagery) with jolly nice light-, and other effects.
- potato videos(low resolution and quality). I remember reading, that C's mentioned something about that. No matter how high tech cameras or phones people have, sharp and clear images/video about ufos aren't that easily captured.

In general, my half-baked conclusion is, that the available information is heavily coloured, having perhaps other motives behind it.

In the end, again comes to mind, what C's said about certain ufo phenomena at the airport, that they(4D or whatever) used it for fun to provide 'boo!' -factor.

Back
Top Bottom