Prayers for my mother

Arreis13

Jedi
I'm asking for prayers, or positive thoughts twords my mother please. She has been in the hospital since the 26th if Dec due to suffering a minor heart attack followed by heart surgery. She then suffered a stroke, then had complications with a blood clot in her arm. Apparently her arm lacked proper circulation after that surgery and Monday they are removing her right hand. I finally get to see her tomorrow and she has not been told about her operation and removal of her hand. My step dad is having a hard time and I am not sure if he can tell her. I have only been aware of her hand removal since yesterday (her 65th birthday) and I am not sure how to go about telling her if my stepdad cannot?? Her name is Tina Chiofalo. I know I need to be strong. I'm asking anyone with experience in this kind of situation to send me positive vibes and please put my mom in your thoughts. Thank you 🤗🤗😥

Hi Arreis13, I will for sure keep your mother in my thoughts and prayers and sent you positive vibes.
I have only been aware of her hand removal since yesterday (her 65th birthday) and I am not sure how to go about telling her if my stepdad cannot??
I'm not sure how to best tell her. I think if you come at it with love and caring for your mom, then I hope the right words and way to go about it will come to you.

Hi Arreis13,

I am sorry to learn of the difficult times you're experiencing and the complications that your mother is going through, I shall keep her in my thoughts. I hope the surgery goes well.

As far as a suggestion, I am not sure if I have one, I'd like to say that maybe a carefully and tender approach explaining to her what the procedure is and why it is necessary, without trying to hide any of the truth of the situation from her. I can imagine that there will be quite a bit of shock, but have faith in her and the truth. I would say that giving her enough respect and allowing her some agency in the procedure might be best than anything else.

Best of luck, I hope it all goes well.

@Arreis13,

So sorry to hear about your mother's surgery and heart condition. My prayers will be with you, your dad and your family. Hopefully the doctor and medical staff will be able to help in explaining the reasons for the amputation and you find the words to help comfort her. Just you being there with her will mean a lot I think. 🙏 :hug2:

@Arreis13

I am very sorry that such misfortunes occur in your family. I send you positive emotions and sincerely wish you strength and patience to pass these tests.:hug2: Let the operation be successful!

I think the best thing right now is loving support and care. And, of course, it is better to try to tell the truth very neatly. Although I understand how hard it is for everyone close to you.

I'm so sorry to hear about your mother, @Arreis13.. Sending positive vibes your way and hers, I'll pray she'll recovers as much as possible. About telling her about her hand, what everyone else said, was good. I wish you all the best with getting through this time... and what Goyacobol said - you being there will mean the world to her.

Désolée d'apprendre cette triste nouvelle pour la main de votre Maman qui sera dès maintenant dans mes pensées et prières...
Prenez soin de Vous Deux...

Sorry to hear this sad news for your Mom's hand who will be in my thoughts and prayers from now on...
Take care of you both...

@Arreis13 you are in my prayers.

I'm asking anyone with experience in this kind of situation to send me positive vibes and please put my mom in your thoughts. Thank you 🤗🤗

Every moment becomes important near her. You have this opportunity to be with your mother. With kindness and gentleness in mind, the words will come to you as you go along to talk to her about her health. It is better to tell her the truth with confidence than wait.

You can see yourself as a messenger who brings an important message that the other person needs to know. Although there will be a reaction, stay present by touching her, looking at her, and not arguing what she will say in her reaction. She will need to be listened to or have a "quiet" presence after hearing the details of her heart health and her hand.

Check to see if she has any other questions and if you don't have the answer to those questions, you reassure her and tell her that you will ask the doctor.

Ask her if she needs anything that might make her feel better. Sometimes we are surprised to hear the answer. Without asking for an explanation, you bring it to her if it is possible. We don't always know what's behind a spontaneous response.

Trust yourself. We are with you and the DCM.

I'm asking for prayers, or positive thoughts twords my mother please. She has been in the hospital since the 26th if Dec due to suffering a minor heart attack followed by heart surgery. She then suffered a stroke, then had complications with a blood clot in her arm. Apparently her arm lacked proper circulation after that surgery and Monday they are removing her right hand. I finally get to see her tomorrow and she has not been told about her operation and removal of her hand. My step dad is having a hard time and I am not sure if he can tell her. I have only been aware of her hand removal since yesterday (her 65th birthday) and I am not sure how to go about telling her if my stepdad cannot?? Her name is Tina Chiofalo. I know I need to be strong. I'm asking anyone with experience in this kind of situation to send me positive vibes and please put my mom in your thoughts. Thank you 🤗🤗😥
Dear Arreis13,

I will also have your mother on my mind. I have already prayed for her, and when I fall asleep again, I will think of her with love. I have some healing experiences.

Your mother and your family will be in my prayers too, Arreis13. I would also try to find a suitable moment to tell the truth to your mum gently and make sure she knows she is being loved no matter what and that the life does not end there. Stay strong :hug2:

Edit: nickname added

HI Arreis13,

if you're comfortable, would you mind sharing a picture of your mother so that we may be able see her when praying for her?

Thank you and I hope it all went well today.

Arreis13, with your mother you are both in my prayers.
I also believe that the courage to share reality with her will bring you both together. Keep us informed please

Arreis13 avec votre mère vous êtes dans mes prières.
Je crois aussi que le courage pour partager la réalité avec elle, vous réunira toutes les deux. Tenez-nous informés please

Back
Top Bottom